Enter The Gungeon to be Free on Epic Store

>People paid for it

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: enter the gungeon epic 2.jpg (1369x574, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf9T4pMw-_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't bought it yet.
But I'm not downloading the epic store, man. Huge bad vibes.

The fuck is Kingdom New Lands?

I bought it on switch for portability's sake.
Now I get to pirate it guilt free!

This.
The Switch is still the best version because it's portable.

>WE GIVE YOU FREE GAMES
>ACCEPT OUR SPYWARE

youtube.com/watch?v=sf9T4pMw-_0

It's not spyware, dingle dick

>trusting some fag with a Che Guevara icon
yeah no

This, and I bought it when it came out for it, full price, good game.

Oi Chang
Aren't you supposed to tell everyone on the internet that Tiananmen Square Massacre of 1989 never happened instead of trying to shill for Ebin Tencent?

>another fucking epic shill thread

Attached: 1552001721312.png (785x785, 1.08M)

>The Switch is still the best version because it's portable.

Attached: 1513885867725.jpg (1836x3264, 240K)

>feeling guilty for pirating
>ever
Do not fall for the jew lies user

The Chad ebook vs the virgin bing bing wahoo

Well now I'll get it for free and after all the updates, paycuck

this just gave me anxiety about using my switch in public

do NOT photograph me, what the fuck

Cool Jacket

thumbnail kinda looks like lahey

>implying I can't pirate it too or get it free from the Chinese
LMAO@YOUR RETARDATION

But I own a better dungeon crawler on steam?

Attached: 6.jpg (700x1138, 445K)

Like anyone know what the fuck that means, dumbshit.

Damn Jason Statham is looking good

>lose my second to last marine run while on last dragun stage
>lose my last marine run to the fucking past boss
>have yet to kill his fucking past

Leave me here. Let me die.

Attached: 1498595595377.jpg (744x969, 143K)

rogue best girl

>The wahoo is calling the shots now, Randy....

>madcux

Attached: BVz8oDx.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>Gungeon
>you hardly get a gun
>Nuclear Throne
>you actually fight a fucking nuclear throne

>58 seconds later happens
well, don't you look like a fucking retard now

Attached: 1548280385002.jpg (1000x562, 92K)

Unfortunately, it has disgusting console DRM shoved into it, so it's far from the best version.

The absolute best version is the PC version separated from the Epic and steam clients. Essentially, either pirating it or buying it on GOG. This way you OWN the game, and you aren't just being rented a license that can be revoked.

>maddox

Attached: 1551635287373.jpg (222x293, 18K)

>>Gungeon
>>you hardly get a gun

Attached: 1453097567277.jpg (406x801, 71K)

Based

*ahem*

HOLY SHIT WHY IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO REQUEST A REFUND THROUGH EPIC'S STORE?? IT TOOK ME 20, YES 20 FUCKING MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FUCKING REFUND LINK EVEN WAS, AND NOW I HAVE TO EMAIL THE FUCKERS? WHY ISN'T IT SIMPLE LIKE STEAM? WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD ABOUT PUTTING A REFUND LINK IN YOUR LIBRARY? YOU HAVE TO GO TO THEIR FUCKING WEBSITE, FIND THEIR HELP SECTION, CLICK CONTACT US, AND THEN ONLY THEN WILL YOU HAVE A DROP DOWN WHERE YOU CAN SAY REFUND. WHY DID THEY MAKE IT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT? I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DON'T GET ME MY FUCKING REFUND I'M GONNA FLY DOWN TO EPIC AND BURN EVERY MOTHERFUCKER IN THEIR BUILDING

>gungeon
>you hardly get a gun
excuse me?
Did I keep having strokes when reading this, or did you have a stroke when you were writing it?

Attached: 1548109640652.jpg (522x642, 49K)

>unironically giving Maddox views/attention

Attached: OyN4zd0.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

Steam didn't have refunds for years fyi

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-12-24-45-1.png (527x610, 152K)

Who
>Claiming every free game but not downloading the launcher
here

Attached: 16254156165.png (960x1080, 893K)

NO, DELET THIS

Attached: 1546217127769.jpg (421x421, 62K)

yeah it is just like all the other shitty launchers that collect data from your system perpetually knowing some dipshit 12 year old never read a word of their agreement where they conveniently described what they do at the very end or in a link. dingle kys.

yea and digital return policies weren't a thing for years either numbnuts. Now that a standard has been established, they should at least be expected to adhere to that, especially when they're trying to draw consumers to their walled garden

>white knighting DRM

Attached: 3e7.jpg (200x176, 9K)

We're not living in 2006 anymore though. Everybody is comparing the current day stores. Not current day EGS with Steam from G-d knows when.

>A legally sanctioned cuck still blows the fuck out of Steam drones

Attached: heston laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

>console DRM
What do you mean?

Don't worry. People who make these photos are instagram thots, insecure incels or stupid teens.

the console itself is a form of DRM, ya moron!

What the fuck anons? I thought these were free weekends like on Steam so I've never bothered to get any of these. Are you telling me they're permanently in your library when you get them..

Attached: 1534208953721.jpg (700x511, 51K)

>muh old steam
Aight I'm gonna report your ass to your masters now, Cheng. You're not even trying.
Expect your organs repo'd this week.

With that line of thought, any software that isn't open source has DRM because you can't port it anywhere.

>Now that a standard has been established

Uplay, Origin, etc don't have user reviews despite Steam supposedly "setting the standard"

unironically this.
Reminds me of this.

Attached: Reminds+me+of+that+4chan+user+that+took+a+picture+_c7e6ebd4688cb9c31b589ff135401aa8.jpg (1000x737, 208K)

FREE
YOUR
MIND,NEO

>What the fuck anons? I thought these were free weekends like on Steam

I hope some Steam drone didn't trick you, I still own and play Subnautica from time to time when they made it free (OH NO NO NO NO if you weren't collecting these - you don't even have to have Epic Store installed to collect them - can't wait to play Enter the Gungeon)

You got that from a picture? LOL

how many social credits you got saved up there, chang?

Yup. I've been redeeming them the whole time, even though I refuse to download the launcher, I'll still take free shit just in case the chinks win and manage to stick around.
I've only missed Oxenfree so far, because no one, not even r*ddit cares enough to remind people about egs

user reviews are different than refunds. Refunds are vastly more important than user reviews, you can find a review on a game anywhere

Ha..ha.. good to be enjoying my Kingdom: New Lands and soon, Enter the Gungeon..
Can't believe the amount of games I've missed now

Attached: 1256124.png (343x305, 215K)

That's kinda true, at least for third party software. Why should Nintendo be allowed to dictate where you can install your legally purchased copy of Enter the gungeon? Infact, why do console versions exist period? If I buy a game, I should be able to play it anywhere that I want. You call that entitlement, I call it my rights being exercised. The Switch version, the Ps4 version, the Xbox version, it doesn't matter. buying the game means that I have a right to play it on any software trhat I wish, and no EULA should ever trample upon that.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle
大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法
大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國
北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官
誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Agreed with all that - fuck China

But also fuck Steam

I just pirate the games after I redeem them. Not stealing since I "own" them now :^)

got ya senpai

Attached: 4d3b54897463.jpg (3469x2556, 1.8M)

>897x1019
What a shit camera.

Thank you user, appreciate this.

Attached: 1553534015016.gif (391x365, 712K)

Is my game bugged or something? I only get 1 gun every 3-4 levels, it's boring a fuck

I don't understand how is that possible, it literally ruins the game for me.

Game Humble Bundle gave away for free a while back

Yep, I assume you think I'm being entitled, right? Mr. Corporation is your friend, and you feel obligated to defend them.

Frig off ricky

There's definitely something wrong if that's true.
I can typically get like 4-5 guns a floor.
If anything, I find myself getting rid of guns so that I don't have too many when facing bosses.

How do you get the game without the launcher?

email general Mao.

You are being an annoying paranoid retard kid, I bet you don't even own a Switch, stop bitching at pointless shit

Even if Epic wins, you can keep the Steam files and crack them.

MADDOX LOST
MADDOX LOST
MADDOX LOST

BECAUSE HIS LAWSUIT FUCKING SUCKED

Is it free for a week only, or you get it added to your account?

Anyone played Omen of Sorrow? It's on the store for £6 atm, looks like a pretty fun western darkstalkers.

>companies like sony banning games left and right
>Telltale closing, which means everyone loses access to their games unless they download them right now
>epic and steam eula states that they can ban you and your game access for any reason
>sony, Nintendo and MS have clauses in their EULAs that state they can brick your console for any reason
>"DUDE YOU'RE JUST BEING PARANOID LMAO"

And for the record, I wouldn't care this much if I didn't already have a switch.

Attached: dcghx2u-11d05b2d-a459-49fb-a445-af210e9a8b0a.png (412x610, 475K)

You have two weeks to add it to your account. Unlike what Humble Bundle did with Outcast: Second Contact, specially since it's not DRM-free in their store anymore.

>Telltale closing, which means everyone loses access to their games unless they download them right now
From their servers. And outside of that, only Minecraft: Story Mode got such a warning.

the fact that everyone was okay with that is kind of a large problem. We shouldn't be looking at the future of games as a service and applauding it. Even your vaunted Nintendo is looking at these trends and they see dollar signs. You think they won't try and push that?

>You have two weeks to add it to your account.

It's actually one week because Epic has been rapid adding games like City of Brass, RIME, etc

GOG.com already confirmed that the Telltale games won't be removed from the libraries of the people who bought them.

Literally 1 freedom bucks in my region.

For what?

>Steamshills STILL buttblasted
Hahahaha

If anything bad happens just pirate, problem solved, stop bitching.

I wonder if Steam shills will ever give it up

But then I remember that they're console fanboys, basically

Not gonna lie, epic is pretty based. I just hope they don't go bankrupt from all this spending they do.

>playing a shit game
any rogue lite or rogue like is better.

No store ever goes broke from giveaways, with the exception of maybe Humble Store, who has to remind people that it would be cool if they actually buy something to justify the giveaways.

cool, it's been on my wishlist for ages

They even have discounts, they seem panicked.
Like they want to sell before steam's summer sale.
I get it it's a business but I feel they rush things too much, steam sales haven't been good in ages anyway.

Also the addition of new exclusive games seems to have slowed

>implying the toe cheese eater wasn't right