So bros...

So bros, what will it take for western devs to stop putting ugly women in their games and only make games with sexy women like the Japanese ones?
Should we stop buying their games or mock these ugly designs on their Twitter accounts?
Also anybody here that defend this ugly women in games business is an undercover resetera tranny that should be hanged.

Attached: 1544544.jpg (590x534, 75K)

>what will it take for western devs to stop

when retards stop spending money on their game

Codes?

Look at Google, Starbucks, Disney. They don't care if they self-destruct.

>stop buying games
how do you stop buying what you never planned on purchasing?

>what will it take for western devs to stop putting ugly women in their games
nothing short of a coup d'etats with millions of sjws gulaged boi

>[VR] Dramatically High Definition Sweaty Big Tits! You Can See Her Erect Nipples Through Her Faintly Transparent Tank Top! It Was Unusually Hot On This Mid-Summer Day And The Air Conditioner Was Broken, So She Was Sweating All Over And She Was Furiously Dripping Her Pussy Juices Everywhere! Mikari Ichimiya
What did they mean by this?

so then we can have the right wing junta declare videogames dgeneracy and ban them? im not sure i like either of these

Have sex

What is this, a light novel?

Dilate

Why would devs backtrack? After all the work they're doing to try to make video games seem like they're not just for lonely, horny nerds

with her? well if you insist...

Yeah, pandering to mentally ill faggots that don't buy your games is a sound business strategy!

>so then we can have the right wing junta declare videogames dgeneracy and ban them?
never, the right wing people are being sent to the gulag next year when drumpft gets BTFO

Attached: sweating atlus fan.png (600x700, 143K)

What?

J A V
C
O
D
E
S

shut the fuck up OP and give us the god damn SAUCE

You went too far in the other direction, but I'm sure it does work to some extent. Having a nog as the male lead in Star Wars probably encouraged more black kids to get into the franchise

have sex I did. And with a japanese girl even. It was superior to any wh*te or spick I fucked off of tinder.

Yeah pandering to no life incels filled with hate works right?

Attached: eyes.jpg (428x424, 17K)

I only clicked for tits

JAV titles/descriptions are always great

GIVE THE FUCKING SOURCE

Attached: Sources.jpg (837x960, 85K)

>western
>ugly women
>Japanese
>sexy women
It's just pottery representing reality, bro. It's a good if it encourages more White guys to become rice cookers.

Attached: jam.jpg (850x1303, 292K)

GOPJ-116

They actually buy the games so yeah. I mean, that's the kind of people who made the industry what it is today, it sure wasn't thanks to tranies and feminists.