Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1

Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1

Attached: ss_9ff6a122776c15db85ab430074adf4fce2c21bf5.1920x1080.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Hit the Road >>> Telltale shit

Attached: Sam.png (983x863, 807K)

Is this the end of Sam & Max?

So who owns the copyright now that telltale is kill?

It really makes you think about the inevitability of death, doesn’t it, Lil’ Buddy?

We hope not.

Attached: Dv0pwd4XgAAS2qN.jpg (640x960, 126K)

I'd fuck Sam.

You crack me up, little buddy.

You should take your shit and run and run before I hit and run you around like a fucking toilet.

This image aged well

Attached: 1545458021454.png (452x483, 134K)

we need a new sam and max game PRONTO

Attached: s&m.jpg (220x275, 30K)

Season 3 was fucking garbage.

>not waiting for the flavor spots

>Season

I CAN'T SHOOT MAX

Attached: 1550594874328.png (1075x1646, 1.72M)

Steve has always maintained ownership of the series. It was just licensed out to Telltale.

They have a set of figures coming out. Steves just fucking around in pixar making kid shit.

Attached: boss fight.jpg (1199x776, 177K)

>Paper bag Max and floppy Big Kill
incredible

Switch season 1 and 2, faggot

I always forget Purcell works for Pixar and not Disney. I forget that Stitch wasn't designed by Steve Purcell, he's just a ripoff of Max.

I think Steve still owns all rights to sam and max, but he works for Pixar so we won't be getting shit for the foreseeable future.

Do you want to rub my unicorn?

how would a sam e max by disney even look like?
its it too mature for then? cause older pixar movies had dirty jokes on then.

>is it to mature for them
Yes, its also to mature for Pixar because they're budget Disney.

>Stitch is a ripoff of Max
yeah frick off. I love Sam and Max but Chris Sanders has more talent in one finger than Steve "Co-directed Brave" Purcell has in his entire body and the two characters are not comparable

that sucks

all i wanted was a new sam e max game, i even bought hit the road on steam.

Attached: Sad.jpg (699x519, 59K)

You crack me up little buddy.

Well, who would make it? Telltale was basically the only people who did adventure games and they're dead.

You niggers better not post Sam and Max rule 63

Way ahead of you, little buddy.

Why is this series so underrated?

I would never do that

Attached: sam & Max.png (500x500, 469K)

I would say that the humor is niche but I'd say that the genre itself being niche is the issue

They're point and clicks... Even the huge popular ones like Myst and King's Quest are totally dead.

He's right though. I played them all and the telltale shit is subpar. It's ok but inferior.

Sam and Max is reddit tier trash.

I would have been happy with Steve just continuing to do the web comic but he dropped that after like 5 post.

It's still weird to me that sam and max got an Saturday morning cartoon and that it's actually good and retains all of the original series' soul despite being for kids.