Play pic related because Yea Forums says it's super amazing

>Play pic related because Yea Forums says it's super amazing
>It's worse than DS1 and Demon Souls
When did you first realize Yea Forums only likes games based on if it's on their favorite console or not?

Attached: bloodborne-ps4-main[1].jpg (620x400, 45K)

>Demon Souls
>better than anything
Almost got me.

>don't own PS4
>play BB on PSNow
>rank it up there with DeS and DkS
I guess you might just have shit taste and decry all counter-points as though they come from son(y)ggers, user.

Yea Forums has been entirely marketing for almost a decade now, if not more.

The game is great. Your taste is just suspect.

git gud

everyone loves their first souls game the most
lots of people picked up Bloodborne before anything else in the series because it's still one of the best PS4 exclusives
what did you expect?

>Does barely anything to prevent the series from going stale
>Less weapons yet they aren't more balanced because of it
>Writing worse
>Frame rates worse than the other two
>So many boss fights are similar

So what you are saying is that everyone who loves Bloodborne is literally underage?

Care to post your weapon tierlist? I found them pretty balanced in PvE. The PvP is different for sure.

either shit taste or got filtered on bloodstarved beast

How many hours are you in?
For some reason, I really liked the beginning and then got kind of bored, even took a break for a few days, but then I case back (started from the beginning actually) and it clicked.

First playthrough was easy as shit once I realized you can always get your healthback by swinging the hammer.
>Enemy about to attack
>Swing hammer
>Even if I am hit I hit back and get nearly all my health back while doing the most damage out of any weapon
>Kill all bosses easy as shit

Or simply didn't give a fuck about muh brown and bloom dragons and castle and stats simulator at the time it came out. Im 29 and bloodborne was my first FromSoft game and then i went back to Dark souls after.

Wrong, retard

I played the games in this order: DaS > DeS > DaS2 > BB > DaS3

I'd rank them in this order: BB > DaS > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2

it's very likely that they didn't play any souls games on the previous gen because they had a reputation for being hard to break into
ok

>series
Bloodborne is not a Souls game. No amount of "soulsbornekiro" autism in threads will change that FROM did not design this as a Souls. As its own game, Bloodborne is the best mechanically, with trick weapons, hard to obtain but robust magic, chalice dungeons which are STILL having new uses and mechanics and enemies discovered, and a fantastic PvE experience with the best balance on PvP with the fact shithead twink invaders can't so readily invade you/walk into a gankfest.
>writing worst
You're retarded if you think "bearer of the curst, seeketh lest" and "hmmmm could this be artorias, perhaps? Nyehehhehe!" is better than Eldritch Adventure Time.
>Frame rate worse
Funny, Farron Keep still tanks on my Pro, as does Vordt. BB only tanked during the cannon undead giant in the chalice dungeon for me.
>so many boss fights are similar
What does this even mean? You hunt beasts, and the humanoids are so few and far between they genuinely feel like a refreshing battle when you reach them. If you use Living Failures/Emissary as an argument, sure, but Emissary was a boss to deceive you into leaving the area and not smashing the window to Ebrietas.

>kirkhammer
>easy
user, you just got good. The agreed upon easy weapons are the cleavers and ludwig's holy blade.

>it's not a souls game
It just plays exactly like all the other ones to the point that it's a pathetic rehash.

Sekiro plays more like Souls than BB does you monkey.

>From did not design this as a souls
Holy shit, you are this fucking delusional

now this is what i call a low iq post

Lol, no. Bloodborne plays pretty much just like a slightly tweaked Demon souls. You have autism and are a retard.

>Call of Duty is just a Medal of Honor game
woah, the autism

Is this trolling?

Nope. BB was made by the same devs trying to make a game similar to Demons. This is fucking obvious. I bet you never played a non souls clone From game you casual underage shit.

>Being a complete sperg yet trying to argue other have autism
BB is a souls clone, if you deny this you are autistic and retarded.

>gourd seeds aren't estus shards
>prayer beads arent just the armor upgrades from 1 and 2
>every boss is parry to win like DkS
>Hollow, empty world like 2 and 3
>japanese as fuck
>demons
>whacky monsters xD
>gimmick bosses out the ass
Sekiro is more like a souls than anything in BB.

Zzz

A clone doesn't mean it's part of the series, blackie.

I said it was a clone. It's very obviously trying to be a souls game. You saying "B-But it isn't apart of the series" means nothing. If you already played other souls games BB is repetitive and unoriginal.

Yet it's the best one and the only one besides 1 and Demon's I'm yet to be tired of. Mad DkS3babby.

>best one
It's not. It's unoriginal and has all the problems explained above

Cope. BB is the best FROM game ever made.

Is Bloodborne really that good? I bought the Complete version, but haven't played it yet

Sure thing low IQ nigger

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true :)

pure fucking kino

>every boss is parry to win like DkS
There's only one boss you can parry in Dark Souls

Demon's Souls is the best Souls game along with DaS1, only plebs with shit taste don't acknowledge this .

Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro are the only Soulsbornekiros worth playing TBQHWYF

Demon's Souls sucks cock. You like it only, because it's the first one.

It's about the same quality as all the other Souls games, but replay value is lacking.

Have never played a Souls game before desu

You're overrating demon souls, Bloodborne is better than it in every way

>can parry OnS
>can parry Gwyn
>can parry 4Kunts
>can parry Nito
>can parry Artorias
>can parry Capra
>can parry Queelag
user, you're retarded.

>can parry OnS
no
>can parry Gwyn
yes
>can parry 4Kunts
no
>can parry Nito
no
>can parry Artorias
no
>can parry Capra
no
>can parry Queelag
no

is this a new pasta?

BB is the best game of its generation.

Imagine being poor, YIKES! Have sex.

This game and that genre is such shit. I bought a ps4 for this and it has been collecting dust ever since. Fuck the ps4 and fuck that game

Same order and same ranking, based and redpilled brother

Attached: 413874C2BFC845E690A7D66609B5B365.jpg (528x616, 48K)

have sex lol

dilate

poo :D