The Wonderful 101 port may be HAPPENING

>You’ve previously brought up the possibility of bringing The Wonderful 101 to Switch. What do fans need to do to make it happen?

>Inaba: “Yeah, I think I said that on multiple occasions. And I’m glad that I did. So if you could be patient with it, that’ll be great.”

gematsu.com/2019/06/platinum-games-interview-with-atsushi-inaba-and-takahisa-taura-at-bitsummit-7-spirits

H O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 30592100_199825997486597_5576221706151788544_n.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_moHXjH7pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W101 sucks

I'd rebuy it just to help give the wonder ones another shot at life

Yes, this is great justice.

Attached: 1556664937222.jpg (663x731, 107K)

>excited for ports
lol

worst Kamiya game unironically

me too
plus i've wanted to replay it for a bit, just don't want to set up the wii u again

Why did this game have so many great moments and music?
youtube.com/watch?v=J_moHXjH7pc

>they acknowledged it

Attached: 1541071360280.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Thank you for posting the thread theme

Every single Direct I hope for the announcement of a W101 port.

believe

Attached: 123234587324.jpg (985x605, 127K)

The WiiU sold very poorly, and TW101 even more so. I don't see an issue with these kinds of ports.

>A port of a game on a system nobody had
Fucking Wii U apologist, I swear.

Worst is probably Okami and even that's still a good game.

I never liked W101 just couldn't get into it for some reason.

in comes the raging nintendo fags defending eating up literal shit

Maybe it's taking so long because they have to completely redo the gamepad sections.

Not before the raging faggot upset over video game discussion.

They can also get people to double dip, so many Wii-U games suffer from forced gamepad gimmicks. Every game that didn't lock something behind it, I just used the pro controller?

Okay, but let's get Bayonetta 3's ass first

Best game this generation

Wii U is 7th gen along with 360/PS3/Wii

I would day 1 buy a TW101 port on the sort.

Attached: Wonder Starfy.png (3000x2400, 708K)

How the fuck are they gonna port it you cant play it without the wiiu controller? Unless they add an easy setup of the moves.

I'd rather just have a sequel. Why ask for a port?

>Being this wrong
Wii U was the first 8th gen console.

Remember when literal was word that meant something?

You use the right stick to draw the patterns for the moves, doing that was way easier than using the stylus on the Wii U itself

I wouldn't say it sucks, but I didn't like it that much myself. Constant QTEs and cutscenes really ruined the game for me. Sure, there may a dmc/bayo tier combat system in the game, but to me it just felt like the game wouldn't let me play. Interrupting me every 5 minutes for story shit or QTEs. Annoying.

there are segements where you had to use the screen on the controller, how would those work?

I never double dip but W101 would be an exception. It's my favorite game of all time and it sold like fucking shit. It deserves that second chance.

Attached: 1535563609060.png (1920x1080, 415K)

Tables haven't turned though faggot.

For the love of god please. I don’t have a WiiU anymore and I’ve had an urge to play this again. Amazing game that didn’t get the recognition it deserved

There was already an option to use picture-in-picture for those bits in the original. We're all good, baby.

Attached: 1539301457819.png (570x486, 537K)

About goddamn time Nintendo, You want me to buy your overpriced budget WiiU 2.0? At least port the 2 worthwhile games it had.

Attached: 1557117664524.jpg (579x426, 33K)

>I literally just bought a wii u copy of this game
fuck you pratinum faggots

With Microsoft buying out Platinum this is looking less likely.
All those IPs, gone.... like tears in the rain.

...user, you do realize PG don't any of the games they made right?

OH MY GOD YES I CAN PLAY YET ANOTHER GAME IVE ALREADY PLAYED

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GAMES NINTENDO IM SICK OF THIS SHIT

I'm well aware, but without Platinum to work on them, you will never see them again. Plat will drop Nintendo like a rock, like every other developer that once worked with them.

Bayonetta (IP) is owned by SEGA, as well as all of Vanquish, Infinite Space, and Madworld/Anarchy Reigns. Bayo 2 & 3 are funded/published by Nintendo and thus those specific games are theirs, Wonderful 101 is a full-on Nintendo IP. Automata is an SE IP, and Babylon's Fall will be too. Their Activision titles were obviously all licensed, and so was Revengeance.

All MS could do if they bought Platinum is negotiate with SEGA, revive Scalebound, or make a new IP.

Nintendo already detailed their E3 for this year
>no new announcements
>only 4 games playable on their show floor
>focusing more on esports than new games

The only thing that could happen if MS buys Platinum is MS destroying it. The only thing preventing MS to destroy itself is MS as a whole having money to burn like crazy, I mean, they have been doing it with Xbone already.

faggot

Attached: 0012-1.jpg (640x360, 54K)

I already clarified my statement, it's the same deal as Eternal Darkness, without a developer for it, Nintendo will not bother making new entries, not that those games were ever financially successful in the first place, You're not going to see them again unless Nintendo manage to fix their management somehow, but failing that with Plat gone you will never see any of these IPs ever again no matter what happens. Nintendo just won't have the talent to make these kinds of games.

this good news and you already have weekend shitposters

Do you really expect that to happen?

Why would anything good in video games happen, at any point in time?

This is the most retarded never ever rumor, stop spamming it

I believe in heroes

Attached: 94B4F211-DD61-4396-A6DB-E8F142AEEFB3.png (594x344, 245K)

Because the way it sold means a sequel will never be funded. It needs a second chance port to prove itself.

We got dmcv after 11 years and it was awesome

>W101 without the shitty Wii u gimmick sections and the need to use justice missiles with it

Oh baby

>Microsoft buying out Platinum
>when they couldn't even get Scalebound to happen
lol

Literally Platnium has been working their ass off to be able to go independent with their games for years and you really think they're gonna throw all of that away to make games for a platform that doesn't sell worth shit in their home country?

I would buy it again.

Attached: 1488247299705.gif (500x526, 803K)

Obsidian nearly went broke trying to maintain it's independence, Inxile was founded specifically to recapture the independence that made the founders former company the juggernaut of RPGs it was in the late 90s, neither of these panned out and both are now owned by one of the most soulless video game publishers. Why would Platinum games be any different.
Hint: it won't.

You know what would be nice? A W102 that comes with W101 as a bonus.

Attached: 1559699727364.jpg (400x455, 49K)

I agree, everything is too zoomed out. I hate having tiny characters.

Both of those studios were indie? Platnium Games makes billions of dollars on their games?

Fuck yea.

Attached: the-wonderful-101-mano-colega-gif.gif (500x275, 993K)