How will Ps5 survive this?

>more powerful than anything Sony will be able to come up with
>true 4K gaming
>no/free console
>all the games anytime, anywhere, no matter what screen device you have

Please tell casual Joe why he should invest $500 in Ps5 when he can play the same games on the $0 Stadia.

Attached: stadia.png (1032x580, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1136764191820222467?s=19
strawpoll.me/18125271
youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-09-playstation-now-brought-in-usd143-million-last-quarter-report
youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U
counterpointresearch.com/us-market-smartphone-share/
youtu.be/CPCQkPUIqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/UhFzntXQKGXwTNQ03lA-4A/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/u3fL-hPlpgYD26iuL_pz_g/
youtube.com/watch?v=ECsbaO1XGBU
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/z0WWwq7rTKURgPNj0ihmTQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/brainlet5/image/EpDsB6TVPxxeRxAbVzw99w/
google.com/glass/start/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/brainlet3.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=WxGZuC5VaK8
youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll never stream games.

But most other people will.

Actually, most people will stick with what they know. Stadia has no chance of usurping Sony until next generation.

Same reason PSNow/Onlive didn't work
The latency is too noticeable that no one wants to bother and it's all dependant on your internet plus it locks out a portion of the public.
Of course you know this shitposter.

You still have to buy the games on Stadia. Plus they can be removed at any moment due to licensing agreements. You can buy a decent enough gaming PC for 500 dollars, don't buy a fucking PS5.

So that's why everyone used Netflix instead of Blu-ray and smartphones instead of portable consoles? I know change is difficult, but if you don't keep up with it you'll end up like a roadkill in Death Valley.

No they won't tech drones that worship Google will try it for awhile but since they aren't core gamers they'll get bored in a month most people have too much brand loyalty with consoles or are dedicated to the quality pc gaming can bring plus this And this

The latency was not even noticable according to several people on reddit who tested it. Most probably latency will only be noticable for FPS and fighting games.

>more powerful than anything Sony will be able to come up with
bullshit. PS5 uses more modern architecture and is rumored to have 11 Teraflops or more. Stadia is 10.7 for now.
>all the games
maybe someday. For now Stadia selection is limited. When and if Stadia gets all the blockbuster games, then it will threaten some console sales.

Netflix and Spotify let you download movies and music if you have a subscription. Does Stadia's subscription let you download games for offline play? Comparing to movies and music is dumb, you dont need hardware to run those and they don't suffer from input lag.

The only people who tested it that didn't go to GDC or given a demo by google themselves were streaming the game at 720p/30fps. Even across the street from google's data centers input latency was showing +70ms, it's impossible not to notice above 100ms.

Attached: 1553019651220.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

PS5 will have exclusives and cheaper/used games that Stadia won't. It will have backwards compatible PS4 games that the Stadia won't. It will allow you to play games offline without a persistent high quality connection that the majority of the market doesn't even have access to. Your casual joe can't even properly stream on a local network without noticeable lag, why would they choose to buy streaming only games on a platform even more locked down than consoles?

>true 4K gaming
Not for $0 it isn't. Also true 4k gaming isn't heavily compressed streaming garbage.

Those devices aren't redictive like streaming games. Most people interested in this shit will be Quya-tier tards.

Listen, most people just want great looking games at a cheap price. Stadia delivers on that point more than any console can compete with.

Can you wrap your head around that?

The latency comes when you're at home, not when you're playing at 1 foot from a server

No because everything you just said is a lie.

So why is it that people can play Cod online without problems regarding latency?

Not defending Stadia but the download option on Spotify actually doesn't work for listening tunes off-line, it only means listen your doing will not consume your data avoiding reaching data caps.

No it won't. Most people can't even stream 4k television. Throw this abortion in with Google's other failed enterprises. Did you buy Google Glass too retard?

>he thinks multiplayer netcode is the same as streaming an entire game + inputs
Is Yea Forums just completely tech illiterate?

Most people in developing countries, maybe. Where do you live in, Alabama?

When it comes to ping, it is. Additional data is only dependent on larger bandwidth, not ping. If the ping is fast enough for online gaming, it's fast enough for flawless streamed gaming as well.

I live in Tokyo and have better internet then you. Any more then 2f of delay and it's garbage.

Attached: 1558112153358.png (466x466, 479K)

quit shilling this garbage

fag

>Google owns all your games and with the money they get from you they will create new progressive games like Netflix creates their progressive content, goy
>your whole library could get deleted for unacceptable behaviour
>didn’t pay your monthly subscription?
All your games are unplayable now!
>over the years that money would add up to thousands of dollars
vs
>making a down-payment of 400-500 once
>actually physically owning your games
>you can sell it and buy the new one in 7 years
>it is a device that acts as a dvd and you can also use the internet on it and other stuff

I quickly googled it and apparently there is an offline mode for listening to downloaded Spotify tracks offline. Supposedly they gimp the music quality despite it being advertised as 320kpbs and you need to connect every 30 days to keep listening but the option is there.

Great argument. You know I'm right.

Take your meds tard

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

No, you're just retarded.

twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1136764191820222467?s=19

How Nintendo will survive this?

>4 generations behind
>360p - 720p
>30 fps
>All the ports looks worse than even the cheapest PC build
>20hz on most of online games
>Only 2 games worth it and can be perfectly emulated on PC
>Pay online
>Only nes game which you can play even in calculators
>All the games anytime,anywhere ( no switch required), no matter what screen device you have

I mean with my phone only I'll be doing what switch cannot do 1000 times better since PS5 is a home console and Switch is supposed to be the king of portable gaming.

Feel so bad for people who spent 500 usd on the Switch system.

Nigger what third world country do you live in where a Switch costs 500usd

Great arguments, gentlemen

>Only 3% of people pre-ordered it
>65% have 0 interest

oh no no no

Brazil

Sorry I don't argue with retards.

oh no no no no no no

>300 usd for console
>80 for a real controller
>20 for screen protection
>20 for online (mandatory since all Nintendo games requires it )
>20 for case
> = 440 usd without games

Because you can't. Ping is what matters when it comes to latency. Whether you can stream 4k or not is just dependent on Google's servers.

enjoy your 5 seconds input lag and over 9000 ping google bitch $hill.
might as well watch a let's play on google's youtube with an adblock for FREE

>>All the games anytime,anywhere ( no switch required), no matter what screen device you have

Stadia's entire system is the equivalent of playing Resident Evil 7 on the switch.

>streaming games
>streaming takes at lest 20GB bandwidth per hour
>millions and millions of people using Stadia will use few TB of bandwidth per month
>yeah, the price of internet will not increase, nope /sarcasm

for online (mandatory since all Nintendo games requires it )

Attached: 1559735147418.png (620x456, 56K)

With worse controllers
With worse screen
also

>Only In japan

Meanwhile with Stadia even with a third world connection you can still do better than the average Switch Port ; solid 1080 and 60 fps even on a cheap phone.

Dam Nintendo is ruined.

Because I don't need to. Doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself to force a false equivalency, you are still retarded.

>straw poll
>when it's just a twitter poll
What a fucking retard

Because stadia will not work well due angry people ddosing it to death.

Enjoy Splatoon 2 / Smash / Mario Kart / Mario Tennis without Online, retard.

>Meanwhile with Stadia even with a third world connection you can still do better than the average Switch Port

lol

Take your meds.
I can't explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you retard.

>200ms latency
It's DOA

>300 usd for console
>use included controllers
>don't use screen protection (are you gay or what)
>don't use online
>don't buy a case
>hack it and pirate games

It's 300 usd unless you are a pussy.

>online is mandatory since all Nintendo games require it
>says this while calling anyone else retarded

Attached: 1445871405312.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

How does it feel to be this fact resistent?

youre not even fucking trying now are you?

Attached: 1555974130356.jpg (320x320, 81K)

Stadia controller is worse than Onlive's. Also it doesn't come with a screen, you need to bring your own. The fact that Capcom made RE7 streaming japan only should tell you something.

How can other platforms compete?

Attached: 1553023685401.webm (752x398, 1.44M)

I know one thing do you know how much data 4k streaming is going to eat?

Remember there are data caps

i use it all the time, downloading at home on wifi and listening offline

don't be retarded user

stop comparing streaming movies and music to games. games are interactive, not a straight line like movies.

>inputlag gaydia

Attached: Untitled.png (569x620, 16K)

You tell me.

>teraflops
buzzword for retards

Encoding video takes time. This introduces latency. Then sending encoded data over the network takes time. This adds to latency. Cawadoody only sends small steam of data related to change of movement speed of objects in the world.

Don't bother user, Stadia shills are brain damaged and can't be reasoned with.

>expecting netflix of vidya
>get paid epic store with free random games

Attached: stadia-pro.jpg (500x330, 32K)

>Dock scratches your screen in 1 day of use.
>Using Joycons for manlet's hands for permanent damage in less than a year
>No online means there is no point of even playing Nintendo games such like Splatoon/Smash/Pokemon etc.
>Not buying case so the switch will scratch against everything.
>Hack it and get banned from based Nintendo

Nice paperweight.

That immediate controller plug the moment the input delay is made evident.

>No it won't. Most people can't even stream 4k television. Throw this abortion in with Google's other failed enterprises. Did you buy Google Glass too retard?

I live 32 miles into the middle of the desert surrounded by empty reservation land all around... and I get easily 200 down 15 up and average fps game reflects 27ms latency. If most people can't do that, it's by choice.

You're a mental paperweight.

I seriously don’t want to defend Stadia but you don’t have to pay a monthly subscription if you don’t want to. The paid plan is for early access and 4k surround sound streaming. 1080p Stereo is the free plan.

>65 hours of 4K gaming will consume 1TB of data
There are still locations serviced by major ISPs that cap data at or below 1TB. So people will have to manage their 4K gaming with the other data they consume on the regular.

>wahh wahh wahhh wahhhhhh

Nice argument.

Attached: tumblr_owl936UdvG1slg4jbo1_250.png (200x200, 42K)

To be fair OP did list "true 4k gaming" before calling it the $0 Stadia.

>Dock scratches your screen in 1 day of use.
Mine's still fine after a year.

>Using Joycons for manlet's hands for permanent damage in less than a year
Same. My hands are huge also. Maybe it's damaging for manlet hands, actually.

>No online means there is no point of even playing Nintendo games such like Splatoon/Smash/Pokemon etc.
Spatoon looks cool but playing a FPS using a controller is a hard pass from me.

>Not buying case so the switch will scratch against everything.
Not scratched here...

>Hack it and get banned from based Nintendo
Use a DNS that prevents connecting to Nintendo servers.

Theres an offline mode in splatoon, and idk why you keep dropping smash. Smash didnt have online until the fucking wii. Smash is funner with friends and bots to begin with.

I wasn't responding to one. Go back to tumblr.

Attached: 1530151860219.jpg (203x267, 17K)

You have to pay full price to rent the games, that's fucking dumb.

>Stadia is 10.7 for now.
???
Are you fucking retarded? Stadia use google servers to run the games, what you are seeing in your screen is streamed video. All the game is running on the google's servers, which I can guarantee you that are NASA tier

this plan won't give you free games though. And you still have to buy the games.

>All the game is running on the google's servers, which I can guarantee you that are NASA tier
They literally told us the specs, you utter brainlet.

Attached: Google-Stadia-specs-580x334.jpg (580x334, 25K)

Bullshit, encoding goes so fast it doesn't add latency (there's an Iwata Asks article regarding Wii U GamePad about it) and certain kinds of data doesn't take longer to send than others.

This just confirms you're complete retards who use smearing when your knowledge fails.

This post has less self-awareness than the shit I just took.

Doesn't matter what kind it is, its size matters.

>encoding goes so fast it doesn't add latency and certain kinds of data doesn't take longer to send than others.

Then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Attached: 1559083111691.jpg (576x559, 48K)

mouthbreathing retard that's the standar at which games are going to run. If this shit sells in 10 years the standar will be whatever peak pc gaming have at that momment. You don't want to stream something like 8k if people don't have 8k supporting monitors

>Tokyo
So ... is it really that crowded?

Attached: 166622315467.png (540x718, 382K)

Not only you have to download the stream, you also have to upload your input to the game. It's impossible it not having some input lag. And very probable that the input lag will be much greater than playing a game locally.

Are you for fucking real? Even basic shit like upscaling has noticeable input delay.

>encoding goes so fast it doesn't add latency
Why does it take hours to encode short videos then?

It's not even what the peak of PC gaming has now you mouth-breathing ESL retard.

no they won't.

And again, you resort to smearing rather than actual knowledge (because you don't have any)

Of course size matters, but that has nothing to do with ping. It has to do with Google's servers offering enough bandwidth, which I'm sure they'll do.

>rather than actual knowledge (because you don't have any)
Again the irony.

>Please tell casual Joe why he should invest $500 in Ps5
I don't need to tell him, spending 500$ for a console that lasts you years while spending 500$ a month due to inevitably breaking your ISP's Data Caps for streaming nearly unplayable games will be pretty self evident, this is without going into all the other problems either.
Stadia's big problem is that it's precisely not for casual Joe in any way, shape or form, it's for hipsters that much like Yea Forums, merely talk about games to fill the silence in a conversation.

Attached: 1553806413785.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Again, why would your shitstain of a post warrant anything other than "smearing"? Stop embarrassing yourself you mental midget.

Post your internet speed and whether you will use Stadia

>Nah I fucking won't

Attached: Capture.png (599x308, 14K)

I'm confused, do you buy/rent games in stadia if you're not willing to pay the monthly sub?

You buy/rent games regardless. The monthly sub only comes with older games and probably whatever inhouse exclusives google is making.

Well maybe I'm being a retard but I tried it before and it didn't work.
Might check it later.

It's a really great service for all game developers. If it's only was possible to play ads during the game time, but, still, no piracy is still good financial argument enough.
Personally, I don't see any game devs losing their time on other game services and then getting your product being stolen by some degenerate poor scum.
It's sure fast, it's available everywhere and no piracy AT ALL. Latency might be a small problem, but I think all gamedevs and we gamers can adapt.

you must be a 2IQ nigger if you can't understand the concept of streaming. The google's servers are like x1000 times as powerful as any gaymen PC, they are delivering 4k to you because that's what people will consider good for the price. Google 's servers have enough power to deliver something retarded like 16k, but no one is going to have enough resolution use that. It's the same with the teraflops, no game need 100 teraflops

>The google's servers are like x1000 times as powerful as any gaymen PC,

Stop posting retard.

Attached: 64.jpg (840x402, 51K)

>Google Wave
>Picasa
>Google Hangouts
>Google Glass (consumer edition)
>Chromecast Audio
>iGoogle
>Google Labs
>Google Allo
>Google Code
>Google Spaces
>Google Chrome Apps
>Google Notebook
>Google+

Stadia will be just another tombstone in this graveyard of ADD driven Google project failures.

Attached: 1418021349453.png (223x246, 131K)

This is the state we are at, Yea Forums. Is this what you wanted? Is this what anyone wanted?

Google can't even serve a video on youtube half the time without buffering. How the fuck will they be able to serve real time 4k gaming with zero lag?

I don't wanna stream shitty games, I already have a capable enough PC and all the consoles from this gen.
The ONLY reason I would get a PS5 is if FromSoft partnered with Sony again. It's infuriating how good those titles have been.

>muh google servers
They are literally running the same kind of hardware you can go buy right now. There is no special server hardware that is a thousand times better than consumer hardware for gaming

My country is one of the ones considered to have some of the best internet, this is just my work internet. But no, firstly because, eurokek, and secondly because I don't like the idea of montly payments and secondly because I'd rather not have my games depend even more on the internet.

Attached: Untitled.png (744x153, 19K)

This. Why does google keep thinking people give a single fuck about their shit other than the search engine?

>I can guarantee you that are NASA tier
1980s technology?

>this is just my work internet
OH GOD ITS NOT FAIR

Here's your pity (You)

This thread is just filled with retarded idiots and mostly hillbilly alt-right scum which refuse any new technologies.
Don't. Listen. To. Them.

But I thought India was going to be the next space superpower?

Attached: POOINLOO.jpg (800x800, 88K)

yeah man, the biggest tech company servers can't run more that 10.7 teraflops

And then comes the retard bringing politics into any topic.

Fuck off, nobody will play your consoles anymore.

That's literally what Stadia's servers are running on you retard. Why the fuck would you expect Google to have better hardware then a company like Nvidia which literally manufactures graphics hardware?

Don't respond to me, trash

Tachyons aren't new techonology you mouthbreathing paid shill

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 6K)

>465082630
You're gonna have to try harder for it this time.

ok retard

You can't just link up multiple servers and expect to get better performance in games if the game isn't programmed for it

Newfags can't even type properly, fuck off back to rebbit.

>465082959
Nope, still not good enough.

>That's literally what Stadia's servers are running on you retard.

again, they are running on those specs because is what you need to run 4k 60fps in current games. If stadia doesn't flop (very unlikely) in 20 years the servers will run at whatever specs you need to run the games in that age

>in 20 years
Who gives a fuck??

So would I get full access to the entire library for $10/month or do I still have to buy new releases separately?

>If stadia doesn't flop (very unlikely)

How embarrassing.

Attached: 1553019130512.jpg (2048x1147, 190K)

>implying google is going to keep updating the hardware yearly
They will just demand the games to be stable 60 on whatever hardware google has

>6G comes out
>Supa Giganigger Rays
>Hella fast, doesn't need cable infrastructure
>1ms ping from Australia to any server in the solar system
>Enough bandwidth to download a 100TB game from scratch and join a server in the time it takes to install a game from removable media today
>It doesn't even give you cancer or help the jews scramble your brainwaves
Still not going to pay google to own muh gaymes. Fuck off kike nigger faggot tranny shits.

Attached: 1500913490281.jpg (591x473, 38K)

It's the latter.

Attached: renting games.png (747x255, 47K)

You have to buy the games, the subscription is just for 4k resolution and a "free" game here and there

goddamn, google are absolute madlads then

my point is that they are using just the power to run at 4k which is the highest standar we have now, if next gen 8k becomes the highest standar stadia will run 8k. I'm not even defending stadia, I think that shit is going to flop because of high latency and because pc gaymers prefer to "own" their games and run them in their local machine. But you need to be a truly retarded one to think stadia isn't going to have better resolution and fps than the ps5 or ps6

very unlikely that it doesn't flop, learn to read nigger

Oh absolutely. The cringe is real

Did you know Netflix is billions of dollars in debt because their business practice is unsustainable?

>But you need to be a truly retarded one to think stadia isn't going to have better resolution and fps than the ps5 or ps6
That's assuming it even exists for that long. Also learn to type you retarded nigger.

>pay for Netflix every month
>only get Amy Schumer stand up specials in my subscription
>if I want to watch Norm Macdonald 's special I need to buy it on top of my subscription
>can only watch in 240p because I live in a rural area with slower internet

Attached: smug whore.jpg (430x428, 35K)

Isn’t this that console where you have to pay for a sub fee, in addition to buying games for it that you don’t own and have to play over the internet?

>Free games
>INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY FEE

Attached: 1494589816566.jpg (349x344, 22K)

Technically the subfee is optional, you just don't get 4k streaming and 5.1 audio.

By having all that with no input lag.
Also better games and exclusives.

>60fps
>consolefags can't see it
>PC masterrace wants atleast 120

>4k
>nobody has 4k screens
>cheap 4k screens have horrible latency

Who is this service for again?

>Have to pay a sub fee.
>Doesn't have a gazillion games and free games per month nor BC like PS5.
>Still have to buy new games.
>Games run like shit.
>No exclusives.
There is literally no marketshare for this thing among core gamers. They won't be poaching PlayStation users because they've already built up massive libraries of games. They won't be poaching PC because literally 'why?'. They won't be poaching Nintendo's either. All these platforms have loyalty.
They only target audience I see for this thing is people who game exclusively on phones and tablets.

Latency.
If you want to beta test a Stadia, get yourself a Steamlink. They're littering garbage bins everywhere. Pretty much the same concept, only a few variables change.

Stadia servers>lots of hops (the internet)>your endpoint
Your computer>2 hops max (computer to router, router to steamlink)>Steamlink

I fucking dare you to play a shooter on a Steamlink and have a good time. It really doesn't matter how fat a machine you put at the starting point, you have no control over the inherent delays of sending data through multiple nodes to get to your house.
>t. data center manager

>>Have to pay a sub fee.
OP is a mong but you don't actually have to pay the sub. Still retarded that you have to buy games even while paying the sub though.

Shit those 3f jabs have a different meaning to the nippon. Meanwhile im stuck with TRASH
Why would heavy metal stop in tokyo?

122fps I think

The only thing this will be good for is if you can demo games for free. Like let you play a game for an hour

It's for people who thought pic related would be a viable alternative in the industry.

Attached: 1558566014336.png (849x483, 180K)

What the fuck is 2f or 3f of delay?

>"buying" cloud games
>can't use them offline in any form
>moment subscription stops, games go poof

Attached: 1546051063185.jpg (699x1011, 109K)

f stands for frame

Attached: spoonfeed (2).jpg (480x240, 13K)

4k stream does not mean 4k resolution tho

Mine worked surprisingly well. Though there were about 0 practical applications desu

t. Net admin

If you stop paying your sub you keep the games you bought. But yeah once the servers aren't streaming anymore anything you paid for is gone.

Stadiastans are too tech illiterate to tell the difference.

If you dont see 3f on a jab... it may be time to reconsider life aspirations

What does it mean then?

Stadia players are going to be the new pariah in online co-op games.

>talking about delay as frames
sasuga fighting game retards

>brainlet who didn't know what it means calling anyone else retards

With what? A garbage RX 580 and Ryzen 3? PCs cost way more
Stadia Pro gives you access to two of those 10.7 tflop GPUs and will kepp upgrading itself

>comparing a literal mobile game console to stadia
brainlet

>comparing a console killer shilled by tech illiterates to a console killer shilled by tech illiterates
brainlet

That's because it's a pretty easy metric to measure. 1f is fine, 2f you can feel it, 3f it will start to get fucky.

>if you don't know what my retarded clique calls something you are a retard

>if I don't know what basic terms means somehow I'm not the retard

But you need a fibre broadband for super good quality.

How do you guys feel about google stadia?
strawpoll.me/18125271

>f only means frame and nothing else

Nobody said that you absolute retard.

>With what? A garbage RX 580 and Ryzen 3?
About what the PS5 will have.
The people who unironically believe the PS5/Nextbox will be approaching anywhere near 14 TFLOPs when AMD already confirmed that Navi is mid-range parts and will likely fall around 8-10 TFLOPs are genuinely retarded.

Won't have to do a thing. Shit's doa.

People like consoles. They want them for under 249 though usually. So stadia honestly might win 2020, 2021 but soon as the ps5 is under the 249 sweet spot playstation will win.

Surprisingly well, fine. Granted the expectations are low.
It works very well at letting me play slow games like Civ on my big living room TV. I've never considered using it for anything fast paced. A few frames of delay ruins plenty of genres.

Poorfag here. What is latency?

>cloud based vaporware streaming service
>have to cucking pay full retail price for games anyways
>the privilege to do this is a mere $10-15/month
>inferior lag driven vomit inducing experience included

what exactly is the fucking point then??

Attached: 1269411789147.jpg (420x419, 62K)

Attached: 1518212963009.jpg (213x237, 10K)

you 'keep' the games in the same sense you 'keep' psn games you get for free. but the moment your sub expires you are locked out. pretty fucked up considering unlike PSN you are PAYING FULL RETAIL PRICE for the 'cloud games'

You're locked out of the 'free' games you didn't buy. Most games on the service don't come with the subscription at all, you have to pay for them with or without a sub if you want to play them.

ha a poorfag should know better than anyone.

Attached: 1548259292826.jpg (960x960, 78K)

To dupe poor idiots who think they are getting the same/superior experience that you get on consoles and PCs that you can play anywhere™ without having to buy any hardware.

It's so damn obvious that someone ITT is paid to defend this streaming garbage.

We already know that the ps5 is going to be using mid-range shit. You are not going to get 2080ti performance from a 500 dollar box. You'll have the equivalent to whatever the current mid range card is with an underclocked cpu.

I have been enjoying Everybody Laugh at Google Week.

>he didn't play ps now before it added the ability to download
streaming games is garbage

>You still have to buy the games on Stadia.
This is the dealbreaker, you're paying for a subscription to use Stadia AND you still have to buy, not the games, but the LICENSE of the games. This is totally aimed at those who don't know better but the current gaming market will not even give it the attention, especially when the next gen Sony and MS consoles might be revealed in a few days.

Consider that also Xbox Pass gives you an actual proper subscription service that lets you play any fucking game you want without paying extra, other than having the console of course. How is Stadia better than that, other than being able to stream on the go which is an absolutely retarded idea with how massive the data usage will be?

>Don't buy ps5
SEETHING

Lmfao at google shills in this thread. Go try reddit no one is falling for your shit here stupid niggers.

Well the games will look about the same after all that compression.

not to mention a locally played game reacts to inputs instantly, the server latency is handled by netcode to determine what actually happened, something you dont usually see due to prediction. Not possible when relying on video frames sent by the server

Stadia looks good!
Probably going to buy it once we have more information.

1) In-home streaming latency is still shit. How can anyone think Stadia is going to be any different from other solutions?
2) If google truely thought that their latency was low, they'd be offering VR titles. This alone shows that they don't have faith in their own platform.
3) When other platforms die, at least you'll be able to get the binaries. When stadia is kill, that's it, you're absolutely fucked and they have no contingency for this.

Attached: f0965b8949552a800f1f893957c82502-imagejpeg.jpg (960x720, 116K)

>FOR THE SAME PRICE AS OTHER PLATFORMS
HAHAHAH ITS DOA
For 10 bucks a month getting every new aaa game with shitty compression and latency might be worth it to some, but paying 60 per game just to have a worse experience seems shit. They should offer some kind of steam marketplace type shit to resell your games

I already pre ordered the founders edition for me and my friends! F*ck yeah!

Looks like great innovation, waiting for November to get it

I don't want Stadia to succeed, but it probably will because the average gamer is too stupid to notice input lag.

There will still be exclusives retard. The real question is how the switch will survive when its portable advantage is destroyed.

Stadia is going to be a hard pass for me. I've already got a fucking mountain of games I'll probably never have the time to get to. And they're right here with me even if the internet goes down, or I forget to pay my subscription fee.
Unless they work some real technical magic, and make the service worthwhile, I'm going to stick with PC/console.

I tested it and didn't notice any latency. Except according to the mad faggot who keeps carpet bombing these threads, my opinion is wrong.

From someone who actually tried it, instead of shitposting webms, the biggest problem with Stadia is picture quality, the latency is way down the list of things that would stop me switching.

Portable streaming will be the worst version of game streaming.

>Pay to let the company decide which games you can play
Hahaha, not a cent from me.

I'm excited to see what they are able to do with the platform for new kinds of game experiences like games with incredible physics or massively multiplayer, but I'm mainly interested so I can mess with Destiny 2 on my phone on the go.

You know exactly what they're going to do is give the most popular streamers a bunch of free passes to Stadia, they stream it to all the impressionable kids watching on Twitch, saying how awesome it is, "Mommy gib Stadia", rest is history.

You're either intentionally lying, or just fucking bad at games. You can stream locally, inside your own house, completely wired, and the latency is still noticable. If the latency was that low, they'd be offering VR, but they aren't.

>2019
>Stadia will fail!
>2020
>Stadia will fail!!
>2021
>S-stadia will definitively fail
>...
>2029
>L-look guys, i-it will fail this year!!

Where did you test from? I'm just wondering if it was setup in a way that purposefully mitigated latency.

>real time interactive stream
>will work 100% fine in the real world
I can also write my own streaming software that will work 100% if put the host close to the client machine.

Attached: 1557363562915.gif (200x200, 2M)

>they say everyone who has over 10mbs is fine

My latency to Google servers is 5ms. Just because Valve can't figure out how to make home streaming not terrible doesn't mean Google has to be as incompetent. Google employs the best software engineers on the planet, I'd have more faith in them than Valve who aren't so much a software company as a financial company that subsists off the 30% from Steam.

It's perfectly possible to see streaming as viable for desktop refresh rates and not VR, yet at least. It's not an admission the technology sucks, just that it isn't reliably capable of doing 90hz *yet*.

Every single instance that we've seen and is actually quantifiable shows a significant amount of latency. Sorry I won't trust a random Yea Forums shitposting faggot who claims the latency isn't noticeable over actual examples and "shitposting webms" that show what it actually looks like.

Attached: 1553041006237.jpg (1536x2048, 245K)

They can't.
PS5=crossbow
STADIA=F22

We are witnessing a revolution in gaymen the likes of which are hardly imaginable

Attached: girls-with-swag-smoking-weed-tumblr-818.jpg (500x750, 31K)

Good luck playing a fighting game, or a shmup on Stadia

all those buzzwords

It's fine, both of those genres are dead anyway.

>2.7GHz
>56 CU
Lmao NASA my ass, the gpus a fucking Vega 56

I was testing from NYC on a gigabit fiber connection. Pretty much ideal circumstances, I admit.

I'm very skeptical anyone could tell the latency double blinded from a console. It would be a lot more obvious with a mouse and keyboard FPS, but a controller-driven game like AC it's not noticeable.

The main issue was really picture blockiness and video encoding artifacts. I would still pick a PS4/PC over Stadia currently because of that.

>Controller environment != real environment
Everything works fine in a lab.

>more players and sales than ever in the history of fighting games
>hurr durr its dead

she cute

I like streaming but my basement mancave doesn't get very good internet reception and I don't want to run a wire. I probably get ~50mbps up/down while with my upstairs tv I get like 600 up/down. If they can make this an app for my QLED tv then I'll absolutely use it but trying to hang a box from it when it's mounted above my fireplace would be super tacky

>buy a PC for the same price as the console

Not falling for that meme again. Fallout 4 at 8 FPS wasn't very master race cunt

Ok, you're actually fucking retarded. Your ping to google is in no way an indicator of your latency in stadia. Thanks for outing yourself.
>Just because Valve can't figure out how to make home streaming not terrible doesn't mean Google has to be as incompetent.
We're talking about LOCAL connections your fucking cretin. It's literally physics that causes latency.
In EVERY SINGLE DEMO of statia there has been verified latency.
They haven't shown ANY stats on measuring input latency even in the most ideal condition.
Again, you're fucking trash at games and have no idea what you're talking about.

Ok thanks. That kind of what I was thinking. Major city, fiber, etc. I could imagine it being playable like that, but in other parts of the country without widespread fiber installation, I'm thinking it'll be choppy.
Too bad about the video artifacts. I wouldn't be able to look past them myself.

it sasy $129 on my google store

Jesus Christ dude, calm down. It's just video games. You're acting like a total school shooter right now.

so the same as the console versions

Attached: fT9c4DW.jpg (900x506, 158K)

>not retort
sit the fuck down faggot, absolutely btfo. enjoy your $129 paper weight

Tell your boss to update your script pajeet.

>picture blockiness and video encoding artifacts
Wow it's almost like 35 Mbps is nowhere near enough for 4K 60 fps video, especially using real-time encoding.
If that problem was to get even slightly "fixed" without insanely high bandwidth requirements they'd need to increase latency by spending more time on video encoding to get a higher compression ratio.

for the meme controller and 3 months of subscription

>2019
>Stadia will catch on!
>2020
>Stadia will finally catch on!
>2021
>Google is totally not cancelling stadia!
>2022
>What's an stadia? Microsoft stream will change gaming forever!

You are exactly the kind of people this board doesn't need.

I had a nice stable 30fps experience on the PS4 rather than Piece of Chit version

I can feel anything over 16ms of delay without issue and anything over 40ms is basically unplayable for my purposes.

>30 fps
>nice
Subhuman taste.

Your brain actually starts filtering it out after a while, so it's totally playable. It's also pretty impressive to just instantly start playing some game without installing and have it be playable on phone, tv, computer, whatever. I just don't see the point if you have access to a PC or PS4 Pro which has razor sharp edges on everything and no blocking ever.

Oh the irony.

The future is now

Attached: stadia.png (524x368, 29K)

See >post yfw this Google employee can't convince anyone and gets denied his shill-bucks

Attached: evillaugh.gif (500x375, 665K)

>I had a nice stable 30fps experience on the PS4
lol

Attached: gi2b6nE.png (850x477, 481K)

Fuck off shill, you have absolutely no retort to my complaints. Your product is fucking trash. Kill yourself.

10-bit H.265 would probably meet compression requirements but a good chunk of normalfag tvs and monitors couldnt handle it

Attached: lain.gif (700x704, 295K)

Your latency to google goes to the same datacenter that's more than likely serving you Stadia so it's reasonably representative.

I'm telling you from personal experience, Stadia is vastly better than Steam home streaming. I'm not sure how that's possible, but I wouldn't put it past Valve to have just completely fumbled streaming and for Google to have done it well.

Even more bandwith raping. Killing net neutrality will eventually have to become a thing.

The best part? That user was probably testing it via Project Stream, which only had 720p/30fps video. Though I'm sure no one would be able to tell the difference double blinded from 4k/60fps.

>1960 IBM shit
>future

We've reached Onlive tier of shilling here.

Attached: 1548633856137.png (886x892, 122K)

I spent years playing WoW at 250ms from Australia. Your brain adapts.

wow twitter was based for once

what's even the point of showing console numbers to a consolefag? they'll pretend everything is fine regardless of how shitty it is

Onlive is from an era prior to modern cloud computing datacenters, it's not even relevant. This technology is eventually going to supplant consoles more than likely (which is why MS and Sony have xCloud and PSNow), I wonder where you'll be with your moronic meme images then.

Now imagine all of the latency from streaming on top of 250ms latency. In WoW your character still moves when you move even if the server doesn't register it.

Not to be a shitter, because obviously it SEEMS cool, and none of us have used it yet, but this doesn't seem to be a good idea, does it?
>streaming every aspect of a game over the internet means tremendously high internet usage data rates
>input lag/latency for games that use frame-perfect actions
>the fact that you won't actually OWN games with the system, you'll just rent the license to play them (like Steam's biggest flaw)
Just seems like those alone will make it unsustainable.

>monitors
Wat
While TVs nowadays have their own video decode chips a monitor is always going to rely on your GPU for that.
Pretty much every dedicated GPU and most integrated ones from the last 5 years can do H.265 decode.

Not that it matters because Google will probably use VP9. Even then, if you've ever done any video encoding you'd know how much hardware power you need to encode 1s of video in 1s of real-time if you're running a high compression ratio with H.265 or VP9. Google would have to dedicate a significant amount of their hardware power just for video encoding if they wanted to get even ~mid-quality~ realtime video.

Smash Bros isn't going to be on Stadia, dude.

>Your latency to google goes to the same datacenter that's more than likely serving you Stadia so it's reasonably representative.
WRONG. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DEMONSTRABLY WRONG.
Stop posting this shit. Sending an ICMP request is fucking worlds away from encoding a video, streaming that video, decoding that video, and transmitting an input stream.
>I'm telling you from personal experience
I don't give a fuck about your personal experience. Google had demonstrated at their events that the latency is still trash. Physics has dictated that you cannot do video game streaming.
They have provided absolutely zero metrics on response times in comparison to competiors, even in ideal scenarios.
If the response time was low enough, they've be doing VR shit. That would be an easy selling point. Ultra cheap VR.
But they aren't. Fucking off yourself you shill faggot, you have no responses to my complaints.

>This technology is eventually going to supplant consoles more than likely
youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk

Get therapy m8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.17.12 AM.png (364x368, 119K)

If this thing is successful then gaming is fucking dead to me.

Absolute intellectually fucking raped. I'm glad you concede pussy.

I'm sure xCloud and PSNow are just tax writeoffs and not hedges that this technology might take off. Even though PSNow is the most profitable subscription service in gaming currently, outside of MMOs gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-09-playstation-now-brought-in-usd143-million-last-quarter-report

You're whiny and autistic, but absolutely correct
You're a shitter and an idiot, but have a level head.
If only we could combine you both to become a regular, functioning human being.

I have to go to work and be a productive member of society, enjoy your day of 'intellectually raping' people on the internet

End your pathetic existence

Attached: 0WsZRxU.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Eh, it has its market, but nobody that actually cares about what they're playing will want an always-online, laggy, compression-artifact-riddled gaming experience.

i'm sorry but i really think you should look up basic internet connection terms before you spew bullshit on Yea Forums and make yourself look like an idiot

>I have to go masturbate because I'm a worthless member of society
FTFY

Im sorry, need the whole thing? I assumed you knew better but please, prove me wrong

Shadow is a MUCH BETTER PROPOSITION than this crap.

You just fucking rent a powerful PC and can do the fuck you want with it. Run emulators, run any game you want, and due its business model, no exclusive games to get killed by retarded lawyers.
This time was minecraft story mode, but tomorrow can be a good game.

>cancel Netflix

To hell with play station. Their censorship of anime styled games is bullshit.

Could you spare me some megabytes, sir?

>no, just because streaming is convenient does not mean it's good

Attached: Sneed Test.jpg (389x171, 8K)

All this says is that cloud gaming isn't profitable since PSNow is total ass. You "people" if you can even be called that are absolutely delusional.

I hope Stadia gets Tekken 7 so I can land free, unreactable Snake Edges on Stadia players

Attached: bryan.jpg (200x200, 19K)

I wasn't defending Stadia at all ITT, so you are the retard, you are the faggot, you are the shill, the cuck, the jdif, all that shit. That's you.

Hold onto that L faggot. Enjoy dwelling on it when driving to work, cuck.

>1080p
>quality drops, especially at prime time
>input lag
>no Sony exclusives
Nice "alternative."

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>It isn't relavent! Moronic meme images!
looks like he struck a nerve

nice backpedal pussy

>play the same games for $0
no he can't shill

>literally an app you will be able to download on your tv that lets you hook up any bluetooth controller and play games without a console
>WAHHHHHHHH
I don't understand

I think the real question is: will there be sales? I don't buy games that are over $20-30. Not that I'm going to subscribe to this service anyway, but cloud based gaming is the future of home gaming, so I wonder how it will evolve over the next decade.

>I wasn't defending Stadia at all ITT. Google employs the best software engineers on the planet,

Delay.
Extremely limited library.
Can't play your own games.

I feel like the target audience are people who would normally turn to Sony and MS, but want a PC. But there is no significant "PC Exclusive" market inside of that limited library they have / will have. So what is the point aside from travelers?

Wrong. Typical incel behavior. That's you.

Of course a low IQ brainlet wouldn't understand even after multiple people pointed out the plethra of issues.

I didn't post the latter half of that. You're a fucking idiot. You are arguing against your own side.

God damn this board is dumb.

All those years of sales wars led to bigger and bigger audiences, which led to vidya being mainstream. Which leads to dumbing everything down. It was inevitable. Even if Stadia fails, someone else will keep trying to make the Always Online meme happen.

Funny, Sony and MS are so fucking worried about this shit, when they made consoles primarily offline machines, they wouldn't have to be. They wanted Always Online and installing all physical games. That has started to annoy people. So now, Google are offering an alternative, saying "Tired of installs? Bet you are!"

All of this could've been avoided if Sony and MS didn't get ahead of themselves with the installation crap. They're lucky this thing will probably flop.

>eats up multiple terabytes of data weekly
>monthly sub
>still have to buy games
>LATENCY
>run by a company full of money bleeding SJWs, infamous for ditching projects left and right
>LATENCY

And what kind of fucking quantum super computers do you think they're going to be dedicating to stream MILLIONS of games in 4k? Get fucking real.

I agree. I sold mine pretty fast. I want PanzGen on mobile damnit with the options open gen gives you.

>You're a fucking idiot. You are arguing against your own side.
>I tested it and didn't notice any latency. From someone who actually tried it, instead of shitposting webms
Don't throw stones from glass houses dumbass.

I'm 100% correct. You got fucking raped, now sit down pussy. hold onto that L.

its a scam shits gonna be like the fucking soulja boy console

Attached: 1559857780296.gif (460x253, 1.36M)

>issues
I was fucking around on OnLive years ago. Don't pretend like the infrastructure isn't there to support game streaming, PS Now does a great job currently. As an adult I don't want game consoles littered all over my house, this is an app I can download on my three thousand dollar smart tv and pretend isn't there when having company over. Maybe it doesn't appeal to poor children like yourself

we're reaching critical "no you" levels user

Attached: 1512173357384.png (323x387, 50K)

nigga you are glowing

>if you like something I don't you're a shill
tell me more kid

You're quoting two different people shithead.

no u

>my blatant shill post isn't shilling
ok kid

>iPhone will never take off, it costs way too much and doesn't even have a keyboard! Using a touchscreen with your fingers? That's absurd, how are you going to be accurate with your fingers? And it's only on one carrier!

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

I won a contest from PlayStation themselves that got me a year of PSNow for free.

It was the worst, most legitimately unplayable experience I've ever had. I tried to play Sonic Generations as a joke, but the video feed legitimately crashed. And this was on a gigabit fiber connection. An RPG would probably be unplayable. What an absolute joke.

You might be surprised by wired vs wireless. Locally of course. Ive kinda had a thought as to how google may work around this, but im not O/g/ enough. On a logical level it will use the network to allow a device much closer to the user compared to a google server; star logging inputs and such. I bet if i dropped acid and looked at OSI i would see it.

When did you have it? I played about a year ago with the free month and had a great time. Even fighting games I thought played well

Except no one ever said that about the iphone when it was first released. Everyone thought touchscreen was fucking cool and loved it. You made a false analogy, faggot. Iphone was a fucking unanimity when it was released.

>Everyone thought touchscreen was fucking cool and loved it.
Speak for yourself, I stuck with t9 until about three years ago. I still hate touchscreens, they're inaccurate garbage.

MGS HD collection plays pretty flawlessly on it as of last week at 1080p/60, aside from some slight picture softness.

It will suck ass. Other companies have tried streaming games, and it's never worked. The bandwidth simply isn't there.

Iphone market penetration has been slowly declining over the years actually. There was a fairly marked dropoff in trust after the whole 'Apple releases updates to make your older phones slower' meme turned out to be actually true. Losing the headphone jack was another key moment.

>MGS HD collection plays pretty flawlessly on it as of last week at 1080p/60
Here's your (You)

Attached: 1536100189186.png (650x650, 302K)

I'm talking about when it was first released. It was considered a revolution that would change the phone market forever (and it did).

You are in the minority. Iphone had a much more positive response compared to Stadia.

Of course it does, but there's no reason to use the platform. I'm not going to play fighting games or FPS with a hundred MS of delay. It's stupid. WoW is different because a quarter second delay isn't going to alter how you play the game that much aside from shit like pummels and jukes. I can play at WoW at like 12 fps with a huge delay, but I won't play any of my other games that way.

>>$500? Fully subsidised? With a plan? I said "that is the most expensive phone in the world, and it doesn't appeal to business customers because it doesn't have a keyboard, which makes it not a very good email machine"
- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, in 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

Don't be like Steve Ballmer. Unless you like being a moron.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 16.36.52.jpg (2560x1600, 186K)

>PSnow
>fighting games played well
Nice meme.

>You are in the minority
Do you really think at time of release people ate up touch screeens? Do you think the 0-24y/o market is larger than the 24+?

I can't wait until it's out and everyone will shit on it
>i was playing X and it dropped the connection like 5 times in an hour, WTF
>i was trying to play some multiplayer but it feels like I'm playing underwater
>i bought some games on it but forgot to pay the subscription this month, I can't play my games anymore?

Attached: tenor.gif (494x334, 1.3M)

>Do you really think at time of release people ate up touch screeens?
Yes. The iphone didn't even have an app store at release and was still massively successful with just an ipod and internet browser.

It’s 720 apparently. Oh well, still plays like it’s running locally.

>comparing the introduction of a well recieved smartphone to a game streaming service
Hello brainlet

Attached: replied.jpg (882x624, 122K)

he was literally right, society is just retarded

A competitor shitting on their competitor's product totally proves that the market at the time hated the iphone, you sure showed him.

Great comparison bro, we all know iPhone gaming pretty much killed consoles. It really was very good

He couldn’t have been more wrong if he’d tried. People use phones as their primary computing device nowadays. There’s a reason the Microsoft stock price has skyrocketed since he left.

Here's your last (You)

>The original iPhone was described as "revolutionary" and a "game-changer" for the mobile phone industry. Subsequent iterations of the iPhone have also garnered praise. The iPhone is one of the most widely used smartphones in the world, and its success has been credited with helping Apple become one of the world's most valuable publicly traded companies.

I know a few people that play games casually on tvs with a shitton of input delay and don't even realize that there is any input delay. These are the kind of people that Stadia will probably be appealing to, since they're unlikely to realize the input delay is even there.

>PCs will never take off, they're too big and expensive, why would someone spend that much money on one, and what could they even do with it?
>The internet will never take off, why would people be interested in seeing random people's "web pages"? And you have to pay for this, and you can't use the phone while you're "online"? This will never take off!
>Cars? They're far more expensive than a horse and don't even go as fast! This will never take off!
>Bicycles? Their wooden wheels make them uncomfortable as hell and you have to push along with the ground with your feet, this is just ridiculous, this will never take off!

Attached: laugh2.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

The appeal is for poors who can't afford buying dedicated hardware you dense motherfucker. Holy shit you people are dumb as shit.

pajeet is getting really desperate

This is just getting pathetic now. Not even worth a (You)

Attached: 1537248395541.png (500x405, 302K)

His argument and logic were sound, the iPhone should have failed. We both know the average person is a fucking idiot, trying to predict what will take hold and what will not in a society void of logic is hard. Doesn't make the guy wrong.
well it appeals to me too. Putting a controller in a drawer is a lot easier than plugging my Sega Saturn in an finding a place to hang it from the wall

>it's a ninceldo hides behind someone's skirts to take potshots at the king
how contrived

Attached: 1559676672920.jpg (893x483, 136K)

Yeah, they just need a 4k tv or a top of the line pixel phone. Things every poorfag can afford.

Attached: 1315498348572.gif (126x95, 599K)

>We both know the average person is a fucking idiot,
Pot meet kettle.

When the delay is high enough it literally becomes impossible to not notice. Imagine you pushing the stick right and it taking 1.3 seconds for the character to move right. How can that not be noticed?

Cringe, would be too hard to have an actual conversation or at the least respond to my points. You'll grow out of it kid

For every "revolutionary" invention that took off there are 20 more that are forgotten now.
But nice job just listing the ones that succeeded to make some sort of argument that every that claims to be revolutionary and has massive issues currently will definitely work those out and become a standard.

PS5 will be 4K. I like Sony exclusives a lot. Streaming games is shit. PS5 will play my PS4 games. Are you even trying OP?

>SURVIVE TOGETHER fell apart
>desperately scrambling for allies
poor little bingtendie

Attached: 1559854635339.png (278x258, 88K)

>$120/year
>don't own the games
>don't even own the hardware

Attached: 1446767393157.gif (500x392, 65K)

>PS3 will be true 1080p!
>PS4 will be true 1080p/60fps!
>PS4Pro will actually get 60 fps!
>PS5 will be 4K for sure this time!
Will consolefags ever learn?

>the iphone would have failed if people were as intelligent as me
You're a literal retard. kys, nigger.

Dunno man, I've seen people play on tvs with literally 500ms delay and tell me the input delay is "unnoticable" to them after I point it out to them. probably because they're A BUNCH OF FUCKING CASUALS

Attached: 1536634486089.png (591x458, 665K)

Imagine shilling for Google. Imagine shilling for streaming services. Imagine being literally unable to stop slurping semen out of massive corporate cocks only for a second.

Attached: 1536514566040.png (686x688, 225K)

>doesn't have an argument
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>h-h-he was right even though apple has the highest US market share of any smartphone manufacturer, and even though microsoft had to terminate their smartphone efforts
counterpointresearch.com/us-market-smartphone-share/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he doesn't have an argument and he's completely missing the fucking point because he has the IQ of a raisin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he completely misunderstands the point in the most spectacular way because he is a fucking dunce
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: us smartphone market share.jpg (1245x632, 59K)

What points? You've just made an absolute ass of yourself, confirming you are one of the idiots you referred to. Having a conversation with you is like having a conversation with an impotent drooling retard sperging on the side of the road. Pearls before swine.

Attached: 1559102168237.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Stadia will have input delay on top of the inherent input delay of those displays (where the majority will be playing these games)
>I've seen people play on tvs with literally 500ms
Your average joe can't tolerate more than 100ms input delay and there have been multiple studies on it. Note for the retards: multiplayer lag != input delay.

>ignores points
>but I can play game (technically)
A true pleb.

>brainlet-san has lost the plot and has resorted to incoherent rambling

>Stadia games will be developed with the input lag in mind
Google just want to fuck everything.

Attached: 1557782526593.jpg (380x380, 50K)

You're a tard

Yeah, all 10 people from California who are pushing this are going to use it. Rest of the world or the USA, no. Fuck off Google STD DRM Stadia with your rental bullshit, no mod support, no ownership, always have to pay to play a game, fuck ALL of that.

>anytime, anywhere
Sure bro

So what makes you think Stadia will be 4K/60fps

>Will consolefags ever learn?
no, they are so low IQ they physically cannot

hence why they are consolefags to begin with

Attached: DdJQOjoVMAE3XEL.jpg (800x533, 79K)

You can though
There's three options and it defaults to the lowest. So yeah you can choose 320kbps but it also eats your phones space if you have a lot of songs.

Yeah but it's not just regular input delay. You've got input delay from their setup + input delay from their network + input delay from Stadia's servers + display delay all the way back through that chain.

youtu.be/CPCQkPUIqFY

Attached: 1553350633767.jpg (387x444, 47K)

Enjoy your 1578p upscaled 39 FPS gameplay that will be sold to you as "4k" "unlocked 60 FPS".

very based

When will stadia be discontinued? I guess 2023.

This is true, and plus Google will have tricks up their sleeve to reduce latency.

This is from Microsoft, and I would expect Google would be working on similar technology.

>literally doesn't have an argument
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When companies as big as Google are investing this much money into it, along with Microsoft, and to a lesser extent Sony, then yes, I do think they will work these issues out.

Here is something from Microsoft research and I would very much expect Google are working on similar technology: youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI

These companies wouldn't be investing THIS much money into it if they thought that it wasn't possible, would they?

>literally doesn't have an argument
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laugh3.jpg (780x439, 24K)

It will not. I mean, technically it'll output 4K video at 60 FPS but the compression artifacting will be so terrible that it'll look worse than real 1080p video. At 35Mbps with real-time encoding there's no other outcome.
Just because I realise how deluded consolefags are about every upcoming gen doesn't mean I'm a retard who thinks Stadia or game streaming in general will be good.

Except they don't need any of those things you colossal dicksucker, it's a free service that can be played via a chrome browser or app. Stadia base is literally the poorfag option to play games for hardware you can't afford.

Attached: 1505623289091.png (625x626, 129K)

>the juicero of consoles
>bingbings getting behind it
The did pay 80 bucks for cardboard so it's to be expected

Attached: 553994-juicero.jpg (810x456, 31K)

>All these big companies are putting money into it, that must mean it's good and they'll just magically "work out the kinks"
>JUST MAKE IT SO OUR MAGICAL SUPERSERVER CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE LMAO

>tfw when your best advocate for always online cloud gaming is a chronic ESL Brazilian shitposter with severe brain damage

Bravo google.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/UhFzntXQKGXwTNQ03lA-4A/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/u3fL-hPlpgYD26iuL_pz_g/

Attached: 1465943705977.jpg (250x400, 16K)

>thinking ISPs can handle 1TB a week from gamerautists

They will block ths shit out of this service.

I will enjoy my 4K at 30 fps on my Oled TV. Thanks friend. Enjoy being a bitter faggot.

>says this while believing in magical OPTIMIZATION

lamo

Attached: 1492180948974.jpg (682x600, 144K)

>retracting net neutrality was secretly just a move made to save us all from the inevitable game streaming cancer
god bless america o7

Attached: 1556775358603.jpg (343x343, 14K)

>This is from Microsoft
youtube.com/watch?v=ECsbaO1XGBU

I'm actually more concerned about the image quality, compression and artifacts. I can't imagine an image as clean as it would be if you played the game natively. It doesn't what resolution you stream, there will always be some sort of compression.

Where the games ?

This is going to be a blunder once it comes out, I expect tons of videos about it to be taken down by youtube and only to fuel the fire.

I am not a consolefag therefore I do not actually believe in magical "Optimization" that somehow boosts hardware performance by 200% with no negatives.
Nice attempt at whataboutism though, faggot.

Attached: hur.png (1920x1200, 3.23M)

>Just because big companies are putting money into the internet doesn't mean it will take off! They'll never overcome the problem of blocking off your phone line whenever you're connected!
>You'll never be able to artificially generate videos of famous people to make them say whatever you want to make them say! JUST MAKE IT SO YOUR MAGICAL COMPUTER CAN MAGICALLY GENERATE IMAGES OUT OF THIN AIR LMAO

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

I'll let you guess how many of them come with the $10/month subscription.

Attached: D8ZEUNKVsAAygcL.png (669x447, 93K)

>resents sony because the ps4 is too expensive there
>not resourceful enough to just buy it through paraguay like anyone with a brain does
>puts his hopes in google of all people

Attached: 1559484563550.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

>They will block the shit out of Netflix.
>They will block the shit out of Hulu.
>They will block the shit out of YouTube.
>They will block the shit out of HBO Go.
>They will block the shit out of torrents.

Attached: laugh4.jpg (500x333, 51K)

>cloud gaming is the same as the existence of the internet and deepfakes

Attached: 1512356461722.png (645x729, 107K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/z0WWwq7rTKURgPNj0ihmTQ/

>2.7GHz
This thing is going to struggle a lot with many games, especially on 4K. I didn't expect it to be that bad, I actually thought at least their hardware is going to great.

Faggots are literally too young to remember OnLive. This shit will never work and anybody who is conned by it deserves to be for being so fucking stupid.

There is millions of third wolders who buy Playstations and can't run Stadia.

It's honestly quite pathetic.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/brainlet5/image/EpDsB6TVPxxeRxAbVzw99w/

yeah I'm sure Google will BTFO Einstein and his stupid special theory of relativity

You didn't actually watch that video did you? At around 40 seconds the server takes a massive lead which it continues for the rest of the video. You really are an idiot aren't you?

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>Pay $120/year + taxes + game price to play inferior versions with input lag
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: 1556314519785.png (760x839, 760K)

>hyperthreaded
enjoy your vulnerabilities

But they've throttled Netflix before, and that only uses 1/4th of what Stadias estimated to use.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1462725171598.jpg (440x384, 46K)

still a lot cheaper than the ps4

>Every single thing that was propped up but people were sceptical about actually succeeded.
So when's the last time you used Google glass?
Or travelled by Zeppelin? Are all cars using CVT yet? Surely solar roadways will be a thing! I mean the federal government funded it and people laughed at it, it's just like the internet!

>Yea Forums can't afford to work an hour a day each month to play any game at 4k60fps without a toy console or autistic-looking PC

Did you watch the video? Because if you did you would know what game they're showing off. You are an actual idiot.

I guess Google will lay down new cables that move data at a speed faster than the speed of light. All praise Google

BASED and EXPOSEDPILLED
I bet he even pays for a Yea Forums pass

>Already throttled
>netflix uses jack shit compared to Stadia
Go shit in a toilet, Poo.

It's probably an AMD CPU

The speed at which data can transfer from an Internet cable to another cable can't go faster than the speed of light. The amount of data bandwidth can be sent from one pocket to another is bound by the physical limitation of how much of it can exchanged (physically) from location A to location B. It has nothing to do with data centers or cloud or whatever buzzword you dipshits in California think you can say to swindle with your rental always online DRM service, Google Stadia. Imagine scaling that with game streaming which adds even more data to be sent. It will work but only within the city of that data center and you're still getting fucked by Google always online requirement and rental payments for games you'll never own.

Fuck off loser.

Attached: 1546133130731.jpg (912x598, 89K)

>Yea Forums can't afford to work to stream compressed 4k60fps video because they play on hardware they spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on

Attached: 1447084540619.jpg (600x600, 94K)

>he is too fucking stupid to even understand the point, let alone make a counteragument
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The internet will never take off! who would want to look at random people's "web pages"? You can't even use the phone while you're "connected"! And who even has a "PC" anyway?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: brainlet6.jpg (645x773, 39K)

>server queues
It is inevitable

You are arguing with a literal BR nigger who barely understands English, stop replying to him.

I'd suggest you have sex, but women will find any way possible to escape your house once they see your model train set-tier computer.

You're too fucking stupid to even understand the point that user was making by posting that video, let alone form a counteragument.

Server farm Vega 56 cards are not 4k@60fps

I wonder if m'huehue is also responsible for these

Attached: 1559581466916.png (2048x1074, 581K)

>But they've throttled Netflix before, and that only uses 1/4th of what Stadias estimated to use.
Source? A stream from Stadia will use as much data as watching a video on YouTube, or a stream on Twitch, plus the tiny amount of data you upload with your inputs, like in multiplayer gaming at the moment.

>he's so fucking stupid that he posts an argument which literally undermines his position
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: brainlet7.png (800x729, 48K)

but Hyper-Threading Technology is intel's proprietary.
AMD uses a 2-way SMT (Simultaneous multithreading), which is NOT hyperthread because it's trademarked and proprietary.

I bet this sounded a lot more clever in your head.

Attached: bI82x4B.png (492x440, 188K)

For one year, do you really think games will be cheaper on Stadia ? Publishers will surely lower the price because it's a streaming service, yeah, $30 something for a DOOM Eternal copy on Stadia. Stadia in the long run, is more expensive than owning a fucking console or a PC, pay $120 every year, plus game price, plus monthly taxes, specially if you have a "fun" tax system where you live.
Netflix works because you pay $15 and watch everything for FREE.

Attached: 1556313913929.jpg (240x240, 45K)

once again, I'll use Stadia when Google engineers find a way to BTFO Einstein

>he still doesn't know

Attached: crackdown 3.png (703x179, 42K)

>A stream from Stadia will use as much data as watching a video on YouTube, or a stream on Twitch
We don't actually know that yet

I bet he's the same monkey that's always crying about Bolsonaro in Yea Forums

It's actually more expensive than a ps4 if you sub for more than a year.

>For one year, do you really think games will be cheaper on Stadia ?
yes
>Publishers will surely lower the price because it's a streaming service, yeah, $30 something for a DOOM Eternal copy on Stadia.
yes
>Stadia in the long run, is more expensive than owning a fucking console or a PC, pay $120 every year, plus game price, plus monthly taxes, specially if you have a "fun" tax system where you live.
uhm what?
>Netflix works because you pay $15 and watch everything for FREE.
why don't u factor in the 400$/3000$(for ps4/gaymur pc) price into the equation user?

>Piece of Chit
Thanks for letting us know that you're 12, you must be pissed that the prebuilt PC your mom got for you on christmas didn't came with a RTX 2080.

>It's actually more expensive than a ps4 if you sub for more than a year.
wrong
400$+60$/y= more expensive than stadia

Do you also listen to CD's grandpa? get with times

>>Publishers will surely lower the price because it's a streaming service, yeah, $30 something for a DOOM Eternal copy on Stadia.
>yes
Remember Epic Mega Sale.

Attached: 1552485102719.jpg (545x545, 71K)

>PCfags exposed as seething brazilians
what a time to be alive

PS4 isn't $400 dipshit. You can literally buy a slim for less than $200.

Areas like California and Chicago have a Fun Tax. They tax leisure entertainment like videogame purchases because they have too many welfare recipients that do not pay taxes or look for work.

I'm generic basedboy gaming journalist #145134 and I tried Stadia and I can assure you it has 0% input lag, it even has less input lag that current consoles, so stop being a troll and pay for it.

yes I'm sure a considerable amount of people who use Netflix used download function instead of streaming

>an arbitrary amount of people don't use this feature so it doesn't count because it hurts my narrative.

Streaming of video and music is different. You're just streaming the content, everything is computed on your machine, with video games everything is computed on their machines and you're just getting a video of it. Plus the input lag.

>sony and microsoft are best bros now thanks to Azure
>ninceldos interpret this as a call to allying with the other provider of servers

Nice damage control, Paolo

Attached: br nigger1.png (787x242, 32K)

You don't need to pay 3k for a playable PC, most people don't give a shit about 4k 120fps, you can easily purchase a PC machine for $500 and play all games in the current gen.

>glass
The public release of Glass was a PROTOTYPE, but of course you are too stupid to know that. Google has released two enterprise editions of Glass since then, the most recent being announced in May of this year.

google.com/glass/start/

>CVT
CVTs are very popular, so I'm not sure what you're talking about to be honest?

>Solar roadways
Did Google invest tons of money in solar roadways? I don't remember such a thing.

Let's cut to the chase since you're such a fucking moron: Google is not the only company investing massively in cloud gaming. So is Microsoft with xCloud. And Sony, to a lesser extent, with PlayStation now. If these companies thought it wasn't possible, they wouldn't bother. Google has some of the best infrastructure in the world, and these companies are working on techniques to overcome latency problems, like this from Microsoft, which can successfully mask the effects of latency: youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI

Now, I'm not saying Stadia will replace consoles, because I don't believe that for a second, but I do believe that there will be SOME people out there interested in this product, and I don't believe that Google, Microsoft, and Sony would be investing in this if they thought there was no money in it.

You're GENUINELY a fucking moron, and I feel bad for you.

Attached: brainlet8.jpg (460x343, 14K)

>>For one year, do you really think games will be cheaper on Stadia ?
>yes
[citation needed]
>>Publishers will surely lower the price because it's a streaming service, yeah, $30 something for a DOOM Eternal copy on Stadia.
>yes
[citation needed]

Wouldn't surprise me.

Attached: br nigger.png (1130x141, 26K)

nigga you are glowing

That video still have a horrible input lag for most people, also, answer these posts

>being so fucking stupid that you don't even know about machine learning and other techniques that can be used to overcome the effects of latency
HOLY FUCK, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THIS FUCKING STUPID

>hurr durr the internet will never take off because you have to stop using the phone
>hurr durr cars will never take off because horses are faster
>hurr durr the iphone will never take off because it doesn't have a keyboard
Seriously, how can you be THIS FUCKING STUPID that you don't learn from the past? Please, do explain to me how is it possible to be this stupid? Do you all suffer from learning disabilities or something? Maybe you should donate your brains to medical science because they would probably be fascinated by this level of mental retardation.

>streaming in 4k uses jack shit compared to streaming in 4k
What did the moron mean by this?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>Glass failed twice already but IT WAS ONLY A PROTOTYPE, the next one will make it for sure!
>CVTs are very popular
>If google didn't invest in it then it's not comparable because I said so.
Google didn't invest in the early internet either and somehow you think that comparison was valid when you made it.
The power of human self-delusion is amazing. You keep mindlessly making these arguments from authority as if companies are never wrong and the very fact that they're investing into something means it will succeed.

Attached: hrblblbl.png (461x796, 410K)

Great you're another autist who's going to post the same thing over and over. Pro tip: it's not healthy. You're not well. Seek help.

A 4K video is a 4K video, and I'm pretty damn sure I've read that Stadia's video will be compressed, probably using the exact same algorithms as YouTube.

>brazilian intellectual
So he's one of those dumbos who got accepted into a public university, got a useless degree and now he can't find a job and blames everyone but himself for it.
I bet he shills communism too

Attached: 1556633516335.gif (218x320, 3.76M)

>Game critics are people who have to play all sorts of games, far more than the average pleb. They are also people who only continue making a living if people think that their assessments are accurate. This is why their views are more valuable than plebs like you.

Holy shit this dude is an moron

Attached: depositphotos_56645245-stock-photo-two-beautiful-girls-laughing-together.jpg (1024x681, 64K)

Who are you even talking about?
>being too scared to respond to whoever it is you disagree with because you know you will be BTFO
I have no idea who it is in this thread that you disagree with, but being too scared to respond to people you disagree with makes you a massive bitch.
Also:
>trying to guess which country that people you disagree with come from, and assuming that this constitutes an argument, because you are too stupid to make an actual argument
How is it possible to be this stupid?

easy, 200ms latency vs 0 latency

Bolsonaro is based and redpilled

>Just use machine learning to predict the future If you don't immediately realise why this is a terrible idea that will never work then you're a shitty casual who's never seriously played a game in his life.
Also, fuck general relativity. Just go past the speed of causality(aka the speed of light) which also means you're travelling backwards along the time axis for a neutral observer.
Why even bother with this neural network shit when you can just literally time travel by breaking c?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI
>screen becomes a wobbly mess
>there's still delay
>only doing predictable movement
>server literally trying to guess what you are trying to do and play the game for you

???

>That video still have a horrible input lag for most people
There are tons of people out there that won't notice. The only people who would be bothered would be competitive gamers, who are a tiny minority of gamers overall.

>ANSWER SOME IRRELEVANT POSTS MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE
Picture related. If you want to make an argument then make an argument.

>japanese cartoons
Opinion immediately discarded.

>doesn't have an argument
If you want to concede the argument to me then I am perfectly happy with that.

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

That equals 820 over 7 years.
10/mo equals 840 over 7 years.

every country has at least a handful of really smart people user, averages are useless here

Get a new script, favela monkey.

Attached: br nigger.png (616x125, 34K)

I for one enjoy the brazilian intellectual's autism, he's only hurtin his own cause with his retardation LOL

Hi I'm not a competitive gamer and I and lots of people like me are going to fucking notice when we have input lag issues in our single player games, you fucking idiot. I mean assuming I would actually waste my money on google's shitbox in the first place, which I won't be doing since I am not a fucking retard.

Attached: 1556645924832.png (1060x722, 35K)

So you agree that Stadia is more expensive in the long run compared to a PC or a console.

Who are you quoting when that text isn't in this thread whatsoever? How are you so stupid that you don't even know what thread is the correct thread to post in?

>the internet will never work because you can't even use the phone while connected!
Can you please explain to me how it's possible to be as stupid as you? Because I think this is probably a medical marvel.

How could you possibly be so stupid as to think that that constitutes the computer playing the game for you? You clearly either didn't watch, or more likely just didn't understand, the video did you?

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (208x326, 10K)

>A 4K video is a 4K video
Doesn't work like that, bitrate is what matters. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm sure someone could figure out what level of bitrate Google is aiming for from the 35mbps requirement for 4k video

>There are tons of people out there that won't notice
This was already addressed and proven wrong hours ago. Most people don't tolerate input latency above 100ms. This isn't disputable. Your entire argument and all your opinions can be safely discarded, because they are objectively wrong.

Imagine arguing that OWNING digital music, movies, and games is the same thing as RENTING video games with always online requirement. Hurr duur digital means the same as streaming XD.

>$120 every year, plus game price
Still cheaper than consoles because ps4 was only 3 years than you have to buy ps4pro

>PS4 isn't $400 dipshit. You can literally buy a slim for less than $200.
ps4 pro which is still inferior to STADIA is 400$

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/brainlet3.jpg/

Attached: br nigger.png (2316x534, 89K)

You'll own your games forever if you buy them on stadia read fucking faq

>still more expensive than the ps4
>no it isn't
>ps4 pro is still inferior
wow those goalposts moved quickly

>you'll own your games forever if you buy them on an always cloud streaming service

Attached: 1536697801563.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

>being this much of a brainlet
who the hell is still using a ps4 in 2019?
shit's ancient

>still a lot cheaper than the ps4
gets proven wrong
>who the hell is still using a ps4 in 2019

keep moving those goalposts

>PS5
Honestly I think it's more likely to fuck mobile games up since it will run on Android too.
Most mobile games suck, if Stadia works well on the way it will conquer Japan completely and make the Switch obsolete.
Everyone already owns a mobile phone. Buying a console for 260+60 for every game is a bad deal compared o paying 10 per month and using a device that you already own and actually fits in your pocket.

Just report the huehue and stop replying

It's funnier in the context of brazil

Attached: 1528154033907.png (1522x854, 310K)

i'm glad you get it now

ps4 pro is $350 without a bundle. I bought mine for less than $300 nearly two years ago.

This thread is hilarious.

Attached: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoihohoh.jpg (275x183, 8K)

i get that you're retarded

>rehashing the same stupid argument about the internet.
So according to your logic absolutely every stupid or impossible idea will work and companies will just "work out the flaws" because they did so with some past technologies.
Yes, surely breaking general relativity is as easy as specific frequency DSL.
Alchemy was massively overfunded and shilled in the middle ages yet it's still bullshit.
Elon Musk put his money behind downright retarded shit like the hyperloop.
Google themselves has had plenty of massive failures like Google+, Boston Dynamics which keeps making cool "prototypes" but has literally nothing to actually sell and google had to sell it, Google Wave, or Google Video if you even remember those.

Now stop fucking cherrypicking only the ideas that were eventually successful. Or just prove how general relativity is false, that should solve all of streaming's problems.

if the report button worked he would have been banned a long time ago. Yea Forums has no moderation

It does, it's doesn't affect trannies or ninceldos tho

yikes

Attached: 1559926403915.png (638x631, 182K)

this is the future of gaming and me and my bros have already preordered.

Attached: 1555057969945.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Who is this Brazilian person?

>if i don't use something that means NOBODY will use that thing!
Do you have CTE by any chance?

Did you reply to the right post? I didn't say a single thing about cost in that post.

Articles I've seen have talked about video compression, and I think it's almost certain that this video would be compressed, much like any streamed video. And I would assume Google will just use YouTube's compression algorithms, since they already have them.

I don't think data usage will be a huge issue when people already use tons of data streaming Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, Hulu, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>tries to claim something as fact without evidence
>more importantly, didn't watch this video where microsoft got latency down to 29ms with the use of their "outatime" technology: youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI
Protip: don't try and make claims about things being "objective" when you're too stupid to even be informed about the subject at hand. You're just going to make yourself look like an idiot.

>there's no mention of brazil in those posts whatsoever
>he's so stupid that he thinks someone's nationality has anything to do with their arguments whatsoever
>he is so delightfully butthurt that he literally CANNOT form logical counterarguments to arguments that have completely destroyed him
Beautiful.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (1280x960, 213K)

BASED

as a hue, i commend his autism
an aspiration to many of us

Not buying your shitty overpriced commie streaming service. Your shilling won't work here.

Attached: 1557962812635.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=WxGZuC5VaK8

Attached: huelocaust.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Who is this Brazilian person you're so scared of? If there's someone in this thread whose arguments you think aren't convincing, then why can't you come up with counterarguments? Are you too stupid to do that?

I have no idea who it is in this thread that you're so butthurt by, but Christ, you're really embarrassing yourselves with this level of butthurt non-argument.

Attached: confused black guy.png (700x597, 333K)

I'll do you one better
youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4

Attached: 1435715800121.gif (245x260, 1.29M)

where's the stadia wojaks i need shitposting material

preferably a crying stadia wojak and a smirking one please and thank you love you

Attached: 1469527526485.jpg (571x540, 347K)

This still makes me smile and I don't give a single fuck about football normally.

You literally posted this exact same image earlier in the thread favela nigger . Nobody is going to waste their time and engery parsing through your ESL shitposts and "argue" with a braindead faggot spewing nothing but babble.

You got exposed, sit the fuck down and stop embarrassing yourself for once in your pathetic excuse of a life.

Attached: 1559925836645.png (173x125, 22K)

Because input lag is entirely different and much more annoying than network delay in multiplayer online games.

jesus fuck you queers are cringe have sex seriously

I notice that too, holy shit he's obsessed with making sure people think his narrative is correct

Attached: 1494728048092.jpg (480x478, 49K)

>caring this much about an anonymous imageboard

see

That's the same ESL user.

>You literally posted this exact same image earlier in the thread favela nigger .
Whoops, meant to quote Tell that to the favela nigger who demands an argument.

so why do you care about what that brazilian monkey is posting? nigga just close the thread

>synthoceps and bottom tree striker

i'm finally having fun lads

why is sentinel so shit

He's also Brazilian.

No, I don't think companies will work out all the flaws to every problem, although many problems may well be solved with time as technology gets better.

With streaming, I do not believe Google, Microsoft and Sony would be investing this much money into it if they thought it wasn't going to make at least some money. Google and Microsoft have a fuckton of cloud infrastructure, and technologies like this - youtube.com/watch?v=ocWTSq7IaLI - show that the effects of latency can be ameliorated to a large extent.

I certainly don't believe Stadia will replace all of console and PC gaming, but I have not once claimed that in this thread. I do, however, CERTAINLY think it is moron-tier to write this off just because oneself feels that one would not want to use this product, and therefore NOBODY will want to use this product.

We won't know levels of success until it's released. But yes, I think it has at least some potential. There will be casual gamers out there who will be attracted to paying just £9 for a month's access just to play one or two games they like the look of, instead of spending lots of money on a console or gaming PC.

The devil may well be in the detail, and the issues of latency, but with massive companies like Google and Microsoft working hard on this issue, I am sure they will find ways to ameliorate this (such as that Outatime thing in that YouTube video).

>Google Wave
Already had very successful competitors like Facebook.
>Google Video
Already had a very successful competitor in YouTube (which of course was bought by Google). So yeah, neither of those is relevant when talking about Stadia, or Microsoft's xCloud, or any other similar offering.

Who is this Brazilian person you're so butthurt by? Curious. I haven't seen anyone in this thread who was obviously Brazilian.

>literally regurtiating the same lines over and over because you couldn't convince anyone of your retarded viewpoint

Seek help you autistic fuck.

Attached: 1537440018742.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>still trying to deny it after you got exposed by half the thread

Your butthurt is delicious, I hope you get shot in your favela.

>tfw i can finally get my username without special chars as a stadia founder
>tfw also get chromecast ultra
feels nice

you cucks can use my username later with special chars when stadia takes off

Attached: successful shitposting.jpg (599x624, 55K)

I honestly respond to it because I’m curious what they’ll say next. It’s honestly really fun watching some guy dance around and attempt to defend an objectively retarded viewpoint he doesn’t even agree with.
Nice try capeoira monkey.

Attached: 1497838146872.png (1303x892, 274K)

I've posted that image before but I'm not Brazillian, so who's this Brazilian person you're so butthurt by? Man they must have really made you butthurt.

>don't say people should provide an argument!
Oh no, did I beat you the fuck out and you're too stupid to come up with a counterargument? That's sad. I'm sorry you're too stupid.

Who is this mythical Brazilian person you're so butthurt by? I'm really quite curious.

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

If anything Stadia is directly competing with the Switch. With it's play anywhere on any device capabilities. People would rather play the latest and greatest games on their tablets and Phones than on the Switch.

tl;dr
>THE POWAR OF THE CLOUD!

>he doesn't have a counterargument
Delicious. That's cool, I'm perfectly okay with you conceding the argument.

Who is this Brazilian person? Man they sure did make you butthurt. I'm not Brazilian, so yeah, I'm not this person who you are butthurt by. But getting this butthurt by a random person is really hilarious. I'm glad they made you butthurt.

Who is this Brazilian person you're talking about?

Attached: your tears.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Nice try capeoira monkey.
You don't even have to hide it.