Yea Forums suddenly hates Doom 4

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Doom 4
What the fuck happened? Was there another reddit invasion I wasn't aware of?

Attached: doom_hell-0[1].jpg (1920x1044, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-new-doom-thread.81888/
streamable.com/8kfno
youtu.be/A_vXA058EDY?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=j05hzwQf8pA
youtube.com/watch?v=u8I6qt_Z0Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8RAbWs1yo
youtu.be/Srg4-tOuyik?t=377
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=7a7-5WYOKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=o78DzBJ4Rv8
youtu.be/q657rEkgfKs
youtu.be/SzI7DLR0DPU?t=44
youtu.be/b2YG8DX0ees?t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=KqMQsxbpS4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You ARE on lebbit, sweaty :)

Yeah, that's pretty much Yea Forums nowadays I guess but it's getting more reddit than reddit at this point

I don't hate it, the originals are just different and better

Quake 2 remastered was not a doom game. It was the worst quake remasfered with a nudum coat of paint. 6/10 game at best. 3/10 at worst

>the originals are just different and better
They aren't better, though

it's a shitty casualised painkiller/serious sam clone redditors cream over because muh masculinity, muh aggro doomguy memes

dw about it. doom 2016 was incredible, goty, best shooter in a decade

It's literally nothing like Quake 2 but whatever you say, Reddit.

Doomfaggots are literally impossible to please

Attached: 1530218880765.png (1507x1155, 203K)

classic dooms are fantastic.
3 is a great shooter when it isn't pretending to be survival horror.

lol boomers mad cause they can't handle looking up in a game

Attached: Doom_vs_NuDoom.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

One faggot had a contrarian opinion, kept spamming it, and newfags started parroting it. Yea Forums Used to have regular Doom 4 threads daily.

It's literally nothing like Serious Sam or Painkiller, Doom 4 has actual combat for one

zoombabby's first actual fps

>install
>start playing
>game locks you in a room and starts spawning mobs
>"oh... it's one of those"
>uninstall
you redditors only like it because of the shitty lore they tacked on.

>Tfw I was that faggot but am now shitposting in favor of nudoom now that Yea Forums's general opinion of it has turned negative

Attached: meme.jpg (720x601, 18K)

They hate it because they're contrarian faggots
Everyone I know who played the originals back in the day is pleased with the results

>zoombabby
choose one meme buzzword and stick with it, attempting to combine them makes the fact that you're an unoriginal memespouting cunt even more apparent

Cope, classic doom is dogshit

Just nostalgia babies who never had good taste and think anything that isn't a doom/quake clone is bad, all what pleases the nostalgia manbaby are retro cheap ass shooters like Dusk since their idea of keeping classic shooters alive means being stuck in the past instead of something that takes the genre forward like Doom 2016 did. At the end neither nostalgia babies opinions or the games they claim to be better have any impact on the industry so they are better left ignored.

If this is true, you are everything wrong with Yea Forums.

Attached: whattheshit.gif (360x480, 3.16M)

Only people who actually hate it are boomers who get motion sick and literally cannot play modern fps. Then there are people who parrot the opinions of those people without ever having played the game. Everyone else loves it, it's hugely popular.

>I CAN'T RUN PAST ENEMIES AND AM FORCED TO FIGHT THEM BROS HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN THIS IS GENOCIDE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes, that's precisely why it's still thriving 26 years later, whereas 2016 is a ded game.

All things are relative. Deus Ex fans are generally pleased with Human Revolution but can at least admit it's still a long way from Deus Ex.

They don't? Unless things changed again for some reason. Seems that it was accepted that it did a decent job at keeping the Doom feel alive of the 'run n gun' playstyle instead of the raspberry jam cover shootan of modern shooters.

>game locks you in a room and starts spawning mobs
And? There is literally nothing wrong with that unless you're faggot who obsesses over CoD
>you redditors only like it because of the shitty lore they tacked on.
There's lore? Wot?

No one thinks this end your life.

>boot up doom
>have to kill demons
>heh... One of THOSE eh...? Uninstalled, kiddo...
Uh huh

Holy shit Doom looks so good now.

yes, you HAVE to kill them, it's padding.

Megatextures can fuck off. I have other shit I need to use that disk space for you assholes

>suddenly x
>what the fuck happened
You rewrote Yea Forums history because apparently anyone who has even the slightest different opinion than you must be a newfag

Attached: 1556909280566.jpg (1200x1144, 161K)

Care to explain why? I just like getting pissed and arguing with others

It's not padding if it's the core fucking element of the game you retarded fuck

Doom 4 actually really presents me with a problem.
I do remember enjoying it reasonably well back when it was released.

But I wanted to recently replay it and... it felt horrible.
I really have no idea what happened there. I mean - in the meanwhile I've been playing a lot of things like Dusk and Amid Evil but still. I don't think I've ever felt like I have been entirely decieved by my own memory.

It just felt terrible. Design-wise, moreso than anything else. Why the fuck are there no manual saves?!

Why does a game save (and over-write) checkpoint right after an encounter (literally, it's triggered by killing last enemy) in a game that also has an element of score-keeping?!

Why do the weapons feel so weak? Especially the starting shotgun. It's so weird: It feels imposible to aim and the damage feels absolutely random. I would normally chalk it up to my absolute incompetency, but I had played quite a lot of other shooters recently and not have the same problem, even though they have been claimed to be harder than this...

The levels are dull and have a very awkward flow, the one scene where Doomguy destroys the display is funny, but it followed by the game locking you into exposition dump not three minutes after anyway...

Just nothing about it was fun.

And I genuinelly don't know what happened.

yes, the core element of serious sam and painkiller, not doom.

>You have to kill all these demons
Why are you doing this?

Yea Forums unites to discuss a thing, and you ruin any form of discussion because "heh, imma create chaos because i'm a edgy white guy".

Nigger, take the demons out of classic doom and the games are shit, same thing with nudoom

You saying it like there wasn't any other shooters between old and new doom. You can look up and down in Quake and guess what? It's still a better game.

Attached: 3b0.jpg (490x497, 63K)

>old good
>new bad
You're just being Nostalgic, just like with the same contrarians inhabiting other games marginalising the majority. It's like saying old Counter-Strike was better than the more defined game than ever before we have today. Just look at the depressing lighting, low texture resolution, and lack of detail, which is a result of a lack of work and effort put into the maps. Doing so is an art.

>It's still a better game.
HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Well, I do actually want to discuss nudoom now so yeah
>i'm a edgy white guy".
Dilate

>thriving
LOL

The game is just boring
I tried to get into it three times now and everytime I quit after 20 minutes

Why do you contentious edgelords have to put "nu" before everything?

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Doom 4
because Boomer meme.

Stop baiting like this, I want to discuss Doom 2016, fuck off with your disingenuous garbage posts

It's a power move to style on all the nufriends.

Based. It's like Serious Sam except without any of the stuff that made Serious Sam fun. The level design is dogshit and the guns all feel weak. Just go play SSHD TFE/TSE instead, it's better in literally every way.

>I do actually want to discuss nudoom now
>now
>only interested in discussing the game because hating it is now popular
ironic of such an attention whore to hate trannies, since you should know exactly how they feel

Admit it, you're just being nostalgic.

demons in classic dooms are strategically placed obstacles, in Zoom, thry just charge at you from pre-set spawn points until you clear the area.
It's a completely different game.
Even 3 had some spook doom dna left over from 64 and PS1 Doom

Nudoom is the official Yea Forums title of the game, newfag

The shills are learning how to talk like an epic 4channer i see

>replys to the only posts defending the game

Kys boomer

*presses button to do an EPIC so violent finisher*
OMG THIS GAME RULES! *upvoted*

zoomer mad he can't play using only his keyboard

Attached: doom_4_gameplay.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

No, was just baiting previously but now it has come back to bite me in the ass it seems

lmao what the fuck

This. I stopped playing when LE RIP AND TEAR MAN literally beat up and upgrade robot. So fucking stupid

>suddenly

>If you put a mechanic of one game into a completely differently designed game, it will turn out to not be good for the different game!
No fucking shit, retard

DXHR had the same problem with instant takedowns but people loved that shit, people love that shit

Is the Switch version any good?

So basically Doom 4 is the new Witcher 3?

>all those cozy witcher 2 threads back in 2010-2011
>everyone berating OP when he said he was gonna pirate TW2
>today i saw some teenager calling The Witcher AAA casualised garbage

How times have changed

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (2048x1769, 675K)

why would you design a sequel as a completely different game?

pretty disingenuous

I'm pretty sure both the webm and the post itself are a fucking joke, cheer up cunt

witcher 3 is casual console garbage
>press button to interact with anything
>le bamham vision
disgusting. Story and presentarion were great.

That's not how it works in doom4 but go try boomer

And gunplay still looks like shit

The fuck are you talking about? Yea Forums's bitched about it since its release. It's pretty split down the middle, but people disliking it is nothing new.

I'm not a fucking homo who gushes over virtual biceps.
Go chop a tree down or fix a car, faggot

>change bad
>same thing repackaged good

>forced tryhard masculinity
Embarassing. I bet youre a fat fuck

>input a command
>an event transpires
are nusòydevs even trying anymore?!?!

yes. Hence why Dusk is fantastic, whereas Zoom is painfully average.

Because there is a new game coming out, so
>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD

I'm dreading that Eternal is going to be full of cutscenes.

Attached: DOOM ETERNAL.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

It was always shit.

>Dusk
Nostalgiashit trash made by a furfag commie

I hope Arcade Mode returns so that I can skip all that gay shit entirely and just play the game

Witcher 2 and 3 are casualized garbage.
>no styles
>impact of alchemy on combat and oils is minimal
>no intoxication mechanics and talents
Anything that isn't TW 1 is casual garbage made for people whose only idea of evading an attack is to "roll".

You know i love doom4, i think the hate it gets is completely undeserved. I think this webm does demonstrate how Doom4's combat fundamentals are more fun than original. But original also has a sense of exploration and resource management then exceeds Doom4. They're both very good for different reasons. I wish more people would just see them as different takes on a similar concept.

too slow

yet it's better than a multimillion dollar Todd Howard production.
Really makes you think, huh?
Also
>nostalgia for a new game
negative IQ

don't you have summer school or something to go to?

No

Seeing actual gen z faggots shitting on the best FPS of the last 5 years while praising brutal doom is always so amusing.

Attached: 1537101823559.png (302x248, 54K)

I hated how arcade mode replaced certain sound effects. Made it so much less satisfying

S-surely they got the memo after even the relatively minimal amount of cutscenes was a source of complaints for Doom 2016

Attached: 1528686679980.jpg (480x542, 41K)

brutal doom is fucking garbage as well.

I don't hate it, but I feel like it drags on for far too long.

I doubt most of the people here actually played the original games, maybe 1 hour and then got bored

Based

nah, that's how I felt about 2016

D44M is shit and this board has always held that opinion. You are either a literal redditor or an actual paid shill.

Either way, please become an hero without delay.

Attached: painless fast suicide.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

Time to chase the COD kiddies again.

It's literally not better, in fact it may be one of the worst shooters I have ever played, and I played Revenge of the Rednecks
Also
>Not knowing what nostalgiashit means
zero digit IQ

niggas thinking that this game is worse than doom 1 and 2 really need to shut the fuck up and take off those nostalgia goggles

>buzzwords
Still a better game than zoom

I love it and I've been here since 2006, so my opinion trumps all the newfriends by a decade or so.

negative beats zero, fucking moron

Attached: 20180803_202800.jpg (636x634, 247K)

This is the sort of autism I stay in this shithole for

Godspeed user

I can't take you seriously when you're trying this hard. Adjust.

its rpgcodex invading Yea Forums

>D44M is shit and this board has always held that opinion.
That's a fucking lie, Yea Forums fucking loved it when it game out. It was only after reddit had fully taken over that Yea Forums started shitting on it

add one more fuck, it might make your statement truthful, crass dolt.

not just reddit

>Yea Forums fucking loved it when it came out
Because this board is full of zoomers and normalfags, big fucking surprise.

>You can run past all the enemies
>"Shit game, you don't even have to kill anything way too easy"
>You're forced to fight the enemies
>"Reee I have to play the game"
Retard

prior to release everyone thought it would be shit. When it released people slowly realized it was actually good. Eventually it sort of became a well liked game and because of that people who need to be contrarian, shitposted prior to release and feel they must after, people who want to hold their head above others as a doom purist, or some people who genuinely didnt like the game became much louder in shitposting efforts.

/vr/etiree here.
Doom 2016 sucks.

Attached: 9f0.jpg (750x844, 236K)

literally me

Attached: 1559869017338.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

stay there

Doom was always shit.

Never played the old Doom games but 2016 is fun and a genuine challenge on Nightmare difficulty.

>/vr/
yike

I don't hate it, I just believe the game is lacking.
Its a solid game, not a masterpiece. And glory kills are retarded.

>Shit bait thread
gets 116 replies
>Thread actually trying to discuss the game gets nothing
symbolic of Yea Forums as a whole, really

Attached: Screenshot_110.jpg (171x258, 14K)

The idea of one certified opinion is actually, unironically, unjokingly, the most fucking reddit thing possible
fuck off back to hell

shh little baby

Attached: 165.jpg (1737x1152, 340K)

Based

/vr/ is what Yea Forums was 13 years ago

Attached: 1528483944930.png (530x818, 41K)

I don't renember Yea Forums having one active general with all other threads getting little to no attention

/vr/ is shit now

>demons in classic dooms are strategically placed obstacles, in Zoom, thry just charge at you from pre-set spawn points until you clear the area
look at it this way
level design in Doom resembles platformers like Castlevania or Ninja Gaiden where the challenge is derived from their placement relative to the level layout, so a Medusa Head near bottomless pits or a Hell Knight in a clasutrophobic corridor are a thousand times more threatening in the open, which is necessary because enemies in Doom are slow as molasses and wouldn't pose a threat at all if they weren't placed in spots by hand where they can pose one

meanwhile nuDoom takes more after beat 'em ups like Streets of Rage 2, God Hand and DMC where challenge is derived from individual enemy behavior and the mixing and matching of enemy types, rather than their placement in the level
this is why level layout in those games consists of (flat) arenas mostly, enemies in those games aren't as slow as in the original Doom, they are a lot more mobile so placing them around by hand is kind of pointless if they are sufficiently threatening on their own independent of their position in a level

Attached: moody blues.jpg (1051x1200, 112K)

>tfw 6th gen still can't be discussed properly
why are you like this

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

not retro

Attached: 397.jpg (447x400, 41K)

I thought Painkiller 2016 was overrated from day one

I just beat it today, actually. It wasn't terrible but I can't say I enjoyed it. Once you've played for an hour or 2, you've seen pretty much all the has to offer. Honestly, I think I'm just not fan of the genre, it's repetitive by nature.

>>buzzwords
>>zoom

Attached: file.png (624x653, 486K)

Painkiller is better then old doom so..........

NRFTL>Plutonia>64>1>2>4>TNT>>usermade content for 2 surpasses any official doom game

Attached: 20180907142754_1.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

The original Doom is one of my favorite games and I enjoyed Doom 2016. It definitely has some issues that could be improved on (e.g. general level design, glory kill implementation, HL2-esque cutscenes) but I still thought it was a decent fps. With 20+ years worth of level wads to play through and the modding community still being active today I don't really need modern Doom to play exactly like the classics, so the newer games being more platforming-heavy and narrative driven doesn't really bother me.

I could definitely see my self enjoying Eternal if they make it where glory killable enemies don't just stand around like in 2016, and most of the level design resembles the Foundry and Argent Facility levels from the previous game.

Attached: 1538805763561.jpg (500x600, 238K)

Shit taste, go back

NEW BAD! AM I COOL NOW 4CHANNERS?

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

no, but neither is Doom 2016.

Literally this.

>including map packs
literally réddit

>calling anyone whos hits on your bland shitty fps a redditor
Yup, that's how you spot newfags.

I'd say this is about the best point made so far in the thread
Original doom had a lot more resource management because monsters didn't give you health and ammo besides the hitscanners unlike Doom 4
Doom 4 attempts to do the exploration concept like Doom 1 had with secrets but in my opinion it doesn't grasp the same level as the original games did it
What I didn't like most about my first run of the game was the map design... it felt very repetitive

the game isnt fun because you have to do the annoying gay repetitive execution animations. the end. no further discussion required. if you think they are fun you are wrong and your opinion is very bad.

Doom 2016 is literally the opposite of bland, though

>calling anyone who disagrees with you a newfag
Yup, that's how you spot a redditor

>you have to
no you don't

lmao

If glory kills bother you so much, just don't do them you fucking retard.

ok let me see your playthrough where you dont do even 1, ill wait

rpgcodex cucks should leave

>suddenly
Plebbitors just finally fucked off thanks to E3. The only ones who still pretend to like it are shills who try to drum up hype for Eternal.

Attached: pffffffffffft.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Attached: 20180731_115337.png (192x207, 56K)

nice bait

Attached: 1533525300492.png (363x364, 8K)

cringe

just shoot them instead of executing them, retard

Reddit hates doom 2016 with every bone in their body, though you fucking redditor fuck

Because nu thing bad. Nostalgia fags are one of the worst kind of NPCs there is, just look at the kind of shit games they praise. Making a game look retro is enough to get this manbabies drooling.

how so?

fuck off faggot

Og doom is the most bland shit ever

this is what happened

not hate, but I was very disappointed that the levels essentially became boring corridors as the game progressed. Foundry is the best level.
Cautiously optimistic for Eternal

Attached: 1532021309943.jpg (638x540, 31K)

You're not wrong

>someone on here likes something I don't? clearly it's shills

Attached: 1546877674030.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-new-doom-thread.81888/

>tripfag tranny telling others to kill themselves
peak ironic

please get shot in a favela

Attached: 1484446430305.jpg (409x353, 29K)

>tripcode
Kill yourself barnacle head

They love it because it put in memes from the comic.

Yea Forums loved it for that, redditors got triggered about it

>Yea Forums loved it
No, Bethesda marketers loved it and Zenimax banned images criticizing it. Election tourists fell for the shilling.

>someone disagrees with me? clearly trannies.

lmao

Someone should make a reverse version of that webm.
>slowly shooting demons with pistol in the first room of NuuM
>vs
>running around and looking in all directions like a retard in some room with 3 demons and platforms in Doom

Attached: 1559473820698.gif (421x307, 1.98M)

>Bethesda, a multimillion dollar corperation would shill on an irrelevant site with only 200k users
Epic delusions my friend

Attached: cos.jpg (225x225, 11K)

he is from rpgcodex. go figure.

Make it yourself, faggot

>he wasn't here when the conan video dropped and zenimax copyright struck any images showing the compass or mission objectives

retard boomer

Same tbqh. I really enjoy being contrarian.
>tfw Yea Forums is divided on something and there is no clear mainstream opinion so I have to modify my views on ad hoc basis depending on whichever view is prevalent in any given threat

Attached: 1505163549903.jpg (500x471, 52K)

hurp durp lurp nurp i maek post

Attached: zenimax shills browse vee.png (829x519, 58K)

If Gearbox and Activision shill here I wouldn't put it past Bethesda , you seem to underestimate just how low cost it is to advertise here

Sorry but you cant make OG DOOM look good in any sense

I fucking hate it
How do I turn the tides again? This and the time I got sneedposters to bomb Steven Universe threads and make the show impossible to discuss on Yea Forums were the only times I successfully empowered my shitposting.

Complete.

Attached: D8fPKCkVsAAaR_S.jpg (1200x900, 375K)

>that esrb

Attached: 1527290910234.png (375x298, 201K)

It hit Yea Forums's popularity threshold, so they're now required by law to hate it and call anyone who talks about it in an even mildly positive light a shill.
>What?! I have to kill demons in this game about a guy who likes to kill demons fighting through a facility that's being invaded by demons?!?!?!?! Gaaaaaaay!

I'd have to be an autistic boomer that remembers every level in Doom to know where to go for proper footage.

Attached: V0t8YiguBhM.jpg (380x347, 40K)

the level design is garbage, it's just a linear series of arenas
there's no ammo management whatsoever. old doom levels could be pretty generous with ammo but in doom 2016 you literally can't run out of ammo
the pistol is so incredibly unsatisfying to use and doesn't make sense why it's even in the game
the chainsaw is stupid
cyberdemons should have been a regular enemy
the 5 different upgrade systems were dumb and pointless

other than that it's a pretty good game

Attached: 1550524296869.jpg (960x570, 32K)

I made one almost three years ago proving how enemies never dies in nuDOOM because of the retarded stagger/glorykill function.

streamable.com/8kfno

Attached: nudeum.jpg (1920x1080, 842K)

The Suburbs in Doom 2 is a pretty good place to start, it has a massive action setpiece. Do use the idfa cheat as the level gives you jack shit in terms of weapons when you're playing through a pistol start. Use OBS to record and use MPV with the webm maker plugin to encode it.

Not a fan of how the game is layed out like a spectacle fighter.
>walk into room
>all doors close
>enemies spawn
>kill enemies
>doors open
>walk into room
>all doors close
>enemies spawn
>kill enemies
>doors open
>walk into room
>all doors close
>enemies spawn
>kill enemies
>doors open
>walk into room
>all doors close
>enemies spawn
>kill enemies
>doors open

That's not how the first two games were.

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (500x514, 64K)

>That's not how the first two games were
No, instead the old games were
>Walk into room
>Kill 1 or 5 demons
>Wander around a maze for 10 hours trying to find a keycard
>Go back to the door
>Room is filled with shitscanners and you die
>Restart level

O P T I O N A L
F E A T U R E

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>These autistic boomers ITT still sperging when all the D44Mchads have moved on to another thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based

>You can turn the glory kill feature off, you retard

>*turns off the feature*

>It's the same, but without the cancer glow

Thanks, I'll spread the truth in that thread as well.

Attached: 0a8.jpg (722x349, 57K)

>it's another if you disagree with me you are Reddit thread.

Oh joy all we need now is wojack hats and it will be peak Yea Forums. Reminder if you disagree with me you me Reddit so don't.

Attached: 1559740005775.gif (421x389, 1021K)

green shirt+gray helmet >>>>>>> gay green armor

i hate the soundtrack

if you want a metal soundtrack MAKE A METAL SOUNDTRACK, not puss out and make a half dubstep half dot matrix printer soundtrack
this is what the doom 2016 soundtrack sounds to me
youtu.be/A_vXA058EDY?t=32

You give DOOM soundtrack a bit too much credit, and you discriminated the printed while doing so.

But you're right, wub-dumb-dub-step is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=j05hzwQf8pA
>people think this sounds good

Q3 Doom Lad > Doom 3 Doom Fella > OG Doom Boi > Nuum Halo Marine

Attached: 1558985433639.png (540x421, 210K)

i not saying the printer sound cant be good by any means

youtube.com/watch?v=u8I6qt_Z0Cg

Apologize.

Attached: Mick_Gordon_(composer).jpg (2243x3179, 3.06M)

i do
dot matrix actualy makes doom music sound good
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8RAbWs1yo

youtu.be/Srg4-tOuyik?t=377

>Was there another reddit invasion I wasn't aware of?
I don't see how you could be unaware of it, being part of it and all.

Reddit hates NuDoom, doe

I think you misunderstood me since I only said that grouping a printer to the nuDOOM OST is disrespectful to the printer.

>d44m goes on sale today
>thread pops up
Pottery.

Attached: i was wrong.jpg (540x540, 49K)

>people think this doesn't sound good
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Attached: 1558226437966.jpg (365x1024, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7-5WYOKxE

Still a better sounding version than the nuDOOM OST.

Diskette>Printer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nuDOOM

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Maybe it sounds good if you were born in 2000.

>25%
>sale
Fucking jews.

Attached: 400.jpg (315x400, 95K)

some anons don't like the game while others do, and that's a good thing

Doom 2016's soundtrack is objectively a masterpiece and better than the originals, piss of with your nostalgia

>objectively
Adding "objectively" to an opinionated statement doesn't make it fact, you underage retard.

Attached: frank.gif (258x200, 232K)

did i ever mention the original o i mention my completly disdain for dubstep and dot printer sounds when NOT making music?

>suddenly
It's almost as if you are a shill who has only just come here today.

youtube.com/watch?v=o78DzBJ4Rv8

Post better metal vidiya OST for us to laugh at you, nigger.

Attached: 1558384098790.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

k
Here's actual metal and not industrial EDM
youtu.be/q657rEkgfKs

Attached: dis blade runna.jpg (782x788, 79K)

>And? There is literally nothing wrong with that unless you're faggot who obsesses over CoD

It's a design choice that was used very sparingly in the original Doom because it's boring as fuck.

Literal child.

very cool video user. Idk why but I find stuff like this fascinating. Doom 2016 can still be a good game though rite? why must we argue over such petty differences when both games are equally enjoyable?

You say that to the fecal matter you shit out as well.

nuDOOM's OST is like egging, but instead of pleasure it's distorted sounds and noises as if it was played on a broken vinyl that keeps repeating itself and never getting to the good part of the song.

>Song starts and melody is played
youtu.be/SzI7DLR0DPU?t=44

>Song starts and... soon... okay, now? Maybe now? That part already played, but with better quality... Even more distortions? And now this part again...
youtu.be/b2YG8DX0ees?t=85

industrial metal is better than metal

>nu
Dutch word for "now"

nuDoom's soundtrack is not industrial metal. It's industrial electronic. Industrial metal is fine, but holy fuck, you are wrong about what nuDoom's soundtrack is.
It's pretty clear you're a zoomer if you think nuDoom is industrial metal. Even the most casual, easy listening industrial metal like Rammstein would've been better for Doom than Mick Gordon playing on a synthesizer.

I imagine you're one of the plebs that prefers Quake 2/3 ost over Quake 1

the shills, marketeers and zoomer who made objective discussions about the game impossible finally fucked off

the game is average at best in literally every regard

>nuDoom's soundtrack is not industrial metal. It's industrial electronic
So its Industrial Metal, k got it

You are really hellbent on telling everyone you're Gen Z, aren't you?
To make simple for you, industrial electronic isn't industrial metal. Just because it's "industrial" doesn't make it metal.

Big think

Irrelevant to DOOM vs nuDOOM, but it's obvious you can't make an argument about that since you avoid the DOOM topic altogether.

Nigger, I told you to post ACTUAL VIDIYA OST, not a fucking cover of a midi shit from 90s.
But having it in a modern Doom game would be a joke anyway. Dad metal suck ass. This shit can only be appropriate for some goofy oldschool fantasy with oiled naked barbarians or some biker-themed shit. The only way this is getting into the game where humanity has managed to colonize Mars is if it's fucking Silverhawks: The Game.

Attached: silverhawks_hero_image.jpg (2040x1150, 176K)

Yeah you're taste in music is irrelevant LOL

nuDOOM isn't even that, it's just industrial grinding and banging with wub wub applied to it.

It's not even music.

You already proved you can't stay on topic, why are you repeating yourself?

lmao, glory kills were a FUCKING mistake

Fuck off to Yea Forums, degenerate.

Attached: haha le yellow picture.jpg (750x734, 73K)

Cause you think I'm the same user

>posts tryhard dark wave goth pop when we're talking about metal
Are you retarded?
You're just admitting you're wrong anyway.
>j-just leave!!1!

>he recognized the picture
Proceed to fucking off to Yea Forums.

Then you're retarded.
What do you gain from joining the conversation acting like the oblivious dunce above?

God forbid I recognize an album cover even though I don't like the music, right?
>p-please leave. ur making me realy mad!!!

>classic doom
>fast
>satisfying guns

NuDoom
>not as fast
>stop to glory kill after every shot
>satisfying guns

SHILLLS SHILLS SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

I don't know user, what do you gain from even responding

Are you still unironically expecting for someone to take your ""opinion"" seriously, Yea Forumstant?

Attached: 1526291539266.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

There is nothing to hate about it but there is also nothing to love. It's just a game with good shooting mechanics in samey looking environments with no story, quests or actual substance.

It's ..... fine. But I struggle to see how it could pass the 6/10 mark for anyone.

>giving a fuck about what Yea Forums hates

Attached: adshu.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>I don't know user, what do you gain from even responding
I don't know user, what do you gain from even responding

Fact still stands.
DOOM 2016's OST lacks music.
Grinding noises with bassy wub wub isn't music.

Kill yourself, retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=KqMQsxbpS4U

Attached: 1520606439139.png (645x729, 32K)

For the last time, back to rpgcodex faggots

Bro thats induistrial ELECTRONIC not industrial METAL broo

>start game
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>find upgrade
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>shoot demon
>glory kill
>move forward
>level clear

RIVETING GAMEPLAY DOOM 2016 IS G.O.A.T.!!!

Reminds me a lot of Year Zero but with metal aspects

>start game
>play game
>beat game
I FUCKING HATE VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1509368676887.gif (500x715, 518K)

the thing you have to remind yourself of is that Yea Forums does not play nor enjoy videogames

>>Yea Forums suddenly hates Doom 4
>implying

>IT HAS METAL IN THE TITLE SO IT MEANS IT'S INDUSTRIAL METAL
also nice samefagging

This but unironically.

Attached: 1558198354773.jpg (704x577, 69K)

I love being taken out of gameplay to see a 4-5 second cutscene to rip a monster's entrails 500 times in the span of an hour.

Thats a swing and a miss
oof

Attached: asd.jpg (541x107, 45K)

>start game
>cutscene
>move around
>cutscene
>move arou-
>cut scene
>move
>cut scene
>mo-
>cut scene
>cut scene

You don't have to do any glory kills if you never get hit, get good :)

Several bosses require GKs, sorry bud.

>turn off mirror's edge vision
>shoot demon
???

the point is that's all doom4 is. there's no exploring levels or anything, it's just hold the W key from one arena segment to the other and boom boom boom

You do not have to perform glory kills.

I disagree. There might not be many levels where exploring is necessary to beat the level (The Furnace for example) but Doom 4 has tons of hidden secrets and even alternate passageways in levels. It only really gets extremely linear in some of the hell areas and the endgame. Other than that, it actually has fairly open level design compared to many other modern shooters.