Cry about the graphics all you want it's still going to do better than your favorite exclusive

Cry about the graphics all you want it's still going to do better than your favorite exclusive

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2019_06_pokemon_sword_shield_new-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18125670/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks good though
Very nice coloring

Hopefully nintendo takes notes from this and Bland of the Wild looks better next game

I agree that it looks very good
Can't wait for November!

Nothing to say cowards?

Can we stop this already?

We're not kids according to this: strawpoll.me/18125670/r

Attached: 1559337054417.png (370x373, 227K)

I love love love LOVE AAA games! The devs might not have passionate for their games but don't you just want to cuddle [NEWEST RELEASED GIRL CHARACTER]?

>80 people say they're over than 18, therefor everyone is
>80 people on a website you can't even fucking go to without saying you're 18

>fully 3D
>Pokemon roaming in real time
>can search long grass for Pokemon

This is literally the Pokemon game of your dreams and people are shitting on it for it's graphics

For GF this looks better than the crap we've gotten for nearly 30 years, people need to chill out, I'd rather this over what we could have gotten, it is GF after all.

This, but with gacha games instead.

>all these fucking zoomers
HOLY SHIT, THIS SITE IS FULL OF CHILDS

I'll unironically play this for an ungodly amount of hours.

Attached: 1551573830883.jpg (871x1053, 201K)

>full of childs

Did you expect anything different with how awful Yea Forums has been lately since reddit is not cool among hip zoomers anymore?

80? Only 60 voted, lol, among those 60, 7 aren't even 18.

You think a "I'm 18 and above" is stopping kids?

What's the point of a full-3D, open world game if all the Pokemon are still their terrible 6th gen models, aimlessly shambling around?

Can't wait to use the new moveable camera to see up feMC's skirt

>what we could have gotten
We could've gotten something leagues better with Game Freak's budget. The sky's the limit but Nintendo has an army of complacent drones

>towns are still 4 houses big
fuck gamefreak

Which mobile game is this? Is it going to be on iOS?

>that wheelbarrow and shovel to complete the invisible wall and you just know the shitty game is full of restrictive crap like that

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTAN

Attached: 688C9B5B-FC8C-4F37-BC1A-560E8A0A9D7D.jpg (1024x867, 123K)

Honestly I think people are really blowing it out of proportion.

The game looks fine but definitely could use a facelift. Hopefully it looks a bit better before release.

Looks great.

I don't own any consoles and I think it looks great. It could be a little sharper but the colouring is wonderful and the architecture is beautiful. This is set in not-Europe, right?

It's only going to do well because it's the only game you've got this year

If you're going to make 3d open world you really need to drive in on the sense of scale.
It looks stupid as fuck seeing all these "giant" pokes being the same size as a 13 y.o

thi but unirocically

>I love love love LOVE AAA games!
cringe
>The devs might not have passionate for their games but don't you just want to cuddle [NEWEST RELEASED GIRL CHARACTER]?
based

Not UK specifically

Based on the UK

Why is Pokemon the franchise people demand to be open world?

Natural progression of the concept.

Samefagging is just pathetic

We all want to live in Pokemon. The whole franchise is also built around its world and how great it would be to be in the pokemon world. So it's as close as we're going to get.
Yea Forums always used to agree that Pokemon would be the best game world to get transported into, it was a common debate a few years back and that ended up being pretty universally accepted as the best answer.

>why is this franchise about exploring a world to catch monsters in different interesting locations the franchise people demand to be open world?

gee I dunno user

Attached: 98f.jpg (1152x1014, 967K)

Man who the hell just leaves their wheelbarrow lying on the side of the road like that. That's pretty much littering.

country life

Yeah we could have, but it's GameFreak. GameFreak could have infinite money and resources and still shit out a product. It's not Nintendo, they'd have done this on PC too.

You forget, it's GF, they are notorious about this, I was surprised we even got this which says a lot, A LOT.

It will do well simply because it's a Pokémon game, there's no other reason and you know it.

hell no that's how you get the axle all fucked. everybody at least keeps there's under a shed

Not a single one of you have explained why pokemon needs to be any more "open world" than it is.

You do realize that for the past 25 years already we have been able to explore a world and catch monsters in different interesting locations, right?

It's more that as time has went on the games have become more linear and story driven, pushing you in the right direction, when the older Gens let you do gyms slightly out of order at times, or end up in areas you probably weren't meant to be in early, which added that little bit of extra challenge. The newer gens largely lack this. People would like to be able to just do things less linear and go where they like, even if the challenge is harder due to levels.

That's more what people want, which is a more "open-world" design.

Yes but we want MORE explore and catch monsters in interesting locations. Besides there's like 3000 Pokemon games in that style already. Could make it a fucking rhythm game and I'd be more hyped for it, variety.

So basically don't expect quality from a Nintendo published game? Don't expect a company as profitable as the pokemon company to keep up to current day standards. Shut up consume, and consume next product.

They made a containment board for "people" like you. Use it.

user, why do you even know what /y/ is, do you wanna talk about it?

>Shut up consume, and consume next product
What is this terrible new meme
Did people get tired of have sex already

Dude have sex has been going on for months, we're past that, time to move on. Memes move fast anymore, keep up.

What reason do you have to shitpost? Is your life that meaningless?

consume consume has been a meme for years though

This is going to be the best game in years. There has been such a massive drought lately.

The graphics themselves are not that good, but the style and color is fine.

It's a bit unfortunate the model work and texture work looks like the Wii but what can you do? Hope they get better next time. This is already way better than Sun and Moon.

And what do you expect them to do?

Switch is 100x more powerful than 3DS but this barely looks better than Sun/Moon, using the same models even. Absolutely shameful

I love that Nintendo fags are willing to accept this shit. The game just looks ugly, they could have had better color and art direction. Darker colors would have worked better for this engine.

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Some Pokemon run from you, others charge at you.