Are you excited for Halo Infinite?

Are you excited for Halo Infinite?
What are your expectations for this upcoming game?
What is your favorite Halo book?
What is your favorite soundtrack, and why is it ODST?

Attached: Master Chief_Arbiter.png (490x600, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTyWf4EI7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what? Halo 4's campaign is honestly not that bad and gets way to much hate

It's okay, but it has like maybe two memorable levels

>changed chief
>changed cortana
the game gets way too much praise desu

Halo has some of the best soundtrack no matter the game. makes my dick hard everytime i hear it

it's eh, I think Chief and Cortana are pretty good with their character dynamic in the game and made 343 somewhat distinct from Bungie with their first game.

But I do not remember any level fondly in that game. They were not bad levels but unlike H1-Reach I don't have anything I found to be brilliant, I probably enjoyed the 1st level on the upsized Autumn most. Also as many others said, every single one of the new characters introduced in H4 sucked, Palmer especially.

I'm optimistic about Infinite, but Halo 5 turned me off from the story and gameplay changes.
So unless they pull a reverse and start simplifying the mechanics back down to H3's level I doubt I'll be enamored.

Favorite book was probably Ghosts of Onyx, but shit was Glasslands a crappy sequel to those events.

Everyone's favorite soundtrack should be ODST.

It's pretty shit all around. Even the decent buildup with the MC and Cortana ruined with the ending.

Attached: Laughing aliens.jpg (1728x804, 508K)

Remember when everyone was fucking pissed that Arbiter was a playable character for half of Halo 2? I remember

I'm from Bungie.net, and I don't remember. People wanted him to have a greater role in Halo 3.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.05M)

to be fair, arbiter levels weren't that good until the ending. Still shame everyone had to chimp out, would of loved an arbiter level or 2 in h3

Thought it was okay.
Only really memorable parts were the Elephant and Pelican missions though, but the only real low point was after the start with Chief bumbling around the interior of the planet accidentally setting the Didact free.

Story wise Chief being more talkative with Cortana was executed well.

Had a general issue with changes to the universe like humanity suddenly being the opposite of underdogs over the 7 years with this super large high tech ship that is better than anything ever.

Whatever is with the Forerunners and the Didact/multiple Didacts was made into an absolute mess now though.

>Are you excited for Halo Infinite?
Yes
>What are your expectations for this upcoming game?
High
>What is your favorite soundtrack?
Halo 3

I wasn't around the fanbase at the time, as a kid playing Halo I loved being able to play as an alien.

The issue was that Arbiter's levels were largely same-looking corridors of Flood until the very last one.

I thought it was okay, it's how I felt about Metroid Fusion after playing Metroid, Metroid II, and Super Metroid.

Yup, I was one of them. I feel Bungie really missed an opportunity with him. Chief vs Covenant and Arby vs Humans would have made everyone love playing him but Bungie fucked it up. I don't blame myself or Halo fans back then for not wanting to play him, it's just like with Locke, a complete missed opportunity but Locke is worse because he felt like a replacement instead of someone chasing Chief, game should have had you playing Chief and Locke back and forth but 343 fucked that up hard.

There seems to be a lot of confusion from fans over what Infinite is. Many people actually think it's a reboot because they didn't call it Halo 6.

Attached: 1540874108961.png (373x386, 210K)

But will it have sprint?
And should it have sprint?

>But will it have sprint?
Possibly
>And should it have sprint?
Get rid of sprint and increase movement speed. Maybe keep the crouch slide, but most of the mobility options are useless when the bullet magnetism is high.

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

>What is your favorite Halo book?
Broken Circle!

Bullet fagnetism lol

How good will this halo have to be to get everyone hyped again? The new COD rose at popularity faster than a speeding bullet, halo has become a lot less popular now.

Lmao why even get excited for MCC when Destiny 2 is coming out on steam and is going to be free

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Cause Destiny 2's campaign and multiplayer aren't as kino or even the chance of being moddable

I have not heard this before.

Does it matter, just make the campaign good.

I agree. Complete missed opportunities, people forget Bungie isnt perfect.

Have the chance*

>koreagrind made by the soulless husk of what was once Bungie
Nah.

Destiny is shit.

>shitty grindy always online MMO trash

Yeah no thanks.

>are you excited for (343 halo)? Of fucking course not.

The Destiny 1 beta was one of the most boring experiences I ever had with a first person shooter.
Not worth any more of my time.

Fans hating Arbiter's levels was Bungie's fault entirely. His levels were terrible and Bungie were too scared to make humans enemies. This made fans not want to play as other characters in Halo.

Is the covenant confirmed to be in Infinite, I wonder how badly they'll fuck up the elite designs this time

Attached: cd22743e3eed519ca7be725b2cfc5dab.jpg (850x1100, 108K)

Confirmed that they wont be fuckable once more. Completely ruined, I guess.

Attached: .png (1840x1878, 1.96M)

When was this?

Will probably have sprint.
It shouldn't have sprint:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTyWf4EI7U

Of course.

I mean if you look at how they redesigned the MC armor and marines in the HI teaser then they must look as good as them. I'd guess they'll probably look close to HW2 elites

Attached: hw2 elite.jpg (1832x2000, 427K)

Source?

It was one of the lore streams with Robert Williamson and Grimbrotherone

Attached: .png (1456x1595, 971K)

So they will still look like the Halo 4 and 5 Covenant?

I was joking about the design. I asked if they're having a dating sim for Sangheili, and they said it'll never happen.

Attached: .jpg (3558x2000, 891K)

Good

Bonnie Ross head of 343i did an interview a couple of months ago and she said that Infinite is going to be a soft reboot for the series

I heard that part, I haven't heard fans calling it a full reboot.

honestly cant wait to see the halo threads when it finally releases

Attached: 1530812433708.png (1440x1435, 2.04M)

Give me Sangheili girls

Attached: 1a938e15b4e584beaea1c00404919395.png (953x804, 485K)

>Rube's female aliens
No thank you.

I expect a mediocre game. Unless it opens with Lockes death then i might be interested.

>imagine Halo 2 Anniversary style elite with Halo Reach Elite Ultra armor

Attached: F81C1CFB-6CB3-439E-9D1C-4097064A30BC.jpg (200x199, 15K)

That mug should say "Sure is a Gay" because female elites are for queers

Unbased and fagpilled
Based

Attached: .png (960x960, 350K)

I rather he not appear at all.

why does everyone hate reach so much

Attached: Halo Reach.jpg (480x720, 82K)

Pre-Patch DMR's bloom
General stuff with armor abilities like Pre-Patch Armor Lock and Jetpack ruining map flow, as well as introducing Spring to the series
Multiplayer maps kinda sucked.
Vehicle health balanced fucked things up

Because it was terrible.

What is your favorite part of the Sangheili anatomy?

Attached: .jpg (3540x4800, 1.28M)

Garbo maps, bloom, slow as fuck movement speed, super strong nades, easy to use nades, armor abilities made the bad maps even worse.

Its a solid game on zbns settings, no loadouts, and decent maps like the Anniversary and MLG maps.

>Excitement
>343
Never a good idea. 8 years of experience with them has been very educational.

they have 2 hearts

Their feet, like when they get all crinkled and have maple syrup poured on them haha

Only if it's a reboot.

Bungie saw Halo was losing it golden era and thought it was a good idea to take pointers from CoD.

This

All of it

Attached: 1557453074950.jpg (1400x1435, 1.14M)