Will you play his game?

Will you play his game?

Attached: 1502886372799.png (629x430, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already did a few years ago, it had potential
despite there being loads of shitty programmers in vidya, Yea Forums is programmed to hate this dude for some reason

No

Laugning at him is way more fun and worth the money I was retarded to pay him back in the day.

What game? There's fuck all to do. I've tried it twice, three years apart, and there was practically zero development between the two versions.

He should stop drinking onions and eat some meat.

How many years has it been now Yea Forums?

no! bad game! yes! play better game! play monster girl gamu demo 2!

Attached: why_are_you_looking_in_here.png (939x1200, 427K)

nah fuck this loser and his shit games

who??

How long until he transitions?

has he at least finished the first rival?

Is he still mad?

Attached: b44781e8c71c2c034e7a7d61fb1ffb1647e68572abba019771ea82544c7209b6.png (955x524, 181K)

Oh come on, Anonymous. How could he possibly do that with all the emails he has to read?

How do I avoid aging like this?

JUST

Tbh hes right
Lmao
All you people do is bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0

you cant do shit if it isn't in your genes, i'm 26 and I look the same as i did when i was 16.
Like an old fucking balding man with a beard

yeah and he is most likely in this thread.

I just realized this was in 8ch

>His youth and optimism: gone

>Yea Forums is programmed to hate this dude for some reason
he used to post here frequently and probably still does. he mostly came to beg for ideas and it usually ended with him getting upset and throwing a fit over something.

No.
>Games where you fuck cute anime girls
I get it.
>Games where you kill disgusting photorealistic NPC
sure they are 3DPD and probably deserve to die.
>Games where you fuck 3DPD
meh
>Games where you kill anime girls
the absolute worst combination

he never had much optimism to begin with.

1) have no nagging mental voice telling you to do shit you don't really want to do
2) have money to last you a lifetime
You can add having good health and being attractive but often the two first conditions would suffice

The ones that bitch about bitching are worse because they don't even bitch about videogames. And good God don't get me started on what I'm doing right now.

sloppy programming is fine if your game isn't significantly affected by it. YS is a fucking trainwreck and this faggot had the hubris to fire a real programmer because he was going to have to rewrite the entire game from scratch in order for development to be feasible.
the game is also trash. the idea had potential but that hobgoblin looking motherfucker absolutely cannot capitalize on that potential under any circumstances.
that's not even going into how much a frothing dipshit he is, his lack of responsibility, his arrogance and his tendency to break down into faggot crocodile tears whenever anyone criticizes him (or emails him, about anything at all).

YandereDev is a complete fucking nutcase but he's absolutely right here. Never, ever attempt to pander directly to Yea Forums if you're a game dev. Sure you can add in some stuff the majority of the posters here would like, maybe anonymously give out some free keys, take some criticism that isn't just "shit sucks tranny dev is a fag" but trying to have a working relationship with this place is just doomed to failure. There's just way too much shitposting.

Hope he goes tranny\kills himself
Little faggot

I can't play a game that will never be finished, user

Feature creep got to him, he's trying to make an AAA Game using tape and spit.

What a fine upstanding young man.

The game looks lame