Mafia 3

why was mafia 3 so shit while mafia 2 was based and peak 2000s game aesthetic (i know it came out in 2010 but was mostly developed in the late 2000s)

Attached: stupidnegro.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gzlygclw1ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mafia 3 was def based.

Attached: kkk.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

whats based about your image? are you against freedom of expression? are you pro terrorism?

They threw out a perfectly good plot.

>game starts with high-stakes heist on a Federal Reserve, followed by a boat chase and a sneak through Mardi Gras
>could have been a neato heisting game with colorful characters
>instead it's another generic mob revenge story, only this time it's a vietnam vet

3 got too wrapped up in the open world
I would've really enjoyed it had it just been a linear campaign
2s open world was fine for me I got more enjoyment role playing as a boomer in 2 than I did in any of the extra "stuff" they put in 3

How many more fucking times are you going to make this shitty thread? We get it, Mafia 2 came out when you were 9 or 10 and you think it's the bee's knees or whatever.

>Defending a bunch of cousin fucking cross burning gooftroops
But of course.

MOM SAID

>mafia 2 was based
Mafia was a bunch of Slavs who don't know anything about the mafia trying to make a game about the mafia, and it showed. That and Eurojank gameplay.

>mafia 2 was based
Mafia 2 shat on everything that made Mafia 1 good.

at this point im making this thread to piss you off :^)

user, don't be silly. OP obviously wasn't alive when Mafia 1 came out.

>Defending terrorism out of prejudice
wew lad thats not very tolerant of you and tbqh you're being highly toxic and hypocritical

Mafia 1 was also made by said Slavs and that was a better mafia story than most Jewish Hollywood trash

both

Maifa was is kino but im comparing Mafia 3 to mafia 2 because it was a direct sequel and because it was an enormous downgrade. also the downgrade from 2 to 3 was way worse than 1 to 2

Different studio. No one from the first two games were involve in the third game. Most went on to make Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Mafia 3 had better driving, shooting, and music than Mafia 2. Mafia 2 did literally nothing better than Mafia 1.

Sadly, bunch of Daniel Vávra original script wasn't used in 2 and it showed, the story not being as good as the first game.

Because instead of a game it became a political statement nobody asked for.

I didn't understand the whole racketeering system and it discouraged me from playing the game some time into the weird story progression.
I didn't really know what I was doing.

We had this thread yesterday.

i prefer the 40s/50s aesthetic to the 60s

because you're racist

how is OPs post racist?

Honestly, for me, I just couldn't get past being forced to play as a nigger. Mutt, whatever. I was okay with playing an Italian dude in 2 but no way am I ever going to choose a nigger as my avatar.

Did you spew this horseshite when folks were killing the suffragette in red dead 2?

Because you have to play as a junglebunny

> I just couldn't get past being forced to play as a nigger.
Are you this picky when it comes to playing as average-intelligence characters too?

Agreed. He's just an angry monkey with 0 depth. Should have played as Vito again.

It had a lot more shit to do but I always liked how Mafia2 felt kind of real, where in mafia 3 you do a heist via a boat through the sewers and mow down armies of cops and klansman. Lincoln or whatever his name wasn't particularly bad but the game also ran like shit and despite having a good location and setting didn't really do enough with it to stay fresh

God Americans are fucking retarded

is he wrong? i mean you're defending a terrorist killing innocent larpers, its like killing a group of praying Muslims because you don't like their world view

>all this faggy virtue signalling
youtu.be/gzlygclw1ww

Here's the thing. If you're going to make a game about the Mafia, make it about the fucking Mafia and that means Italians. They invented that shit. You want to have a black MC? Keep that shit in GTA where it belongs.

Music I can see, but I really disagree on the driving and shooting. Its been a while since I played Mafia 2, but it never felt as bad as in Mafia 3, though I'm not sure if Mafia 3 being clunkier is more due to how awful it runs.

>Mafia 2 felt kind of real, where in mafia 3 you do a heist via a boat through the sewers and mow down armies of cops and klansman
That's really one huge aspect. Mafia 2 felt like it had realistic stakes while Mafia 3 felt far more like a standard open world action game.

great argument nigger

>its like killing a group of praying Muslims because you don't like their world view
The KKK aren't exactly upstanding citizens.

Just imagine what this fat pol neckbeard looks like sitting at his computer typing up this shit lmao

Attached: 1559517646652.jpg (960x843, 47K)

neither are Muslims

Attached: 49a88abe9c.jpg (638x226, 75K)

neither are mussies

I'm not defending muslims you closet larping faggot.

but you are deafening acts of terror against groups of people

Would you be bitching right now if the group in the pic were mussies instead of larping inbred homosexual white dudes?

yes because unlike you im actually a tolerant person also if that happened there would be a massive uproar from the media

>yes
Lie discarded, no you wouldn't, you'd call it based and sing praises with your klancestors.

why are you making assumptions about me? im just a normal guy who likes to play video games and is against inflicting terror onto other people, im sorry to brake this to you but it seems to me that you're to a good person and your morality is very shaky

100% this

I'm actually a Mexican

>gooftroops

you can always spot the tranny faggot because they cant swear like an adult :)

Every time I see the "Mafia 3 is dumb because blacks weren't in the Mafia" argument, I know the person didn't actually research the game. Lincoln was never portrayed to be a Mafia member.

Don't mind me, just making your game painfully bad to mediocre

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (959x859, 659K)

Have sex

what emotion is this face supposed to convey?