Just bought a demon souls

just bought a demon souls
what a class i pick??
is a pyromancer in a game?????? i always play a pyromancer in a dark souls game

Attached: 1545254838317.png (1920x1200, 3.02M)

Play the uninstall wizard you trashfire

Attached: 1506732569350.gif (500x500, 868K)

shut up a faggot

Just pick a class with high INT
Fire magic has more requirements in Demon's than in Dark Souls so it's actually important to level INT

Pyromancer isn't very satisfying because the game has balance issues and most of the bosses are hilariously weak to fire.

Just go sword and board, it'll be more entertaining.

Royalty

Do not use magic on your first playthrough unless you want the whole game to be a boring steamroll. Magic is even more overpowered than it is in Dark Souls. Be a pure melee knight first, then do whatever the fuck you want.

wow
int is for a gay
a shield is for a gay

can play guts? a big sword like a Zweihänder

I always preferred Demons Souls because you felt like some random schmuck that just wandered into the Foglands for adventure/money/power/moralfagging/whatever and wound up being the chosen one.
Preferred it massively to starting the game as the chosen undead or the chosen ash or the chosen whatever the fuck

Demon's Souls is low fantasy.
Dark Souls is high fantasy.

What's your first language by the way?

This guy sounds like a parody of someone trying to parody the usual Souls-player.

Good job, you saw the shitty joke OP was trying to make
I bet you feel very clever right now

What if I do?

Attached: 1523060990251.jpg (325x353, 88K)

wizard = easy mode
rest is up to you

no
i always play a pyromancer with a greatsword
a shield is boring because a dodge is fun
a pyromancy is good because dont need a stats like other

what the fuck are you talking about?
both are high fantasy

"No!"

You should look up an explanation of English articles and how to use them online.
That's not how you use 'a' and it's making you sound like you are of very low intelligence when you are in actuality, I assume, just not very good at English.

pick Royalty and see people get angry.

I think the most hillarious part of Demon Souls is that most of the NPCs mentioned in the opening is already dead by the time you arrive.
There is what... 5 dead Saint's in the Swamp?

And a bunch of other things. The world is ironically more dead than its in Dark Souls.

Attached: Demon_Souls_Old_One.jpg (2560x1623, 1.83M)

Deprived or whatever it's called

Just looked, think I was thinking of barbarian

The chosen undead thing in Dark Souls 1 was just a big fat lie though.

ESL fuck off, this is an english speaking board on american servers you fucking monkey

To be fair in Demon's Souls most of the world is already swallowed by the old one
In Dark Souls all that the beginning of the dark age does is get rid of the power of the gods and the fire age, as far as I recall the dark age doesn't actually destroy the world

There is hope in the world of Dark Souls.
Demon's Souls is a world which is truly doomed.

In Dark Souls, the promise of a new Lord of Cinder will reinvigorate the world.
In Dark Souls II, the world can be made better by finding a way out from the cycle of Light and Dark.
In Dark Souls III, life might continue outside of the cycle still, or in the Painted World.

In Demon's Souls, even if you put the Old One back to sleep, it will rise again and the World now has but a single Monumental left. If he should die, then everything will unravel. And of course we have the revelation that God is the Old One. There is nothing greater to offer salvation.
The world is far more dark than that of Dark Souls.

King Allant's line at the end still makes me shiver:
"You fool, Don't you understand? No one wishes to go on..."

I'll stay alive forever if it means qt maiden in black won't be sad

Fuck off a nigger

I picked a temple knight. Based?

>he thinks there's a chosen undead

Good ashen one, now go link the fire.

>In Demon's Souls, even if you put the Old One back to sleep, it will rise again and the World now has but a single Monumental left.
Or B, the cycle repeats itself
They discover the prison
They rediscover the soul arts, but before the acopalypse happens, like the first time
They realize they fucked up, and reseal the fucker with force. Instead of waiting for so long that the world is already doomed.

Demon Souls is weird because everyone of important is already dead.
And you are left with the somewhat talentless visionaries who can't actually get shit done.