With confidence I can say

With confidence I can say
EP>3/1>5>IS>4

Attached: ayase.jpg (523x960, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nGWEb5QxGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good megaten games >1>3>4>>>>>>>>>>>>IS/EP

Attached: 1430092272421.gif (250x250, 23K)

>4 over anything
Why?

I agree, but in terms of story

3>>>>>>EP>IS>1

Why do we like 1 again?

The charm, hardcore elements, dungeon crawling, and ayase

>P3fags this desperate to bury P4 that they pretend to like another game more

Soul Hackers>any megaten with less than 6 party slots

shut it, ryan, we're trying to have intellectual discussion.

>Ayase
Get some taste

Attached: d71b1d9-442c998c-011e-4260-a18a-2a9593353b85.jpg (640x1136, 345K)

>posts a non p1 girl
I was talking in that game alone.

Both are very inferior to P5 anyways.
This coming from someone that has played all the games ‘cept EP.

My list is 2 IS>3>2 EP>1>4>5

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (480x480, 45K)

I want to mess up Nanjo's nice hair in bed.

Do have you actually played the game, or...?

Attached: ErikoP1.png (490x2244, 890K)

Because the fewest amount of people like it, therefore you stand out for liking it the most and people on anonymous imageboards will think you're cool for liking one of the shittiest JRPGs on the PS1.

Personally for me it's
5 > 4G > 3 > 2:IS > 1 > 2:EP
Though I find all the Persona games to be good and worthwhile.

Attached: JokerP5-P2-2.png (1280x985, 381K)

Kino atmosphere, creepy horror elements, kino ost, great characters, nice story, cool battle layout, addictive gameplay etc.

We don't.

she's barely in the original English release and she doesn't look like that so you'll have to forgive them

Addictive gameplay?
Horror elements?
Kino atmosphere?
Have you tried getting into marketing, user?

Considering it's Yea Forums, I'm more inclined to believe he's never played the fucking game, but fine alright.

Have sex and then get some taste.

>this coming from a PSP only fag

Dungeons, great music, cool plot, SOUL

Is this bait?

Finally I see someone who agrees that that game is scary. That game scares the living shit out of me but I can't seem to put it down. I can't put my tongue on what is so scary about it though.

>24 replies
>13 posters
so all the 'people' saying persona 1 is good is the same guy, who would have guessed

Attached: 1551788529497.jpg (600x421, 29K)

>hardcore elements
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Unless you are talking ONLY about the snow queen quest

All me

>It has none of these elements as long as you ignore this part
...What

All me

I was like 18 when I first played it and it was just oozing with the creep factor that I love. It may not be the most developed Persona character-wise, but damn does it nail the atmosphere and surrealism. Pretty much every scene is memorable.

What in the base game was hardcore? I literally blew though the whole game just fusing 2 personas, one was starter tier and the other was ok tier.

I think it's just the atmosphere of it all, jesus christ it horrifies me. They really nail it in that game, it's so addicting.

>What in the base game was hardcore?
SQQ was in the base game, retard

I think all the people saying its bad is one person, one sad nusonafag who probably only played 4 and up. A true patrician plays through all of them.

That and the fact that you're really not knowing what you're getting into a majority of the time, and things just kinda of happen randomly. Mystery and fear of the unknown is an integral part of horror.

Only one i havent played is P2:EP which i plan to play soon
1 is the actual worst of what ive played and its not even close

Play bad games

P5 and P1 are the only ones that had dungeons that didn't make me want to kill myself so they're the best.

But i already beat the first game

There is a version you literally have to use a gameshark to access the SQQ so people that played that version don't know about it or count it as added content since technically you don't have access through regular means . But besides that, the game is cake. I'm not going to say the game is hardcore because of one part. That's like saying Dark Souls is hardcore because one area and boss gave you difficulty

>43 replies
>17 posters
You it's still happening

Are you outing yourself as a pleb who only plays the Atlus-Approved localizations?

How much longer will Yea Forums keep shilling P1 and 2?

>I am a faggot who only played the shittiest version of the game
Ok

Playing through the series and nearing the end of P3P, what's so bad about P4?

Attached: 1541553312363.jpg (900x600, 401K)

Just play it and don't risk potentially getting spoiled. What's wrong with you

I think its the weakest one in terms of gameplay, but regarding characters and story its pretty good.

Because it's a casual's dating sim

youtube.com/watch?v=9nGWEb5QxGA

How is 1 the weakest when P3, a game in which most of the combat is watching the game play itself exists?

1 is easily the strongest in terms of gameplay. Only gripe I have about it is that BS in the SQQ where you have to do the towers in order from hardest to easiest to get the Ultimate personas, but that's hardly necessary anyway

Everyone in the fanbase has a reason to pick on it, especially since it was Atlus' precious baby for a while

Fuck someone please remake this with 5, I'm begging you.

Until you stop being a faggot.

It's weeb bait, more so than p3. Also the story is pretty shitty.

>reused assets: the game
>to the point where P3's entire OST is still in the game's files
>dungeons are as bad, if not worse than Tarturus in every aspect other than theming
>lightest tone in the series in a franchise where dark plots are the norm
>character development is tied to S-links exclusively and not the story so the main cast is very weak (this is a P5 problem too)
>"enhanced" version of the game just adds a character everyone hates and neuters the game's difficulty
>over exposure from 300 spinoffs

Attached: 1549874764858.jpg (328x330, 19K)

stupid nigger