ITT: Games zoomers will never appreciate

ITT: Games zoomers will never appreciate

Attached: fear.jpg (407x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOW5l0NX_74
youtube.com/watch?v=DvJqQUSUDKI
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8LEnmWacY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair, most people didn't have a computer that could run it at the time and were busy playing Halo. Expecting people born before 1994 to give two shits about this game is absurd.

FLASHLIGHT

TARGET SPOTTED

I'm a zoomer and I liked this game fuck you dad

youtube.com/watch?v=iOW5l0NX_74

i wanna hug that ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=DvJqQUSUDKI

>2005
It's literally a zoomer game you autist.

>Age is a good reason to not like a game
DOOM came out when I was less than a year old and it's still in my top 10 FPS games along with FEAR.

This game has good taste in guns.

Attached: H&KSL8Tactical.jpg (900x230, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8LEnmWacY

Good zoomer.

You are like 3 years old, how are you posting here?

You have to play older games.
What else do you play nowadays if you want a good single player shooter? Nothing, it's all live services oriented crap.

>Replayed FEAR recently
>Great
>Played Extraction point
>Even better
>Perseus mandate
>Kinda bad but the horror sections were done better
>Played FEAR2
>Textures and Models have aged better
>Alma's story is fleshed out and is no longer cryptic
>Beckett is kind of pointless but from a narrative perspect they kind of cucked themselves
>Playing FEAR3
>You're in a Mexican prison that looks like a middle eastern COD game
>Regenerating health
>Game literally pops up point challenges whenever you do something
>Forced motion blur
>Guns feel weightless
>Naked occultists tanking a shotgun blast to the head
I didn't believe you Yea Forums, you told me no one should ever play FEAR 3 I should have listened

Attached: 1554847765697.jpg (954x960, 54K)

way too slow I'd rather play doom

Knights and Merchants

Attached: knights and merchants.jpg (1280x720, 1.09M)

My brother... any games that don't have flashy lights, clown costumes and diving suits, that don't emphasis KD and dabbing emotes will be rejected by zoomers.

I don like getting spookt

I didn't even like 2. Felt like a shitty console port and a big step back from 1 in general. Though I dropped it in the first couple levels and just went back to 1.

I liked the 5 way sniper duel and the mech sections were decent.

Zoomer here, I really liked it, too bad the Xpacs weren't as good. Was never able to get into 2 since it's mouse controls feel like shit

Attached: c466cc2eb6b3ee119badc980f2c694b73a48c4e6_hq.jpg (367x515, 22K)

2 is a big step back from 1 but its still semi-playable, 3 is where the series became 100% shit.

WHERE IS HE

It is a shitty console port and mechanically a huge step back from one but despite FEAR's great gameplay I honestly liked the story more than the gameplay because someone clearly put thought into it beyond "the ring but with super soldiers"
>Loses her body and her aspects are split due to the loss of her body
>Little Alma actively tries to help you when she can
>Older Alma lashes out in rage and is unable to control her powers hurting both your enemies and allies as well as hers
>Mother Alma urges you to push forward
I know she's the "villian" but by the end of FEAR it's really hard not to feel sorry for her and even route for her
And I really liked how FEAR2 expanded on that narratively, it was the only thing pushing me forward
>Shotgun feels like shit
>The fucking nailer feels like a BB gun
>Ragdolls move 2 feet after death
>Forgot I had melee because it felt so weak
>We retconned the expansions because we didn't make them
>Also Paxton is a ghost again in FEAR3 despite resurrecting him in the F2 DLC we made

Attached: 1549033142644.png (760x839, 733K)

>You're in a Mexican prison that looks like a middle eastern COD game
It's actually Brazil and you actually fight through a favela to a helicopter just like in MW2

I never played MW2 but I did play Spec Ops the line and it was everything they commented on as a terrible FPS, it was clearly an attempt to hook the MW2 kids with early footage considering how quick they change to more American Urban enviroments and disgusts me
>Just finished the suburbia level today
The only thing keeping me going is the inbetween level flashbacks, how is it so bad jesus

Just wait until you get to the airport

What was the last soulful era here?

Attached: 1554350673752.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

It's actually ridiculous how good Extraction Point is. It's the kind of perfect that unironically stops me from buying new shooters because my thought process is 'what's the point? You're just gonna end up replaying this and gonna get nearly as much time out of whatever you buy'. 300 hours and counting bros...

Early Zoomer

>Just wait until you get to the airport
Oh God did they rip off that MW scene?

Attached: 1537285856079.jpg (378x378, 47K)

>Super Nitendo and PS1
>Age of Empires 1-2
>Warcraft 1-2-3
>Metal Gear Solid
>GoldenEye
>tamagoshi

Early/Core Millenial are the only ones that should be allowed to post. Everything else is shit.

>ITS TIME FOR AAAAAAAAAAANIMAAAAAAAAAAAANIACS
That's one of the main things I remember from my childhood. Rewatching that cartoonkino over and over for close to a decade

Zoomer detected

Spielberg rapes kids

So do most in hollywood