>can access paladin
>has defense and resistance
>good kill power

but...

she's crazy

Attached: Capture.png (342x486, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRXOorR-UBc
old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/22e45x/a_look_at_growth_rates_over_the_years/
youtube.com/watch?v=HNJRRR3jKcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is there a downside?

echoes?

Waiting on the negatives

Fire Emblem Echoes

I want her to step on my crotch.

alm

why were gaiden/echoes' character endings so depressing
>Clive gets killed by pirates later if Mathilda dies
>Tobin does a complete personality 180 if Gray dies
>Gray just leaves and is never seen again if Clair dies
>Faye doesn't have a good ending

Attached: 6pb41vQ.jpg (750x725, 203K)

She is a bitch to Silque for no reason.

>Sonia just gets turned into the witch monster she was trying to find a cure for just like her sisters
>and thats in the best ending where no one dies

>paladin
its cleric

>everyone suddenly wants to have a girl that has to picture another man in her mind to deal with you even trying to hold her hand
Wow, you guys are alot more pathetic than i figured.

>Paladin
>not cleric

Faye as a cleric isn't really needed, you already get 2 clerics in Alm's route, one of which has warp and the other has the best healing spell in the game

>suddenly
That was the gimmick of one of the most popular girls in Awakening

Attached: 512240f35697a79dba30cb370a52074a.jpg (550x825, 159K)

Its helpful to have her as one if you want that dracoshield.

Hey faye. Alm sticks his dick into celica and doesnt think twice about you.

Post those beefcakes instead

>that sunken neckline
Based

Attached: 5F30A9B1-FFC5-4539-8A47-14F833485F3F.png (410x410, 228K)

I like using mid-stat units in FE games more than the reliably OP ones, just because it makes the run unpredictable in who ends up being amazing and who ends up being mediocre

don't forget gray drowning in alcohol if Tobin dies

Yandere fags are worse than NTR fags
>dude crazy chicks xD

Yes and silque is fucking shit as a healer and Tatiana is towards the end of the game. Faye gives a recall spell so you can warp someone in to assassinate a key target and then warp them out, and earlier provides a safer, -ranged- heal with physic. Mathilda is the only horse you need.

yes, the only downside but pretty bad

How is Silque shit as a healer? She's one of the best healers in the game, Warp access is no joke and when she's able to summon Dread Fighters the rest of the game is trivialized. Anyway, if you need Physic that badly then just make Tobin a mage, it's his best class anyway thanks to Excalibur.

What's with FE girls and the delicious pits man i wanna lick em up so bad

Attached: faf2210421127ac69e2a17b9896e7707186496e0_00.jpg (800x466, 40K)

Tobin doesn’t get physic, he gets recover. And yes, silque is a shit healer since she only gets heal. If you’re using silque it’s because of warp which is made better with cleric Faye since it allows you to do ballsier shit.

Tobin gets Physic 5 levels after Recover. Anyway, I never bothered making Faye a Cleric after the DLC, just used Shade since she gets rescue too and Silence which makes Nuibaba trivial

>Beat Echoes on Hard when it came out
>Didn't get to play the DLC
Is the DLC worth replaying Echoes for? I heard it gives several characters an extra class that doesn't do much to make them better.

She will never look at you the way she gazes at Alm.

Right you are, he gets in it echoes but not gaiden

I really like these. It made for cool easter eggs and hope they have keep with alternate endings if certain units die or how FE6 only gave long endings to people who actually participated in the final chapter (they can modify it to make it so that if they promoted or whatever).
It never made sense how someone like Wil became the Captain of Ostia's Caelin branch Archer Division if I never used him and he was still a level 4 archer by endgame.

The DLC maps are fun and give decent rewards, Cipher characters are good and can be used to round out anything the other characters are lacking, like giving Randall to Celica because she only gets on Cavalier late in the game.

Nothing in Echoes is worth playing

>which makes Nuibaba trivial

I felt like boss warping Alm in to Double Lion her sweet ass to oblivion and rescuing him with Faye. They should have turned that into a cutscene move like Triangle Attack.

Faye is cute but Doot is best.

Attached: doot.png (320x320, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fRXOorR-UBc
>watching character deaths
>Delthea's "I don't wanna die..."
fuck

Attached: 6.png (161x119, 2K)

Imagine caring for poorly written anime tropes with shitty VA.

That’s probably because celica’s maps are like 80% deserts and swamps

Echoes definitely has some of the better english voice acting in the series.

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 118K)

That's one of the reasons why I don't like the newer games that much, especially Fates with its super lopsided growths. You have Awakening where everyone's got 80%+ growths in all stats except res so perfect levels are common, Fates where everyone has one or two stats in the 70%s and everything else 20-30% and Echoes where almost everyone has fuck all growths so only bases matter.

Attached: weighted.png (368x208, 9K)

Bored, someone ask me a FE (or TRS/BWS idc) related question

>yandere
she isn't though. She is obsessive but even she sorta moved on after being rejected and she even let AlmxCelica happened.

It doesn't, it's mediocre garbage overhyped by shit eating retards who never heard good English VA in their life

Here's a look at average growth rates (both totals and each stat) throughout the years
old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/22e45x/a_look_at_growth_rates_over_the_years/

Swordmaster or Hero?

She comes from a very bad game

If that's what you think, dude.

Attached: 1CD81ABB-2789-40E8-942B-05891A52AACD.png (405x360, 207K)

You don't need to think that, you know it

Why do they still made this shitty series and have retards lap it up?

Is that my boy Saru?

>Swordmaster or Hero?
what game ?

If you say so.

Tell us user, which games do have good English VA?

Attached: 1516931164419.jpg (1050x1400, 191K)

Depends on the game
Swordmaster if the game is more player phase oriented and doubling thresholds are higher
Hero if the game is more enemy phase oriented and hand axes are busted
Aesthetically, I always liked the pauldrons and shields the heroes got while the only time I liked swordmaster designs were in Radiant Dawn since each one had a distinct look and coats were cool
Prints money and Isekai is really popular right now more than ever right now. That and anime tropes changed over the years

Doesn't matter what I say since your obsessive compulsive nature will make you reply regardless.

Not Echoes that's for sure

Shitty growths do nothing to a game, all it means is there's a clear divide between good units and bad ones

since we're on the topic of obsession, aren't you the guy who seethes harder than anything anytime there's an Echoes thread and tries his hardest to shit on it? It's kind of laughable you would say i'm obsessive despite this

Even then, bases + promo gains and stat boosters + forged (or good) weaponry are more than enough to salvage a unit growing poorly in most of the games.
People get to caught up in growth rates alone

If you marry her she goes on long vacations.

See, told you.

I only played Echoes and the older games. Is Awakening and Fates that bad?

So I was right on the mark. Alright, last (You) you're getting.

dodge

Only in the shitty games since enemy stats will match up to a player even with terrible bases

No

I really hate what Cordelia, her ilk, and FE12 have done to Catria. I’m just not attracted to rebound romance.

Again, you just proved it. Do you like making yourself look dumb.

Awakening and Fates are good compared to this """" game"""""". Of course since this is a delusional fanboy thread you won't hear that truth anywhere

Except Faye also has the best goddamn spell in the game with Anew.

You mean something that was in 3

Awakening is ok overall, but the map design is lacking.
Regarding Fates, only Conquest is worth your time.

Not really?
What level does she learn that again?

They both have enough redeeming features to not be """bad""". Fates tries its hardest to come close though. If Conquest's maps and difficulty weren't godly nobody would talk about it.
Awakening is okay if you just like clearing maps, but it's really, really easy to break the level progression due to how many side chapters there are even if you avoid fighting random monsters.

>Echoes thread
>Way more posts than posters

I wonder who could be behind this...

Way to fucking refuse answering the question. You’re probably just another two-bit sub purist.

Anew isn't really worth it because you're not getting it during the endgame and the steep HP costs means she needs to be healed before she can use it again. It's very situational unlike traditional dancers

I would let her brap right in my mouth

Attached: 1541952845130.jpg (563x675, 90K)

Doesn't a character if Sacred Stones have the smae death quote?

One that I remember that I thought was a bit too morbid was that literally-who from FE7 saying "Harken... Where are you? I... I can't see anything..."

They love this bad game so much they constantly need to shill it. Fucking embarrassing

Wonder if he made the thread just to samefag/false flag

She wasn’t that single-minded about it, though. That was Palla.

Found him!

Fine, Xenoblade. Happy? Answering the question doesn't stop the VA from being bad shill

He looks like a blond Todd Howard

It's a shame, I was more interested in Birthright because of the Samurai setting which looked pretty unique.

Yeah, Lute has a similar death quote.
obvious samefag

Told you, Echoescucks have mastered the art of shilling

That's Isadora, his fiance
One that stook out to me was this one

In Part 2: Endgame
Geoffrey: Queen Elincia! My queen, where are you?! I can't see... Blood is in my eyes... Your Majesty... I'll be right...there...
Elincia: Geoffrey... Geoffrey! ...You mustn't die... I'll be all alone... Please... Geoffrey...
(Geoffrey dies: Game over)

Her literal line of dialogue about it is "Marth...." in her death quote on book 1. You only know Palla's obsession on her ending

There's a screenshot somewhere of Soleil's death quote where she says something along the lines of "I always wanted to die laughing... So why can't I stop crying?".

If you liked Awakening, Birthright is more of the same.
Tons of Route and Kill boss maps without much variety, but the story is atleast passable. The story of Revelations and Conquest are both trainwrecks.

>passable story
>leo's tome of magical back and forth transport deus ex machina

UUHHHHHHHHHH NO

>JOIN MY MERCENARY KINGDOM

Attached: 0a8.jpg (285x287, 10K)

No wonder Echoescucks love her so much

>geta new computer and decide to try using Citra
>Awakening and Fates both run really well
>Echoes drops down to 60-70% speed whenever dialogue pops up during missions
What's up with this?

Attached: 1549925611689.png (160x258, 15K)

It's a sign from god, he warning you to not make the mistake of playing a shitty game

I like Fire Emblem
I like Echoes

Seek help. It would be good for you.

Birthright is literally an upgraded Awakening

man she's so cute and funny

>Xenoblade
youtube.com/watch?v=HNJRRR3jKcY
I hope you mean Xeno1 cause if you're implying Xeno2 has good voice acting at any point, you need to get your ears checked.

Attached: Dede.jpg (439x294, 43K)

Now that's Soul. Why was Echoes so soulless, These drones wish it could match up to a great game like Xenoblade

I like Fire Emblem
I like Echoes

Kill yourself and take your shit taste back to hell

Reread that post.

In the past two weeks, why has xenoblade been mentioned consistently in every single last fire emblem thread?
Never played it so idk if they share anything outside being nintendo RPGs

Echoes lags on actual 3ds as well. It's really strange.

I like Fire Emblem
I like Echoes

I don’t think ANYONE has thought that Xenoblade 2 had good voiceacting. It’s always Xenoblade 1 thanks to the exoticism of Britbong unknowns instead of Guild/Funi usuals.

probably just people comparing xenoblade 2 to three houses for shitposting purposes

She sure is.

Attached: 1506766314678.png (690x800, 404K)

Probably because the devs are a bunch of hacks who can't program for shit

The second stage of cancer is here

It's using the same engine as Fates and Awakening though, and they don't lag.

Xenoblade is a really good WRPG made by Japs with a really good dub.
Xenoblade 2 is haremshit like FE13, 14 and the upcoming 16 with a really disappointing dub.
It’s not hard to see why people would bring it up.

cope

rope

imagine hating a game so much you make your entire life revolve around hating it instead of enjoying things.

Slap a Yea Forums logo on that post.

Same engine =/= same devs

grope

Heard you the first time shill

Xenoblade is actually good unlike FE, so jealously over a better series

with what?

this is because Rex didn't make it into Smash Ulimate isn't it?

trope

None of those games are harem.

Second place is pretty good, all things considered.

Attached: 10a8d05f4b5c30af3d5fcaa94e4bc29f.png (462x600, 214K)

You must be going blind faster than Helen Keller’s support worker to not see the haremshit in those games.

Attached: nonono.jpg (310x206, 13K)

Honestly rather take that faggot than the face of ironic weeb core.

I'm not a FEfag so I can't possibly be blind, so show me how those are harem?

why do you play fire emblem? i can't imagine people play it for the story but thats seems to be the #1 reason to bitch about.

who?

I’m calling you a troper. It’s an insult.

Then why are you in an FE waifupost thread?

I like how they use a actually shit unit for the comparison (Nyx). And i say this as somebody who married her on rev

Of all the things 3H could have lifted from Echoes I wish they would've gone with something soulful like mourning quotes instead of the actual direction they went in

Ugh... How should I react? I'm, ugh, butthurting?

Attached: 1543713380666.png (256x256, 48K)

Aw, seriously? Usually whenever TVTropes is brought up on Yea Forums, it gets treated as another bad place that everyone’s supposed to hate like the plague, like Reddit or Tumblr.

It's probably going to be the only thing you accomplish in your life

The sliver case was such a good game

Joker, who else?

So I should've been act like a madman when you called me a troper? I'm fucked up, I guess
>was
But it is a good game

i dunno, these days "ironic weeb core" could mean anything, heck before you replied i thought you were going to say shulk or chrom.

>buy my warbonds

Well that and being a cunnysseur of the highest calibur.

Attached: 781b2598d9dca36ed62ab8468de4c2b4.png (463x600, 233K)

>put a new character in a remake
>make the character cute
>give her the catria/cordelia cuck treatment

I want to find the fucker in ISIS who gets off to this garbage and blow his brains out with a shotgun.

Obsessed