Why the fuck is smoking so controlled in games...

why the fuck is smoking so controlled in games? games like the escapists dont have cigarettes even tho they are perfect in the setting, bcuz ooo nooo keeds play ze gaaam and keeds kant see ze smoking bcuz smok baaad :c. fucking degenerates

Attached: vlk.jpg (540x421, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKRG7PF73UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next time don't type like you had a stroke.

Only faggots smoke

Attached: 1559910735192.png (310x253, 5K)

Cigarettes are something that quickly bump up the rating. And yes, games are still seen as toys for children. Hell, that's why the president of Sony is censoring across the board.

Fuck the rabbit. God, what a shithead.

Cigarettes are like an idiot tax.

DUDE
TOBACCO
LMAO

Post more soviet cartoon kino

Attached: 1559750257071.jpg (476x476, 62K)

>fucking degenerates
the only degenerate things are your lungs

the thing is i'm not a smoker. but pretty much censoring cigarettes is like censoring dancing. it's a part of our culture and hiding it from certain age groups just leaves a bad taste in your mouth... :P

Attached: pam.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Krteček ain't Soviet you dumbo. It's East bloc if anything, but cathegorically it is fucking Czech

Attached: 1556988561216.png (373x360, 255K)

I wanna FUCK that wolf

Cute Krot
But what about some Treasure Island?
youtube.com/watch?v=QKRG7PF73UA
But the is of low social standing user, that is not someone you should have any social interaction.

>thing is bad therefore it shouldn't be shown in media
Yeah I don't get it either. It's not like showing something means you support it. You don't have to make it look cool.

I'm already right there with him. As is the vast majority of Yea Forums. Down here, we're all degenerates. You'll be one, too.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Smokers should all die immediately

>ze
Shut up Susie and go back to fucking Phasma so I can jack to it.

Attached: Have two more sfw pics of anyone wants them _2282c3013bcdce8d838dd54451d265e3.jpg (500x580, 52K)

ye. also just so you lads know, the wolf in the thread pic is from a russian cartoon called "just you wait!". its about a wolf trying to catch a rabbit in a weird anthromorphic society. the wolf is clearly the bad one (or at least was meant to be), being generally disrespective of his surroudings, smoking, and being a general dickhead. in a recent rerelease on dvd or cd or whatever the fuck, all the scenes with him smoking were removed (or at least the vast majority). this is a completely ass backwards logic. bcuz if the "kEeEDs" want to be like the wolf, i think smoking is one of the lesser "evil" things he has done in the cartoons. how about lying to an officer (which is showed as a pig in the cartoon top kek)? or wanting to VORE a fellow citzen? as said

Attached: krtecek.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>Wanting crusty lungs
Dumb Volk

damn u got me

Attached: cartmanhitler.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Smoking is bad fag

>fucking degenerates
>from somebody who encourages smoking
go be a dumbass somewhere else

smoking gets you all the ladies

Attached: Nu_pogodi_by_vjacheslav_kotenochkin[1].jpg (300x229, 36K)

id rather have my kid smoking, than not knowing what smoking is

i thought the rabbit was shota

The rabbit was a shota, though.

It is

>in a recent rerelease on dvd or cd or whatever the fuck, all the scenes with him smoking were removed
wtf, realle? good thing I still have all the episodes on VHS

Noo Poghodee is great.

You telling me Wolf was a fag the whole time?

Attached: oi.png (252x252, 181K)

>Smokers are under-represented in games! I demand equal rights for smokers!

Just kys

>it DID seem like the wolf might have been intended an analogy for homosexuals and pedophiles

rip gaye boye

I thought he was meant to be a stereotypical tough guy womanizer. My childhood is crumbling.

Attached: 1388869796278.jpg (208x294, 17K)

yeah. also it can be aired only after 23:00 in russia, bcus it can be considered a "smoking ad". talk about fucking degenerates

What did Russia mean by this?

it was first aired in 1969 russia. you dont question 1969 russia

>1969
>69
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Communism

Attached: ae9ab87e1398dbea29ae44dd7ed2fcb10a1e2dfd.jpg (700x653, 100K)

lol most children are already asleep in their beds at this time

i crave death

Attached: icravedeath.png (639x900, 279K)

Oh, i see now.

Attached: 1538292903410.png (836x1200, 1.63M)

moar

bumpe~~

Isnt that, the russian pedophile cartoon, where the wolf tries to catch an half naked rabbit child?

check the thread mate