What went wrong, Yea Forums?

What went wrong, Yea Forums?

Attached: 220px-SuperMarioGalaxy.jpg (220x292, 28K)

>braindead easy
>too many bosses are just volleyball/tennis matches waggling like an idiot to lob some projectile back at the boss
>those dogshit stetchy stars you have to grab and pull to fling you forward
>blowing a bubble with a stupid fucking fan
>dogshit powerups until you get flight(seriously, why the FUCK is the fire flower on a timer?)
>lots of the levels are just small orbs chained together to get from point A to point B
>or long hallways floating in space

Nothing you fucking söydessylet goober. Run along now, I think you still need 600 more moons to ground pound.

>UR MR GAY

>post a good game
>ask what went wrong
>guaranteed replies

>list a bunch of creative and innovative mechanics and call them bad for some reason
>lie about there being too many "volley" bosses
>reduce the level design to "hallways" because "hurr linear"
Yea Forums in a nutshell.

>reduce valid arguments into "nuh uh" without actually addressing any of them

Attached: 1554315190509.png (200x313, 43K)

First, they aren't valid. Second that's not what I did if you actually read the goddamn post.

why arent they valid?

>that's not what I did
thats exactly what you did

>why aren't they valid
Because you're either stating things that aren't true, reducing the level design or calling things bad for no given reason you brainlet.
>that's exactly what you did
No it's not.

what I said isnt true? really?
tell me how king caliente and bouldergeist differ

tell me how blowing a bubble is innovative
tell me how pulling a stretchy web is innovative when they did it in sunshine

tell me how Im wrong about stage design, please, Id love to know

Attached: 1528727001887.png (1280x727, 772K)

remember, this isnt a hallway floating in space

its completely different

Attached: 1529204443782.png (480x360, 286K)

not a hallway

Attached: 1559258223524.png (500x281, 239K)

why are you fucking seething over fucking mario galaxy bruh LMAO, thanks for the laugh at least

It was crazy how overrated this game was/is, you would see it at the top of every greatest games of all time list lol.

Awful controls

good nonexistant argument m8, go play at funcoland, you fucking child

You didn’t even explain why they’re bad. Don’t be surprised when someone’s reasoning is just as half assed and baseless as yours

Attached: 5446E3A4-1FD6-480E-A7D5-8EDF9F55F77B.gif (607x426, 32K)

imagine playing a normal mario game, and then you have to stop and orient the controller to point at a the screen. imagine having to do this multiple times

Isnt every 2d platformer basically this exact same thing

galaxy isnt 2D

Yes that is the central gimmick of the Nintendo wii. You haven’t answered the question that you must yourself every time you post an opinion

>So the fuck what?

i wish galaxy had momentum like 64/sunshine. the level design in galaxy/2 was stellar but moving mario felt so...slow

so its fucking annoying, and its a stupid gimmick anyway because all it does is slow you down while doing the exact same thing as a sling star

The whole running around on mini planets got old pretty quick. I was shocked they made a sequel is it just more of the same?

Nothing. It was great.

Attached: 1554043969713.jpg (638x558, 64K)