28+ Year Old Gamer Thread

In this land full of foreign games that didn't exist during your peak and all the games (and gaming companies) during your peak being long gone and/or catering to the new age. How do you manage to still enjoy video games? Have you embrace the new age?

Attached: morioka_moriko1_16.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm 34, gamings pretty much exactly the same as it's always been. Hell, I'm even playing a lot of the same damn franchises I was back in teen years and earlier.

34 years old here. I just came to say that threads like this one hold no value; they're just places where bitter people pat each other in the back.

Now I'll take my leave.

Exactly this, except I am 32
Get fucked OP

>gamings pretty much exactly the same as it's always been
Show me new gen arena shooters

30 year old boomer here, same i still fucking love video games

31, gaming's never been better. I hate this community and these miserable fucks. i wish I could just leave Yea Forums.

How about you leave instead leddit

how about you learn how to read english

31, the popular genres are pretty shit but its not like we didn't have to live through it before. Fuck battle royale and mobas.
Remember when every game had a fucking zombie survival mode? Those were some dark times.

At least jap shit has stayed about the same level of quality since forever.

Turning 29 next week. Jrpgs are still here, platformers are still here, rhythym games are still here, racing games are still here, fighting games are still here. Competitive shooters are no longer fun for me though. So things are mostly the same. There are more games in general so there are more games that annoy me then ever before, but that's a me problem.

I don't give a fuck, games I like still exist.
But nothing seems specifically aimed at my tastes, too.
This is why I'm working to make my own fucking game.

Attached: 1550646879059.jpg (823x1024, 179K)

Quake Champion

Games are pretty much the same as they were back then, if not better. If you can't enjoy things you are the problem

It's hard to enjoy games. First I thought it was because Yea Forums is influencing my judgment on fun games but nope.
I started to play Mass Effect 1 again, and it still holds up. I was so confused that I spent 13hours straight on the game and I'm still confused that the animations looks better than all of Dragon Age inquisition, anthem and mass effect andromeda.

The game is pure kino

VR

31 here, i play about 2-3 hours a day, happily. i got pc, ps4, switch, vita and 3ds. So many games across the systems including emulation I can die a happy man.
playing botw, sekiro, hitman 2, risk of rain 2, how c ould I possibly be bored?

For a long time I was stuck on only being able to enjoy multiplayer video games and as all good multiplayer video games died out I lost my interest in games as well for a bit, but then I rediscovered single player games and have been enjoying them ever since again. Lots of great indie titles out there, don't just follow the mainstream.

I dont, I just browse this shithole and hate it

just turned 28 and I have so much shit to play across so many platforms, it's ridiculous.
I'm thinking of pulling an all-nighter tomorrow just to play some motherfucking Kenshi

I just play old or nostalgic games mostly. As soon as somebody develops a portable system that can be hacked to emulate PS2 games well I can check out of new games entirely. No interest in the all-streaming all-controlled-experience future.

28 years old here, i absolutely love vidya and last few years has been fantastic.
Between Pathfinder EE, Bard's Tale 4 DC, Octopath and a bunch of emulated games i'm set for the summer.

Attached: 1554059917027.jpg (670x670, 37K)