Why are scenarios where you take over something already established so lame Yea Forums?

Why are scenarios where you take over something already established so lame Yea Forums?

Attached: Diamond Heights.png (1920x1040, 1.03M)

I hate Diamond Heights so much because it's so hard to make your own coasters feel like natural additions

the scenarios like Dynamite Dunes and Bumbly Beach that only give you one starting coaster are fine

>already established
>every single coaster and that log flume fuck up tragically always before its over

I know one of them flat out crashes and kills everyone, that big white one.

Oh shit thanks for the heads up

I literally cannot play rct2 because you still cant have all objects available to use in one park. It’s like my creativity is stifled.

I always delete all coasters and pathing and make the entire park fresh for every scenario

>not taking over someone elses relationship

>that premade scenario thats a comfy Park full of gardens for people to stroll through
Couldnt being myself to build anything Just some people umbrellas and food and kept adding trees and paths for people to walk

It's the mental disconnect where you try to make things "fit in" with the established scenery when you'd much rather start from scratch

Rate my additions so far

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1040, 1.02M)

Should've added lighter rides. Roller coasters are way too much for botanical gardens, but a carousel is perfectly fine.

What's the better pricing system? Pay to ride or park entrance fee? Or combination of both like in RCT 1?

they should make a third one of these

They did. Its called OpenRCT

Parkitect tried but it's just not the same feel.

Park entrance fee plus prices for food, gifts, and bathrooms.

I got bored with clearing Scenarios, so when I did Leafy Lake (I skipped ahead to some harder ones) I told myself to take my time and play around with it for about 10 years

How did I do?

Attached: Leafy Lake 2019-06-06 10-30-12.png (2056x1152, 396K)

I put my wooden rollercoaster in the same place. Nice looking park though, i'd visit.

Not sure if letting the boat hire ride use the entire lake is a good idea. Don't they just get lost and can never find their way back to the platform?

Yeah, but it feels kind of wrong to contain Jet Skis to a limited track. But I'm thinking of changing it to Bumperboats instead and cutting it off.

How do I play OpenRCT?
I don't want to buy the game.

just get the GoG version first it's $10 for fucks sakes

>pretty much ignored building on the lake
You failed

The ones you have to fix are really good. There was one in the expansions I really liked but can't remember the name.

>destroying the natural beauty of the lake
Here's the backwoods area, where I put all the big boy Roller coasters and the more thrilling rides

Attached: Leafy Lake 2019-06-06 14-58-55.png (1920x1080, 738K)

it happens every single time, i always scrap that shit, the big log flume too.

Just put brakes right before the station. The trains still bump but don't explode.
What's the ratings on the green coaster? Looks nice.

Hawkeye is the Steel Twister and Timberfall is the Woodie

Attached: Leafy Lake 2019-06-06 15-06-46.png (1920x1080, 684K)

>make a third

You do realize a reason its so fucking good is because the programmer wrote this in assembly. Assembly is like 1-2 fucking steps above straight binary. Guy was too fucking smart and made 2 timeless games.

>spamming Queue Line TVs
Is that necessary lol

>ftw you're 10 and find out that you can buy more land.

Attached: 861.jpg (680x461, 32K)

This one cheat has made this game so much more enjoyable

Attached: lifesaver.jpg (600x446, 60K)

>take out loan
>build rides
>panic about repayments and pay it all back as quickly as possible
>brother plays the game
>takes out the biggest loan possible
>never pays it back
>he's in irl debt
>i'm not
This game taught me things.

For the first scenarios you have no reason not to take all the loans you want since interest is only 1% per year

>Just put brakes right before the station. The trains still bump but don't explode.
Yup, this. Though I still delete the log flume or shorten its queue drastically.

if i physically own rollercoaster tycoon is it possible to get a free online version from GoG? that is updated for current windows

Yeah just go to piratebay and download it, it's RTC user it's old as fuck.