This is the title that will catapult gaming to the year 2077

This is the title that will catapult gaming to the year 2077.

Attached: cyberpunk 2077.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

No it isn't

>see that building? You cant enter...

But it's not, That's not even a video of Cyberpunk, That's just some Bladerunner-esque test game we're you fly around that giant cityscape.

Attached: 1555009020395.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

The fifth element is not good

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Damn, I guess CDPR knows how to listen to constructive criticism. I had pretty much written off Cyberpunk after the first videos but this looks... good.

Fuck off, it's a great movie

>inb4 forgotten in a week like rdr2

read this nan cdpr isn't even showing straight male v

That's pretty neat, but why's it so bright? Where's the rain?

It's daytime.

It isn't cyberpunk 2077, it's a unity tech demo.

it was a bug

>Beleiving CDPR bullshots
>when they downgraded W3 visuals so much it looked like a Wii U port
If you still believe their lies you have no one to blame but yourself

Nah. No way a tech demo can be a better Cyberpunk 2077 than the real thing? They even did daytime right. I thought CDPR were developer gods??

cdpr is focused on gay shit now

>all those empty buildings that you can't go in
yep, you really want another gta?

Attached: 1559755192289.jpg (881x1024, 68K)

It really isn’t

I want an actual RPG, not the Witcher shit again.

Man all I want is a MMO happening in a giant city where every building has procedurally generated apartment, which you can enter and even buy, where social statut is directly related to how cool your place is.

It has everything you'd want to see in a movie

It's a classic

even if you could go inside it's literally just 400 floors of apartments.. what are you going to do? go room by room and raid panty drawers?

>paying for procedural buildings
>not generating your own

Attached: 1553964452307.png (324x246, 51K)

You really trying to peddle this as CP2077?
Consoles would only be able to run it at 480p at one frame a second.

I mean, being obsessed with purple neon lights is pretty damn gay if you think about it, so cdpr is just catering to their fanbase

So let me get this straight, the MC is the only one able to move around freely while NPCs just follow the standard path? So fucking amazing dude this is the future wow

It ain't Cyberpunk, my dude

He's violating future traffic laws.

If it's not CDPR nor cyberpunk 2077 then who made this?