ITT: hidden gems

ITT: hidden gems

Attached: !!e!VETw!WM~$(KGrHqR,!hYE0e35PrTFBNP4C(Vh2Q~~_35[1].jpg (300x211, 24K)

Singularity
3d dot heroes
Mini ninjas

Actually really like Glover as a kid.
Shame they never made the sequel.

no clue what the last one is but I'll assume it's correct based on the rest

PLAYOOOO
ABOOCODABLA

Was this game particularly difficult?

I remember playing around with it a lot as a kid, but I don't think I ever got further than the first boss.

>Shake, Shake

Attached: Marina_Liteyears.jpg (553x700, 89K)

Came here to post this

Attached: 30329-clay-fighter-63-1-3-nintendo-64-front-cover.jpg (800x556, 81K)

Tbh wasn't as trash as everyone claimed it was.
Like it wasn't completely disfunctional, just meh.
Had some fun with it as a kid.

A gem wrapped in really unbelievably shitty combat, but a gem nonetheless.

Attached: Rule of Rose.jpg (640x346, 58K)

This is one of those games that literally everybody says is an obscure gem to the point where it's not that obscure anymore. Same with pic-related.

Attached: earthbound.jpg (1024x768, 308K)

>remember playing the shit out of Glover as a kid when visiting Grandpa
>didn't realize it til later he was dying of lung cancer and that's why I visited grandparents house
i'm fucking retarded

Attached: 1463154850564.jpg (550x512, 97K)

Well at least earthbound was never released in EU territority. I didnt know who Ness was when i first played smash. It kind of retroactively became popular.

Is Psychonauts still an underrated cult classic, when it's always the first game that comes up when talking about underrated cult classics?

Attached: psychonauts_art.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Earthbound is one of the most celebrated games in the entire history of the fucking media.

I'm always bummed that we never got a sequel of sorts. It's one of the more creative 2D platformers I can think of.

Attached: through fire justice is served.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

rip

Only because of Smash

If you were actually around in the nineties you would know Earthbound was recieved quite badly in North America, the advertising campaign made no sense and the original retail price was ridiculously expensive for a SNES game even by Nintendo first party standards, that because the game came with a guide by default.

Earthbound only became a celebrated game in the West as the years went by and word of mouth started piling up, then the internet became widespread and that word of mouth became more wildly spread.

>Shame they never made the sequel.
They made one, it was just never officially released, you can find Glover 2 online easily, it's an almost complete build.