Pathfinder:Kingmaker

ENHANCED OUT TODAY LADS
WHAT BUILD YOU PLANNING FOR YOUR NEW RUN?

Attached: pf enhanced.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1620646560787757751
youtube.com/watch?v=313qMIVDovw&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=60
youtube.com/watch?v=0B0NTp3EHWU&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=58
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHMQg1vo7w&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=59
youtube.com/watch?v=X50WD95XZBU
nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/109
steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1640913421072019743/
youtube.com/watch?v=95DDkGhb-ks
youtube.com/watch?v=OcP0WdH7rTs
pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Druid
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PTVcEt48w
gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/ineffects_guide_v2/page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have 180hours in the game and I haven't finished the game once.

Got it from the gog sale. What is a good class for the first time?

Difference between regular and enhanced?

Any with animal companion so Sylvan Sorcerer, Animal Domain Cleric/Inquisitor or Ranger for starters.
Pick Memedon as animal buddy

Attached: pf wild hunt.jpg (640x900, 38K)

>costs a fuckton
>have to wait until they fix the inevitable bugs
I really want to fucking play it though. At least I have ToEE and JA2 to keep me company til then

Everytime I install it I'm reminded of 40 ac wolves and the clusterfuck combat system and uninstall.

how much better is this than PoE and Deadfire?
I played a couple of hours on Deadfire just mucking about with different characters, it was pretty enjoyable as far as combat goes and I liked seeing how skills and stuff affected what I could do, like in the first cave for example, but the writing and such was pretty retarded, especially the stupid made up language shit

Attached: 233.jpg (640x640, 95K)

I really wanted to get in to the game but couldn't. I preferred Divinity and POE

also

>steal Kraken's Eye from an inn, pretty sure the inn was named after it since it was so important
>innkeeper even talks to me about it
>I steal it and can sell it straight back to him with no questions asked, buys it like a retard

pissed me off

Didn't this game just come out? What exact is "enhanced"?

Divinity i can see.
But POE. Jesus, your a bloody masochist.

>have to wait until they fix the inevitable bugs
Already fixed.

>costs a fuckton
From what I recall even at release it was like 39.99

A lot.

Many new features, actually.
These will all be free for those who have the original game, anyways.
Coup de Grace for example.

Fuck these fags. Literally "Pick Blind Fight or enjoy not doing jack shit ever again"

Evil elf wizard

Attached: 1547715882705.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Bought the game on release
Never even installed it
at least tell me it's free for the owner of the original

Can you explain what that is? I've only ever played 2nd and 5th edition

>love character building in adnd, 3.5 and 5e
>everyone gets mad I'm bad at rping
Is this game worthwhile? Is there a proper turn system like playing dnd?

It is free but the new dungeon dlc isnt free but its barely a part of the main story from what I understand.

There's a mod for the latter

Coup de Grace lets you make a instant kill attack against enemies that are asleep/paralysed
Literally a mercy kill.

wheres the wife dude that posts in every crpg thread bros

you NEED to CALL him here

Valerie sucks

>NEW RUN

i never played past oleg

i waited for bug fixes and waited and probably still will wait few weeks

I bought this game and refunded it a few weeks ago because it was so boring and the graphics were so cartoony. Does it actually get better? Also is pure arcane archer a good class if I do decide to try it again?

I honestly think it's just not your kind of game user

Yes

VALERIE
IS SHIT

Is there Linzi romance DLC yet?

Can I play a shaman?
How do they play?

Fire-based blaster sorcerer or wizard. Emberkin Aasimar is a particularly good choice if you're going sorcerer, thanks to the CHA boost. Fireballs are great since there's a big Troll quest line right after the game's opening tutorial act.

Haven't played PF yet, but I'm familiar with AD&D2 and D&D3, 3.5

Are wizards just as diverse and fun in this game? Lots of spells, including utility? Does CoDzilla work similarly to 3E?

Story good?

What changed compared to the standard edition?
Is pure Scaled Fist good now?

Yes, Yes.
Wizards are only not as good as BG2 due to no contingencies, sequencers, simulacras etc
However many spells work exactly as in pnp so are extraordinarily powerful including low level ones.
Color Spray for example trivializes every battle up to 4-5th level, Stinklng Cloud does the same except for even level 20th enemies.

From a game mechanics standpoint, it runs on a much more fun system than PoE.

From a story standpoint, it's less pointlessly verbose and is more about being a good RPG

I hope you can actually finish most the quests now without the game having a fucking stroke

Can any of the druid sub-classes become good or evil or are you just stuck playing neutral as a druid?

S O R C

The base game is currently on sale on GOG and I'm kinda tempted to buy it. Dunno about the season pass, though. Aside from tiefling waifus is any of the DLC actually worth the extra money?

Attached: 0.jpg (1000x1567, 176K)

*spending the extra money

To name a few:
steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1620646560787757751
It's free if you already own the original anyways.
There have been many qol changes since the release, anyways such as throne room to world map exit, teleporting between settlements, faster movement outside of combat etc
grognard slav devs filled with SOUL and love for their games, as always.
Also we notSlaads now, bros

Attached: pf notslaads.png (1289x429, 469K)

Not sure about the new dlc coming out but the varns hold dlc is pretty short from what I heard so you could always pirate it, works with gog either way.

Tiefling waifus are worth it for sure though.

In other words, another option to kill Trolls like in ToEE

Is Two Weapons Fighting viable in this game?

In other words, another option for Wild Hunt Chads to virgin humans.

it's embarassingly powerful.
Rogues for example are insane as there's a feat that adds DEX to damage, there's enchanted weapons later on with properties that make ToB weapons blush, literally 0.1% only of the content is immune to SA/crits in PF.
The goblin rogue party member alone melts shit down in seconds with double kukris

Attached: ilya-bodaykin-satyrs.jpg (1920x1172, 312K)

>Polish rpg russian language available
>russian rpg no Polish because?

Fuck you ivan you are not getting any money from me

i hope polish devs will not include russian in their products ever

>tfw cant play satyrs
just..

>implying I dont pack everyone with blind-fighting

Cant play wasps niether

Nice fort there Wild Hunt, would be a shame if someone set up some smelly clouds

Do I still need to roll the fucking dice to find locations?

Will I have to wait long for crack

They have paralyze auras/gaze
it's just rendered null by Freedom of Movement anyways

Attached: satyr.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

I'm like hours in (somewhere in chap2) and the game is so stale goddamn
>dude magic monster attacking everyone (are they?) every 3 fucking months, enjoy sitting in your castle waiting lol
>politics politics politics

Attached: Kingmaker.jpg (1370x811, 155K)

Blind fight makes you immune to gaze attacks.
While you should have it at least on some of your martials, yeah, you can just FoM everyone without it.

It's pretty funny that the kingdom's whole war potential is basically about 9 dudes, give or take depending on how many joins charname.

You have an army that differs based on choices with the war general.
Mine were a bunch of potion quaffing addicted mage warriors, for example.
Who were aided by skeletons.

Attached: pf necrotopia.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Is it that good? I decided to play better games and I am making my way through Pillars of Eternity right now, really digging it, I think I will need another CRPG after that.

Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil?

It's good for getting autistic with all the character builds and shit but the story is kinda meh

-owlcat
-release day

EE and expansion.
No, just no. And I beat the game when it came out. I love Kingmaker but I've learned my lesson from it and their DLCs (that weren't as bugged but still had some bad initial ones).

Can you imagine what a clusterfuck randomly generated maps are going to be? What will be the worst one? Maybe entering a room with no exit door. So concludes our Baron's story.

Wait.

(Also to answer your question when it's not fucked, druid)

LG while killing and purging every single bandit or monster scum on sight, which the game allows you to do while gaining LG points.

Attached: Lawful Good.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

For any fellow solo chads who refuse to sully themselves with shit companions, here are my two favorite solo builds for this game:

A. The Dragon Wakes
Angelkin Aasimar for +2 str/+2 cha
First level in scaled fist (monk). CHA 20, STR 20. 5 levels in sorcerer, get knowledge (arcana) at every level for 6 in arcana by lvl 6. Then go Dragon Disciple until you get the final STR stat increase. Then 2 paladin for +CHA to saving throws and immunity to things. Dump the rest into either sorcerer for extra magic power, or monk for melee power. Wear robes of the master (armags tomb), helm of mental perfection, belt of physical perfection. Make sure you get Dragon Style, Intimidating Presence (or whatever its called where +str adds to diplomacy skill), and Corungan Smash. Add points into strength when you level up. Beat things to a pulp with your fists.

B. Kineticist is OP as fuck
Plumekin Aasimar
First level in traditional monk (or any kind of monk really, but traditional gives +2 more will save). Then full psychokineticist from lvl 2 - 20. Same equipment as the above, robe of the master, belt of physical perfection, ect. Prioritize DEX, increase it on every level up. Start with air/lightning element. Get air/air later for thunderblast. Transition into water/ice much later on for blizzard. Use kinetic blade for most of the game until you get Cloud at high levels, then just cloud. Early on use cyclone to deal with swarms. Accept burn liberally just watch out for will saves.

It's stupid overpowered. I do mean STUPID overpowered. As in, doing 40+ damage at level fucking 3, and 400+ damage per round in a giant area at high levels overpowered. Use air kinetic blade for max damage, use lightning kinetic blade if target has high ac because touch ac is almost always slower than raw ac. (Elemental attacks are easier to hit because they're spells basically).

Is the Ranger class any good or they are just good for the larping appearance?

Oh I forgot for build B max out DEX and WIS. Don't bother with strength, keep it at 7. Just use bags of holding. CON can be 14.

>boss is so chad he has 3 different battle songs in a WRPG
youtube.com/watch?v=313qMIVDovw&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=60
youtube.com/watch?v=0B0NTp3EHWU&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=58
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHMQg1vo7w&list=PLAMGM1hSRIUotAwIZu0_qN_xcNSXWaSpv&index=59

Attached: pflantern king.png (692x1024, 848K)

Gay companions?

Attached: 20190405102806_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>is Ranger good
No.
Ranger has never been good in any D&D clone, or D&D itself. Just play fighter or divine hunter.
Don't be fooled by Ekun, he's carried by having a MASSIVE point buy that you don't get when making a character.

is it still shit, riddled with bugs and retarded companions, where picking an alignment will force you to make retarded decisions constantly etc, with shit combat and even shitter exploration and story?

Looks fun, there is unique class? I mean apart from standard ranger, thief, wizard, knight etc etc

Regongar is bi. I think Octavia is too. That's it.

But...pets

IIRC Ranger/Cleric in IWD was very good.

This was a nice thing, fuck letting everyone walk with a slap on the wrist being "Lawful Good"

Yes, many. It has MANY the variants from pathfinder. Most classes have 4 or 5 variants.

Is this actually playable now or is it still a buggy mess?

How is beastmaster or something like that in this game?

druid or inquisitor are better then

>pets
Are garbage.
If you want to use summons, just go monster tactician (inquisitor). You can summon a fuckton of pets and they ALL get your teamwork feats. This is also one of the ways you can solo the game fairly easily.

IWD is extraordinarily easy.
Pathfinder Kingmaker is well known for having retardedly highly tuned NPCs with nonsensically inflated stats, ac and BAB.
Ranger is shit here, and in any D&D that isn't babbies first D&D aka IWD.
I actually love IWD but it's still babbies first D&D levels of easy

If you mean summoning a bunch of shit and letting them tear things apart, you want Monster Tactician, which is a subclass of Inquisitor.

It's very clearly a SUMMON though because you use spells so I dunno if that's what you're after. Otherwise you could go druid for animal companion I guess

Will mods for original game still work?

Attached: image.jpg (156x156, 39K)

I learned that the hard way in Curse of the Azure Bonds and later goldbox games.
>Oh cool, they added a ranger class
>Fighter equipped with bow still outclasses it

It's just an update

Ranger is severely overpowered.
Animal Companions are very powerful, favored enemy bonuses are powerful as hell, and to top it all archery is literally insane, you get to a point where you are basically shooting halberds, not even spears, from your bows due to character and size stacking mechanics.

Each class has around 3-4 kits.
Besides the standard fantasy fare there's Alchemist, Inquisitor, Slayer, Kineticist, Magus.

Half orc is bi and lets you top him.
The twink is straight

Except they are in Kingmaker. The bonuses from FE are absurd and you can just go human > undead > fey to cover most of the enemies in the game.
Ekun's statbuy means nothing, he just has what, +2 DEX over what you can have at char creation? Whoopdeedoo

Instant win since animal companions are overpowered and you can have a Smilodon with 5 base attacks at level 1.

>pets are garbage
Jesus Christ. It's like you didnt even play the game.
And memedon has +2 attacks and +10 static damage over Leopard in pic

Attached: Kingmaker 2018-10-14 16-50-30-49.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Not sure yet, but I want to make a cute Halfling girl this time, make a good aligned character for a change, love this portrait ideally would want to use spells and hand-crossbows, but those are not implemented yet.

Attached: Fulllength.png (692x1024, 840K)

>retarded companions
Nah, only Linzi and Valerie are utterly insufferable. The rest have nice character arcs that involve player choice and are generally likable.

>picking an alignment will force you to make retarded decisions constantly
Nope. That sounds really stupid, user.

>shit combat
It's the best RTwP combat that's ever been and I'm not overexaggerating.

>shitter exploration
It's rewarding... sometimes.

>story
It's pretty good. Though you do have to stick with it till the end to actually see the whole picture.

>riddled with bugs
Of course it fucking is.

>he thinks 56 ac matters with shit bab of +27
You have no clue what being overpowered is.

What are the ideal races for a druid?

Thank god. Thought this was basically a separate game like WotC or DivOS EE.

youtube.com/watch?v=X50WD95XZBU
Pyrohydras confirmed.
Often mentioned in BG's spells description that protect vs fire.

Attached: Kingmaker 2018-11-28 16-31-07-20.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Human.
Memedon companion.

>18gbs update
what the fuck

Not being turn based nerfs all castes. Wizard spell list is not great. But he still strong as fuck. Yeah CoDzilla works.

Im going to make Valerie an Eldritch Knight again.

Archon or Plume Aasimars. In fact Aasimar is pretty much the best race for anything; its quite the munchkin race.

post that muscle horned elf portrait

N-Nani
I'm downloading the main game right now and it's also 18gb...

>wanna actually hit with a weapon on higher difficulties? roll Figher, yes that includes bows
Pretty dumb. You just can't compete with the bonus from Weapon Training. Yes Rangers are strong because of their pet in the same way Druids are but you're not gonna be hitting nearly as often as a fighter because everything has 8 billion AC. Doubly so for rogues or any other class with 2/3 BAB.

I once saw a post about making a sort-of necromancer by using that one feat-pack mod to give a wizard an animal companion, give that animal companion the undead trait Jaethal has through save editing fuckery, then using the visual adjustment mod to model swap said animal companion to a skeleton. Anyone tried something like that? I've often wanted a necrowiz with a living armor bodyguard.

Attached: Monster_img_18.png (639x625, 513K)

>complaining about unfair

No, piss off.
I swear to god you autistic necrofags are the worst bunch of fanbabies in the god damn world. Go play pale master in NWN and cry some more about how all your spell-like abilities suck and have shit DCs.

>Baldurs Gate 3 already announced
God this game is relevant for not even a whole year

>pyrohydras
You know, I've been trying to figure out how to mod this game, because I really wanted a hydra polymorph. I wanted to play a hydra sword saint and just bite everything forever.

I think I'm going to have to redouble those efforts.

Killing and purging should fall into the chaotic good

Every time.
WTF I'M GETTING ONE SHOTTED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER ON UNFAIR????!

Purging infidels and demons is always LG.

Chaotic Good is more about saving /redeeming no matter the cost, not purging.

I don't have the original, I wish I did.

Attached: M_Elf_24_h.jpg (512x800, 97K)

That was NG for some reason. Chaotic good was more about being pragmatic in your goodness.

Muscle elfs are great.
Too bad they are so rare.
Post more muscle elves. Preferably with somewhat manlier faces like that one.
Well, manly for elven standards anyways.

I'm not even talking about Unfair, it starts on Hard mode. Hell even in the vanilla Normal difficulty the AC and saves on everything is fucked, compare it to guidebook monsters. I get that they adjusted everything to be "fair for a bigger party" but it just means that classes that rely on hitting multiple times/harder/for special effects/etc are just inferior to ones that are more accurate or cast higher DC spells.

I always think of lawful good as someone that's diplomatic and takes criminals into custody. The only type of killing and purging that fits, in my mind, would be obviously demons.

can I roll an alchemist that throws concoctions and shit?

Yes, they're pretty good

Alchemist, especially Grenadier, is the most OP class that doesn't summon anything.

Yes, through there's already a party members who does that

LG and LE - no mercy
LN - jail

No they aren't.
But they are pretty good. Mostly because alchemist bombs ignore both ac and spell resistance for some reason.

If you're retarded the start of the game on normal is pretty hard. I'm getting fucked by the magic wolves in the temple, wooden bear without the flasks would be impossible too.

CG
>it's okay to be evil as long as you're not hurting anybody
NG
>I'll try my best to turn everyone away from evil
LG
>if you're evil I'll fucking kill you

There are a myriad ways of enhancing AB.
Jesus Christ, user, even a shitty goblin can have ~40 AB.
Bard song, greater heroism, str(or dex if finesse) enhancements all stack, plus weapon enchantment and that's before feat/class bonuses.
Just Bard Song and GH alone are like +9 AB.
Flanking is +2 and also super easy to do.

Literally.

The bomb that does aoe party friendly knockdown trivializes about everything.
And then there's the bomb that does aoe curse with -4 all stats/saves/ab that has absurd DC.

There's a few in this portrait pack I use for Neverwinter Nights
I haven't played in a long time, though.

Attached: M_Elf_9_h.jpg (256x400, 49K)

Lawful good is upholding justice above all else, feelings and diplomatic don't matter.

Source?

>that elf
boner NO

Attached: 1544607081511.png (502x447, 249K)

yes

Attached: M_Elf_15_h.jpg (256x400, 42K)

Here you go senpai

nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/109

>+1-5 Bard Song
>+2-4 Heroism/GH
>+1-5 Weapon Enhancement
>+2 Flanking
>+X STR/DEX in a game where getting at
least +11-12 ability bonus is super easy
>+ X feats/class, there are many of these
>+X enemy has 5 DEX from para
How can 3 INT fags say enemy AC is an issue?
Enhanced Edition even adds Coup de Grace meaning paralyzed enemies through Chains of Light/Vinetrap are as good as dead.

Attached: pf owlcat devs.jpg (1243x831, 281K)

Fucking faggots

I Hope the Eldritch Arcana and Advanced Martial Arts gets updated...

Are you kidding? This was made by ONLY 4 people?

>liking elves is gay
Retard

Sale when?

>myriad ways of enhancing AB
Which could also be applied to a fighter to equal or better effect. You aren't convincing me here user, I played through the game with multiple 3/4 BAB martial classes like Magus on Hard and it was a fucking chore. If they had just been a Fighter they would be hitting twice as often if not 10 times more with enemies that you need a nat 20 to hit otherwise.

No, those are the main guys.
The full almost 99% white male slav grognards on vodka is here
It's about ~24 people for a really massive game with constant updates and S O U L

Attached: owlcatgames.gif (680x350, 425K)

literally right now at GoG

Seems like it's buggy as fuck. Will keep an eye on it (Inb4 abandonware)

Yes user, fighters are better at hitting things, it's what they are supposed to be better at.
These other classes have other strenghts besides just pure martial prowess.
I've played on Challenging and didn't really see any trouble at all hitting enemies besides the very first few levels.
Usually as soon as you get Stinking Cloud and Haste every single ounce of challenge from the game is choked away in a gassy cloud of braps anyways.
Nevermind the fact even Valerie with Dazzling Display sends enemies running away in fear with shaken to boot thanks to the absurdly easy DC check even on high difficulties since Persuasion /Intimidate stacking is insane.

Have the load times been improved?

LG is zealot tier of devotion to justice

Wouldn't fearing enemies just lead to them triggering other enemies?

>using steam
Its on sale on gog

As a man in the tech industry I can say that woman with dyed white hair accomplish 50% more work that any other woman in the industry.

I have no idea why this is true

It's literally already out rightnow btw

yes it is

faggot

Have you tried it? Is it even playable? I hate RTwP with 3.5 rules and even PoE-rules were very enjoyable with turn-based mode. This seems like my jam if it isn't plagued with bugs and awful design choices.

EE has already dropped?

No, the fear doesn't last that long that they would run away across the map triggering other mobs.
Dazzling Display is powerful as fuck, even without Thug for fear it's still shaken which is -2 ab/saves with huge area and spammable with zero cost, easy as fuck DC check that's way harder for enemies to pass than normal spell DC.
Wild Hunt virgins for example only have 27, but that's without difficulty upgraded stats.
Regardless, I doubt even on Unfair they'd be able to go against fucking 67.

Attached: Kingmaker 2018-12-01 22-17-24-54.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Why are you so insecure?

Attached: pcsAgmU.jpg (242x303, 21K)

Looks like it, new dlc is out too.
At least on GOG

Challenging is just normal difficulty without the babby shit like 20% less damage taken. Enemy stats are the same as normal mode.
Hard is where they get a shit load of bonus stats across the board. It double dips into AC and saves because both the primary attribute and the save itself are boosted.

From what I recall they removed that double dipping from difficulty enhanced stats via patches last year.

Well fuck me then, that was honestly my biggest gripe. Normal/Challenging was too easy because everything worked but Hard and above were bullshit because everything got inflated too much. It's the classic case of normal is too easy and hard is too hard.

Is the new EE compatible with old saves?

> Enhanced Edition and "Beneath the Stolen Lands are out!
> The EE includes:
> • numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
> • new abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class
> • new items and weaponry
> • improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game
> • enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
> • increased variety of random encounters on the global map
> • thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game's initial release

Yes, it's just an update, not a new game version.

Nice

Full patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1640913421072019743/

I need to finish the last one first.
Done all the kingdom stuff. All party is in +5 gear. Just click through last two chapters of dialogue.

It's just a glorified patch, but a particularly big one so they're marketing it as EE to try and drum up sales again.

I am pretty sure the game just updates by default user, thus the 18 GB update referenced here.
Unless you are pirating, that is, in that case wait for enhanced torrent.

Alright I bought your shitty game.
Who am I trying to stick my dick in?
Is it worth paying 10$ to fuck the tiefling

it's literally just an update, if you already have the main game you'll get a whopping 18gb update

?It used to be possible to save both Kesten Garess and Jhod Kavken in Chapter 3 by coming to Lamashtu's Womb, talking to Kesten, and then going to the capital to save Jhod. This was a bug. Resolution: fixed. You can still save them both if you pick a special neutral option in the final dialogue in Goblin King Fort.
FUCK

>npcs
Who cares.

Best companion waifu is the tiefling by far.
But don't fuck her if you want the true ending, you have to romance the main villain. No, I'm not kidding, her ending is the only one where you get to kill the true puppet master.

>A brown lizardfolk chieftain would use his trident as a mere club. Resolution: fixed. Couldn't teach him to use a trident properly; had to give him a club instead.
nice programming skills Ivan.

The ending where you ally with Shyka and foil the Lantern King's plans prematurely thus making all the other Eldest laugh at him, leaving him there humiliated is also pretty fun, though it does end the game earlier as you don't get to fight him. It's also the only ending where you utterly mindfuck Nyrissa, since you first give her the illusion that she'll finally be free by letting her go at the end, except Shyka's shenanigans also cause her to fail and die right at the very moment she thought it would finally end

Attached: Kingmaker 2018-12-02 15-43-05-58.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

That's hilarious. While I have tons of good things to say about everything else, the game has always been a colossal cascade of fuckups on the technical side. It's coded in such a way that fixing a bug often results in 3 new completely unrelated ones popping up.

>out for an hour
>still no torrents up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

toss my slaad

>goodolddownloads version never ever again

I'm not sure if collaborating with one dickass Eldest to foil the plans of another one really gets you anywhere. Whether you want to forgive Nyrissa or not I just watch the Lantern King explode.

Is Beneath the Stolen Lands a separate campaign?

Is Enhanced Edition going to be sold as a complete package with dlc, or should I just buy the base game?

You can roll a completely fresh party for it or you can find a level scaled version of it in the main story.

No and Yes.
You can run it as a separate module and build a full party just for it, or you can use your main game party to do it during the main story.

Are saves working in the EE?

It is just the base game 2.0 but the dlc is on sale on gog atm.

It's just a glorified patch, so yes.

I'm gonna place my trust in the regard the game holds here and give it a go. Yea Forums rarely steers me wrong with recommendations.

it's come a long way since release. The game has always been good, however back then it was marred by tons of bugs and now it has many qol changes as well. The slav devs really deserve it, user, they treat the game as a labour of love and it's one of the few current year RPGs not catered for the casual zoomer audience in design

Isn't that why fags play crpgs, for the masochism?

Spider swarms. This enemy appeared to be a real pain for lots of players. We’ve nerfed them, we’ve added new tips, we gave out extra flasks of alchemical fire... and to no avail. Spider swarms continued to be a major source of frustration, especially during the first playthrough. So we dealt with the problem drastically: we redesigned the fangberry cave. From now on, the pesky spider swarms won’t stand in your way. You’ll be able to either gather the berries and leave in peace, or go to a separate part of the cave to fight the swarms anyway - and get a seperate reward for that.

this is right, LG do not compromise

Good Old Downloads still exists user.

It's just an exclusive club now.

>turning respec on stops you from getting challenging + difficulty achievements
ZOOMERS
SEETHING

CODEX version has been out since about 10 mins after release, look for...

>Pathfinder Kingmaker Beneath the Stolen Lands-CODEX

Only the first dlc is worth it. The rest don't give a new race.

holy shit you basically sprints when traveling in explored areas now goddamn

Never buy anything with a season pass unless you're going to the amusement park.

>throne room to world map exit
Holy fuck, that's a huge change. Going through sixteen fucking loading screens just to get shit done and move around was annoying as shit.

thank you based kirill

Is that bad?

why cant i fucking romance the barbarian!!!!

I was a 50,000 tier backer. I asked them to not let her be a romance. Sorry.

>romancing the nymph
Not doable unless you closely follow a guide and give up your freedom of choice. It has ridiculous amount of things that must go exactly right.

Never ever!

Go ask Paizo

Why not?

Copyrighted lore character. She's a huge dyke anyway.

I want to start over again but the thought of having to grind through act 1 and 2 again, along with the kingdom managment is discouraging. It's not wrong for me to set to easy mode for those acts and set it back to 'normal' afterward, right?

Why are class description gendered? Like rogue is always she, paladin he, etc?

>solo
>not sylvan sorcerer
Pathetic.

It's kinda obvious that romance is reserved for second playthroughs where choices matter less than pure optimization.

"she" is usual pronoun for dnd since forever, it's supposed to be neutral.
Don't worry, soon all books will be written with "them" to incorporate trannies in your hobby.

Eh I do that for part 1 before the kingdom. After doing it a couple times it becomes a slog.

I mean for a book sure but in a game can't they easily just have it change based off your character?

I tried getting into this game but I couldn't. It's not like I'm new to CRPGs either, but this one just put me off for some reason.

Because they are classes designed for men or women.

No male would ever play druid for example.

Makes sense, but they probably just copy pasted the books.

I suppose it's easier to just copy and paste from the books

Where do I find the site then?

>ENHANCED OUT TODAY LADS
>WHAT BUILD YOU PLANNING FOR YOUR NEW RUN?
NOT OUT ON STEAM.

Spell casters are too overpowered. Sometimes I just want to roll a good up close and personal class, but they'll be left behind later on.

Does Kingmaker have Warlock?

I'm not terribly familiar with alignments but if I wanted to play a character who will do anything for power, including potentially helping people to use them later, would I choose something like NE?

"Them" is actually fine for he/she though. Always disliked how MtG cards said "his or her", just use their."

>buying rpgs on steam
Lmao

>all that druid hate
Why are you so mean, user?
t. druid

Lawful Evil.

he's lying to you to look cool on the internet

Did you at least make it out of Act 1?

Why would you ever use Steam over GoG?

works fine for me

Not on dnd crpgs, on pen and paper sure.
You have absurd weapons in Kingmaker and the damage can also become retarded due to accurate size stacking

>t. druid
Hey cutie..

Warlock specifically? No. Something similar? Maybe the Kineticist.

What a meanie.

I did and while I do like the depth of the class customization and some aspects of the kingdom management, everything else just fell flat.

Not that user, but isn't GoG usually behind on patches and stuff?

>No male would ever play druid in Pathfinder, for example.
FTFY

Gnome druid
Y/N?

That's somewhat normal. The game is very mechanic heavy and made with minmaxers in mind. The game felt more like a chore than a game at times.

Bought it yesterday, waiting for patch now and that rise a question - what kind of party is most comfortable to play? I heard that Clerics are no longer good fighters like in 3.5, which sucks. But what about the rest? Is example party of my Temple of Elemental Evil run made out of Cleric, Fighter, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard still most optimal? Or I can try something more exotic? I really like CC and turtle strategy.

Full custom of course. Fuck companions and their suboptimal stats.

Attached: 1547226320048m.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Don't bother with Pathfinder druids. They're completely gelded when compared to their D&D cousins. If you want cool nature spells, either go nature domain cleric or sylvan sorcerer.

>gnome

I still have Arcanum flashbacks

Attached: noose-edi.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

What’s the most fun class to play? Magus looks snazzy

Yes, NE fits it perfectly.

LE still has a bias for law/order/tradition.
NE is the alignment willing to do every single thing possible to further your own goals.

druid is such an ungnomely class.
Gnomes are made for Alchemist and wacky tech shit

Kek, these posts man
Druid is by far the strongest class in Kingmaker. Why do people answer questions they don't know the answer to?

>Fuck companions and their suboptimal stats.
Yeah, that's not how it works in Kingmaker. A couple of the companions have stats that are completely unattainable without cheating. Meaning their starting builds got more points than PCs or custom NPCs. The ranger in particular is a beast archer.

Druids have literally been traditionally male.

Is the enhanced version out yet?

>Where do I find the site then?
You don't, it's literally invite only now and not open to the public to avoid what happened last time.

That sucks but Im still playing full custom. I simply hate companions in any rpg, Im doing my own party.

why me peepee hard tho

>Linzi jacks some of your treasury to build a printing house or some shit
>instead of just asking you who'd probably do it since you've been doing shit for all your other companions and it doesn't seem like that bad of a investment
>especially if your character is Good aligned

why

Attached: 1478392750518.png (228x278, 95K)

Can you change alignment during the game? If you do, and you are a class that is alignment restricted, can you no longer level that class?

>Druid is by far the strongest class in Kingmaker.
This is nowhere near true. It isn't true with respect to pure damage or versatility. The PFD druid is garbage.

Is CODEX gonna release the new cracked version?

>New: mercs (custom characters) can now be assigned advisor roles.
sweet, gonna make a full merc party and kick all the other companions out

I want to hug Harrim!

Attached: pf harrim CUTE.png (540x499, 107K)

What race should I do then? I usually like small races..

Why is there no porn of this game? of linzi specifically

First I plan to download that 18 gig patch

What makes them so good? I’m interested in trying one

Can I bang that Tiefling?

I wouldn't say druid is the strongest but the animal companion alone carries you through the entire game.

Halfling, but only if you download InCase Alfie art and use that as your character profile pics.

Time to replay the game and play as the most evil dickish baron as black dragon Dragon disciple

You can have a threesome with tiefling twins and marry both of them, one also wants to be bred and have children.

Attached: pf tiefling waifu3.png (1486x929, 450K)

I'm genuinely sorry that you have not experienced the sheer melting power that is a pathfinder ranger

Yeap.

>cracked
It has no DRM, they're just helping us piratefags get it at all by uploading it.

Does Enhanced Edition work with old saves or do I have to run a new one? I'm on part 3 I think and I took a break but forgot to come back.

getting tired of my duelist build in all honestly, it's good and works fine but it's pretty boring to play after a while

they did hours ago

Suggest something interesting to roleplay as for my next playthrough.

The game is too easy already, the default party kills everything on auto after about level 7+.
No reason to rob you of the companion banter.

Optimally you want everyone to be a half-spellcaster for buffs, have at least 1 good shooter since you get busted bow for him, and 2-4 person frontline.
You will need to cover elements, fear, poison, healing, negative level/ability drain and later a bit of curses. Especially poison/ability drain on the frontline, there's shitload of undead/poison beasts around.
Non-nuke spells are too much micromanagement, just smash people's faces.
And have all the skills in the game maxed by the party in total since all them get checked regularly.

When the fuck is up? I have been using a patch thread from rutracker. Apparently gog is only 9gb big

This game is weird. I a Tiefling could ask a Tiefling what a Tiefling is who then tells me that people like "me" don't understand what a Tiefling is then goes on to describe a Tiefling which I was one.

Oh also aim to have lots of strength or some animal companions. It all increases the carry load and you will get lots of loot.

Based slavs. I know what I'm doing when I get home

Are they evil?

>still no Kensai Magus archtype
>still no Samurai class

weebs rise up

I play males..

One of them is LE and the other (pure waifu for breeding) is CG.

*Ahem*

Fuck Trolls, fuck non-humans and mostly important

FUCK FEY

Attached: 1547760544561.png (500x500, 273K)

Because devs rush unfinished games out the door and then sell the cut parts back to you as DLC.

>the other (pure waifu for breeding) is CG.
THANK YOU BASED SLAVS

Attached: 1533921147646.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Alright. It's been a while since I played but let me give your party comp the best shot I can.

>Cleric, Fighter, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard
Cleric is fine. They're good front liners as they can wear heavy armor, use shields, and their casting isn't feat hungry. That means you can pick up a few tactics perks, like the shield one, that work when you have multiple characters with the same feat. The shield one, for example, gives you proper shield wall like functionality.

Fighter is fine. You get a shit ton of feats, so you can do as suggested above with the cleric. I'd recommend going with a shield specialist for full tankiness.

Ranger is fine. Animal companions can carry you through the game until late game. Also, there are some great bows and archery options so your Ranger can be a massive damage dealer for your party.

Rogue is a good starting point. Take a level in thief then go vivisectionist. from thereon out. What's the difference? A vivisectionist gets backstab and other thief skills but also gets alchemy to turn them into fucking terrors on the battlefield stat wise.

Wizard is a good. Look up an Arcane Trickster build and run with that. That'll give good damage and CC options.

Best of luck, user. It's a fun ride. Just don't get stuck into the altaholic thing and keep replaying the first act forever. Lots of people get stuck with that.

Why are druids forced into neutral?

>male short race
... why would you choose to be the manlets manlet?

Isn’t that the Sword Saint?

>Just don't get stuck into the altaholic thing and keep replaying the first act forever. Lots of people get stuck with that.
Why does this always happen to me?

Reminder that tieflings are cute.

Attached: 4aa.png (700x906, 507K)

Sword saint is literally that my friend, even the word is weaboo

Druids draw their powers from bipolar disorder.

no katanas though and no Iaijutsu memes

Because PFD is 3.5 D&D that kept legacy D&D character class concepts while also going full weeb and furry inclusive and per D&D traditions Druids are always at least a little neutral. They're not supposed to care about big ideological conflicts or cosmic philosophies, they're just about trees and shit, son.

Its pretty fun I think.

There are weeb weapons in there, user. You just have to take the appropriate feats to use them.

PLAY PALADIN
SMITE EVIL
BLESS YOUR BROS
PURGE NONHUMANS
ETERNAL CRUSADE
PURIFY TIEFLINGS WITH YOUR HOLY MEAT LANCE

nature is neutral and doesn't recognize good or evil, no neither should a druid

>kama
>nunchanku
>sai

Use an elven curved blade, literally same thing.

Paladins don't have sex, do they?

The only problem with this game is that the companions are incredibly stupidly optimized and the game punishes you for it. My autism compelled me to work out the following, which you can apply with a save editor:

LVL 1 Stats 25 Point Buy

Linzi

STR: 12
DEX: 16
CON: 13
INT: 14
WIS: 10
CHA: 18

Octavia

STR: 10
DEX: 16
CON: 12
INT: 17
CHA: 14

Harrim

STR: 14
DEX: 10
CON: 16
INT: 10
WIS: 18
CHA: 12

Valerie

STR: 16
DEX: 12
INT: 13

Tristian

STR: 10
DEX: 12
CON: 13
WIS: 18
CHA: 16

Jaethal

STR: 15
DEX: 14
CON: -- (7)
INT: 14
WIS: 16

Regongar

STR: 16
DEX: 13
CON: 14
INT: 12
CHA: 16

Amiri

STR: 18
DEX: 13
WIS: 12
CHA: 10

Still need base stats for
Ekundayo
Nok-Nok
Jubilost

It's okay, user. I had a good eighty hours of gameplay before I finally progressed past Act 1 in any meaningful fashion. It happens to the best of us.

Do Wizards wear robes in this game, or can I actually wear pants?

there's no rules against paladins having sex, not in D&D, and definitely not in pathfinder

god i fucking hate this game

Attached: Capture.png (294x340, 161K)

you will need a mod called visual adjustments, otherwise you will be stuck with the characters outfit, I recommend it, even if just to remove headgear

>No reason to rob you of the companion banter.
Honesty? Kingmaker isn't BG, ME, or DA. The party banter is really sparse so you're not missing out on much by going full custom for the most part. I say for the most part because there are missions that absolutely pay off for having the right voiced companion with you. You're given hints as to who and when though, as they're the companions personalized quests for the most part. For general running around handling shit, a pure mercenary party isn't a bad thing.

>PURIFY TIEFLINGS WITH YOUR HOLY MEAT LANCE
Good lad

Can you actually purify the tieflings? Isn't one CG and the other one CE and they share a body, or something?

Enhanced update lets you remove class headwear

PURIFICATION CAN TAKE UPON MANY FORMS.

Who here will PURIFY Kanerah with the dick? LG Paladin chads rise up!

>The party banter is really sparse
>8 videos of around 40-50 mins each
youtube.com/watch?v=95DDkGhb-ks

Ah neat, I thought they had to stay pure, being holy warriors and all.

ALREADY DOING IT, BROTHER. SHE SWALLOWS ILLUSTRIOUS JUSTICE AND GOODNESS BY INCHES.

LG monk chad here.
The ending where you dick both sisters is kino.

Depends on their god. Paladins of Calistra certainly won’t be staying celibate.

>both
Do they both get bodies or is it two souls in one body?

Paladins are an odd dog in PNP, but the thing to remember is that D&D (from which Pathfinder is born) was invented by perverts and degenerates, and Pathfinder devs are this x11. If you read the lore for Forgotten Realms, the shit writte by Ed Greenwood, or Paizo's game books - believe me the settings are incredibly sexually liberal and there's no notion of sex being bad in any way. I'm talking full on magic realm brothers and sisters practicing sex together prostitution is a common and respected job etc

They both get their bodies back in the end. For most of the game the two of them "share" the body

does it make the last dungeon a little less fucking unbearable?
gave up on it after getting two keys, that shit is made solely for padding playtime statistics.

Attached: 1500029382886.jpg (500x667, 81K)

For one not doing their quests ill rob you of some good loot.
Also they are not that badly built. Aside from Valerie's memestats everyone are pretty optimized. And Valerie you just build as intimidate tank.

Unless you want to try some exotic classes there's not reason for custom companions.

THIS IS MY FETISH

They changed the first chapter and the last one. So probably they reworked The House at the Edge of Time and the Wild Hunt niggers

You have to really autistically camp a lot in a dungeon to get a banter, it's really dumb because most people would try their best to not camp in a dungeon because of all the troubles it may cause. I think in enhanced edition they made it so you'd get a banter in the world map camp so people can actually listen to some dumb banter. Also the banter thing may even repeat sometimes, it's just really badly designed overall

The two of them "share" the body only one at a time. While one is active, the other one is inactive (sleeping in a way).

There are plenty of times I rested the party where nobody said a fucking thing. Also, when roaming around and clearing maps they don't really banter for the most part. It's just the main story missions where they talk. Camps, like I said, are iffy.

You can take vows, including of chastity.

>You have to really autistically camp a lot in a dungeon to get a banter, it's really dumb because most people would try their best to not camp in a dungeon because of all the troubles it may cause
Yeah personally I ended up camping on the road as to maximize time awake and on the move since time shouldn't be wasted, missed a lot of banter.

Haven’t played in months, but I’m at the part right after pacifying Pitax waiting for Nyrissa to do something.
Is it worth restarting?

In the latest patches they changed it so now you also get banter when resting on world map.

With two cute tiefling wives I just hope you take responsibility and stay at home being a good father, "loyal" good daddies.

Attached: Dgf1z6DUwAA6uBg.jpg (700x615, 49K)

Someone upload the gog version please

>mods don't work

Attached: dxfwsiw.jpg (695x688, 28K)

so if i buy a cdkey for the un-enhanced version will it just get upgraded to enhanced?

Attached: 1394488887463.png (380x400, 281K)

why not just get the codex version from rarbg instead of waiting

I love everything about this game except the kingdom management which I hate. I know you can put it on auto but I don't trust it.

ye since it's just an update.

Be sure to buy tiefling waifus dlc

Attached: 20goodmen.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

what, but they worked with the beta version of the enhanced edition

Just put it on easy so you can mostly ignore it.

Get the Bag of Tricks mod and set it to instant resolution

How good are wizards now? I remember them at release being really weak early, decent to good from lv 7 onwards, but still severely outmatched by god tier classes such as arcane tricksters, 2H fighters or rangers. I just want to be a mage king who doesn't suck dick.

Attached: Fulllength.png (692x1024, 1.02M)

If you put it on auto it’s set to never fail, so it’s pretty safe.

>tiefling kid
Not guaranteed they will be tiefling, may be normal human children.

is ranger still overpower as fuck with 300 summons per fight?

BoT and VE?

THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

plus i'm stuck in this damn dungeon i have no idea how to exit and my carry capacity is way over the limit because no mods

Attached: hgn.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

STILL MY FETISH

Putting so much banter in the camps was a mistake. Camping takes time and there are plenty of stretches in the game where you're working against the clock. As has been mentioned, you camp infrequently because there are actual timers you're working against. Add that with the fact that camp banter is purely random, meaning you can hear the same shit several times in a row before hearing something new, and the game is actively working against you hearing the bulk of party banter.

Will base game update into EE or are they different games and I have to download EE?

>100 posters, 500 posts
makes sense, nobody liked this inferior game, might as well start making generals on /vg/

With two mothers constantly pregnant some of them will surly come out Tiefling.

Now just how long are Tiefling women fertile? I imagine I could probably get at least 10-12 out of each of them right? With 20 something children I'm sure some with be Tieflings.

You cast Stinking Cloud and Cloudkill.
Everything but Undead is gassed to death.
There you go.

unlike poe's balance man the devs dont care about nerfs

If your god can't make sure you will have cute tiefling babies, then it's a shit god

How does this compare to Divinity OS 1 and 2?

I'm ready to go full Sorcerer for some magic fun.

Just wait a week they'll update.

Wasn't tiefling longevity a bit longer than human? Not sure about it. I know that aasimar can live up to 160 just fine though.

We have a general on /vg/ already.

shouldn't have looted all those 1 gold leather and padded armors, jew.
also post portait

yes, no

kingmaker general has been alive ever since release, unlike >deadfire general.

a lot better if you prefer cRPGs instead of just WRPGs

go Sylvan Sorc for memedon companion

Nyrissa objectively best case scenario as queen and waifu. thiefling sluts close second

Attached: whoretopure.jpg (2336x1727, 2.29M)

>full Sorcerer
Go Wizard unless you know what spells to pick.

Wait, seriously? That's great. Whatever makes kindgom management less of a chore is some good shit.

>Nyrissa
Redemption storyline is best storyline.

I don't know the lore but what races give a shit about nature? I want to create a cool druid and shapeshift into cool shit

Never fail? That's pretty safe I guess. Man, I played through about three quarters of this game and got game over'd hard by the kingdom management. I had a bad series of rolls at the beginning of the game and failed a bunch of events in the divinity stat so when the kingdom became under attack later in the game I could not withstand. I thought I could make up for those rolls later as I went along but nope, that shit was real important to build up right out of the gate and it came back and bit me in the ass hard.

Cool. another question. When starting a new game in EE, can I import the save game from the varnhold´s lot into it?

Pathfinder druids are cucked, they can't shapeshift.

>Panels from right to left
>Text from left to right
I have seen this edit many times but i always get confused.

Dwarven druids are literally the most based characters possible.

Really? Fucking hell I thought they could.

My dude is a full Dragon bloodline sorcerer how long to they tend to last?

Also just because you live a long time doesn't mean you spend that whole time fertile. For all I know Tieflings are only fertile during a bloodmoon or something magical like that.

Attached: Age_and_female_fertility..png (2000x1293, 204K)

Elves are still the 'forest people, but most races can accept the call of nature.
Build wise, Dwarves, Aasimar and Tieflings can get the bonuses you want.

I know it's something minor and not worth the effort, but is there a way to give your mercenary some sort of custom backstory? It feels bad to have my merc that's been with me since the start to have the generic mercenary for hire background.

the fact that it's pretty hard to get if you don't know what you're doing just makes it all the sweeter it's really a shame it comes in too late. wish you had more interactions

Nope. Pathfinder druids are garbage.

>Evocation is pure damage
>Wrath Thassilonian Specialist can't pick conjure spells
Well shit. Time to be a cc bitch early game then.

Why lie?

you get used to it if you're a filthy weeb

Yeah, I'm hoping someone does a mod where they add in more scenes / dialogue for that particular path.

You can wildshape as a druid in the game.
Animals and elementals.
Only mage chads and alchemist get dragonform

Ignore that faggot.
Just look up the class abilities in game if you want to be sure.

I dont know why there are faggots lying about class abilities in this thread but fuck off you faggots

Can't I just cheat with bag of tricks mod and swap my spells with something else if I figure out later that the spells I picked suck? Never tried it but I assume it's in there. Or hell don't they just let you respec from level 1 in the EE? I don't even think I'd even need to cheat anymore.

Maybe a half elf then

Okay so who should I romance, the uppity former paladin who is depressed because she's apparently too pretty or the former orc slut?

even with bag of tricks you need to pay 1000g to respec so yeah, same thing

You get decent amount of interactions with Nyrissa ,pretty much one per chapter (with Armag chapter one being optional and you get explanations from defaced sister if late). But each chapter is fucking huge

Either twins or Nyrissa. Any other option is shit.

Not the slut

Attached: 1544816187411.png (182x274, 88K)

neither, better options are hot demon girl sandwich or nymph mommy, an it's true even if your character is a female

i'm crashing this crpg thread
youtube.com/watch?v=OcP0WdH7rTs

Why not monogamous with one of the twins?

Attached: hardchoices.jpg (1462x973, 422K)

why are the "cities" so shit? there's literally nothing to do even the vendors are shit did they fix those already?

Valerie is literally retarded. Don't fucking abuse the mentally handicapped.

I tried this when it came out, but dropped it quickly when my progress was blocked by a bear that 1-shot everyone in my party within 5 seconds.

Is the balance still retarded or did they fix it?

Romance the cleric

Attached: Tristian_portrait.jpg (639x1022, 116K)

How feasible is a self-buff Alchemist melee build?

Attached: 29FDA908-3B94-42EA-B322-6223D96DF734.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

because that's evil, they like to share things and you shouldn't leave one of them lonely

>a bear that 1-shot everyone in my party within 5 seconds
Welcome to low level D&D, user. That is balanced.

They're all awful, I'm going stag.

go natural weapon and bite everyone's ears off. It's great

Alchemist standard class? Not very.
Actual vivisectionist archetype? Top tier.

>ilithid as main villains
Eh, so much for the hype.
Ilithids don't really work as masterminds behind the entire fucking plot, I find.
Seems like it'll just be an average adventure this way.
And what kind of tf fetishist made that trailer?

Very.

My vivisectionist fucking broke the game.

valeries romance is terrible. i was legitimately surprised that they made her a literal roastie.

her story arc is this:
>stop hitting on me boys
>thats it im going to cut my hair so boys stop hitting on me
>boys are still hitting on me i guess im too pretty *sigh* its hard being so pretty
>gets a massive scar on her face so nobody hits on her
>why doesn't anyone hit on me *sobs for months*
>wait you mean you want to give me the dick even though i have a scar?
>i love you forever youre the best
>scar gets removed because she kills some paladins or whatever
>wow im so pretty again, time to become the exact same person i was before i was scarred

>It builds on the material and storylines from Baldur’s Gate (1997) and Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000). Murder in Baldur’s Gate, a 5E D&D playtest module, is a launching point for Larian’s story, and in the events in that adventure result in Bhaal, the God of Murder, returning.

Bhaal is the BBEG

It gets even sillier when you realize that the pregenerated player characters have outrageously high point buys. Hedwig or whatever his fucking name is; the fighter dude with the flail; has a fucking 32 point buy.
T H I R T Y T W O

They just made her real life female. That is why you need to stay clear of her and go with the tiefling(s).

pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Druid

I can't find anything on here about druids having wild shape. Is it a spell or something? If its just a spell, whats the difference between that and wizards self polymorphing?

Vivisectionist sub-class is ridiculously powerful.

the wiki is fuckpoor when it comes to info, user.

>Ilithids don't really work as masterminds behind the entire fucking plot, I find.
Your findings are fucking retarded then. Illithids are amazing villains.

Alright, I'll take the advice from this thread and go for the twins. The more I read about Valerie the less appealing she becomes.

Is the roguelike gamemode in the new dlc good?

Is there a better online resource somewhere? I like to map out build ideas before hoping into a game.

Just for the short hand, here's a list of all class that are able to take the game and break it over their knee:
Dragon Disciple combined with Monk
Kineticist (also psychokineticist)
Vivisectionist (alchemist)
Monster Tactician (inquisitor)
Divine Hunter (paladin)

Add your own if you want

There's always the elf slut if you are more into actual used goods. Or if you are a cuck.

They are great behind the lines villains until a final showdown, but BG has become far more epic in scope ever since ToA and ToB.
What I mean is that they work until a point but a ilithids are and have always been mid tier mobs at best, an ilithid as a final boss would be pretty boring.

Is there a guide on romancing both sisters? Apparently the romance is very on rails so one wrong answer will lock you out of it.

I am no cuck user.

Good decision. Not only is she shit, her fans are fucking retarded as shit. There was this one tremendous faggot who would fill the old /vg/ threads with Valerie spam who later admitted he didn't even play the game so he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

She's shit. Her crunch is shit. Her storyline is shit.

They're both terrible, Val refuses to give you any heirs because she claims protecting your person is too important to be debilitated by pregnancy. Also if you don't shack up with her she marries a farmer and pumps out a dozen of his kids. So she's willing to have a farmer's brood just not yours.

Octavia will have an open relationship, so unless you're fine with sharing and not knowing if your heirs are actually yours and having little half-orc half-siblings probably not the best choice as a royal consort. Feel Free to fuck her if you're into sluts though, just don't peruse a serious relationship.

Tiefling sisters and Nyrissa are really your only options if you want to insure the succession and prosperity of your dynasty after your death. With the Tiefling sisters there is a chance your kids will come out as Tieflings with a devil (hellsapwn) bloodline, with Nyrissa there is a chance they'll have a Fey bloodline.

Attached: Kingmaker_2019_06_06_12_23_34_793.jpg (2128x1540, 771K)

Unless you plan to roll an archer party or do a 2-level dip, not sure why you'd pick divine hunter over standard Paladin. He cam be built as an archer no problem.

I'm convinced the only people who like Val and Linzi are those who haven't actually played the game.

>Or if you are a cuck.
But you literally cuck a man to death if you romance Octavia. Or a girl, if Reg.

Does the enhanced edition come with the new DLC or is it a seperate patch?

>wear dwarf helmet that makes you immune to illithid psychic shenanigans, which is conveniently found right next to said illithids
>crush illithids tentacular heads with a big fuckoff mace
BG did illithids right. very satisfying to squish the squids.

Vivisectionist dip + monk + slayer is pretty much Geraldo's archetype. Funny, because it is pretty much the most broken combination.

Divine Hunter gets to weapon bond with a ranged weapon. And a whoel bunch of other things. It's very silly.

Illithids and their associated creatures can flat out shut down parties of any level. Unless you have very specific items like suggests they can steamroll a party handily. The problem is that in the BG series they've only been treated as one off monsters, so if you're a vidya only player you don't know how big a threat the Illithid and their society are.

I'll buy it when it's a) on a good sale and b) has a complete edition
I'm so sick to the back fucking teeth of dlc shit. I absolutely refuse to buy games that are not complete.

It is rather simple. To date pure blue waifu, pick good options in dialogues and never let anything bad happen to Sweet Tooth. To date red tiefling bad slut, pick evil options. To date both, keep them both happy (balancing decisions), when later confronted with Forefather first save Sweet Tooth and do not offer to sacrifice one or the other (pick neutral choice), kill Forefather. You can make it from there.

as another user said shes just a fairly accurate depiction of a how a real female behaves, she is simultaneously needy and distant, highly egotistic and neurotic, and basically never learns any lesson and never changes the entire game.

she will constantly get herself into retarded situations, and when you try to help her, you have no fucking idea if she is going to spaz out and lash out on you, or jump on your dick.

she wants to be called a strong independent woman, but literally almost kills herself when guys stop talking to her.

Paladin can have weapon bond with any weapon, unless something changed the last few months.

I did exactly that and I got stuck with red one even tho blue had 80/100 relationship

only thieflings or nyrissa are the objectively good choices. amiri would have been nice if the devs werent so retarded, would have loved to be a barbarian king with a qt muscle girl as queen. valerie sucks and octavia is such a massive slut

What kind of monster would want to leave one of those sweethearts alone? Breaking up a family like that is chaotic evil for sure

divine hunter gets even more enhancement with ranged than regular ones do
oh and he can lay on hands and smite at range
and grant companions ranged feats
and so on

>“We started with a very rigorous port of the ruleset. Then we started looking at what worked and what didn’t work. Because obviously, it’s a video game, so not everything translates very well. We modified where it made sense to start modifying,” Vincke said.
One of the modifications: Misses from dice rolls. “The very obvious one would be that you tend to miss a lot when you roll the dice, which is fine when you’re playing on the tabletop, but it’s not so cool when you’re playing a video game,” Vincke said. “We had to have solutions for that.”
Aaaand it's dead. As I expected, made fully for the zoomer audience.
Better stick with Kingmaker devs, thankfully they are keen on adapting new PF campaigns.

Attached: we want the zoomer audience.png (710x260, 34K)

>even considering a worshipper of calistria
they're only good for pump and dumps

>refuses to give you any heirs
>if you don't shack up with her she marries a farmer and pumps out a dozen of his kids
Well that solidifies it for me, thanks for the info. I usually forego romance in CRPG games but I'll give this one a go. Is there a guide or something because from what I hear you can choose the wrong dialogue and get permanently locked out of a romance without even realizing it until it's too late.

>muh elite super hard gaym

How is his romance, anyway?

I still don't understand why people keep spreading this lie. I can understand Valerie and why people would have a hateboner for her, but why this concentrated effort into shitposting on Octavia?

I've been waiting for them to get their fucking shit together and finish dishing out DLCs before even touching the game. Is endless dungeon dlc out already or fucking what.
Jesus Christ ruskies, it is taking longer than project zomboid.

Octavia is a literal slut user. If you like that sort of thing then more power to you, but most people don't.

literally it will be an increase in overall accuracy everywhere and lower the damage. That's basically what every non-dice roll stat based rpg do

Here is the whole thing if you don't mind spoiling yourself, it can also serve as a step by step guide to all the right choices.
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PTVcEt48w

Basic gist is let her be independent and don't baby her and she'll let you know when she wants affection and when she does you give it to her.

Standard Paladin can also use Smite Evil with bows, user.
And he has auras too, just does not give ranged feats (and a ranged focused party should know these either way)

prove it

Yea Forums has a thing for virgins. Octavia is as far from a virgin as one can possibly be.

>1d20 + X must beat Y is hard design
THAC0 has been dead ever since NWN1.

Because she is a whore. Sluts are not good waifus, in case you are too cucked to realize.

>Vivisectionist dip + monk + slayer is pretty much Geraldo's archetype
Explain how you'd build that out, please. I get Vivi and slayer, but I don't get monk other than the bob and weave crane form gets.

If this is optional ok, I have nothing against difficulty options.

But completely removing hardcore rules for no reason is fucking dumb.

Except the only person she's been sleeping with was the orc before you, the PC, came along. At which point, it either becomes a weird threesome or you get either one of them to become exclusive to you. If anything, you're the one that's cucking either one of them, and not the one getting cucked.

I meant for the twins, not Valerie. But I found one by looking online. Thanks anyway.

>goodbye to the Infinity Engine
Thank god. Based Larian does it again.

THAC0 is a great normie filter.

How lore heavy is this for someone who has no knowledge of Pathfinder?

>but most people don't.
I don't know about that, way more people love sluts than those who don't, the problem is though once that slut starts hitting a wall and they're looking to settle down they usually find none of those men see them as marriage material.

>only person she's been sleeping with was the orc
That's honestly worse than her sleeping with a hundred men.

Who is this retard and what game is he affiliated to so I don't buy it?

Why? They had a shared struggle of being enslaved, that brings people together so them having a sexual relationship is pretty normal. If they didn't fuck it'd mean she was probably capricious.

I didn’t know shit about Pathfinder and the game taught me everything.

Not really at all. The setting and story both are generic high-fantasy romps.

I just started a new campaign, only level 7 right now.. Do I have to restart to have the enhanced features, or will they be part of my current playthrough automatically?

False, they both fuck around. Not only you are a cuck, you can't read ingame dialogue either

Everything is explained with pop ups on lore-specific words. It's pretty generic setting anyway.

Are they allowing me to create a party from scratch?

>cant romance him as male
its not fair...

Not at all. I'm a D&D fag who routinely mocks Pfd and the game taught me everything I needed to know to enjoy the game. Ask questions in dialogue, read your codices and you'll be fine.

Saves transfer(in theory)

now THIS is disgusting

You can start creating custom party members after the prologue. So yeah, after a couple hours, you can use a custom only party if you want (though you do miss out on content)

pretty sure you can

Excuses, If they are making changes that amount to removing or simplifying shit, it's not because "it's not fun in a videogame" but because they are either too lazy or don't have enough resources/time to adapt the pnp system.

What's the easy mode build of this game for a shitter like me?

>all that drama on Steam forums about respec option

No fun allowed guys at their finest. "HURR DURR IT SHOULD BE BLOCKED DURR RESPEC MAKES GAME TOO EASY AND YOUR DECISIONS DOESN'T MATTER HURR".

you'll get all of the new features, but enhanced edition fixes a lot of story and characters related bugs too and those aren't retroactive. For example Tristian finally gets his second domain and it will only applies to new saves.
I still can't believe it took them this long to fix that bullshit

she's hot, just needed to smile more, that frown doesn't suit her

It's not hard to adapt 'dice roll miss means you did nothing'. If I had to guess, the game being turn based means that multiple misses from characters would extend every encounter far too much for their liking.
They probably will have a partial damage or increase chance for next rolls mechanic.

I agree that part of the journey is living with your mistakes, never reloading/respecing shit, but it's not like the game is perfectly balanced for that so it makes no sense to complain.

I bet those fags are playing on normal difficulty with lowered damage/critical like a bunch of sissies

Monster Tactician Inquisitor of Erastil with Animal Domain, pick Smilodon.

Play two hander warrior till level 7, then vivisectionist or barbarian.
Or Mad Dog Barbarian from the start
I like how it's locked in higher difficulties.

Sylvan Sorcerer. Get spells to buff yourself and your pet and just cruise through the game for the most part. Leopard and smilodon are the optimal pet choices. Do not, under any circumstances, take the fucking mastodon.

Eh, can i get into the game if only game that look like CRPG i played is Divinity Original Sin 2 ?

Maybe.
Just do not play above normal for your first time

There will be a learning curve, as neither D:OS nor D:OS 2 are crpgs, but you should be able to get into it.

Attached: easy mode.jpg (3840x2160, 3.08M)

Sure just play on normal or lower, and DOS2 is NOT a CRPG, nothing you learnt in that game will apply here.

What is the most powerful non-summoning spellcaster in the game?

Do I need any of the paid DLC other than the tieflings for a run of the main campaign? Varnhold is just a spinoff that you can do afterwards and Beneath the Stolen Lands is just a grinding dungeon, right?

Yes but you should copy some builds until you know what you're doing. Here's a link to a variety of builds for your character and companions done by a guy who knows his shit:

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/ineffects_guide_v2/page1

Just adjust your difficulty, don't play above normal it's broken if you don't know the game well, consider disabling permadeath for party members and lowering kingdom management difficulty to easy

Arcane Trickster. Spells + Backstab damage = pure bullshit.