What's the best witcher game?

What's the best witcher game?

Attached: 1550758606144.png (531x600, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zx6jjv_ask
youtube.com/watch?v=ovqP-wYs1yM
youtube.com/watch?v=J8J9HXcOxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=2H3L59gOITE
youtu.be/K2eJj1oydrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's soul?

New word for nostalgia

Why is Witcher 1 so much alive than Witcher 3?

The soul is overloading.

cringe

GOOD GRAPHICS BAD
BAD GRAPHICS GOOD
god i fucking hate soulsoyim

New word for downvote

>comfy suggestive atmosphere bad
>generic satured graphics good

For art, to be soulful means to have been made with individuals in mind rather than "markets" in mind.

witcher 1 has the most soul and the best music
witcher 2 has the best choices
witcher 3 has the best world and quests
all 3 of them have shitty combat

It's newfag speak for "old."

How will ever recover?

Attached: 1557171499247.jpg (1039x2015, 403K)

COLORS BAD
GRAY AND BROWN GOOD
to think that people used to mock gray&brown gaymes last gen for being generic shit, this truly is the worst timeline

Witcher 3 would have been GOAT if it went with smaller, more focused, maps like White Orchard.

A concept you should move beyond.
Atman is not the ultimate truth

Attached: 3E1DD090-0E42-48A2-9ACC-F7A038E773AE.gif (447x600, 209K)

>muh extremes
Kill yourself, retard. If you think TW3's shitty lighting that oversaturates everything is acceptable, you have fucking brain damage.

how could someone call witcher 3 soulless? its a game with a very nice artstyle and passionate direction

Attached: 292030_20190605232306_1.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Velen was pretty good.
Novigrad was fucking awful
Skellige was fucking awful

Correct.
Its the Paratman, that is the truth.

Attached: 1546411604946.jpg (1054x1600, 233K)

>vanilla B&W lighting
>that armor

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (740x740, 616K)

>SMALL MAP GOOD
i am so glad Yea Forums doesn't design games

>>vanilla B&W lighting
it's not black and white you colorblind anime retard

I'm almost done with the books, I'm on the last one currently and then I'll do a marathon of the games
Love the series, it has become one of my favorites along with MGS

Attached: fasdasd.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

There's a common theme in "soul", threads, I've noticed. It follows the same trend that the "atmosphere" theads used to have before "soul" overtook that as the preferred meaningless buzzword.

It's a trend that for any game with sequels, there will always be a diehard, nostalgia driven type of fan who'll disregard any improvements the sequels made because they believe they sacrificed or just lacked the "soul", or "atmosphere", that was abundant in the first game.

Why is this a recurring theme in these threads? I'm genuinely interested.

I've seen it in Souls threads, Witcher Threads, Diablo and even Spyro the Dragon threads.

Sorry, carry on then.

Attached: 1397050812903.png (1024x1280, 80K)

I just did that (books then games) after only first playing witcher 3.
Getting 7 books of backstory and then playing all three games in a row is a wild ride, man. Especially since you get to see best boy Regis in B&W.

>long loose, shaved, Manticore, modded better eyes
Holy shit, someone with actual taste.

lurk moar you reddit spacing shitlord

Don't mind me just being the best thing in the witcher

Attached: 8aeb9d33b0605ce993ec0482f4d6e9f6.png (706x1130, 709K)

That's not Regis.

>tfw you'll never have a cool gang of friends with such diverse backstories like the witcher's in the books
i'll never forget you Cahir when we charged that bridge together while the others got Milva out of the commotion and afterwards when we fought together on that village

Book look, only missing the bandana

Attached: on5kjbq67kz21.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

Zoltan's not there. Is this another case of CDPR making a bigger deal out of a character who doesn't do much in the books? If so, that's really unfortunate, because I really liked Zoltan in the games.

I'm only 10 pages in on the last book so far so I don't know if they come back later but both Zoltan and Triss aren't brought up that much. Zoltan comes along twice, gets into some brawls, helps Geralt and then goes off to Mahakam, Triss has a bit more presence especially regarding the Lodge but overall not as much as Yennefer.
she has a huge diarrhea attack when she's first travelling with Geralt and he has to carry her every 20 mins to the nearest bush so she can empty her asshole, meanwhile constantly asking him to fuck her. also she had sex with Phillipa

Attached: 1555364432672.jpg (900x899, 170K)

I think graphics from 2000-2006 were a lot better for wrpgs. The atmosphere in witcher 1 and Oblivion is a lot better than that of tw3 and skyrim

>very nice artstyle
>passionate direction
I'm convinced 90% of you niggers don't know the definition behind the terms you're spouting to seem knowledgeable

Attached: 1546691574495.png (383x508, 408K)

NEW
THING
BAD

ok we might argue about what's the best game but we can all agree 2 is the worst right?

Attached: (Stefan_Löfven)_Viaje_del_presidente_del_Gobierno_a_Suecia.jpg (185x281, 55K)

Skellige would have been better if 90% of the points of interest weren't useless sunken treasure in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sirens.

The witcher 3 is leagues beyond the first or second. Shut the fuck up you soulshill.

best answer itt

>witcher 1
>best music
No fucking way. Hiring Marcin Przybyłowicz is the single best thing CDPR has done for the franchise.

That's unfortunate. What about Regis? Playing Blood & Wine made me want to start reading the books, but only if he's in them.

absolutely, witcher 2 has a decent story but the gameplay is the biggest dogshit orchestra ive ever played in my life, fuck that game. if i ever feel like replaying it i just watch a lets play on youtube

Attached: 1549570069451.png (270x284, 140K)

Regis appears half way through the books but has a lot of presence, he's a great character.

Not him but Regis has a large part in the books, he travels with Geralt's party for two or three of the books iirc

Lazare, Fields of Ard Skellig, and Novigrad Outskirts (unreleased) are the only legitimately good tracks in TW3.

>map is 90% water
>water mechanics are garbage and boring

>order you played the games in
>favorite in the series
2-3-1
1>=3>2

witcher 3 by a very very wide margin

t. played all 3

hello plebbit

>Auto
hello autism

Lazare wasn't even the best combat track.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zx6jjv_ask
There's also "You're Immortal" and "Ladies of the Woods."
youtube.com/watch?v=ovqP-wYs1yM
youtube.com/watch?v=J8J9HXcOxrs

But I will agree that the best track was one that was unreleased:
youtube.com/watch?v=2H3L59gOITE

t. the "first game is a slog" guy

played: 1-2-3
favored order: 3 > 2 > 1

code for "thing i like but can't quantify in any measurable manner"

>>Auto

Attached: 21-07322.jpg (360x540, 74K)

>Lazare wasn't even the best combat track.
Nah.
>Ladies of the Woods
I'll give you that one.

This one's also good I suppose. youtu.be/K2eJj1oydrQ
I'm just saying that the OST as a whole wasn't too memorable. And definitely carried less atmosphere than TW1's, though I wouldn't say that one was 100% masterpieces either.

I like the yellow filter and I also like the piss filter from deus ex human revolution before those fags removed it.