Pathologic thread

This is your fault

Attached: 1558781964891.png (2560x1440, 3.18M)

Ok i need help.
day 3: everyone got infected, cant' even load back because its a 6roll
Should i restart like restard or just deal with it? It's the beginning of the game and im not sure if i can deal with it, but don't want to lose parts of the story so soon.

Second for, where the fuck is saburov on day 7

I restarted after day 4, because those first 4 days act like a fucking tutorial, zero regrets.

RIP IPL
F

Attached: 1559561852433.jpg (911x615, 126K)

i think it's a confirmed bug, either that or he's being questioned by the aglaya

So what's the deal with the Laska?
[seinfeild music plays]
But really tho i restarted this quest couple of times but always seems to end the same way?

Did you give everyone (eveyone you want to care for, that is) the proper care?
At least one of those infections is very much unavoidable, the rest preventable with proper immunity boosters. You may have gotten unlucky as hell.
I can feel you if that is the case. Like five people in my playhtrough got infected despite me giving them literally the best immunity boosters available at that moment - I just got super unlucky with the throws.
I did not re-load. Just rolled with it. Few of them died, I I've kept alive for four fucking days (given how painful the disease seems to be, the sad fuck should be really, really fucking hating me now), one I cured because you know, one of the eight.

Nice spoiler you fucking mongoloid

Pathologic threads are slowly dying off. Shame, if unavoidable. I really do hope Madalore breaths more life to it. I'll be working on my review in the meanwhile.

Yea i gave everyone drinks but it doesn't matter since it was one of those unlucky cases. I have 2 shmowders but not sure if i want to waste it on them...And they won't survive to panacea (if i even get it)., but restarting is kinda what...5 hours of my time to quickly rush to where i was? maybe even 8

Hey hey people.

damn, on my day 3, or whichever day is after Peter and Anna roll, the rolls went totally my way and no one got infected despite me providing no immunity to anyone

Attached: 20190607212027_1.jpg (2560x1440, 500K)

it's usually best trying to hoard shmowders, I had about 10 of em before i got the panace made. if you're unlucky and kids don't have those, you can sometimes find the kids in houses so you might be able to trade with those, they're pricy but I think shcmowders are the only things you're absolutely required to have, other things are relatively easy to acquire otherwise

Attached: 20190607214014_1.jpg (2560x1440, 206K)

Generally, my rules is: if it is one of the seven, I use the schmowders. If it is not, but the are someone I genuinely care for (Lara, Stakh, Griff, Yulia), I at least try to keep them alive till I have other options.
The rest... I just kinda gave up on. I did try to keep alive Stamatin brothers, but all that proved to be was a waste of tonics and antibiotics and since then, I'm largely leaving them up to their own devices. Kains, I have intentionally did not even fucking check upon. As far as I'm concerned, the sooner they are dead, the better. Maria, I would have happily stabbed to death myself if the game allowed for it.

I feel sorry for Stamatins though. I have nothing against them. At least they died simultaneously. Last time I talked with them, they both worried about outliving the other more than dying.

Yea kains can go fuck themselves. At least stamatins don't try to pull wool over your eyes and don't try to pretend they're anything more than bleeding hearts and artists. Peter even says in first game he doesn't want for the town to be blown up just to save his tower. Kains are probably worst of all utopians because Anna at least seems genuinely sorry for what she did in the past

They have also really doubled down on the whole "Maria is a bitch" aspect in the second game, which does not help. In the first game, she was at least tolerable. I did kinda start to respect the younger of the two remaining Kains.
Khan is a prick too. You can really see he has the Kain blood in him. I'm almost sorry that I have to protect him. And I feel really fucking sorry for poor little Capella. But she does at least make her own decision.

anna is a humble, user

but khan actually Khan apologizes to us and makes a mature decision not to go to the polyhedron after being exposed to the plague in the house of the dead , khan seems like the most bearable of the kains, maybe victor too. Capella seems like she's been pushed a bit too far into the role of the mistress to be likable for me sadly, in first game she was just a brainy kid, now she's just a mouthpiece for a future mistress.
yea i misremembered, she acts like an utopian at first that's why

no worries. i also had issues with the new capella, i still like her but in the original she was one of your closest allies whereas here she seems to constantly emphasize you're not friends (could be wrong but i remember her saying something like "we might not like each other", wtf??)

this route is the one where you're supposed to see her at her most vulnerable and i don't think it was accomplished as effectively as the first game

yeah I was at first kinda surprised with all those changed they made to the characters, first of all being close child friends with lara, griff, and stah? Was kinda weird and came out of the blue but I suppose it was a good choice for people who never played pathologic games and the second one was their first experience with the series, I suppose they wanted to add more "humanity" to the npcs. Making vlad be more relatable was cool too. It's as if devs wanted to make our relationship with kappela the like the one between oyun and Isidor As in "we're not friends but we're somehow connected." Because she keeps sending you those mind messages and all that. Most of the changes were pretty ok, just the one with kapella stack out like a sore thumb to me

Guys Sticky disappeared on day 7 and I can't find him (I'm beginning day 8 now). Does he go somewhere during these days or is this a bug?

i thought it was a bug at first, but he actually goes away, it's okay, he WILL come back i think in two days

nigga he is infected

I know, i had the same problem, you just gotta deal with it

You can savescum the infection rolls if you care that much.

How? They all predetermined aren't they? Or maybe the roll at the beginning of a day? They certainly don't change if you load save that the same day.

they can change a small amount, you can see it if you save before midnight and go to sleep, you can change, not very much but still

ok, serious question, how did you name your pet bull

Partner

i found it funny that you can name it "eternity" while reading through the artbook in the kin section it's stated that the kin has no concept of eternity, so why would there be a kin word for it?

They maybe change when you restart the game. I remember rolls changing, but I don't know what triggered it even though I reloaded on same day.

reminder that TAN is BULL milk

>bull milk
doesn't add up you retarded faggot

but he is gonna fucking die

I haven't seen any COWS, mister big city dandy, how you gonna explain THAT?!
such is life, I think it has to do with kapella taking them to the polyhedron not sure if you can persuade her otherwise

>bulls
>milk
go to a farm anytime you retarded city boy.

For everyone dealing with missing npcs, I'll copy paste the best solution I've found from the discord.

You need to "enable" characters that are missing. To do that, you press Control+Shift+F5, then go Servises/Simulation (49) /Objects/Childs/~Character name. Then just enable the missing character if there is no check mark, if there is one then try to disable him, then enable again.

It's the checkbox "isenabled".