There are people who actually think the N64 was good, some who even think it was better than the PS1 or Saturn

>there are people who actually think the N64 was good, some who even think it was better than the PS1 or Saturn

Explain.

Attached: Nintendo_64.jpg (300x235, 12K)

Never was into RPGs that much or played a lot of games, just played my favorites a lot, and my favorite games of the generation besides SOTN are on 64.

Imagine having tastes THIS BADLY as a young boy.

My fucking god N64 is mediocre as shit.

PS1 had EVERY GENRE

EVERY
GENRE
EVERY SINGLE GAME

>literal sónygger

It's a multiplayer-oriented system so many people have nostalgic memories over it. Sure it's aged like shit but there was nothing like playing Goldeneye 007 with your friends back in the day.

Of course you'd have to be pretty smoothbrained to think it holds up well, especially since almost every decent game for it has had enhanced remakes.

Imagine getting mad at a black man because he has better taste than you ever have.

>nigger
>having better taste than a white
*chuckle*

Yes black men have better taste in video games on average.

Attached: 1535390511435.jpg (903x744, 324K)

I'm a Nintendo fan and I agree, the N64 is the worst Nintendo console.

The controller is crap, but the Nintendo 64 is the definition of soulful kino.
When did all you contrarians start showing up?

I agree that PS1 is better for the fact it had the best set of titles in all genres. Rpg (final fantasy) sports, horror( silent hill, RE etc) fighting(virtua fighter, Tekken ) maybe N64 was better for platformers but still PS1 wins easily overall

im a nincel faggot but saturn has a way better library. panzer dragoon saga alone crucifies the n64.

I don't think the N64 was good, but I do think it was better than the Shitstation and the Shaturn. That entire generation was a steaming dumpster fire that was vastly inferior to both the 4th and 6th generations. All the developers were putzing around trying to make 3D games that they didn't know how to make on hardware that wasn't ready for it. The overwhelming majority of it deserves to be buried in the desert and forgotten. The few exceptions, like Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64, were on the N64. Therefore, I give the N64 the win by virtue of being the least shitty console of that generation.

When we grew up

N64 is trash

It has 2 of the greatest games of all time that are still better than almost every game that has come out since then, Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time.

They must like 3d platformers or racer, that's all it had over the ps1.

>panzer dragoon saga alone crucifies the n64.
>thinking anyone besides a few thousand even played it back then
>muh emulators don't count

Are you retarded? The PS1 and especially the Saturn has a great library of 2D games. The N64 couldn't even render sprites properly.

by your shit logic CoD is the best series ever.

Attached: 1559738381169.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Such as? Legitimate question. I've asked this before and all I ever get is "Castlevainia SOTN"

The N64 is an excellent system for platformers, both 2D and 3D

Legend of mana remains one of the most beautiful games ever.

Attached: Legend-of-Mana-This-Tues.jpg (600x300, 67K)

>judge a console on it's games
>arguably has the best games of all time
>everybody hates it still

There is, and has always been, a stupid agenda against the N64.

i have a way of dealing with contrarian faggots where i come from
i shoot them

it doesn't have the best games of all time

Like what? Unless you like 3d collectathons aka the shittiest genre it's kinda lacking.