There is not a single video game character that can defeat the Combine

There is not a single video game character that can defeat the Combine.

So how would Gordon have even done it?

Attached: combine.jpg (550x544, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sv_cheats 1

Pull the right strings to get it to collapse in on itself, causing a large civil war.

It's probably controlled by a superpowerful AI or giant brain monster, not to mention all of it's subjects are mind control slaves. I doubt it would fight a civil war.

The goal isn't to defeat the Combine, it's to make them fuck off from Earth.
Think Vietnam. The Vietcong didn't have to destroy America, they just had to be so annoying we moved on to easier targets.

despite what these people will tell themselves, no

What? your own fucking Xcom 2 squadron can easily take down the combine now just think about Goku UI or Thanos

Attached: 1557864575617.jpg (420x315, 54K)

then just pull the plug lmao

I don't know about that, user. I'm pretty sure there's alot of video game characters that could. But none of them would have any relatively realistic approach of doing it.

It would take several liftimes since its an empire spanning multiple universes.

The Imperium of Man could do it

Dante

Half Life 2 set up the premise that humans were figuring out portal tech. They shut down the portal storms with a single satellite. Hell the Portal crossover implied not only did they figure it out they figured out how to do it better and far more directly than the Combine in less than a couple years vs. however long it took the Combine to assimilate Xen.

Can't really extrapolate here but I imagine the real scenario is they shut down the Combine portal network or at least figure out how to jam it so that earth is safe.

>its an empire spanning multiple universes.
that's only combine propaganda my Stellaris fleet can easily take them out

The Combine aren't that insurmountable, they're just impossible to truly defeat by Half-Life / sci-fi realism standards.

>There is not a single video game character that can defeat the Co-
*Presses the clean up everything button, deleting all Combine related props*
Uh, sorry what was that OP?

mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie

>can defeat anything by essentially altering its' very concept
>or just nuke the very ability for anything to exist in the first place. How else are you supposed to equate a fictional character destroying a physical object (your computer)
>Does this borderline automatically by just being allowed to exist or act in the first place

This is my go-to for any "what could possibly beat (character)" thread for a reason. You can't win against it.

Attached: 1495046641496.jpg (540x489, 19K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 782F2CB0-D891-49CB-BB0C-511405B79D43.jpg (320x339, 10K)

That would probably be the best idea. You cannot realistically win a war you have to fight in multiple universes, so you shut down their supply lines. All it took on Earth was for the dark fusion reactor to blow, so there could be a chance that if you got onto whatver world or universe they have their main network router on and blew up their reactor you would atleast have crippled the Combine across their entire empire. You're a smart bean, user.

Attached: Size.jpg (595x720, 143K)

you just need a magic character who can turn the combine gay so they can no longer reproduce

>he didn't read Epistle 3

Attached: 1318562278001.jpg (193x245, 10K)

>There is not a single video game character that can defeat the Combine

not true.

Attached: ElderGodDemonbitch.jpg (800x1201, 980K)

>combine genemod themselves so gay intercourse is how they breed
heh... nothin personnel... kid

>There is not a single video game character that can defeat the Combine.
Excuse ME

Attached: latest[2].jpg (610x693, 68K)

The Wonderful 100