Are there really people who want Ninten in smash? He's almost exactly the same as Ness

Are there really people who want Ninten in smash? He's almost exactly the same as Ness.

Attached: 1547840792725.jpg (950x672, 330K)

Mother doesn't even deserve 3 characters, let alone 2

It baffles me that this series that hasn't sold a million copies in 3 games has characters, while Isaac is just a shitty assist trophy, you know, from the series that has sold more than Mother and Xenoblade?

Sakurai is a fucking hack

Well, we've got Dark Samus and Dr.Mario, so.

>Ninten
Fuck no. Give me Porky or Giygas, instead

Attached: 7819767_p0.jpg (1348x1192, 1.84M)

>wearing socks
Cute!

>Isaac
You're kidding, right?

Earthbound is more popular than Mother 1.
Also, Ninten's design is contained within Ness'

Attached: 1542200389286.png (600x567, 282K)

t. zoomer

There are people that want him because they feel it's a thing that have to be completed, like "3 games, 3 protagonists", and that's fucking dumb.
Now, people that actually grew up with Mother 1, or is their favorite of the mother franchise and want Ninten as a representation or legit like the character, they are ok, they are real fans.
But I don't think a franchise should be represented by just good guys, because with just good guys you don't tell an interesting story, or at least is not a good representation of Mother, you already have the happy hopeful side with Ness and the tragic side with Lucas, Now the only thing missing is the dark messed up side of the Mother games with someone like Porky or Giegue.

Attached: 339965_1.png (313x313, 31K)

Except Mother 1 and Earthbound were top sellers on the Eshop, Mother 1 being top 1, and selling much more than those million copies.

Attached: us-wii-u-sales-charts-earthbound-beginnings.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

> Digital releases
Fucking retard, they sold like absolute trash on release, especially Earthbound it did NOT warrant a fighter in Smash and you know it.

Isaac should have been in over Lucas, GS was much more popular and sold more. Lucas was a mistake, even Sakurai admitted it.

>sales don't count as sales

no u

Attached: 1548683656376.jpg (1145x1107, 560K)

Only as a low effort echo.
Pic related is the only one deserving of a spot

Attached: 1544196786446.jpg (795x828, 101K)

Elton John?

Yes.

> MOTHER GOOD
> GOLDEN SUN BAD
Neck yourself zoom zoom

Yes, and yes. At most his look should be one of Ness’ costumes

>Earthbound beginnings

what

>UUURRR UUURRR, ME LIKE TO EAT THE POO POO FROM ISAAC'S BUTT

Porky’s the real Rocketman

This post doesn't even make sense, did you even think before you replied to him?

Attached: 1553467794613.jpg (400x300, 20K)

They finally released the original Mother 1 in the West on Wii U as “Beginnings”. Don’t buy it though. As nice as it is for an official translation, you can’t mod out the ridiculous random battle rate

>fanart that actually makes Ninten looks like he does in-game and in official artwork
Maybe this attention-whoring community can be salvaged

Attached: 28a.png (1724x1724, 572K)

Get good, pussy. I had a blast both times I played through this game, especially in Duncan's Factory.

I'm not part of the smash community, I just wanted a shota thread to go under the radar

>you cant cheat
wow crazy huh

/thread

>I just wanted a shota thread to go under the radar
Commendable.

I meant the BasedBound community

Oh I wasn’t aware there were idiots who thought having a battle every 3 steps was a good thing. Did I say it was hard? No. It’s just tedious and time padding in the laziest sense for the NES-era.

Sakurai added Lucas assuming his game was coming west, so Mother fans should consider themselves very lucky

>enjoying standard NES RPG battle-rate makes you an idiot
Are you living the "babby's first old RPG" dream?

He should play like a mix of ness and Lucas, like chrom with ike and roy

>People are unironically defending this
You can like and enjoy the game while also acknowledging its flaws you know. You don’t have to blindly accept all of it

Attached: CBAF7E4C-C93E-4074-A3FB-4457EC031A60.gif (268x304, 1.24M)

>enjoying standard NES RPG battle-rate makes you an idiot
Kind of yes.

>You can like and enjoy the game while also acknowledging its flaws you know. You don’t have to blindly accept all of it
You still haven't explained what this "flaw" is. You just keep assuming that because you can't get used to it, it therefore must be a flaw. They could've lowered the battle rate even during localization in 1990-1991, but they didn't, because this was completely ordinary for NES RPGs and players of that era enjoyed this (even in Japan). Get good, pussy.

How? Because it's too boring or hard for you? Fighting many battles actually makes the game pretty easy (considering that this game is pretty easy in comparison to other RPGs from before it).

aha and how can i play gaygas if i cant grasp his true form?

while everyone is bickering about banjo vs steve us porky rockers are gonna snatch that roster slot right under everyone's noses
don't screencap this post I don't want to look like an idiot

Attached: 1451523012310.png (480x640, 85K)

very carefully

Attached: 1546440938426.png (351x476, 402K)

fuck your echo if it isn't blues

Attached: 4a7.png (335x565, 142K)

Attached: teatime.jpg (1256x922, 199K)

Just add Porky fighting without a mecha
>Porky fighting without mecha
>Porky fighting without mecha parts
>Porky fighting without PSI
>Porky fighting cowardly
>Porky fighting with Attacks that barely do 1% damage
>Porky fighting with Attacks that barely do knockback.
>Porky Down Smash Attack is him curling down.
>Porky Side Smash Attack is him kneeling for forgiveness
>Porky Up Smash Attack is him praying to god.
>Porky fighting with Giygas inSPIRITing him.

>Giygas using dark PSI Attacks while Porky flails his arms and legs.
>Giygas attacks while Porky acts like a coward.

>Porky spanks himself as a taunt.

Or add Porky with the mecha.

Attached: porkysize.png (1427x586, 147K)

porky's gai

NINTEN IS CUTE

And dead.

And he got a shit grandfather

shut up fag
he'll always be young and cute in my heart

You mean lamp

Attached: e4c.png (1366x1855, 504K)

drowning in pussy

Attached: 30-63.png (480x320, 13K)

>Isaac
user please, it hurts

and you're gay

yeah

I'm happy for you, user.

Sakurai loves the Mother series. Gonna be fun to see Yea Forums blow their collective gaskets when Pokey gets confirmed as the 4th DLC fighter.

Attached: 55875091_10211203154433365_2589379291053555712_n.jpg (353x353, 8K)

Mother 1 is my favorite Mother game and I don't even want him.
Its mostly just Earthbound fans wanting to complete a set.

Attached: 1556195111987.jpg (1024x848, 141K)

>the roster should strictly follow a recent sales chart at all times or I swear to god I WILL throw another tantrum
Fuck off, you boring nerd, Smash has never been like this and never will be