No Man's Sky

>tfw you are limited

Attached: THE SKY IS NOT A LIMIT.jpg (800x562, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls2sD-Wb74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it even worth looking at now? Last I heard it's still a piece of shit, just not as steaming as it used to be

it's still the same, but it's deeper.

Fucking what

Wait for Beyond, this summer.

Abyss duh.

I'm having a blast with the gameplay loop and a few qol mods

They need to add more dangerous fauna or different enemy types. The game is so fucking boring because there's no challenge to overcome.

that really says nothing about its quality, you might just be the one crazy person who likes it despite it being terribad.

IF YOU HATE THE GRINDING AND GAMEPLAY LOOP JUST PLAY ON CREATIVE. ALL THE SHIT IS FREE AND YOU CAN JUST FLY FROM PLANET TO PLANET SEEING WHATS UP. TOO BAD THEY RUINED AESTHETIC WITH NEXT AND ITS NOT EVEN WORTH DOING THAT NOW UNLESS YOU HEAVILY MOD IT TO LOOK LIKE PATHFINDER AND ATLAS RISES

Attached: 1559781298422.jpg (750x750, 144K)

I still don't get why are they missing something so crucial. They added a lot of content, but christ, just make random scavenger camps or something to shoot. Create extreme planets where the danger is not the hot or the radiation, but the animals there

>giving a shit about what dickless niggerd oti think
>desparately trying to fit in on Yea Forums
Nah thanks

But user, hostile sentinels on 1:10000000 planets and those abominations that can't hurt you if you walk into the building they are right next to!

To be honest, Sentinels are pretty shitty.
They only exist to waste your time by fighting you in endless waves spawning out of nowhere.

Not worth it, i tried it a couple of months ago, its super buggy and teeediously grindy, whats really annoying is that you have to hold the mouse to confirm anything, not a simple click, but holding the mouse

What annoyed me the most was that there ARE harvester machines that COULD ease the grind a bit, but theyre bugged

Never played subnautica, but people say its what you should play if you want some thing similar

>playing creative
>not survival
u wot ?

Attached: failed.jpg (625x439, 89K)

similar to 'not worth it' ?
REDPILL ME

soundtrack :
youtube.com/watch?v=Cls2sD-Wb74

It's on GoG so it's easy to pirate. Just try it out yourself

Kill yourself unfunny nigger

so are there still no different biomes? is your equipment still completely rng based?

but I don't know how to pirate things

Attached: 616.gif (800x1000, 288K)

you made me chuckle

Attached: D929_9_456_1200.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

How did you even find this website, gramps?

Give me three reasons I should continue playing this game when I have a PERFECT multitool, a PERFECT fighter ship, an almost perfect explorer ship and S-tier freighter and trade ships... and almost the float limit number as money
there are biomes.
kinda yes.

>there are biomes.
I mean on the same planet. When I played there were like a few different planets and on the planets themselves there was only 1 biome.
No deserts, poles, mountains, waterfalls, glaciers, canyons, etc

i repeat
there are biomes in planets, at least there are since The Abyss update

Attached: bg.jpg (900x900, 143K)

okay I will reinstall even though I know I will be let down

lol I don't even remember.

I really hope this beyond update introduces multiple biomes per planet and more dangerous and varied fauna. I keep seeing very similar looking creatures to shit on planets light years away from the one I'm on. it kind of gets annoying. Has there even been any news on what the beyond update is even supposed to be? I thought that it already came out but I guess not, so it's hot me interested in the game again.

>so it's hot me interested in the game again.
That's how it is for me every year or so
>new exciting update
>try it out
>still haven't fixed the most crucial problems
>drop
>rinse and repeat

Just looking at the other planets in our solar system, do you think Mars has a waterfall biome? Or a lush biome with many different forms of life?
It would've been better to only make 1 or 2 planets per solar system habitable for life and some even impossible to land on.

a lot of the bullshit with this game can be fixed with mods too.

I don't think that's their aim with the gameplay. I'd rather have more varied NPC interaction with a much larger space station and real settlements but I guess procedual generation isn't far enough yet.

The game has definitely come a long way from launch and I genuinely think it's pretty damn good now but the main flaws still being the fact that there's still just not enough interesting shit to do in it that isn't buggy as fuck. Maybe this "beyond" shit will really bring the game up to par with people's standards since these niggers havent been updating the game at all with QoL stuff for the past few months. Must be working hard on it.

VR support has been confirmed to be put in, and also something called no man's sky online but they haven't explained whatever that means. the update is supposed to be divided in 3 parts but the third hasn't been announced as of now

Have they fixed the fucking memory leak that would consume all my 8GB of ram resulting in 1fps?