What are some video games with a completely unbelievable premise?

What are some video games with a completely unbelievable premise?

Attached: MV5BMTI5ODk1Mjc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk3MTEwMg@@._V1_.jpg (467x653, 105K)

tetris

Wait, people actually get to adulthood while still being a virgin?

>he let a succubus take his mana before becoming a wizard

haha i know right imagine being a virgin at 18 or older it's impossible

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

>movie is an obvious knockoff of "The 40-year-old Virgin"
>movie posits that a woman being a virgin at 18 is just as outlandish and unbelievable as a man being a virgin at 40
>imblying this isn't based and redpilled af

MHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME FUCK SOMETHING

Attached: faggot_dog_whipping_his_dick_around.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

battlefield 1942

>He squandered his wizard powers

When did Yea Forums lose their virginity?
Me 19

Resident Evil 4
>lmao the presidents daughter was kidnapped in Spain
>let’s send one guy to find her

>half of Yea Forums has terrible personalities and no courage to just talk to people

Sex is a baseless goal that's corrupted youth into thinking they're less than average without having accomplished it even though it has no bearing on what makes you special

Why would I talk to people if I have a terrible personality? Wouldn't they better off with me not talking to them?

They sent 3 guys
and Mike

Any game with female soldiers.

stop fucking reminding me that I'm 29 and still a vg friendless loser

Attached: Anon.webm (500x772, 1.89M)

Why so many incels on this board? Only a couple girls from my class lost their virginity in school, out of like 20 girls. I'm 22 now still many virgins girls around, same as guys. Lost mine at 18 with a girl who was a virgin. And i'm autist. How hard this can be for you incels?

It's possible, probably not when you're female and look like OP's pic. Even if you decide to hold your virginity, if you WANT to lose it like the title suggests, all she had to do was ask a random guy.

23 to current gf

>Another jewish movie showing white goys desperate for white trash pussy

Never

Attached: 78F77056-5DAF-485F-A281-1C79EF6F7C47.png (900x600, 770K)

Fuck those police guys deserved to die anyways. There was also the first helicopter that was stupid to bring Ashley and Leon back but that got shot down. Also F for Mike.

This is why partly why you have a bad personality

Why are Americans so Sex obsessed?

Tell me user, why are you still a virgin if you're over 20?

Attached: y2mate.com - malcolm_in_the_middle_future_malcolm_clip4_mt65m2c0zX4_360p.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

user...

holy crap... could you imagine this scenario?

Attached: 5113Je+E3LL._SY445_.jpg (340x445, 28K)

Nah. I got two Childrens and we will make more with my woman. We're creating God's christian army. Seriously, unironically: have sex.

21, its surprising how simply losing your virginity doesnt end up helping with loneliness or depression

At 23, and it changed nothing. I've had amazing goddamn sex but at the end of the day that's all it is: just two people fucking.

Fat dumb greasy trailer trash gets laid. You don't really have an excuse besides apathy. The same goes for just about everyone else that ever whined on Yea Forums about tfw no gf.

well when you live in a village with a total population of your last family reunion it's probably not too hard to stay a virgin unless you start fucking your cousin now is it cleetus