Was this an improvement?

Please provide valid arguments. Not that I have high hopes...

Attached: samus_zm-vs-brawl.jpg (349x425, 53K)

dat as

Attached: 2436576.png (221x231, 78K)

Sticc > thicc

obviously yes

You can't even spell properly

And why do you prefer sticc over thicc?

Obviously because...?

>Obviously because...?
3d>2d

The shine irritates me, and the hair looks worse. Too short.

>You can't even spell properly
shet i guss you gott mi

Attached: 123667.png (248x236, 99K)

You simpleton.

The hair is the same length, just not flung out like in ZM

fucking pigs!

Attached: 1559701838801.jpg (703x515, 37K)

>You simpleton.
It's true

Fucking sheep

Attached: Cute piggie 4.jpg (2560x1709, 1.49M)

Zero Suit Samus as a whole was a terrible mistake from the beginning.
>Fusion tries to put a personality on Samus, attempting to get away with several monologues over the course of the most linear game in the series and also arguably creating the start of what eventually becomes Other M Samus
>Zero Mission introduces the Zero Suit, the other crucial part of Other M Samus
>Zero Suit Samus shows up in Brawl, raking in not only waifufags, but Smash waifufags, the bottom of the barrel of the Internet
>ZSS' praise leads to Sakamoto getting Team Ninja, the boob physics guys, to develop a new Metroid game
>Team Ninja were ready to make a badass Samus but Sakamoto, bewitched by the ridiculous amount of praise for ZSS and the complete indifference towards the monologues in Fusion, seized control with his own vision

I wholeheartedly blame ZSS for the near-death of Metroid. Anyways, Sylux for Smash.

Attached: 250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png (250x374, 87K)

No, it's not. 2D can be just as good looking

>Zero Suit Samus as a whole was a terrible mistake from the beginning.
t. homo demon

No

You're blaming ZSS for having horny fans. It's not her fault she looks sexy

I mostly care that it caused Other M. Any ire past that I'll admit is petty and subjective.

Apart from the pixel hunting, the lack of atmospheric music and the game being too linear there's nothing wrong with Other M

the pixel hunting is such a non-issue that i'm surprised people still criticize it. it's like complaining about the scanning in metroid prime

You forgot to mention the story, which was the most damning part of the game and what made it such a popular game to hate. Everything else about the game is average and unremarkable at best, but its writing is what doomed the game the most. Overwriting a template character with a whiny, subservient weakling was a sin on its own, but it also ill represented Super Metroid, what was and is considered one of the greatest games of all time, in the very opening cutscene. The story has been picked apart countless times, mostly because it's the only thing worth talking about in the game - because it's so terrible. If it weren't for the story, the game would have been forgotten a long time ago.
I know it's the story of all things, but regardless of the merits Other M has been judged on, it nearly killed the series.

So Metroid thread? The one last night was really good.

Attached: 6cbd2317e992783515bcf065eb9c5c00678a3b52.jpg (433x650, 65K)