Remembering the week long ass devastation everywhere online when this random jap businessman died

>remembering the week long ass devastation everywhere online when this random jap businessman died

Literally had no idea who this guy was until that happened. Why does brand loyalty extend to soulless corporate husks like pic related?

Attached: downloadfile-27.jpg (494x586, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyOZEXSAoHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weak bait
3/10

the only reason there was any devastation at all is because he actually was a game developer for once and not (just) a man in a suit. He pretty-much singlehandedly saved several major games from development hell, and was supposedly extremely talented as a codemonkey.

majority of americans who are brand loyal to nintendo are mulato like reggie. these people are souless husks that latch on to anything they can and call it a culture.

He actually developed games. He wasn’t just a spokesman for commercials.

imagine how much better japan would be if all the boomers died

he made forced memes on video presentations so that makes him a goid person

even though hes responsible for Wii
even though hes responsible for 3DS
even though hes responsible for Wii U
even though he stopped programming games eons ago

Weak bait my guy but still fuck you, dont trash on iwata like that. He is the definition of a hero to millions. His aid in his industry was unmatched. If anyone doesnt know watch the dykg on him. Its..oof hard to watch without a tear, also he died on my birthday. Fuck me.

Attached: 6799D809-BD6F-4433-9538-8715B7F6F69E.jpg (221x255, 10K)

>A man in a very powerful position in gaming, known for rejecting safe market trends and easy moneymakers in favor of trying new and interesting things because his goal in the industry was to make games not money, dies suddenly

Gee, I wonder why his death went viral...

The only failure was the Wii U

If you guys could give a good response instead of shitflinging then you wouldn't get mocked like you do. Imagine if a bunch of Japanese people started crying when Randy Pitchford died, that's what it's like.

>soulless corporate husks like pic related

Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie all seemed like genuinely cool dudes who were still corporate and professional.

Other than Miyamoto himself I don't see that kind of enthusiasm from Nintendo's new faces.

he also took a paycut instead of firing people when they realized how hard the wii u was flopping

welcome to Yea Forumsintendogaf

don't question it, just worship corporation, consume corporation's product and get excited for corporation's next product

Think someone in the past said to watch out for Koizumi as the next upcoming person there at Nintendo. But yeah, atm, nobody's really notable. I forgot who replaced Kimishima. Based old man, I miss him.

Most CEOs do this. There's a reason Trump is where he is today.

THANK YOU IWATA

>Industry person who cared about vidya
>Newfags are too busy being 14 to understand his significance
Guess we're just hitting that time when people don't remember when people who actually made games rose to the top of bigass corporations.

Bait Bait Bait

Attached: 7371E6F1-981F-4241-8431-A56465D7527A.jpg (806x344, 126K)

Do you think Yea Forums wouldnt crash if GabeN died tomorrow?

>no mention of Koizumi

unless it's constantly kept under wraps then it isn't a constant thing considering how many times you hear of companies doing layoffs with no mention of the ceo taking a pay cut.

>Most CEOs do this.
No, they take bonuses so that they can bail with ca$h.

if gabe died tomorrow most of Yea Forums would be happy

>Most CEOs do this.

Attached: 211d.png (1386x1080, 2.82M)

Why the fuck do people take pride in their ignorance?

They don't know any better

I don't understand either
How dare these people not know everything about and worship corporations like us?

it's not about not knowing you mong, it's about being so smug about something you know nothing about.

Most Yea Forumsirgins are social outcast console warriors RPing as a cool kid by shitting on the competition, either passive aggressively like OP or shitposting nonstop with maymays.

valvetards wouldn't be making pictures like this, that's for sure.
Yes everything is bait, no criticizing nintendo, I get it.

Attached: tumblr_nrevjmh00Q1rc9vhco1_500-1.0.jpg (500x305, 44K)

Holy crap, school must be out.
youtube.com/watch?v=RyOZEXSAoHw

>you have to know everything about this random japanese businessman to understand that the people worshiping him and his soulless corporation are retards

“i dont know him but i remember he died”

what a shiity bait thread

he died because nintendo wasn't nintendo anymore with
>DLC
>plans for subcriptions and season passes
>NA treehouse censorship back then
>released a great console in wii u and no one wanted it
>saw shift to mobile

Spot on

>Wii
A great system
>3DS
Greatest handheld ever created
>Wii U
shit

That's 2/3, he did pretty fucking well

If it weren't for the boomers, the Japanese would have darker skin and would be speaking North Sengalese now.

Well, he stopped programming because, you know, he moved up and was in a higher position.

>>released a great console in wii u and no one wanted it
to be fair it was mostly their fault due to how poorly they announced and advertised it

And that bald Arms producer. What was his name again?

He also took a shitty RPG some dev team was working on and literally remade it from scratch. That RPG came to be known as Earthbound.

His name? Albert Einstein.

Are you mad because of the gaystation thread?
>Inb4 B-but Sony
Don't you hace goles to dilate?

What was the last post outside of this thread that you personally saw which contained
>Iwata
?

American whites have no culture and what they call a culture is manufactured by jews

you retards could find a way to bring up jews in literally any discussion, couldn't you?

Attached: 68a21a93c9e476a1025aae303b4bef9bc7009288dc334afcf6c5dab2d32bf158.webm (640x800, 1.39M)

A couple of Pokemon threads discussing how incompetent Gamefreak is and that Iwata was basically the driving force that made G/S good.

Attached: 2smart4ufaggot.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

Zooooooooooooom

So you do know he actually did work on vidya, like some anons already reminded you and you're just buttblasted about the company whose dick you suck putting souless suits that know shit about videogames in charge?
Nobody worship him, people just acknowledge his career.

No need to be hostile my man I think that was the point.

Fuck off you pointless zoomer, you will always be a bottom of the barrel pleb

I'm not your man fag, stop trying to act cool and next time think before you make another retarded bait thread.

Attached: jschreier.jpg (600x800, 64K)

He made an epic Joust clone so he's based and redpilled

Attached: WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.webm (600x1066, 1.42M)

>Implying I'm him
>Implying he's OP
>Implying we're not both saying OP's wrong
Get your shit together faggot.

Attached: NOOO MY SWITCH.webm (640x480, 2.97M)