Hypothetical scenario, Tomar...

>Hypothetical scenario, Tomar. You are living happily with your beautiful fat wife when Hitler get out of his grave and invades your house in the middle of the night and rapes your wife in front of you, what would you do?

Attached: Zach.png (431x412, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DON'T OPEN

Attached: oneyplays-nostalgia-critic-5946de35650d7.png (468x468, 252K)

Love Zach, Lyle tries too hard.

Reminder, the clone did nothing wrong so it's not just to kill him.

Ok, he might have gone a little far this time in all honesty.

Can’t believe it’s been a year since he posted this.

Attached: 3DCE788D-CD8B-40A7-8A4B-2EAE01D753F3.gif (360x295, 1.3M)

>dude hypothetical
>tiny creature
>hitler

No wonder this faggot got hired by adult swim, his sense of humor is on part with a second grader.

Attached: 1531869405439.gif (250x250, 282K)

didn't he just rape your wife?

It's all in the delivery in all honesty.

Did he get fired? I thought their pilot just wasn’t picked up.

>on part

Attached: 1535443534800.jpg (1080x1704, 130K)

Yea Forums, if you peeled a banana and it had your face, would you still eat it?

from what i remember they tried to pitch hellbenders to adult swim, but it was never picked up because at that time they were also working on some other shows with "hell" in their titles

Attached: 1559702214298.png (300x300, 66K)

uhh like i guess i'd call the police??

He's doing some shit with Michael Cusack, not Hellbenders.

Haha delivery, like a stork delivering a baby and saying
>that's a vlassic!

Attached: 1559048564026.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Will they ever get Mike Matei to appear in one episode?

this, as of a couple of months ago zach and michael were working on something big.
i would like to take this time, it being pretty early on in the thread, to address the shrimp rumor. the shrimp rumor is just that, a fucking rumor, it never fucking happened, so stop fucking talking about it. if i see anyone legitimately trying to spread the shrimp rumor, zach and michael's legal team will be informed. i'm so fucking tired of hearing the shrimp rumor regurgitated, IT'S NOT TRUE SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Attached: the shrimp rumor.png (826x893, 211K)

I have a hard time understanding what this guy is saying. Does he have an actual disability?

Yes, he's a goblin.

>WE GOTTA GET THESE MONKEYS OFF OUR STREETS
Jeez Tomar

>Doug Walker
>Linkara
>Chris-Chan
>Mike Matei

Who else they want to be a special guest on Oneyplays?

the guy that made eye of the spider

Fred Fuchs

Is green cumulon the best oneyplays moment?

Honestly the best thing they ever did is that Tom and Jerry game, mainly because it hits every single one of Zach's buttons.

No, the entire Grinch video was.

Probably a deviated septum.

downloaded witch hunt because of them, shame im to retarded to solve the "data folder not found" thing

Attached: 1549037752896.png (556x556, 527K)

his nose doesn't work

Kind of like this?

Yeah, Zach is a natural at being a hyperactive funnyboi. Lyle just needs to tone it down a bit, he can be funny, but not the same kind of funny as Chris and Zach.

have the newer episodes not had drawings of the other commentators because they know no one is going to click the video if Mick's face is on it?

>sometimes try to think of another retarded hypothetical after zach says it
>wonder how i'll deliver it to them in my head
>pretend to have fans with internet man

Attached: 1559789690754.jpg (736x736, 46K)

What does the Elder Scrolls have to do with this?

>Zach

Was it them or Supermega that wanted Reviewbrah?

Robbie Rotten :(

but he's like 90% nose

It's a good thing Lyle isn't on any of them anymore. I think Chris realized how much people hated him. Even during the Tetris episode you can hear Zach and Chris getting pretty annoyed by him. But then there's the defending faggots that go "H-he's just busy is all!" even though he still edits Chris's latest vids

what the fuck

Attached: 1554514013118.png (202x181, 69K)

Save it for your subreddit fellas

Attached: tq94cdbs34n21.jpg (544x374, 14K)

Irate Gamer

god dammit I forgot about this vid since people were spamming it a few months back. Fuck you

that died a week or two ago

>Make up a hypothetical or say something ludicrous to my friends
>They think I'm retarded and I can literally see the little friendship meter on the bottom corner of my vision shrink down 5 points

I see so much of myself in Ding Dong and I fucking hate it. It's hard listening to him talk/stream because I can tell he's dead inside and it reminds me that I am too.

if you watch these unfunny faggot eceleb lets players you should either stay in your basement or kys

Attached: 1557702764598.png (300x250, 36K)

how about I stay in your basement

Why is he like that? Family issues?

shadman