Here is your Nathan Drake, bro

No, not the Chad, the manlet

cnet.com/news/uncharted-movie-starring-tom-spidey-holland-gets-release-date/

Attached: tom-holland[1].jpg (2000x1333, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5CZQpqF_74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody:
Nobody at all:
Nobody at all at all:
Sony: Let's hire a little midget faggot to play Uncharted in the Uncharted movie

Attached: 59780861_441230580011276_2931492395987500973_n.jpg (608x608, 75K)

He was a shit Spiderman

best post on Yea Forums this year

They better hire one hell of a Sully to carry the movie.

Attached: Pitt.jpg (2010x1340, 182K)

Nice ass

omg I love this meme in the youtube comments!

Wasn't that King Kong movie basically already like an Uncharted movie

Attached: 10-kong-skull-island.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 124K)

Kid Nathan and Middle-aged Sully could make a good movie. Cover the story between Uncharted 3 flashback and Uncharted 1

A movie adaptation of a movie
>465126821
>twitter meme
No (you) for you.

>youtube comments
I thought this was a Twitter thing?

> Unironically posting zoomer memes
Neck yourself loser

Wait the fuck? Brie Larson was in this movie?

>reading youtube comments for memes
neck yourself with him

>unironically

God why is Brie so fucking ugly, that manjaw is disgusting
>inb4 have sex

its a facebook thing you guys

it's both

>using kikebook
kys yourself

>le loki squint

>Brie Larson is in that movie
What the fuck man. Ever since Captain Marvel happened I started noticing her in all these other movies. She's so bland that I completely forgot about her in literally everything she was ever in.

he looks like a 15 year old, what the fuck were they thinking?

He looks like a teenager.
Drake is a man god dammit

Attached: Uncharted 2.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

>Nathan Drake being a manlet gay man.
mmmhmmm ok

It its a prequel autist

>those pupils while in front of a camera flash
dude is high as a kite

Nathan Drake is supposed to be 6'1" not 5'8".

So should I play 4, or did Druckmann truly soil it?

this is the worst meme and I don't like it

not even one single soul:
brain damage: yes

Bro, you just posted cringe

Is it just me or is he overrated.

Play on normal, fuck stealth and have fun. Also The Lost Legacy is the best Uncharted game.

ULTRAMEGATERA COPE

>fuck stealth
But I liked snapping guys' necks in the other games.

people bitching about zoomer memes
despite the fact theyre all zoomers and that ALL me mes are absolute cancer

It better be Mel Gibson

Cringe but redpilled

Why doesn't Hollywood cast actors that actually resemble the character they're portraying?

Attached: MV5BMTEyMDg3MDUxMTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDk0OTMxOTAy._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_[1].jpg (1777x999, 132K)

it's good. play on hard, don't be a pussy like the other guy. stealth is good. the grapple hook is god tier and the melee is finally not fucking awful

Then you will love it because the game encourages using stealth more than ever before since 90% of the encounters take place in big ass areas with lots of enemies roaming around. However, I prefer to ignore that shit and do it the manly way.

because in the same way that gameplay > graphics, proper casting is about acting > looks

This. But i still don't think the twink would perform nicely as Drake.

I'm a mantle but what in god name kind of choice is this guy for Nathan Drake? He looks like the real life incarnation of Sponge Bob. He's not ugly, but he's really not a figure of masculinity in any sense.

You are supposed to play it like guerrilla warfare, whittling the enemy group down with stealth kills and explosives ambushes on tough targets, then running away from the mass of them (picking off stragglers / flankers on the way) until you can hide, regain stealth and do it again. Repeat until you can kill them all in a head on fight

But Nathan Drake doesn't require any acting skills. You just need to look good running and throw some quips

Here's your real Uncharted movie, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=v5CZQpqF_74

every acting role requires acting skill or the movie will look like some shitty student film

He's making so much more money then you and gets so many more women then you and is much happier than you and is probably much more clever and talented then you.
Go ahead and keep posting your memes on this anonymous video game forum though :)

How does he a face like a teenager and a body like that?

Attached: twunk.jpg (980x551, 40K)

You mean the body of a teenager that does sports?

I dunno if Holland has the chops to portray Nate. But since it’s young pre-Uncharted Nate, he gets some leeway.

At least they won’t be ruining Daddy Drake

Attached: 0CFB764B-0D84-416D-8F4C-C60C98A54D9A.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

its called low bf% fatass

Untrue. The acting difference between the popular actors isn't that big. Hiring for looks is much better than acting ability.

Lanklets in general seethe about manlet actors in Hollywood.

>The acting difference between the popular actors isn't that big
lol stfu, compare adam sandler to sean penn

it's called being babyfaced

Attached: Rory-Gilmore.jpg (746x1024, 106K)

Lokiman makes a pretty good 'Nam era CIA nigger

Manlets in general just have more ambition. They feel like they've got something to prove to the world

At least him getting beaten up by women will be believable now.

I hope everyone who uses this gay normie meme dies irl.

Attached: 46ec072f-65a1-486f-b173-31cb8611e67f.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Face >>>>> Height unless you're a turbo manlet.
That's the real redpill.

Can that little twink even grow facial hair? Is this supposed to be a prequel during Nate's early teen years?

Attached: 1493752544_8031d7f11632f1b7d033e7e9e7439611.jpg (736x920, 71K)

>babyfaced

Attached: Gilmore-Girls-e1480094809918-750x400[1].jpg (750x400, 61K)

You're not wrong at all. You either become forgotten and depressed or stoic and eccentric enough for people to admire you in some capacity. Success comes more naturally to taller people in social situations so they don't really learn that mindset until their bodies start failing them.

He is but he's still fun to watch in movies with the right direction.

Attached: image.jpg (620x375, 28K)

>haha they look like shit these days, that means they didn't look way better when younger
retarded zoomer

>people age
Amazing. She is still babyfaced

>tfw Nathan Fillion literally looks like IRL Nathan Drake but they'll never cast him

If Nathan is a kid, Sully would have to be around his late 30's.

he even starred in some Uncharted short film, basically saying "PLEASE hire me for an official Nathan Drake film"

I just wanted to point out how poorly those two aged by posting a particularly uncharming photo, calm down you autistic faggots.

Well, have sex, but def not with Brie Larson

Attached: 1494460907166 (1).jpg (747x747, 160K)

This is almost as bad as when they cast a malnlet as Han Solo. Am I supposed to believe that these characters randomly grow an extra foot in height during their 20s?

I can't wait for a black Elena

>"PLEASE hire me for an official Nathan Drake film"
Remember when he wanted people to stop bothering him to play Drake's role in a potential movie? What happened?

you:
>not even one single soul:
>brain damage: yes

me:
have sex incel

Lanklet loser cope lmao

his career died

Remember when one of the original writers was obsessed with getting Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro in the movie that he wrote characters around them in flashbacks where they taught Nathan how to do his thing.

):

Disney shit is not canon

He has the starring role in a TV show right now.

Using this format is such an easy way to get (You)'s, is Yea Forums so autistic that they can't ignore a dumb meme? Does everything have to be a Pepe or Wojak?