Is it okay to depict rape in videgames?

Is it okay to depict rape in videgames?

Attached: Brassica napus.jpg (220x354, 27K)

Evf

Ok drop the bullshit.

This is a HRPGM thread isn't it?

It's okay in literature and movies, why shouldn't it be in videogames?

i get it

Depends on the context. If it's shown with arousal in mind = no.
If it glorifies it = No.
If you see everything = NO.

Only if its in a box, lets say... 40lbs.?

Pretty much the same in books and movies, there's a right way to depict it but it needs to be done carefully. Moving your mouse back and forth to imitate a rapist would be the bad way of depicting it.

Good on you

Attached: the Patriarchy did this.jpg (800x599, 228K)

love me some canola

Because young white men consume more video games than literature or movies

I think rape in video games is fine if it's in the countryside where it's common IRL.
In cities it would just be unrealistic.

Gotta do it tastefully. A tasteful rape is something everyone can enjoy and discuss civilly.

>A tasteful rape is something everyone can enjoy and discuss civilly.
Let's civilly discuss this fine and tasteful depiction of rape.

Attached: 635px-The_Rape_of_Proserpina_(Rome).jpg (635x1024, 195K)

it is okay to depict anything in videogames

Most gamers (whites) don't identify with rapists. Maybe if more blacks/browns played video games, especially in less-developed countries, but white men want to shoot minorities, not rape women.

Not in God of War

God, look at how they depicted his hands squeezing her flesh, the little indentations the sculptor added. I wish more people nowadays worked with marble, the sculptures will never cease to amaze me.

well just look at what she was wearing

Hnnngg

Attached: hotglue.jpg (2560x1824, 312K)

How the fuck do people even do this shit?

the internet wasn't invented yet and everyone was so bored they made themselves get good at something

No videogames or anime to poison your mind back then.
A statue like that would take several years to complete though.

So would the subject just have to come in every day for a few years so the sculptor had a reference?

Everything is allowed. Is it in good taste and will it boil any sort of public image. Yes. The rape scene in Hotline Miami 2 got a huge drawback because of the backlash for a example. To me, it should be done artfully and to make a point. Like look how evil this character is.

Im druuuunk dude lmao end me

>The marble follows the contures and pressure points of the hands and fingers
>The legs and indeed the body itself looks almost identical to a human body
>The beard on the king
Whoever made this must have been one horny bastard who had twenty years of free time to make this absolute unit.
Too bad there hasn't been statues of this quality since maybe the ancient times, probably renaissance times if we want to push it.

yes
rape is a good thing

It depends on the tone of the game. The problem is that by merit of it being a game, the interactivity and agency provided makes it so the fallout and impact of someone being raped would need to be handled so carefully it would drag the rest of the game down. There's one game about borderline personality disorder and dealing with rape, but it's not a fun game. It's hardly a game, just interactive art about understanding the thought process of coping.

>Too bad there hasn't been statues of this quality since maybe the ancient times, probably renaissance times if we want to push it.
Most of these *impressive* statues are baroque and renaissance though.
Also, pic related is from 1899, so there's a counterexample for you.

Attached: La_Nature_se_dévoilant_a_la_Science,_Musée_d'Orsay,_photo_by_emilee_rader_1.jpg (800x1066, 325K)

Video games are fiction and non existent so yes why not?

Attached: ..jpg (1224x1632, 812K)

>sculpt a girl
>call it a man

Attached: marble futa.jpg (3740x1700, 3.94M)

That's clearly a man ass. Look at how flat the sides of the butt are. Girls have more round side butts and wider hips.

What a nice thread

Attached: if you read this filename your mother will turn into a statue in her sleep.jpg (2304x3072, 1.31M)

Because video games are an inferior medium.

>marble sculptures so detailed you can tell what the gender is by looking at its ass
imagine being that good of a craftsman