Well?

Well?

Attached: 1546260511860.png (888x1166, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedogecoins.info/bitcoin-poker/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariana_Trench
youtu.be/Y0tNFSO_3dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water should have +1 agi and -1 atk

>Well?
sounds like a good place for you.

lmao

>fire
>wind
>earth
>sad spaghetti
what in the fuck is yellow supposed to be?

Blue is water, you dumb ass.

Why did you make an Avatar thread on Yea Forums?

if we're talking avatar stats, water gets healing, ice, and under certain conditions even unlock blood bending. most OP element.

Water is a fag

If this is in TLA terms then Fire doesnt have 1 Def at all lmao

>Max attack
>2nd place Agi
Gee I fucking wonder

that doesn’t answer my question, dipshit

Fire is obviously best

found the Retard Elemental

Earth.

>enough Def to withstand all attacks, even Fire
>more Atk than Fire and Air's Def

For straight up combat, maybe. All the other elements have much more practical and creative uses to make them stand out while fire is just aiming your hands at the guy you want to burn.

If you get a choice I'd pull that 1 off def and buff my agility with it. Glass cannon builds are fun

Glass Canon - Fire. Thanks.

Attached: 1554402255997.png (720x480, 530K)

Fire has plenty of utility use.

Yes it does. They spend most of their time dodging instead of blocking anything.

That's Lightning build.

how many skill points do you have to spec as earth bender until you unlock metal bending?

>Attacks are slow as shit and will never connect
Oops.

>Agi having anything to do with the speed of your element

Fire probably allows some kind flying or other propulsion
Fire can also be used to control the battlefield, such as creating walls of fire, destroying cover, creating smokescreens, etc.
If you combine fire with technology, you could do even more interesting things like power steam engines.

>any enemy touching the ground can be insta-rooted
oops

>blocks ur path

Attached: Pohatu_Nuva.jpg (506x380, 36K)

I haven't watched a lot of this show, but is there element combinations? What's the combination of water and fire?

Air should honestly have all at 5. Shit is broken.

>no INT

Attached: 1549402049482.png (200x200, 58K)

what do you mean by element combinations?
only the avatar can master multiple elements and we rarely see mixed element stuff

You're thinking of Naruto.

I saw a clip with an earth guy using lava.

>Retard Elemental

Attached: 1523670570201.png (576x507, 59K)

>picking anything but Earth
Never seen a bigger group of fags in my life.

Attached: Toph 17.jpg (400x267, 44K)

They aren't mixing of the main four but each one has different masteries, if you will. Like Water has Blood bending or Lightning for fire.

oh
that's legend of korra
you can completely disregard that
It's like nu-star wars. they made it just to make more money but they no longer cared about the lore, story or characters. It was just pure tumblr bait and pandering.

That was just him heating up the earth, in the same vein a water bender can use ice.

>>sad spaghetti

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

its wind spirals you fuck, if anything wtf is earth supposed to be, how is that earth

Lava is just molten rock.

But healing requires special training and blood requires special talent.
The average Waterbender isn't that great.
Korra and the comics are too dumb to be considered canon.

>Lightning for fire.
Why is lightning fire? Lightning is usually associated with wind.
I guess they are both plasma, but eh

watching the show I always thought earth bending would be the best, you can just build stuff with it throw rocks at people crush them between stone walls

I was not considering Korra at all, and I wasn't suggesting all water specialities can be used at once. Healing and blood bending exist in TLA.
I agree Korra should be completely ignored

Fire and lightning are both plasma, lightning is just a more concentrated version of plasma. It works for how the series explained it.

But ice is just compact water. It doesn't have to be cold. And fire and is a completely separate element, while cold isn't.

I just meant that how, in Korra, those dumbasses could bloodbend willy-nilly. We shouldn't even consider them when figuring powerlevels.

Max speed is always the best.

They’re both plasma and both hot

Checkmate atheist

Stg > Dex
so
Fire > Air

Fire for the powers, Earth for the girls.

freedogecoins.info/bitcoin-poker/ easy and you get free bitcoin for trying us out

Airbenders can literally just handwave away any fire attacks directed at them.

water since its op

>Ice doesn’t have to be cold

Attached: 828B3A71-54C9-4B43-B0E0-F87EED30C2FF.png (893x732, 470K)

>entire website is spam and trojans

fucking kek

Girls want the rock cock.

>sad spaghetti

Attached: 1557495280257.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

>ice doesn't need to be cold
It seems like this board gets dumber every day.

Well clearly, they’re pretty bad at it if only one of them survived

Climate control
Cooking
Forging
Waste disposal
Energy generation

Toxic brap.

Ice is just solid water. If you have complete control over the elements, then you can just smush water together and force them to become solid without the cold.

Except that in avatar they control the temperature of their element, to a degree. It's why Katara can turn water into steam or mist.

and earth to magma

There were just way less of them, it was a sneak-attack, and while some may have survived, none of their children did, as all of their children were raised in the temples and killed in the sneak attack.

fixed

Attached: elements.png (888x1166, 544K)

small white penis spotted

user that’s not how it works, Ice doesn’t form unless it’s cold
Condensing it would just put it under a shitload of pressure

In reality is more like this

Attached: 1559930890093.png (888x1166, 544K)

>Fire
>def
You never watched the show then.

Fire and Earth are the only valid choices

>Earth gets the AGI buff

It's the same with steam and mist. You don't need to heat up water to make it, you just need complete control and pull them apart and scatter it.

Technically, if you apply ungodly amounts of pressure to water, you can make room temperature ice. You can do it with any liquid substance.

By the same logic, magma is just a rock under a very low / negative external pressure.

>Air
>Not the highest int element

air is speed you fool
water is int

Water is blatantly op with ice, steam, blood, and healing.

this

Water at the bottom of the ocean is under ungodly amounts of pressure and it’s not ice

>Wind and earth the opposite colors

Fire should be attack, water equal attributes, earth defense, and air agility

I was more about that it almost doesnt matter which element you pick, in the end theyre almost similar to each other.

Ranged fire is objectively superior when used with guerilla tactics.

I thought it was just because they were pacifists and didn't fight back

Air seems overpowered to be honest.

A better element set would be something like
Heat, Cold, Solid, Liquid, Gas.

They changed lava bending from Fire to Earth in Korra but it was a thing in ATLA.
Source: We see a Fire Nation Avatar use the Avatar State to bend four volcanoes into going off when Roku is explaining the Avatar state to Aang. Now it could be explained that he was just using earth bending as per LOK mental gymnastics but the montage had previous Avatars use the Avatar State to control their own element it would be weird if Earth had two scenes.
Also I recommend people to read Avatar Embers (it's fan fiction), it's really well written and had a load of fun reading it, much more than watching LOK at least.

What if I decide to specialize in ice?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2c30aed781fc5020dfa8388e9ea559fe.jpg (2268x2693, 660K)

Try 15x more pressure
You need about 1.5 Gigapascal (15000x the atmosphere pressure) to get room temperature ice.
The mariana trench is only 0.1 gigapascal (1000x times the atmosphere pressure)
>At the bottom of the trench the water column above exerts a pressure of 1,086 bars (15,750 psi), more than 1,000 times the standard atmospheric pressure at sea level.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariana_Trench

Attached: n6LXj[1].gif (750x479, 43K)

Air is the most OP element. It's just that all airbenders save from one are too pacifist to bring airbending to it's full potential.

Where are all my bloodbending edglord brothers?

Attached: tumblr_m506nc8Ihj1qh75xeo4_250.gif (245x300, 535K)

Not really, but certain techniques combined multiple philosophies (like fire benders using water bending inspired techniques to redirect lightning.)

kek

it's clear you don't

FLAME

PLEASE

Attached: C25C0025-BF0C-4A2F-AE34-008B777D1BDF.jpg (350x525, 74K)

Isn't Lightning the most powerful thing in both Japan and China as it's seen as godly?

>korra

>Dark Shadow

WATERCHADS

RISE UP

Attached: What-Kind-of-Element-Are-You-Fire-Water-Earth-or-Air-1-1-1024x535.jpg (1024x535, 129K)

As a gay dude I choose water. Water is the gayest element. I don't know anyone who wants to be air.

>Earthbenders using stone pillars to rapid fire rock shards over wide ranges
>Flak cannons, but with rocks
>Land surfing with rocks
>Some niggas decide to study air nomad shit and start doing sandbender stuff
>Become the head 'n hands boss you were always meant to be
Erf all day erry day

Looks like a badgermole.

Firebenders have shit defence. And why would int matter for the elements themselves? Airbendrrs are also way faster than any of the other elements. This chart is retarded.

>pedophile

Imagine not picking wind a blowing up people through their lungs.

Attached: 1551977832993.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>Blood bending can physically block chi channels indefinitely.
One of the most absolutely retarded things in Korra. How in the hell would their father teach them how to do that? Makes no sense.

They would all be max attack. Any of those elements would absolutely destroy the human body.

>tfw Pisces but prefer Earth

>sad spaghetti

Attached: 1539355825493.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Why the fuck is water bending so OP? It had the most uses and is the strongest anyways. It can move water fast enough to cut steel, can be used a shield whilst attack, can instantly turn water to ice of any shape or offence and defense, can heal wounds and travel quickly over water. Not even mentioning blood bending. If it were a game it would be the most unbalanced shit.

He was voiced by Steve Blum.

>water can quench fire
>earth can suffocate fire
>air can blow fire out
Lmao who chooses fire?

>darkness and shadow are seprate
>dark light
>swift
>boil
>ink
>magnet

Attached: 1475610118233.jpg (435x571, 48K)

Traitor

>tfw Leo but prefer Air

Attached: 1537690029350.jpg (850x1199, 727K)

>and faggots would STILL cry about doing half the damage of a firebender in raids
BAKA hybridfags

Fuck, guess I'm an earth bender now. Can I at least get some lava or metal bending abilities before I'm doomed building castles forever?

Water is literally Fires counter in universe.

Earth is the most OP in any combat circumstance when you can just bury your enemies. We never see this outside of that episode with Fong because the cartoon would have reached an R rate almost instantly.

>astrology

Attached: lemonscented.jpg (664x520, 20K)

Lol, then why did the fire nation build boats?
Checkmate atheist.

If you go to the very derp end of things, you can control how quicky any living thing live

I should rewatch Avatar one of these days, such a great series.

>toph pic
>seen
lel

>If you go to the very derp end of things, you can control how quicky any living thing live

Attached: 1513710317314.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Bending balance in ATLA is fucked.

Water
>fluid and solid bending packaged
>bend most liquids, even out of thin air
>can heal
>bend some plants
>bloodbending lets you win automatically

Earth
>rock, dirt, mud, crystal, sand, metal
>easy construction
>heaviest element
>daredevil powers
>keeps you ripped

Fire
>mostly just offense, although lightning kicks ass
>can smelt and stay warm easy
>never run out of your element
>gets extinguished by the other elements
>counter that kills lightningbenders

Air
>blow and suck
>only good for movement
>can't build shit
>barely hurts compared to the others

It's tied to a resource. You need to have some water or some liquid near you to bend. That means either carrying a flask of water, being in rain/near some body of water, or doing some shit like yanking water out of plants. Bloodbending also requires both great skill AND a full moon. You have some limitations on dry land, but you're a proper threat with water around or under the light of a full moon.

At the other end, airbending has no resource limitation because it's everywhere, but it's also only really capable of blunt force attacks, pushes and pulls and whatnot. I guess there's creating vacuums to murder people, but I don't see that being 100% safe and effective against anyone who can bend.

Water is the rarest element. You need to be a master to draw water from plants and you can count the amount of bloodbenders on a single hand. It's versatility is its biggest strength but it's highly situational

>Original Fire Nation culture and people are Mayans.
>Modern Fire Nation are Japanese.
One of the things that bothered me the most on an otherwise almost flawless show.

Because they're a bunch of dumb cunts. I think fire bending's the coolest but they're all considerably weaker than water bending. I don't know how someone would expect to combat a water bender in the middle of the ocean since not only are they surrounded with infinite source of water which was meant to be what balanced out water bending, they can maneuver water like fucking Jesus in a tony hawk game

that's only true for ice-1 and others type of ice that I can't remmember

Attached: 1531951533503.png (208x212, 37K)

>another idiot who thinks every shitter will turn into a master and not an average at best pleb

Fire allows people to generate electricity, which is basically used to revolutionise the whole world in LoK.

Firebending is like energy bending if we are abstracting the 4 elements out to the 4 (basic) states of matter, so lightning/electricity falls closer to fire than air.

>Aquarius is not water, Sagittarius not air
dafuq?

Stay in school kids

>Bloodbending
Only works at night, and on a full moon specifically
>lightning
Extremely difficult to do and only the most skilled can pull it off. Can kill you if not done properly
>air
Fastest travel, extremely agile, anc while not the strongest, can easily KO people with the right set ups. Aang in Avatar state even covered himself in a compressed whirlwinda nd made himself fly.

>Air barely hurts
Try standing besides a grenade and pull the pin, it is just air that will hit you.

Yeah but even a small amount of water from something like a satchel is an adequate weapon and rain would completely remove this limitation completely because the enemy would literally be surrounded by water non stop water. Water is the rarest but not on the ocean.

>Mayans

Could have been like ancient Cambodian/Vietnamese type shit.

Modern Fire Nation is China and Japan mixed together. Fire Nation isn't based on any one country.

>Fire is a glass cannon, Earth is a tank, Wind is a rogue play-style, Water is versatile and master of none
This is a perfect stat table for elements.

What secondary elements can airbenders control?
>fire
Lightning
>water
Ice
Blood
>earth
Metal
Magma
Sand
>air
???

lmao

pushing air and pulling air into and out of something seem pretty basic but I guess you know something

Attached: kek.jpg (669x446, 64K)

Breath? There aren't really enough airbenders to explore that area.

>Air
If they really wanted to push air as a powerhouse they would give it vacuum power.

Attached: Heaven's_Riches_Divine_Fist.png (799x593, 512K)

wind

If bloodbending counts as a secondary element then so does bending the air out of someone.

Blood bending is a taboo and only known by a select few people. Ice isn't as op as anything fire or earth can do, let alone steam, whatever they can do

here's this without the fan fiction

Attached: kekkei genkai.png (1050x1350, 226K)

Fire also had explosion bending.

air is made up of multiple elements

Didn't the badguy in the LoK game start using plasma?

>this same idiot who thinks he would become a bending master because he can trivialize how things are down to their base forms with his shit english and grammar
Kek, go back please.

Grenades are only dangerous due to the shrapnel. If it was just concussive force it would hurt but probably deal no lasting non-hearing damage.

>counter that kills lightningbenders
If they don't know the counter themselves.
Also Sozin displays an ability to control Fire like the rest of the elements do (external as opposed to internal fire creation) when he dispels the heat from the volcano that no one else displays anywhere in the show.
It could be argued that Earth nation is purely China but the Japanese influence of Fire Nation can't be denied (small ass island that dominates a continent with 30 times the land mass).

If you was paying attention to the series, you would know that air is by far the most useful element given to the right user.

Top kek you got me real good

Yeah hence why it's highly situational. Of course a waterbender is gonna be the most dangerous near large bodies of water which is why it CAN be the most powerful, but you need the right environment for that to happen. That's the versatility and fluidity that embodies the water element. Otherwise if you just have a satchel containing water you're not defenseless, but you're not exactly extremely dangerous either. That's the trade-off for water

>Being this much of a fucking brain let

The amount of big brain plays we’ve seen Aang make alone is incredible. Remember back in the first few episodes when Aang disables a bunch of trained fire-benders while having his hands tied? Air benders don’t even need their hands to be a serious threat. You give him a weapon, and he fucking instantly disables Zuko. Plus, blowing and sucking shit is incredibly useful in the right setting.
Plus, if you’re a nasty bastard, you could end any fight by forcing too much air into someone’s lungs so they pop
Additionally, you’re vastly underestimating how great good movement is

>but the Japanese influence of Fire Nation can't be denied
Yeah but it's aesthetically China in multiple ways >building styles, clothes, adornments, weapons, etc

Why the fuck did they give lightning to fire benders when it's usually associated with the sky and not fire?

ONE SHOT JOHNNY

Air lets you fucking fly

Airbenders are also basically sand benders

Plasma, god damn it.

>fire nation
>small
The Fire Nation is anything but small. It might be small in relation to the Earth Kingdom, but it isn't small.

Attached: 1557923111638.png (1027x712, 186K)

Wind feeds a blaze, actually.
Idea for an elemental square coming through.
Fire consumes air
Air guides water
Water carves earth
Earth smothers fire
Fire and Water are mutually destructive to one another
Earth and Air are stalemated

>sad spaghetti
good bait, you got me

Attached: laughing eddy.gif (300x323, 1.43M)

LoK isn't canon.

that's why I said derp

BASED
ONE SHOT
EVERYSHOT

FUCK BUMPSY

Earthbending sounds badass
>can travel around like a badass literally sitting on a rock or sliding through your environment
>can bend dirt, stones, sand, mud, crystals, minerals, metal unless it's of very high purity
>metalbending also includes weapons and armors so can wield giant clubs or work with throwing knives or metal chains
>can compress stones/earth and release it like shrapnell
>able to travel underground
>can attack from the underground, making every natural surface a hazard for enemies
>lavabending
>fucking lavabending
>can range from martial artist to ninja to weapon master

Fire Nation girls are the best, so they win.

Attached: 1546558737656.png (480x360, 189K)

I am pretty sure I got it right and you're just some butthurt lesser elementfag.

Theoretically, could an Earthbender become a Bonebender?

switch wind and earth
Earth makes more sense to have DEF because stone is strong, steadfast
Wind makes more sense to have AGI because they're swift, fast

tld you fucked up OP

>darkness and shadow are separate
probably meant to separate shikamaru's clan's shadow paralysis shit that literally uses shadows that are casts by things in the light from other bullshit.

Yes but it's unimaginably Op in those situations and not worthless out of them. There are very few instances where there would be a scarcity of water. But why would a water bender fight in a desert or arid area? Even small amounts of water are dangerous even since they're so fast and have high cutting capacity. It's not a proportional trade of since water isn't scare enough compared to how powerful it is to bend.

Give water 1 atk and give wind 3 atk
Wind can make dangerous typhoon and air cannon, meanwhile you need shitton gallons of water to make tidal wave and it still won't hurt that much.

>waterbenders left one frozen hellhole, traveled across the world, past other continents, and populated another frozen hellhole
Explain this.

You could probably "sound-bend" with training. Some equipment which you could push and pull air through like a bird does to replicate sounds and just pushing two huge gusts together to deafen anyone nearby.

Atmospheric pressure
Vacuum and implosions

That's exactly what the OP says, you dumb ass.

where is the 4th air temple supposed to be

>implying any average Joe is capable of doing half that shit

Should we tell him?

I dunno man, have you seen Air Nomad girls? They’re so hot they’re practically burning!

Attached: BD9B5784-36D3-47AF-80A3-E8C49C4C4A44.jpg (500x367, 20K)

Penguins do the same thing IRL

Depends, are people made of clay?

kek

Do you have cocks in your eyes holes are you that stupid that you're "correction" is already what's in the original post? Earth is green and wind is yellow

Neither was contested.
I also imagine they aren't as bad as they seem, especially since we see pretty little of them in the show. Both are probably more around Greenland's area northwards and southwards, instead of being literally arctic and antarctic.

I can appreciate that. It really is a Prequels style ruining of a series in a lot more ways than it was probably ever intended.

Guys
Guys
Water satchel iaido

They are partially made up of calcium and other minerals.

Aren't they based off of inuits and not flightless birds?

Attached: derpus.png (205x246, 4K)

Mountains in northern Earth Continent.

Nigga, the world is round.

Attached: 1.png (1027x712, 120K)

The map you just posted shows the Fire Nation has the smallest total surface area.

you need to remove yourself from the gene pool

>Aang is rewarded with an asspull to further his selfish decision not to kill Ozai despite all his past lives telling him he should kill him.
In fact he receives the asspull specially because he bitches out when his past lives tell him he should kill the guy.
Also
>Using the Sozin Comet on the Earth Kingdom instead of using it to destroy the Water Tribes to fuck up the Avatar Cycle even more.
>Not changing the plan to this once your betrayer son obviously goes off to give the Avatar your plan of destroying the Earth Kingdom.
Specially since they are basically defenceless
The other bad thing in an almost flawless show and done purely because of ratings.

Wind seems like it would have top tier defense because everthing would just go through it. Plus being invisible and all.

>Yea Forums like native Isekai garbage

Of course

Dont forget the swamps
Nah its pretty much solid ice, but thats probably why they took it due to their benders being able to just build whatever they want from the ice

Who the fuck draws maps like this? Are the ancient Chinese braindead?

Considering every nation is surrounded by water how did the water nation not completely land lock everyone with their overwhelming advantage on WATER. Or water benders just so low IQ they didn't realize it'd be better to attack the Firenation while they were on water?

PUULAAAASMAAAAAA

I would figure the solid ice is just the coast.

>tfw aries but prefer water

Attached: Requiem 1920x1200 WS.jpg (1920x1200, 1002K)

kek

>forgot the waterbenders who live in the mangrove swamp

That doesn't mean its small, dumb ass.

No they don't.

ATLA
>Fire is only a technique of the royal family because you need to be powerful and basically a prodigy to pull it off.
LoK
>lolno, anyone can do lightning.
Absolute trash.

How far do you think they can take that water user
How far do you expect them, literal eskimos, to haul ocean water

youtu.be/Y0tNFSO_3dQ

Bones are mostly collagen
The Dai Li were capable of climbing walls with earthbending, others were shown to travel underground. As soon as you can metalbend any enemy with metal armor or weapons is defenceless.

>air
spiritbending
flying

if airbenders were clever they could manipulate the atmoshere to create harsh storms

Wtf do you think chess is? Also who taught you how to read?

Earth is best element and has the best waifus

Attached: Jin.png (333x250, 104K)

URF

Also a mild amount of water won't overpower direct clashes with firebending and just straight up can't beat earthbending in direct clashes of strength, even with ice. I also don't think water has been used to cut human flesh, so you might be overestimating it's cutting capacity. I know the drill episode has them cutting steel with it but that was a very long process of shearing the beam with two water benders

>every fantasy setting now is labeled as native Isekai
back to Yea Forums

Dai Li are an Elite force created by Avatar Kyoshi, they are not average Joes

any element is the most useful element if the right person is using it. that’s why the main characters usually ended up in stalemates when they fought other master benders

The Fire Nation leads the world in science so I don't think low INT for them is accurate.

lol

I said land lock they wouldn't have to take water anywhere; it's an ocean. Fire benders wouldn't stand a chance in their boats , and since water benders can maneuver on water like is fucking nothing, they could have stopped the Fire nation from even leaving their island.

I choose fire, I dig its positive aspects and that the fact that the source of your power comes within instead of without like the other three elements.

Don't validate someone who's clearly just here to start shit.

Attached: ignore.png (77x59, 896)

>Living in a region where the ground you walk on is bendable and where all man-made structures are bendable
Man what MORONS

who ever made that table has a low int themselves

Waterbenders' dark complexion combined with striking blue eyes make them the best waifus and are meant to be conquered for pleasure.

The water benders were already defeated, mostly. The fire nation wanted to use the comet to decimate the earth kingdom and finally end the war. The comet doesn't stick around for very long, so they were pressed for time.

No one can really defend the Lion Turtle ass pull, though. It was dumb.

Looking at it again, the south pole is similar to greenland under thick snow while the north pole is basically one big iceberg, with the only actual dirt being directly at the north pole. There is probably land on the north pole but the amount of ice on top of it would make it impossible to get to

I don't get why they bothered cutting through those beams instead of freezing them then trying to shatter them.

I know, I don't like it either, I similarly hated how metalbending went from "It's never been done before and this one character can do it because she's the best earthbender around!" to "Now everyone can do it and nobody cares". LoK ruined bending as a whole and made it so mundane and boring that they had to just take it to retarded levels to do anything interesting with it.

Zuko ditched this.

I prefer this answer

Attached: 1559703761986.jpg (550x550, 20K)

I mean, you have to permeate the object with ice in order to shatter it and you can't just freeze anything you want, it has to be made of water

>"what's for breakfast today?"
>"my literal nigga, it's fish for every meal!"

Where is VIT?

Do you have any idea how much manpower that’d require

>lets measure the versatility of this element not by its potential but by how average people would be able to use said element
Even soldiers from the fire nation aren't capable of more than basic fireballs. Water tribesmen are so incapable they got overwhelmed on their own turf surrounded by their own element by benders who suffer a heavy penalty in a cold climate.

Fish is good, and waterbenders aren't black.

>tfw i'm not the cool big dumb earth guy who never even does anything
>I'm just the regular dumb reckless fire guy who jobs to make Air/Fifth Element Chad look good.

Fuck.

The ground you walk on is also bendable for earth Benders

Do blond people even exist in this setting?

Attached: 1555175996074.gif (481x504, 598K)

Fire(+lightning) > Water(+bloodbending) > Wind > Water(no bloodbending) > Earth > Fire(no lightning)

Why was the Earth nation so easy to conquer for the Fire Nation despite being so huge? Are Earth benders just morons who've been struck in the head too many times by rubble?

It's asia, so no.

>Water

Fuck this
I’m gonna rise above and become a crab elemental

Lightbenders are too OP to be in.

The Avatar Earth is pretty different.
I'd like it to be that the North and South "poles" are just large island-continents, with the climate range of Greenland, and above them are the proper pure-ice poles.
This also opens up having another half of Earth filled with different cultures with their own variations on the four elements.

>one nation has 70% of all land
>two nations have 98% of the world population
defend this balancefags

But blue and green eyes exist? Who researched this shit?

It would be impossible given the water trubes small tribal set up. I was thinking more in regards to how history would have been affected, since in theory water bending would allow for global control of borders that water benders should have been able to occupy more land and grow their population

I WILL FUCKING END YOU CARLOS

Attached: 135tco.jpg (720x480, 34K)

>tfw no waterbending to waterbend spit while you're bored shitposting at work

The evil airbender from Legend of Korra learned how to literally fly

No, they're all Oriental.

>I also don't think water has been used to cut human flesh
Katara cut a very thick wood prison with just sweat. Them deciding not to use it against people is because they didn't want a Teen or R rating (not that LoK with it's Teen rating was darker than ATLA).

It’s fantasy Asia, so no. No blacks either

Lightning is cool and all but how does it bump fire bending up so much in a non modern setting?

Wind(water hurricane)>Fire>lightning

Considering the Fire Nation
>Was fighting the Earth Kingdom for 100 years
>Has more benders, stronger industry, and a huge tech advantage
>Even after taking the capital, still needed a massive power boost to take the rest of the kingdom
It evens out.

Again that was a shearing process and it took a while though, it wasn't a clean cut