60 dollars

>60 dollars
>No season pass
>All DLC free
>Brand new engine that they have been working on for 5 years
>Campaign, multiplayer, and coop
>Possible mission similar to no Russian
>Micro transactions are cosmetic only, as they should be and can be earned without money

As "cool" as it is to hate CoD. You have to admit they are taking a step in the right direction. We have fallen far, very far, but Activision is taking steps back towards the good old days

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2019.png (1000x563, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anglenews.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-is-a-realistic-reboot-designed-to-make-you-feel-uncomfortable/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/0Qw6N1ISWsDEN1cCXOcGAA/
digitaltrends.com/gaming/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-story-mode-dlc-release-date/
eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-29-call-of-duty-ghosts-built-on-a-new-next-gen-engine
thetechgame.com/News/sid=6718/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-being-built-on-a-new-engine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they're innovating this trend chasing series by bringing back this direction that was already tired and busted back then
COD is a fucking comedy.

CoD is back in town
I just want to play CoD2 again fuck

They say shit like this every year then wait a month or two to get all the good reviews and positive press them they proceed to fuck the game up with micro transactions

I might buy if it runs better than black ops 4

Still just a shitty console shooter. Gameplay always feels off no matter what

>that was already tired and busted back then
So you like Day one paid DLC and season passes now? Man it really is "cool" to hate CoD

It's because it's an Infinity Ward title. I blame sledgehammer for shitting up the series

Its no PC my lose EA friend

>free DLC is a good thing
retard

>playing as a roastie rebel for half the game instead of spec ops like Soap
Fuck off, it's dead.

The next segment we’re shown presents gameplay from a very different perspective. It’s set 20 years prior to the events of October, somewhere in the Middle East, and opens underneath rubble. A young girl awakens to the site of a corpse: her mother, killed by a Russian bombing raid and trapped underneath the crumbled rock and rebar. The girl is rescued, and reunited with her father. They head home, sneaking through city streets to avoid the Russian soldiers who are slaughtering their friends and neighbors. Father and daughter make it home, where the son safely awaits them. As they pack to leave, a Russian scout finds them. He shoots the father, but the children sneak away to find hiding spots. A game of cat and mouse ensues, as the Russian taunts the kids, hoping to root them out. The daughter, who is playable, grabs a screwdriver and stabs the Russian. Once, twice, and a third time, eventually snatching his gun away. She pulls the trigger on his Kalashnikov, wildly spraying a hail of bullets. The Russian dies. The girl, hands shaking, drops the rifle.
>She'll represent one half of Modern Warfare's campaign

I work for IW.
The game isn't a "soft reboot" like people are claiming. It takes place in an alternate reality of you actually killing makarov and zakhaev in pripyat.Hence the easter egg in MW remastered.

>guys! we aren't being shitheads praise us please!!!

Where do I sign up to shill this game?

>DUDE STRONG GRRL OVERPOWERING GROWN MEN
Well I guess CoD can’t get any more stupid right?

Free DLC is a bad thing?

The girl turns into a terrorist hence the "possible no russian mission"

Would you rather the trend of paying for DLC and season passes to continue?

Dropped.

>expecting people paid the $80 actijews were demanding for the remaster

Hilarious

>$80
it's been free on ps+ and it only took a couple months for them to start selling it separately from IW for like $40 or $30 I forget which. It's down to $10 frequently now.

>Theres one mission that shows the backstory of the female terrorist you play as

OH NOOOOOOO. Seriously you people are retarded

where have i heard that before?

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x252, 26K)

not there, because it had a season pass.

> microstransactions are only cosmetics
> microstransactions

You know what games didn't have microstransactions?
Mw1 and mw2

>HALF THE GAME
COPE

Attached: its not spam hiro.png (695x623, 62K)

>blame sledgehammer
Sledgehammer came in way late and based on the news about the trouble they're having with COD2020, their fuckups seem to be executive meddling and conflict with other teams.
Meanwhile, Treyarch took over years prior and fucked everything up as soon as Old IW left after MW2. Neversoft/Raven/New IW were struggling with MW3 and Ghosts.

Activision poisoned COD with console-first bullshit and Treyarch coming in to make it a "yearly series".

It's 10th same thread this week. What the fuck?
Obviously Activision is not that dumb to shill it in here for max 50-100 people, so it must be some person doing it for whatever reason. Why?

I know im not the only one who will be buying as their first cod of the gen. I feel like they shouldve saved this for next gen though if its a new engine and have more power available. The xbone and ps4 vanilla will hold this down

Shill.

Attached: 1541630823486.png (1269x549, 201K)

Is this real?
>average Russian soldiers are shown as Khmer rouge going around killing anyone they can find
It's just lazy and stupid as hell

Yes, it is.

anglenews.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-is-a-realistic-reboot-designed-to-make-you-feel-uncomfortable/

is this a new game or a remake?

so this is modern warfare tm, the 4th modern warfare?

I really hope you're getting paid for those posts and not genuinely this retarded.
Then again, it's better to be happy than suicidal.

>EA

Oh so you are butt hurt about micro for cosmetic shit?

You dont play as a child for half the game, you play as a child for one mission, after that mission she grows up and becomes a terrorist. How fucking dumb are you?

Se above stupid

New

Nice photoshop skills

Retarded shill.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/0Qw6N1ISWsDEN1cCXOcGAA/

COD always gets shilled in Yea Forums and it always ends up forgotten.

Attached: 1549038748860.png (2224x6864, 2.58M)

Except ifninite sucked where as this new one doesnt

Based on what?
Le ebin cinematic trailer?

There is more than one child mission because you see a kid wearing a gas mask in an open field in the trailer, and this was not mentioned in the article. Also the half is the rebel shit, and people want modern warfare spec ops gameplay, not fucking sandnigger white helmet garbage with gimped gameplay mechanics and child shit. Fuck off, shill.

>mass replying
why dont you get a trip while you're at it, faggot

Attached: 1541548628771.jpg (447x428, 77K)

Based on the new engine and the fact they arent jewing like your favorite publisher EA

Ever think maybe that has nothing to do with a child mission retard

>Based on the new engine
So what?

>they arent jewing like your favorite publisher EA
You mean they are doing the exact same thing they did with Battlefront 2, whichis forbid map packs and double down on microtransactions.

Not to mention the campaign will be SJW propaganda that says the white helmets are not terrorists.

mmmmmmmhhh nah dude I'll keep playing true good old COD4 with mods and dedicated servers thx!

>showing off something in the trailer which has nothing to do with the game
Nice fucking logic, you stupid fucker. This has never happened in this series's history.

Element of surprise and a sharp metal object against cocky person who doesn't have their guard up.
A 10 year old girl could win in that situation.

Gotta admit, campaign piques my interest.

Family Video just made another 7 bucks.

Who even plays the campaign in cod nowadays?

>Russians go door to door fucking murdering people and trying to kill children

I mean, Chechnya and Georgia were brutal but they're not the fucking SS.

>old tired story
>white helmets good guys
>same tired old multiplayer that hasn't been fun since the first modern warfare
>more edgy = popular trash like no russian
>cosmetics

Attached: 1545577892363.png (531x446, 284K)

This is going to end up like CoD: Ghosts. Infinite Warfare was the only good one since BO2 and even then it was only half decent.

Those are great bullet points but the problem has never been dlc or the engine. The problem is that they're shitty generic shooters made by talentless devs.

>Micro transactions are cosmetic only, as they should be and can be earned without money

Attached: 1557188707038.jpg (500x478, 149K)

Oh boy, more CIA propaganda that conveniently ignores Western meddling within the Middle East.

Attached: assad.png (800x450, 356K)

>You mean they are doing the exact same thing they did with Battlefront 2, whichis forbid map packs and double down on microtransactions.
Are you retarded user?

I guess if a spider was crawling around you must play as a spider too by your logic

You have no taste infinite was trash

Im pretty sure a new engine changes things user

that's what happens when you're the puppet state of israel

Holy shit I love muslims now! They are so peaceful

I too stand with the state of Israel *stands up to salute the american flag at walmart*

>shilling this hard for actual garbage
kys yourself my main man

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Cope more, shill.

Calm down Lucky Larry

CoD threads really have a way of bringing out the underage retards.

I mean that's the target audience.

>free DLC is a bad thing
retard

>Sees new Modern Warfare
>See's the word Operator in the Preorder description.
>See's Sledge in Trailer
>Isthisapigeon.jpg Is this R6S

>females only playable protagonist while the male protagonists are non playable

Told you that naughty dog are fucking shit

>You cant hate both
>You must suck one dick or the other
Nice try tranny, im not gonna start letting my daughter fuck sand niggers now

>>females only playable protagonist
>>protagonist

I'll probably play it just for the campaign.
As stale as CoD has gotten, IW still make fairly fun campaigns

Have sex

Now you have to because multiplayer unlocks are tied to the single player.

The fact that it's showing women and children being gassed and shot by Russian regular soldiers and some kid being chased by soldiers taunting her is clearly a sign that it's biased, it's fucken dumb

It is still shit and you are shit if you think this is good

>micro transactions are cosmetic only, as they should be
spoken like a true cuckold. Micro transaction wouldn't fucking be at all in 60 dollar games

>zoomer warfare

worst cod to remake tbqh.

Attached: 7tiqeuybubw21.jpg (960x768, 118K)

Did I trigger you?

Attached: 1559173077983.jpg (400x351, 38K)

They never said they would release free dlc

No season pass doesn't mean season pass content for free

Dumb idiot

>Russians are saints who would never do anything like that during the soviet union
Oh boy

Let's be honest, however you feel about trannies having that image saved is the most permatriggered a human being can be.

>weebshit

Stick to your containment board

Yikes! Pretty cringe take bro

>New maps and post-launch content will be free for all players.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-story-mode-dlc-release-date/

You're the one who brought trannies and the thought of having your metaphorical daughter fucked into the discussion. Only mentally ill perverts have a mindset like that. Have sex

you on the left

Attached: geniegamerstop.jpg (1381x837, 283K)

kek, its great that you are ashamed to admit you are a tranny

Attached: Faggot nerds.jpg (941x1024, 89K)

>Brand new engine that they have been working on for 5 years
Oh shit. If that's true, then I'm definitely interested

why do you type like that

>keeping reddit screenshots

Even trannies aren't that cringe

>Russians are demons who murder everything they see
I bet you think the opposite whenever the Germans are brought up

God I fucking want it so badly. I want Soap and Gaz and Price. I want a multiplayer experience that isn't fucking AIDS. I hope it doesn't have a BR mode. BR fucking sucks and Blops 4 should be embarrassed

Where did the trannies touch you user?

This meanwhile a huge humanitarian crises in Yemen

>Soviet union didnt kill tons of innocent people
Open a history book friend, how many people did Stalin kill?
>B-b-but that was like 20 years before!!! Soviets are good now I swear!

Cope.

>didnt even read it

So you will have me believe you cant stand the fact you play as a girl in the game but at the same time are defending trannies? You should rethink your strategy in the dis my tranny friend

Attached: 1559181521345.jpg (782x778, 33K)

I think you have me confused with someone else. Maybe anonymous posting is too much for your tiny mind.

Attached: shrekcricom.png (613x531, 538K)

Activision only said no season pass, they didn't say more maps would be added after launch.

Youll never be a real woman. Give up. Join the 40%. Kill yourself anons, its that easy to end the pain

why the fuck are you retards so obsessed with trannies?

>they didn't say more maps would be added after launch.
They also didnt say I will be able to use an AK, guess we will have to wait and see

Why is Price a soiboi now?

Trannies live rent free in your head. Go see a shrink. Maybe you're the one with gender dysphoria.

Why are you so obsessed with trannies?

Because they're self loathing tranny lovers

> "soviets"(I think you mean Russians as soviet union hasn't existed for like 30 years now) invaded middle east 20 years ago
> Americans are supposed to be the good guys despite them being the ones to bomb and destroy a Middle Eastern country 20 years ago

Frankly, this is just offensive now. Americans are trying to show someone else as war criminals when they were the ones to do the shit that they show someone else do

Hello newfriend, guess you didnt hear about the tranny discord

Attached: 1f9b1986d925792398f222b1fedc979def9ffbbd1b07146a42879d0752ddb301.png (1315x797, 120K)

>Lol just remake the most popular game of the franchise fill it with microtransactions and idiots will fall
>OP: COD IS BACK BABY
How retarded can you be.

I'm so bored of reading this same post in every thread. Get a fucking hobby you wackadoo

>Soviets didnt exist in the 80 when the girls back story takes place

Attached: 1535084661279.png (500x533, 66K)

ive been around longer than you
>MUH TRANNY DISCORD!
>now anyone who disagrees with my retarded shit is a tranny
lol

The former Naughty Dog narrative director who worked on this campaign is a soiboi so expect a lot of woke shit.

Me. I never really cared for MW multiplayer but the first two campaigns were really fun.

Wow, a single cropped screenshot from an unnamed discord. I'm sure am convinced there's a literal army of them brigading this site 24/7 in every thread.

>remake
Dont talk when you dont now what you are talking about

Hows HRT?

Attached: 1559172435427.png (800x448, 636K)

Based as FUCK

Attached: 16958936489_3dc4e5a0c3_b.jpg (680x1023, 85K)

>obsessed with trannies?

user the fact that these trannies keep coming back here is beyond me. I just like to make fun of them because they're literal incels with wigs.

Where does it say it takes place in 1980's? It says "20 years ago" which was 1999. also soviets haven't invaded a single middle eastern country.

Theres dozens and no im not posting them all newfriend

Attached: HAHAHHAAHAH.png (662x631, 75K)

I think I'll wait like 2 weeks to see how it does in the market, as should any knowledgable man.

>implying CoD wasn't always woke
In MW2, you kill an American general who literally wanted to Make America Great Again

Or you secretly want to chop your peepee off and wear your mom's panties.

Can't wait but MW2007 Price is my daddy and only he gets to cum in my ass.

First CoD i'm looking foward to since i fanboy'd MW3 and was utterly crushed by how shit it was

cod was always shit
zoomers fuck off

>cod was always shit
WRONG

No it’s not a remaster it’s a reboot....

CoD 4 Modern Warfare Remastered and Rebooted 3.

3rd times a charm.

Fuck off, Acti shill.

Attached: 1556177668996.gif (489x532, 631K)

Why doesn't Yea Forums have a system to stop such blatant fucking marketers from posting the same shit over and over again?

Attached: 1492163786370.jpg (750x750, 90K)

>Why are people talking about video games on Yea Forums
Basically what you asked

You’ve played Call of Duty 4, Modern warfare. You’ve played Call of Duty 4, Modern warfare remastered,
Hopefully you didn’t buy any of other shit (except black ops 1 & 2 and maybe ghosts)
Now get ready for Call of Duty 4, Modern warfare reboot. Possibly with a “no white man talk”.

Free with day one purchase, weed camo and floss dance emoji.
Now get ready for the reboot

Look he feels the need to defend himself when he's called out for shilling his product despite this place being anonymous that's how you know he's paid to do it

>Crossplay with Cuckbox

No thanks.

But you are wrong

>series so dead they have to wheel out the corpse of modern warfare to try and get sales
actually embarrassing

/k/ringe

>Series dead
>500 million in the first 3 days alone of BO4

Attached: 1522641210968.jpg (114x124, 3K)

The year is 2034

Call of Duty 3, 4 and 5 remastered in an alternate timeline, now old school pixel form at 16k resolution.

Exactly

Let’s be honest, what we really want is a CoD reminiscent of the early games but where the nazis won.

See? I'm not going to waste any more time on this idiot after this but watch as he replies to this again in a desperate attempt to oppose what I say so that he can make it look like it's cool to like the game around here when it's just him trying to shill it. Notice how just about every negative post has been replied to in an attempt to defend the game? That's all him.

I’ve bought every cod, but I haven’t really liked any of the multiplayer since ghosts.

How can I prove im not a marketer?

Cod has been getting less popular since 2011 and selling less in general too.

Its about to get more popular. Get ready for 750 million in 3 days MINIMUM

It will be like every other new cod, people will hail it as a return to form for a month then when influencers and streamer subhumans start to point out obvious flaws that anyone could have seen from the start they will start bashing it.

>It will be like every other new cod
What part of new engine you not understand?

Damn, i guess you're right.
It's not like they've done this befo-
eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-29-call-of-duty-ghosts-built-on-a-new-next-gen-engine

Except this engine was in the works for 5 years

Were you expecting realistic sociopolitical commentary from a fucking CoD game? None of the modern entries make any kind of sense, they aren't Tom Clancy novels

thetechgame.com/News/sid=6718/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-being-built-on-a-new-engine.html
>falling for fake marketing several times
the "people" that play cod truly are animals

It's going to play hardly any different.

Denial