ITT: Yea Forums writes a story about Shigeru Miyamoto. Each user gets to write one sentence each

ITT: Yea Forums writes a story about Shigeru Miyamoto. Each user gets to write one sentence each

Attached: shigeru-miyamoto-profile-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg (650x604, 39K)

It was a dark and stormy night.

When the creator of Sonichiu and Rosechu (the electric hedgehog Pokemon) Christopher Christian Ricardo Weston Chandler, received an email from Shigeru Miyamoto..

CUTE and FUNNY loli TUMMY

Attached: 44AD3827-52A4-467E-84CA-C90D793752FE.jpg (794x1123, 150K)

Do you think Shigeru Mijewmoto makes Mario sounds when fucking his wife?

And he KILLED AND RAPED A GIRL IN 1990

Based, thots on patrol

There once was a man named Shiger U. Miyamoto.

His dick was so long he could suck it

And then, he changed his name to Niggeru Miyamoto

as he was pooping he played with his fecal matter such behaviour was the norm in nintendo head quarters.

>Im cummin, Lynda, Im..I..BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who then made the Mario series with some other dude we don't talk about as much.

AND THEN HE DRUNK HIS OWN CUM and SLASH A NIGGER THROAT

myamoto would go home in many nights he would hire an italian man to dress like mario and slap him with a leek.

All the while his wife watches

He then reaches into his pocket, pulls out his iPhone, calls Phil Spencer, and says...

Fucky sucky my balls

"I just remembered a nice little story would you rike to hear it?"

Except he didn’t do this, instead he STICKS DICK IN ASS and FUCKS UR MOM

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN.

“Just kidding.” He sits silently, swirling a creamy log around his THROAT ASSHOLE

There's a man with autistic vision

“Silence!” Miyamoto impales retarded commenters with his NEEDLE COCK! They fall to the ground and I slowly suck MY own DICK

then, he killed all the degenerate trannies

Outwiting Nintendo with each decision

He has no style, he has no grace.

Attached: Lanky.png (480x508, 205K)

After hearing this, miyamotos brain swellled up for MINUTES! His cock was THROBBING!!!! He QUEEFED in retards face!!! The terrorists nose basically in HIS MAN PUSSY

Th-Th-This mong is A FUCKING DISGRACE

Meanwhile, a mob of rabid ragin' rosterfags were plotting to bring Waluigi to this realm.

Then they turned around and went away. Miyamoto SMILES! THANOS CUMS! HE USEs InIFInity STONeD to make Miyamoto SUCK ASS

Meanwhile, in the next QPU...

Shigeru was enjoying a threesome with two other traps, when suddenly Tyrone came into the room, fully erect

Shiggy [sic] rushed down the stairs in his pyjamas, ps5 is comming out today hope santa bought it for me i been a good boy this year said shigeru

Then his dad came down stairs and immmediately without saying. WoRDS! He impales SHIFURU with his Chinese COCK