Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BIOkJ
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc&t=16s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule
pbs.twimg.com/media/DRkx-xeVoAAhQDp.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2hGLLccR5co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, he a cute.

Attached: 1530519697477.jpg (1500x1071, 201K)

because ruka is a normal, sane human being, not a freak like you

What's up with all the tranny threads today? Did something happen?

Because its wrong. It's better to be a trap. It's more accepting, less disgusting, and all around just better from every standpoint.

Because what makes him hot for some people is that he's cisgender. That's why the trap fetish is so popular.

Because it's pride month?

It's been like this for a while. It used to just stay on /r9k/, /lgbt/, and Yea Forums but they are spreading everywhere. Yea Forums as a whole has been comprised. But don't worry, they will join the 40% just like the rest of them.

I forgot it was fag month. Shouldn't they infect people or something? Why are these creatures shitposting here?

I wished it was 100%

just say normal you freak.

He isn't a tranny, he's just gay. He wanted to become a girl because Okarin isn't gay.

Because gay and effeminiate =/= trans. The only reason he ever wished to be a girl was because literally everyone treated him like one. The only reason he liked Okabe was because he was to only one to treat him like a guy and try to help him better himself via retarded chuuni katana practice.
Besides his whole character was written well before this became a dumb social topic.

だが男だ!

>But don't worry, they will join the 40% just like the rest of them.
You're fucking retard
>they will join the 40% just like the rest of them
>rest of them
>60% still not killing themselves
and I hate trannies, just wanted to point out you're just as retarded as them (giving them attention, constantly bringing it up) so please just the any% of the statistics regarding retards killing themselves.

I know there are tranny threads on Yea Forums, But i've seen like 5 today in the span of an hour and thought that was odd

He knows that he's a boy even if he prefered to had been born as a girl stated by himself in both the VN and the anime

He's just gay for Okabe

>tfw 60% tranny

Attached: 1558975752789.gif (540x540, 1.02M)

post yfw you aren't and will never be a tranny

Attached: 1434169950942.jpg (378x407, 28K)

All trannies are just incels who gave up

because he didn't want to kill himself?
he just wanted to take okabe's cock, he's not that desperate

Probably because in Japan, transitioning requires sterilization.

>draw a girl, call it a boy

Isn't that true for all countries, how are you gonna cum with an open wound?

I really want a Yea Forums tranny gf to mating press silly every night, and then cuddle afterwards

I was in need of a cute female (male) anime loving girlfriend. Hello.

Doesnt getting rid of your balls sterilize you anyway?

Because even back then, even the nipponese knew that genital mutilation and hormone therapy was a massive Israeli scam that only ends in failure.

transitioning does not mandate bottom surgery, sempai. i know you've been fed a steady stream of trans-bashing propaganda and probably think everyone gets it, but it's really not common even among them.

Sorry user, I have a boyfriend already!
HRT sterilizes you. I shoot blanks!

Attached: 1558607948914.jpg (716x716, 54K)

He didn't want to commit suicide, dummy.

One of the traps that's actually decent because he's not a fucking degenerate cock slut whore failure of a human being, he's just confused because his dad dressed him up and treated him like a girl because he didn't want a son.

Because he isn't a tranny

I sure hope you guys ITT didn't just watch the anime

Honestly all white and asian incels should be forced to transition. It's for their own good and the good of society.

>and Yea Forums
you don't know wtf you are talking about

I sure hope you didn't wast your time playing the shitty "games" or reading the trashy light "novels"

It was just a phase

Attached: 1535971918709.jpg (706x1200, 93K)

Dicks are useful.

Attached: smug matt.png (264x255, 86K)

You didn't even play it, why do you think your opinion matters?

Trannies are for deeply closeted fags. Once HRT destroys their bodies enough, they can't even orgasm from prostate stimulation anymore. Pre-operative traps are the patrician's choice, even the Romans knew this.

Attached: 91bcd9e9b39fae07442da35043aaf6ec922adc16268f98a4c1255e0acde1b20c.jpg (3264x2448, 637K)

I want to study with Ruka.

IT'S OK WHEN JAPAN DOES IT

Would still.

The Romans knew it for sure.

Attached: jj_rome.jpg (1400x1167, 1.03M)

Ruka and Astolfo are made for straight men

i love this comic

Unironically be ashamed of yourself, you probably don't even read anything.

Who is this girl?

She is very cute.

Attached: 1494637083792.png (474x451, 423K)

romans also fucked 12yo boys and twinks and didn't like to eat pussy, typical behavior of gay men

straight men only fuck boys who look like women ("traps")

disgusting

this is what happens when you don't put female hormones on the trap's food

Because he is just a really effeminate gay man

sauce?

>eating pussy
Enjoy your throat cancer.

Please never cut off your dick.

This is an improvement, I want to feel his abs

Attached: 1513638202668.jpg (1157x772, 409K)

Cute male twink > trans freak

Attached: 1556974542289.png (800x1111, 234K)

Attached: 1559480682120.png (550x389, 221K)

imgur.com/a/BIOkJ

>MC looks too much like a shota instead of a trap
>old men

trash

I fucking hate the trap fever...
But THIS is an absolute truth

Attached: 1534579498561.jpg (500x497, 51K)

Absolutely this.
Embrace natural beauty rather than butchering the body.

Trannyism is a fucking cult man

Its ok to be whoever you want to be anons. Just know that if you want to be a girl please try, its hard but you can improve yourselves.

Oh no no no you're breaking the conditioning!

Tranny status = seething

Attached: 977a1adccffa638c9ab67c5fa7fb02aa7629b6b507e56a5f37c3327545da5e75.png (1534x263, 45K)

Fuck off cultist

Because then he'd just be a dude who got his dick cut off. How would that help?

post butt

/thread

nothing wrong with that, trap characters exist to please the straight male audience

Hey guys check out my new gender
Pretty cool huh
Not a mental illness at all

Attached: 263.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

Im a man, you dont want that.

seems like it can happen whenever
hopefully I dont turn into one

>almost handholding final pic

Attached: 1479628133926.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

>reinforcing gender stereotypes

wtf i love transwomen now

>male twink
Alfonso is literally
>draw female
>call it male

Never had a problem with traps to be honest, just not my cup of tea but could be fun in character driven games to spice things up.
But trannies?
Mentally ill deranged idiots, if some retard came to you saying he felt that his arm didnt belong on his body, you wouldn't cut it off, would you? Then WHY the fuck do get chop dicks and gut vaginas for these mental patients?

Attached: 1533641117341.gif (500x800, 284K)

Because study your Japanese history and you'll find your answer.

That's even better. Please post it.

thats the attitude of a person with no willpower. It can only happen to you if you let it.

NOT VIDEO GAMES

No fuck off, I ain't your whore.

A boy is a boy, even in a dream.

because he's just gay

Didn't mean to make you feel like one. I just wanted to see your butt...

get out

Reminder to all trannies. You will never look like your favorite anime character. It's the equivalent of the woman who wanted to look like a Barbie doll so she spent thousands on surgeries and now she looks like a freak.

>tfw actual decent trap aesthetics
>tfw don't even have to wear makeup and I get mistaken for a girl
>tfw I crossdress daily and no one gives a fuck because they think I'm a cute feminine boy or boyish girl
>No need for any of that tranny shit either, I have a dick, I am a man

Attached: HAPPY_KITTY.gif (290x290, 2.27M)

Its hairy, what more do you want user? I ain't into stuff in my butt.

You walk a fine line

You get more appealing with each post.

This. Game's director literally said so at a Q&A and got shat on by twitter trannies for it. Ruka's whole arc is about a guy coming to terms with the fact they love another man who can't love them back due to being straight. Ruka gets dressed up as a shrine maiden by his dad as a tourist attraction, he has all this girly shit pushed on him by everyone around him but at his core he just wants to fuck Okabe. Shifting into a worldline where he's actually a girl was just the best method for this.

Post legs.

Facial hair keeps growing back.
What do Yea Forums?

Attached: Adachi.png (286x335, 56K)

Nah, I'm no tranny, I don't claim any such bullshit, I go by he/him as I am a mostly normal fucking person.

Suicide

Trannies did not exist in 2009.

Crossdressing really isn't a 'fine line', it hasn't been for hundreds of years up to this point. You're either mentally ill or you're not.

get a nice manly beard because you're a man

pl=aese send nmee a picture. of your.c toes.

Im only into smooth sexy boys user, sorry to disappoint you.

you shouldn't eat the pussy of every female you met, i don't eat the pussies of hookers i fuck for instance

besides if you're afraid of catching diseases you shouldn't have sex at all, especially unprotected anal sex

I can't help you. I'm 22 and have the facial hair of an average 15 year old.

Global rule 2.

Literally nothing you posted is true. You're just trying to get (You)s.

>tfw I crossdress daily

this is called being a tranny

What if I told you I am one.

Then Im more curious as to why you want my ass instead of things in yours.

Anyone else doesn't mind trannies at all but still think srs is an absolute abomination and shouldn't be normalized in any way shape or form

Yiikes. I'm Asian so I'd prefer to look like an emo twink.

Hits right in the feels

Attached: 74f.jpg (480x574, 57K)

Am I not allowed to look at a man's ass?

E S T R O G E N

where do i find a trap gf Yea Forumsros?

Traps without cocks are worthless.

epilate

you baby

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

whats your steam

Attached: 1488363411563.jpg (475x479, 20K)

Where my cute feminine crossdressing twink?

>jjfrenchie
my nigga

I find it uncomfortable that anyone would be attracted to any feature on my body.

dad walks in

Attached: 1558818655306.jpg (1080x933, 109K)

Attached: 1559246171030.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

You need to be more confident.

Why yes father, I'm into goth. May I have my allowance so I can go check out Hot Topic?

Attached: smug_opera.jpg (800x800, 281K)

Funny how trapfags think eating pussy is disgusting meanwhile they'll stick their tongues and dicks up any feminine-looking man's ass.

Attached: akagi.png (372x334, 217K)

Nah man. Its too late for that, Im absolutely disgusting and I know it.

>2019
>Yea Forums is now primarily inhabited by trap hating reddit immigrants from /r/the_donald

Attached: 1508679013941.jpg (415x375, 41K)

You can always improve, user. Never give up on yourself.

This.

Trannies like Linetrap and Chloe Lawlor were already big on the internet and Yea Forums by then.

Attached: chloe.jpg (1383x398, 205K)

I gave up a long time ago, all Im waiting for now is a way to die user.

Why did you give up?

same senpai, hopefully sweet mercy comes soon

Attached: pete.jpg (740x960, 600K)

Weird, I love Gay Pride month now.

Attached: image.jpg (728x427, 102K)

no pusi

Life is hard user, life is really too hard.

they have always existed, shemales, drag queens, traps, newhalfs, ladyboys / kathoey, those are all trannies

"transgender" dates from a few decades ago, but only recently people started to call themselves that

Cute boy > Abomination

I know it is but giving up on yourself doesn't make it better.

>mfw trannies dont realize you can suck and fuck just as many dicks as a boy

Attached: 1559800038743.png (353x436, 183K)

ouch

>implying the majority of trannies want to suck dicks

transbians are a thing you know

>Yea Forumsirgins thinking that transition requires you to cut off your D

Lol

Japan is sadly a very backwards country where a lot of people remain eggs just because they are too afraid and don't know much about gender dysphoria

Attached: 1556169371055.jpg (472x475, 29K)

Retard

Sadly its not that easy. Even so much as just bashing my head against a wall till Im bruised and bloodied doesn't help. I pass out before ever reaching levels of suicide.
user its done. I've made the choice. I want out and am at the point where I am able to do anything to accomplish it. Im more tired than I could ever put into words.

Because you can still be a MAN and simply dress and act like a common woman would.

>transbians
The worst type of human. I'd rather be a poo.

Transitioning is a meme word, nothing actually happens when you do it.

kinda funny that the anime and cute girl culture trannies latch on to so hard is from one of the most xenophobic conservative countries on earth

Wax it off and take more bitch pills

>Because you can still be a MAN and simply dress and act like a common woman would.
>MAN
no you can't, not while a real MAN is inside you

I hope you get better, user. No one deserves to feel that way.

G A Y E R A S U R E
this is why nobody likes you tranners

I'd probably have multiple men inside me. What do you mean?

You don't actually become a girl when you "transition".

Aren't you just straight at that point?

Attached: 1491588696131.jpg (592x992, 146K)

user there is no better. There might be for most, but not for all. Just worry about yourself.

No, wanting to and believing you are a female is called being a tranny

There are two main types of trannies: the ones that transition to get easier access to """straight""" men and the ones who want to pass as women. A lot of them are really homophobic (I know, ironic) and either not attracted to men at all or don't have interest in sex with them unless they present as girls.

meant for

He did, perfectly even. Then they undid that timeline and he went back to being a boy.

no dick no ring.

One day, friend.

One day.

Unexpected things can happen to anyone. Even if you don't believe it, there's always a chance that it can get better.

Attached: 0544553C-99C0-453B-8F1E-CE494A49FFF6.jpg (247x278, 55K)

because cute boys should stay cute boys and not mangle their dick into a hole

More like because they haven't fallen for cult-like transgender propoganda like "egg" and other terminology that is just trannies trying to make everything about them and their disorder and "identity"

fuck off back to /lgbt/

Kys tranny groomer

See

Attached: 1559671610985.jpg (1015x814, 164K)

I am so happy I got born in July.

The month where everyone is sick of faggots.

i appreciate the interest, but Yea Forumstards should NOT date other Yea Forumstards

to prevent a cute trap from becoming a broken tranny, would you take him out on a date and rub/suck his dick?
I would
to save him

I want a trap gf with a big penis, who is very insecure about it because she wants to be seen as a woman, so that I can train her to be an exclusive top. I would suck and ride her feminine cock against her will, until the day where she finally snaps, bends me over, and forces me to become her exclusive cumslut.

It would have made no difference if Lukako made the "transition" most people already assumed he was a girl the only difference would be that he wouldn't correct them

Feels good not having a mental illness

Attached: SmugGrandma.jpg (320x296, 40K)

I thought I was the only one.

GIB

Attached: 3473802F-4E7A-4265-8678-3702177C8F2B.jpg (225x224, 8K)

traps and some trannies should be valued, they're the only fuckable biological males in existence

same reason i didnt. its retarded to mutilate yourself bc we will never be women. I went the trap route instead and just take hormones + crossdress so i dont age too quickly

its pretty fun to go in public and get treated as a girl

I believe my confusion lies with the transition part, I can't comprehend wanting to mutilate such a fun part of the body

this pic tells a truth I didnt even realise

Attached: 1529346451532.jpg (878x1200, 222K)

Post pics trap user.

Because he wanted to be a GIRL, not a mutilated abomination.

He did but Okabe went back in time to stop him becoming a percentage.

n-no bully

Attached: 20190604_180216.jpg (720x817, 276K)

of course it's not white

LONDON

Wasn't he simply born a girl in that timeline?

I'd buy you a coffee.

>I went the trap route instead and just take hormones
>take hormones

you know according to a lot of the literal fags itt you're also mentally ill, right?

/r9k/ let them in, then /r9k/ moved to /fit/ and now /r9k/ is bringing them into /fit/ and now that they have a foothold they're doing coordinated attacks on every board.

It's okay to be cute and feminine as a guy but don't permanently fuck up your body with hormones and cut your dick off. Christ

No. Gay sex was illegal unless it was with a slave, cause they weren't considered human.

Fuck you trying to rewrite history

cute

wtf im gay now

Both greeks and romans from prosperous eras would laugh at you. The degenerate shit was when the society was collapsing.

>you know according to a lot of the literal fags itt you're also mentally ill, right?
Jesus, it didn't take too long
>It's okay to be cute and feminine as a guy but don't permanently fuck up your body with hormones

i dont consider myself a woman nor do i want to cut my dick off and larp. i just want to get fucked while crossdressing

idk how being gay is mentally ill

Attached: 1559830399626.png (185x182, 48K)

>it's not gay if you own him as property
You have my attention.

Attached: sayurimattar.jpg (920x1080, 121K)

How old are you trap user?

>The only reason he ever wished to be a girl was because literally everyone treated him like one.

>act like a girl, look like a girl, get upset that he is treated like a girl

So on top of being a tranny, his character is also retarded?

>Alfonso

O I M LFN

Why are manly traps so based?

Attached: __astolfo_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_rui_shi_rayze_ray__sample-bb608d50c10acba11fa5ea44a69822 (850x957, 194K)

Truly, I have excelled beyond the lowest bare minimum for a human being.

Attached: 1538707812160.jpg (800x605, 143K)

Kus tranny. Trannies arent traps.

Suicide.

>manly
>trap

What size is your cock and what's your race?

yes

Attached: 1623081193.jpg (900x1161, 109K)

>Anal sex was looked down on unless it was with a slave or a prostitute, non-anal forms of sex were practiced between men instead

Fix'd that for you. Fuck you for trying to rewrite history.

my cock is 8 inches and im spanish

>eggs don't exist
>people know they're trans/gay/whatever since the moment they're born

Based retard.

China 2060, imagine skinny traps with low social credit score are forced into gov't prostitution
uhhh also are there any hgames that let you whore out traps for money? like a brothel sim

Why would anyone bully you?
You look super cute

Attached: 1556572519222.jpg (848x477, 35K)

Attached: 1557671985197.jpg (900x789, 210K)

lets see it without the snapchat filter you dishonest faggot

t-ty user

pic related

Attached: lukakocharactersteinsgate.png (1227x656, 695K)

Attached: 1555895902891.webm (500x772, 1.89M)

Fucking boys and traps or w/e was still looked down upon. But not illegal if it was a slave because they realized fat beta incels needed sex too.

Greece. Was much the same. While pedeastry was accepted it was not encouraged, in fact Plato argued that you ruin the most pure bond when you cross that line and groom a boy for sex. It was understood only beta virgins who were too pussy to go to war and rape women had crossed that fine line.

Cope harder loser.

3D traps should take hormones and eventually get an orchi, it's the only way for them to keep their looks

Yeah no, fuck off. All good traps know they’re still male. Male to female is so prevalent compared to female to male because there’s benefits to being labeled a woman with all of the abilities of a man and not the other way around. It’s all just a shitty trend made to keep “medical professionals” employed as they abuse their mental patients with the backing of useful idiots.

in short, he didn't have anything like "gender dysphoria", he just had a taboo crush on okabe. people don't fix that by transitioning in the first world.

Fuck, you're perfect.

>All good traps know they’re still male.
a drag queen also knows he's males, it doesn't make him any less of a tranny

tranny = transvestite

Male 3d traps dont exist.

Even the most feminine boy wouldnt fool anyone. Theyre just cute twinks.

Attached: 1559588413884.jpg (1200x1600, 1.5M)

this is true. I would still suck him, but not as much as fapping to 2D traps.

trannies can easily pull off the trap aesthetic when they start hormones young

Attached: 1555802983604.webm (600x338, 773K)

Trannies don’t realize it’s all in the face and clothes. We’ve known for thousands of years that men can have nice legs and asses and youthful cute faces. No homo.

This thread needs more cute mikos.

Attached: Ruka.gif (500x546, 649K)

God I would lick his body.

Because he's not a tranny. His character arc is about accepting his homosexual love for Okabe, the reason he cross-dresses is his fucked up upbringing, especially his father. The reason he was happy in the female Wordline is because he thought now he could love Okabe without it being gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc&t=16s

Maybe 1 in a million like Natalie Mars. Even then the hands and adams apple will always be a dead giveaway

What does his bussy smell like?

Got any info on that? I'm genuinely interested.

Source?

Only the first one could be called a trap. Which the exception proves the rule

This thread is gayer than Christmas in July but fuck if Luka isn't best girl.

boy*
fify

>Natalie Mars
if i'm not mistaken, this one started hormones around age 30

this one started hormones during teenage years

Attached: 1558633926492.jpg (839x839, 97K)

Attached: 1559321877219.jpg (1200x1198, 347K)

>Male 3d traps don't exist. Even the most feminine boy wouldn't fool anyone.
>Only the first one could be called a trap.
Contradiction.

>someone dressing up as the other gender is the same as altering your body to resemble the other gender
That's just not logically sound

>series has a trap
>it's the best girl

how?

Attached: 1523322427_tumblr_ot9m2zDD8o1v8jcbro1_540.gif (540x303, 2.41M)

He out bests all the other girls despite being male. He is ascended levels of best girl.

I dunno, worked out that way with Thousand Year Door too.

Did you even read my post retard? You proved my point with the exception.

W-wouldn't it be funny if China's economy crashed because of tariffs, environmental sanctions, and the swine fever epidemic, and new trade deals were ironed out where their sole export was trap slaves, and you got tax deductions for claiming one as a dependent. Haha. I just thought it'd be a funny thing. Haha.

Attached: completely SFW male chest.webm (620x464, 740K)

Yup. Still see the Adams apple. Clear as day

real talk here, only a faggot wouldn't fuck Astolfo in the ass

Attached: 1559079803090.jpg (850x988, 149K)

oh my!

This, not that trannies care about source material.

>Male 3d traps dont exist.
>The first one can be called a trap.

Attached: 1521428376762.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>tfw no good 3d trap porn where they actually get fucked instead of jerking it on cam

exceptions DISprove rules, dumbass.

>Ruka
You anime-only secondaries disgust me

Attached: wrongsiders.png (421x340, 257K)

>why didn't he just do horrible shit to himself and eventually commit suicide?

Gee, I dunno.

jerking with toys is pretty hot though

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: dickies girl.jpg (535x800, 60K)

I played the vn too, but l doesn't exist in japanese so ruka is the more official name.

God damn you people are fucking dumb

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule

No i wouldnt cause theres no tits or ass

1st one clearly takes hormones and surgeries, he's a tranny not a trap

3D traps don't exist, user is correct, i'm straight

Crossdressers are best because at least they know what they are

A man is no different than a woman from behind.

Attached: Ruka.png (1059x1024, 962K)

traps who undergo HRT, but don't care about being women are the best, they're all gf material

>Dogs don't exist!
>*gets shown a dog*
>"Yes that is dog!"
>By showing me this dog, you have proven that dogs don't exist!

Attached: nani.jpg (500x500, 109K)

seriously
>implying a lump on a throat is gonna make your dick care

i read that as dicklet

"Luka" is the spelling used in the Japanese VN OPs and the translators were specifically told by 5pb to translate it that way, it literally doesn't get any more official than that.

>guys who take female hormones which make women essentially retarded make the best companions

Attached: 1559687872854.png (600x450, 391K)

HRT is is just roiding for faggots. Give me that authentic boyish look and genital capabilities. Bisexual btw

You forgot no one here can read moon-runes

Well I didn't know that.

Because he's gay for Okabe and knows Okabe is not actually gay, so he wishes he was a girl for the sole reason that he could date Okabe.

He's just naturally feminine, but he doesn't actually want to be a girl. He just wants Okabe dick.

Based retard

people often mistaken me for a female when I shave my facial hair, but the idea of cross dressing or transitioning fucking disgusts me.

>all these beta prison gay chasers itt
pathetic

Is this the video game thread?

Attached: 1557414437337.png (960x540, 465K)

based cute boy

crossdressing and transitioning is tranny degeneracy

Attached: sup, loser.jpg (634x634, 76K)

Attached: 1542542481184.png (899x866, 540K)

Case in point, Emma. Still ended up like 5'10" though, but then again, so do a lot of women these days, especially Nords.

Attached: 1483664500272.jpg (4096x2731, 744K)

I have a friend he bitches about growing up facial hair and thinks its the worst thing ever.

he kinda indentifies himself as a non-binary but still why some people are such a bitch for almost everything

Okabe isn't gay, but a massive faggot. Luka is pretty much a female in every sense but genitals (but he has an alternative hole)

i would ravage him as a straight man, but put female hormones on his food to avoid this sad destiny:

Attached: 1554980215882.jpg (850x1202, 90K)

Couldn't he just wish the other guy was gay?

You know women have Adam’s apples too, right?

Attached: 1558298010801.gif (239x200, 438K)

Only talentless hacks do that. In official materials he has a reasonably masculine body, and his outfit is actually really cleverly designed to disguise his physique, particularly big white overcoat worn over black which hides his shoulder width.

Imagine being Astolfo

Attached: 56f34ce9d5ea3df5449fc8c222f4af19.jpg (650x780, 122K)

I think part of it is him not really accepting himself as gay, and using this roundabout thinking instead, like instead of saying "I wish I could date Okabe" it's "I wish I was a girl so I could date Okabe"

or he doesn't want to change anything about him. Or anything else I'm kinda just shooting the shit.

Attached: 1548038454633.png (500x708, 751K)

>Cope harder loser.

Nah, I'll leave the coping to you as you continue to post bullshit.

I'd fap

>5'10
that's womanlet tier for a catwalk model

Attached: Karlie Kloss.jpg (1000x700, 135K)

so you're admitting you're misusing the phrase?

> For example, a sign that says "parking prohibited on Sundays" (the exception) "proves" that parking is allowed on the other six days of the week (the rule).

Now let's look at what you said:
> male 3d traps don't exist
> hey, there's one

retard.

>you're not a tranny unless you have SRS and take HRT

Attached: 1552861307089.jpg (778x813, 362K)

>im gonna run away! That will show him!

Lmao, btfo

>wanting to be Astolfo instead of wanting to fuck him

what's the point?

Attached: 1559593682878.jpg (548x800, 76K)

Astolfo is the perfect male!

Attached: 63766144.jpg (1300x2000, 1.08M)

Yes, you have "btfo" by posting no argument other than "hurrr cope loser." Truly I have been bested by a master.

Attached: 1556434798821.jpg (923x653, 160K)

Imagine being this stupid.
>3d traps dont exist
>heres 1 semi passable one in a cafe full of non passable ones
>these are called the cutest "traps" in nipland

>so he wishes he was a girl for the sole reason that he could date Okabe

That still makes him a tranny. Most of them are just repressed homosexuals anyway that can't deal with it so they want to become the other sex so they can still be straight.

>post argument
>a greentext and a ftfy is what he calls an argument

How fucking sad you must be if you think that even comes close to an argument. You lost before you even began. Get over it, loser.

I want to both be Astolfo and fuck Astolfo!

Attached: 69586752_p0.png (1224x2000, 973K)

>perfect balance of female and male traits
he's the dream girlfriend of any straight male

Attached: 1557764588993.jpg (960x879, 110K)

No. Trannies have gender dysphoria. Luka is a boy and he acknowledges the fact that he is a boy. He just wishes he were a girl so he could have gotten that Okabedick.

He grew out of it.

There was a real life story of a gay man "transitioning" into a woman just so he could seduce his straight friend. It worked.

this

Attached: suit tl.jpg (720x1016, 179K)

Lukako is born a man in one worldline and is born a woman in another worldline this doesn't make him a tranny

>He just wishes he were a girl so he could have gotten that Okabedick.

you say it like it's normal, no man would want to be a female, especially for a shallow reason like that one

i hate niggers

that suit doesn't suit you my sweet Astolfo

change it or better yet, get naked

>not wanting Astolfo to fuck you
He is a canon top.

> Rule: There are no 3d traps
> wow, here's one
> nah, totally proves what I said earlier.

why even link to wikipedia when you can't even understand the page. Here's an example of the exception proving the rule:

> For example, a sign that says "parking prohibited on Sundays" (the exception) "proves" that parking is allowed on the other six days of the week (the rule).

he can't even bear a child.

>strawmanning this hard

Your not even reading at this point. You just see a (you) and post the same wrong bullshit

not with that attidude

i'll just keep trying

And I agree, but to be a tranny he would have to consider himself a girl, which is simply not the case.

Attached: 1518813943947.gif (560x582, 43K)

I can see guys on r9k being that desperate

Thats bullshit, but i believe it

I'm quoting the wikipedia article you linked, brainlet. The "exception" part of the saying refers to the contrasting situation, you're using it the wrong way, as the page describes using an example of a dumb farmer, which is an apt comparison for you.

/r9k/ power fantasy

Attached: TRANSGENDER-LOVE-MAN-TO-MARILYN.jpg (615x602, 65K)

Im calling that bs, cause you sure as hell cant read and understand my post so how can you read a wikipedia article.

Because he knows deluding yourself doesn't change reality like any normal person does.

hot

Attached: 1542450370397.jpg (960x943, 87K)

>tries to look like a chad but gives off insecure look that he has to settle for a trannies shit encrusted asshole

Astolfo fucks girls and bottoms for straight men. he isn't interested in topping gays or bisexuals

canon btw

Attached: 1555902873199.jpg (1254x1797, 509K)

his friend is the best

>no bulge

>post argument

I see now, you're mentally challenged. When someone says "by posting no argument" that means they are talking about the other person. Do you get it now, brainlet?

I deadname them just to see them suffer more.

Attached: 1404339033756.gif (320x240, 380K)

>Trannies have gender dysphoria.

Having gender dysphoria is not a deciding factor on whether or not someone is a tranny. Living as, and wanting to be, their opposite gender, however, is.

Ladykiller
Manslayer

Attached: astolfo kills.jpg (1280x1390, 1.02M)

Why is Yea Forums so gay?

Attached: 1556217408941.gif (428x360, 293K)

if you're a MALE and you don't want to be 100% TOP with Astolfo you don't deserve him

Attached: 1554184271862.png (4074x3399, 2.68M)

the power of cute+cock

Artist is MrPotatoParty but this specific work is like nonexistent anywhere on usual sites
pbs.twimg.com/media/DRkx-xeVoAAhQDp.jpg

because they're sad incel who never touched a female beside their mother and never will unless they rape their sister.

Are you truly incapable of seeing how the statement "there are no [passable] 3d traps" includes not implication of a rule? It is a rule in itself and an exception, as you yourself state a sentence later, disproves that rule.

> A rural village is "always" quiet. A local farmer rents his fields to a rock festival, which disturbs the quiet. In this example, saying "the exception proves the rule" is literally incorrect

Thanks for playing.

You have to post an argument yourself if your gonna have any room to criticize. Greentexting from your asshole doesnt count. Jesus you really are dumb as a box of rocks and half as useful.

Good wincest is hot as fuck

Attached: 1557482708636.jpg (210x240, 19K)

d'Eon

i prefer Astolfo over him, but he can change into a girl (female) if you want it, that's an advantage he has over Astolfo

Attached: 1559331747138.png (480x640, 319K)

>69
only with fem d'Eon

>no bulge
here

Attached: mr0wpoa3zio01.jpg (1000x1494, 243K)

>section: Serious nonsense
>"It will rain on my birthday, it always does."
>"It didn't rain last year."
>"But the exception proves the rule."

>The first speaker in this example has confused the meaning of the phrase, apparently believing that any exception to any rule "proves" the rule true; in this case, the notion that "the exception proves the rule in cases not excepted" is neither implied nor understood by the speaker.

>"male 3d traps don't exist"
>"the first guy in the video is one though"
>"the exception proves the rule"

>The first speaker in this example has confused the meaning of the phrase, apparently believing that any exception to any rule "proves" the rule true; in this case, the notion that "the exception proves the rule in cases not excepted" is neither implied nor understood by the speaker.

lmao, is this the future of conversation, people provide their own sources to call them out on their bullshit?

Around 3 years ago I was so deep in love with a lesbian that I even had actual dreams where the same thing happened. I mean, what else can you do when you meet real life Kino?

Attached: aca2a7716ab945b8abf4e0a7f563209f[1].jpg (350x509, 38K)

Why can't Astolfo be real, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=2hGLLccR5co
Doesn't look consistent.
>the translators were specifically told by 5pb to translate it that way
Source?

Thanks user

Attached: 013.jpg (1044x537, 235K)

But I want to both fuck and be fucked by Astolfo

Attached: AstolfoX-7.jpg (753x854, 395K)

Is villifying virgin men who are already out of luck and shat on by an entire gender the trendy thing in 2019?

women are amoral sociopaths, the sooner you learn this the more life will make sense.

Yes user it's only women who do this

>"There are no giant squids."
>pic related
>"Yup, that's a giant squid."
>"By showing me this giant squid, you have proven that there are no giant squids!"

Attached: giant_squid.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Greentexting from your asshole doesnt count.

But not green-texting from your asshole does count? I'm sorry that the big bad green text triggered you so much that you weren't able to read what was posted. Here I'll post it for you again.

>Anal sex was looked down on unless it was with a slave or a prostitute, non-anal forms of sex were practiced between men instead

I know greentext is scary, but if you need to, get your little sister to hold your hand so that you can at least look at it long enough to read.

it's disproportionately women who fail to comprehend the value of principled and justice oriented morality. This has nothing to do with being mocked for viginhood in and of itself, but it leads to things like that as well as other hypocrisies.