PS2 safety

I want to watch a dvd while I fall asleep, is it safe to leave my PS2 on over night?

Attached: 51chUbVeWcL._SY445_[1].jpg (310x445, 25K)

It's ok. Worst case scenario your house will burn down while you sleep.

put your ps2 in a bucket of ice water.

>Brain damage in Rocky V.
>Gets cleared in Rocky Balboa.
>Articulate in Rocky IV.
>Back to street talk in Rocky Balboa.
>Fighting unbeatable monsters in Rocky I-IV,
>Fighting some skinny faggit in Rocky Balboa.
>Boxing rings look like arenas of the gods in Rocky I-IV
>Shitty, modern ads plastered all over ring in Rocky Balboa.
>Brutal exaggerated choreography in Rocky I-V.
>tappy tappy bullshit in Rocky Balboa and Creed movies.

Shite.

I have three box fans in the room but they are all facing towards my face, not the PS2

dude are you stuck in 2001?
Just torrent it

It's not about overheating, It's just that there's always the possibility that it shorts out and catches fire.

Hey, I've had Balboa on DVD since it came out but never made it all the way through, hence why it's a good movie to fall asleep to

IDK man this is my second PS2, my first one broke in 2014 and I'm still sad about it

I like CRT TVs nigga

Why don’t you get a ps3 or 360 or roku with rca hookups?

My PS3 and PS4 are in the living room and I left my VCR at my other house, PS2 it is man

Rocky 1 was the only good rocky movie

no man, it will find any sharp object left out in the open and kill you in your sleep. You can never sleep around a PS2

1 is the best, 3 is fun in a campy way and 4 is le epic America vs Russia awesomeness, the rest are meh though

Are you a third-worlder or just weird/trolling?

yes

no

nah I live in Kansas, I just want to watch a dvd on my PS2, but it's already 5:21 AM so I'm kinda fucked either way

It might launch the disc at high speed and decapitate you.

This can only happen if it's a fat. Slims are safe

Oh shit, Adrien died!

What year is it ?

don't do it
it makes custard gas

>dvd in 2019

Attached: 1543178818670.png (768x768, 152K)

Book the ps3 up to the crt that way you can stream shit as well, there are few things comfier than watching an old show in its proper aspect ratio

do not do this it creates chlorine gas.

1 and 4 are kino
rest are boring slogs

OK fuck it, this movie sucks and I'm not gonna get any sleep anyway, gonna play Dragon Quest 8 now

Attached: 220px-Dragon_Quest_VIII_Journey_of_the_Cursed_King[1].jpg (220x309, 37K)

Good night user
But please post your Jessica

i still rewatch lotr in dvd because i cant find the right edition with the 10h of documentaries on brd. Plus they sell the collection for 60€ most of the time, fuck them.