I don't fear LaCroix, nor do I give a damn about his jackboot sycophants and court jesters...

I don't fear LaCroix, nor do I give a damn about his jackboot sycophants and court jesters. Let them all come to VTMB thread! It would be a battle sequence worthy of Kurosawa!

Attached: Isaac_Abrams.png (964x964, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPm2YN80eyA
bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3560343/bigben-interactive-reveals-e3-lineup-including-sinking-city-werewolf-apocalypse-earthblood/
is2.Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anarchs suck dicks.

4 days till gameplay reveal

Attached: 1559140366134.jpg (1188x792, 306K)

The new Werewolf game is being shown at E3, not sure about VtMB2 though

It's 100% confirmed. June 10th, and on the same day we'll see the other visual novel (?) type game as well.

Why is Mark Cuban in this game?

Try lurking more first.

Attached: furrytards.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

is that the What We Do In The Shadows tv show?

I've been in pretty much every VtMB thread for like 10 years

Yes.
Wow, congrats. Now lurk more.

>Fear me they... They did not... And that was the problem. They feared what represented... What stood behind me... What I commanded. But they did not fear me. And that, my young fledgling is the reason I failed...

Attached: 1559328467515.jpg (906x762, 106K)

Anarchs are meritocratic, naturally failures leaching off their ancestors success would hate them

>Lucifer moves to LA in the 1930s to pursue a career in the film industry as a director
Why did he not get a cameo in VTMB?

Attached: 1559577851123.jpg (1296x745, 91K)

You're fucking dead, lmao. Go away.

Attached: Dracula.png (776x530, 628K)

No shit sherlock I'm a vampire XD

You're fucking final death'd, lmao. Go away.

Attached: jss.png (424x439, 216K)

cuck wesp cuck cuck cuckold cuck fuck wesp cuck cucking shit

Sorry sir I'm going to have to ask you to submit proof of this claim

>Jew subverting and establishing a position of power in a new radical ideology
VTMB was redpilled

Punished LaCroix would be kino, but the chances for him to appear are very low.

Lacroix was canonically dead by the End Times stuff came out.

The Bloodlines events were casually mentioned because they involved Jack.

I wouldnt be hard at all to jsut say "lol everyone thought he was dead".
I would be willing to accept it because I miss the bastard so much

Attached: 1559663488918.jpg (840x480, 180K)

Do we care about this?

Attached: vampire_switch_game.jpg (790x442, 102K)

is that the one Big Ben is behind?

Do you mean Big Bad Wolf? Thats another VTM title in the works.
The New York one is made by Draw Distance, some polish(?) developer.

I don't know? Big Ben is this audio equipment producer that suddenly decided to invest heavily in games publishing and they're publishing some kinda VTM game

They are publishing the Big Bad Wolf one, which we know nothing about yet but it is supposed to be a "narrative" rpg.

i see. what's big bad wolf done before? are they trustworthy?

They have made The Council, which is a very narrative experience and is compared to Telltale Games/ Life is Strange.
It is heavily based on social interactions but it looks like would be a good fit for a VTM game, intriguing in the vampire society and courts, with the occasional fight.

Pre-alpha gameplay so far
youtube.com/watch?v=bPm2YN80eyA

Have any of you ever tried the LARP? Or know people who have?

I'm curious about it and would love to give it a go, but it seems like people can take/play it super seriously.

Whats that?

Live action roleplay. People get together to act as their characters and improvise plotlines together. LARPs can range from really embarrassing when people take it super seriously, to a great time when they don't. The video game is so self aware (and most of the rulebook I'm reading right now), but individual table top sessions and LARPs can vary.

If you can find a way to do it go ahead and tell me cause I can never find a game

There's a regular one here in London. The Freemasons Grand Lodge is a fucking Ventrue safehouse.

>The Freemasons Grand Lodge is a fucking Ventrue safehouse
hahaha are you joking? that's one of the funniest things ive ever heard if true

>That Tremere blood explosion ability at 28
Yea... I'm thinking MAGIC NIGGAS are gonna be the best clan again.

Attached: MAGIC NIGGAS.jpg (834x768, 373K)

wiki2013.mindseyesociety.org/index.php/London,_UK_Masquerade#London.27s_Elysia:

>this retexture

Attached: 456.jpg (500x373, 26K)

A

FUCKING

WORM

Attached: Worm Tremere.jpg (978x698, 602K)

Best clan

Attached: vtmb2_toreador_by_sei_ey_dd7dayg-pre.jpg (730x1095, 81K)

Attached: 436.jpg (420x449, 62K)

>no unique disciplines
>no way of turning their clan weakness to use
complete mediocrity

Attached: d1gxmiq-564b78c0-55d4-44b0-aab9-ef2ac6938cb4.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Any Tzimisce in here? I want to kick your asses.

Attached: 1559756667418.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

Celerity with auspex pretty much rapes everything in the game

How's Vienna this summer?

based saulot

Attached: Tremere_Portrait.gif (140x200, 8K)

I bet celerity and potence is so much fun for you too.

Delete this, delete this at ONCE

>Haqim rules Middle East. Under his rule, the Middle East actually becomes better than what it was. Compared to Absimilard's Reign, Haqim turns Middle East into an echo of Eden. He had the best start in Gehenna, as his clan was a well-oiled war machine that worshipped him and was already prepared for Gehenna. They wasn't lacking in sword, sorcery, guns, jets, tanks, ships, or supplies etc. The Assamites then purge the infidels of their own (who are either Web of Knives or the Schismatics, depending on how Haqim is portrayed) and other clans under Haqim's direction, who steadily regains his power. After his awakening, all who was blood-bound to an Assamite becomes bound to Haqim himself, through the power he has over his own vitae. Despite this, Haqim never consumes the willpower and free will of his descendants, and his human/kindred servants. What a cool guy. Then everything goes to hell after something takes him out.

Based Haqim. What haven't you infidels converted to the Path of Blood yet?

it's smokin hot

I keep seeing some weird pink blush on his cheeks on the thumbnail.

Yea, few nukes from SI do that.

Can’t say i’d fear flavored sparkling water either

Who killed him?

What's the best vampire game bro's?
Any games similar to VTMB?

I thought Islam and the Path of Blood were the same thing?

Attached: Maximillan.png (224x224, 22K)

Because a being so powerful has no place in some low key vampire turf war, even Caine was a mistake.
In a game about Gehenna it would make some sense, but not even Antes show up during much regular campaigns.

Attached: 1553886167237.jpg (1710x1068, 588K)

Path of blood doesn't make you fuck goats or children
You need an abrahamic religion for that

it's fucking true tho i'm tryin help new players avoid cuckshit it's a good fucking game kind of fucking old tho shouldn't be fucking ruined by cuckshit

>still mad

Attached: p.jpg (978x817, 129K)

Is that Hardestadt the Elder or the Younger?

He is alive

It is believed, however, that Haqim may have gone into torpor or has secluded himself in the Azerbaijan/Iran/Turkmenistan area, in the vicinity of Alamut. ur-Shulgi, who was recently awakened in the Final Nights, claims to receive direct communication from Haqim to re-invoke the Path of Blood as the sole religion. Some even believe that Haqim is awake, but remains hidden from view, secretly reviewing and evaluating the clan.

>What We Do In The Shadows tv show
there was a fucking tv show and i was not aware?
FUCK
it's even recent, guess i know what to do this week.
is the humor still as good as the movie?

Attached: file.png (2070x1380, 2.56M)

>Jack's supposed to be a British pirate from the 17th century
>Sounds like a guy driving a forklift somewhere in the Rust Belt.

>Lacroix's supposed to be a Frenchman from the 18th century
>Sounds like an early 20th century New England WASP.

Vampires have access to fantastic vocal coaches it seems.

It's pretty good. Not as good as the movie but it has its moments

>The new Werewolf game is being shown at E3

According to who?

they have decades to adapt, my accent a little when I moved when I was a kid, being the only person speaking in a particular intonation is like a sore thumb

It's almost like they live there for centuries or something.

Well, Lacroix certainly does. He can afford nearly anything.

I have met Anarchs. I can confirm this. The ghouling of babies is also true and that alone made me RUN to Camrilla.

When I say Cameo, I mean something very brief. Maybe even just a radio/TV bit.

I want him to come back as a rambling hobo, constantly on the run from camarilla ever since they found out he survived.

jus fuckin tryin help other new players avoid that shit man ffs

Accents will change if you spend enough time in whatever locale that you happen to be in.

They're making two games? Are you sure the werewolf game wasn't dropped when PDX realised how it was a bad idea?

I never heard of this. Context?

He is in an ad.
Robert Thorne

How much of other splats do you think we'll see?
VtM:B had werewolves and a wereshark, a demon or a mage as Mr. Ox, a wraith, obviously hunters and maybe a mummy? I don't remember

Attached: Mr._Ox.png (860x860, 493K)

The DLC flavour text mentions different supernaturals and the expansion seems Werewolf focused.

lacroix also says his own name wrong, it's supposed to be pronounced lah-crew-ah
i remember some user theorizing that he was faking the whole frenchman thing but i don't know how lore friendly that is

more like he doesn't want to bother with dumb americans mispronouncing a foreing name and said whatever

People can lose or gain accents. Didn't LaCroix say he spent time in London before coming to America.

He's probably just localising it. He's not dumb enough to fake an entire backstory but not work out how to pronounce a name.

I don't know if he did mention that but it wouldn't be surprising for a Ventrue. He also spent some time in Africa to pick up Magilla Gorilla

It also had a wereslug. I hope they add more were-sea-creatures.

turn your trip off fag, this isnt /vg/

Attached: 1559698655733.jpg (1822x610, 215K)

>wereslug
What? Who was the wereslug?

Sure, but in the case of Lacroix it's learning another language + a very specific, artificial accent - cultivated to be a kind "universal" English accent by linguists around the turn of the 20th century.

Though maybe he learned English -really well- at that exact point in time and never bothered to change.

My main gripe isn't the feasability, I'm just kinda sad these ageless monsters, ultra-conservative in so many ways, don't seem to conserve other ancestral traits like speech and mannerisms. Even Strauss, presumably from Austria, speaks with a similar Atlantic English accent as Lacroix.

Except Andrei, who's likely based out of Mexico for quite a while like the bulk of the Sabbat yet still sounds like a Dracula.

The Kuei-jin boss
"slug" might be debatable, but it looked like an uglier version of pic related to me.

Attached: Nembrotha-purpureolineata-840px.jpg (840x606, 127K)

Werewolves, hunters, and that's it. Less clans, less disciplines, and less splats represented.

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

this game is fucking good tho if you mod the file add more stars ********** or delete it ngl good for a old game

>add more stars
explain

Tremere diablerized Saulot, or so he thought. Saulot knew it would happen and let himself be diablerized, then kicked Tremere out of his own body. Goratrix, Tremere's childe, was then kicked out of his body by Tremere and turned into a worm. Saulot is based

Dont indulge him. He's some retard who starts the same arguement every thread. He seriously wont stop until you ignore him

wesp patch add some cuckshit give you low stars man *** you can add more in files or delete the file then i don't have a fucking problem with it you know

what the fuck man i'm saying it's not a fuckin problem anymore just tryin help new players but the game's fucking old no point i'm trying to fucking discuss other shit here what the fuck

AAAARRRRGH VIDEO GAME CHARACTER THINK ME BAD AT SEX NOOOOOO

Attached: 1516491202901.png (808x805, 446K)

i'm not trying to have a fucking argument cockinass i'm trying to say the game's good for a fucking old game you fucking hamsterfucker

please stop replying to him I have no clue why you people give him so many (you)s

only recently played this game and loved it despite being a buggy source engine mess
any other similar games (not fallout)

you tried dishonored or prey man

Which Clan treats their Ghouls the best?

Attached: fec9a262-0d27-4801-b476-238718ddb7f2.jpg (960x696, 85K)

Ghouls are property. It doesn't matter how they're treated.

probably ventrue with the whole noblesse oblige thing

giovanni? they usually have family members as ghouls

I'm always glad when someone tries it to play in the current year and enjoys it. There is not anything quite like it, thats why we waited for over a decades in these threads.
Things like Deus Ex or Prey come closer in gameplay while some RPGs like Arcanum or (sorry) Fallout New Vegas give you that story/roleplay aspect.

this is the right answer

Ha! Im glad. With a handful of exceptions my clan is a bunch of edgo assholes.

>we have actual LARPers in the thread now

Attached: 1535400826271.jpg (340x434, 16K)

>Toreador
>Anarch

Attached: chaz.jpg (392x392, 22K)

LARPing is okay, being a tripfag is not!

"Chaz"? More like " want to suck on that Chad", am I rite?

I really wish I was a larping tripfaggot kike. WoD is suffering.

Attached: 1559601614133.png (573x514, 343K)

this is going to by my only post to let you all know that I SHAN'T be posted in this jew thread, better luck next time neonates.

How is life sucking up to the Camarilla AND the Pyramid, Tremere?

You are not Strauss faggot. He doesn't even know Meme Magic.

Yes, yes, you're right.

Attached: Dya__6EUYAMTpNw.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

I have LARPed before and honestly it's a hit or miss experience, it's mostly bad though unless you are really into cringy vampire roleplaying. But with the right crowd it can be really fun

>Freemasons
>Tremere
For fucks sake tell me those Shriner Kikes dont identify as us.

Attached: 1559052867670.jpg (1019x768, 92K)

yeah man i'm tryin talk bout other shit fucking bitches itt won't even talk bout other shit ffs i'm trying to say this game is good for old game man ffs

Chantrybros I have discovered a new spell through the archives of time, with this you shall suffer no demon!

># Filter any tripfag
>/^!/

Attached: 1546498469931.png (500x475, 247K)

How can about 12 people rule the entirety of Los Angeles? How come the Sabbat have a legitimate army yet job to 1 guy? How do the unexplained ability to breathe underwater?

Attached: 6DDDC65C-768B-4704-A97F-FDAF960D4287.jpg (512x384, 17K)

Saved. But people don't even respond to me anyway.

Assamites treat ghouls pretty well, mainly because Assamite ghouls are usually future Assamites. You're not a slave or servant, more like a cadet.

I dunno. One man army was a meme. When I got here except for the whole Santa Monica questline I did shit in teams.

you the fucking wizard vampires with the fucking eyebrow piercing looks fucking weird man

Shame Assamites and Giovanni are the only two clans with cadet branches

>How can about 12 people rule the entirety of Los Angeles?
They only have to rule over the Kindred that live in Los Angeles not all the humans and it's not like they have to deal with managing the infrastructure of the city, etc.

>How come the Sabbat have a legitimate army yet job to 1 guy?
They don't. They have shit loads of shovelheads.

>How do the unexplained ability to breathe underwater?
You don't breathe. Plus you're a Vampire. Shit's magic.

I took them out day one. And I got new clothes. What kind of cowboy bullshit this dudes closet had I dunno but I didn't go for it.

Why not?
Sabbat has almost no "middle class" vampires, only green shovel heads and old and terrible elders.
Vampires don't have to breath, neofag.

Underwater naps are fucking kino. They have these airtight masks so you dont inhale any water by accident and then you just go to bed in the bathtub. Shit is cash.

Never reply to one of my posts again.

i'm brujah but the wizard shit looks good doesn't make sense tho

I wont.
I never played Brujah before I gated over here but I met a few. Hothead fucks who can close the distance real damn fast. Tremere gameplay wise was longrange in nature. Its good if you wanna have heavy backup to your armed combat.

>tfw you realize he has same VA as Strauss and pic-related

Attached: Bach.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Could we meme him in

Attached: lacroix__ace_by_synestesi_art_d8q57rm-pre.jpg (721x1109, 111K)

A bit unrelated, but what happens if an ancient ghoul finally embraced?

Take Prias, he's a 3000 year old ghoul who's already as powerful as an elder vampire, if Helena finally gave him the succ would he start of at Methuselah levels?

cringe

That's Tremere himself, not Goratrix. Goratrix's soul was sealed within a mirror.

Strauss is based.

>Finds out that you have plans to murder the Prince and the Kuel-Jin for their betrayal
>100% supports your decision

We need our boy Chunk back.

Attached: Officer Chunk's Quest.png (1898x311, 64K)

Just bought this a couple weeks ago and really enjoy it so far. Using ENB and unofficial patch, rolling Ventrue.

Combat in this game is pretty terrible making me really glad I rolled a devious business man deceiver. Writing is really strong, Ocean House was fun, super comfy game overall. Thinking of rolling Malkavian next. Really stoked for VtMB2, throw me out some tips and tricks friends.

Attached: UhOh.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Invest in firearms, endgame is all combat

Don't neglect your combat skills completely, you will need them in the last third of the game. I'd recomment going melee and also investing at least 3 dots into fortitude.

You'll have to do a good bit (a lot) of combat in the later stages of the game so don't neglect that.

That's called being a kike!

Attached: oyvey.jpg (428x500, 52K)

>really glad I rolled a devious business man deceiver
hahahHAHAHAHAHA

Kike tribalism is based, and why they own the world.

>based
>or just usual Tremere Jew that is letting you clean up the dirt for him (as he did during the entire game)
Pick only one.

>firearms
lmao
lol
probably the same user unironically giving "JUST CHEAT" advice

We can try.

Attached: d3dhhhi-69671578-f9de-4da4-aa4d-434a19f74a3d.jpg (423x594, 184K)

>letting you clean up the dirt for him
Name 3 characters who didn't

Not him but I just beat the game with a firearms build helps that I was a broken as hell Tremere.

Not as good as in the film, probably because the best parts are more spaced out, but it's still pretty fun.

you CAN you just shouldn't because they're shittier than melee in pretty much every single way

i just beat it as a business brawler ventrue, was pretty fun engaging in fisticuffs with my lessers

Strauss is a loyalist. I rather like him so I have a bias I admit.

Autism.

Reminder that characters in trailers are your targets, while renders will be you adoptive Sires.

I don't remember the rulebook to go into that specific scenario, but he would keep his original stats/disciplines than proceed to add appropriate points for vampire creation.

So he would be much stronger than other neonates of the same generation but weaker compared to really experienced elders of his generation

>Reminder that characters in trailers are your targets
What about him then? He was the one who was being chased during main trailer that featured Malkavian haven. What about him then?

Attached: AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>throw me out some tips and tricks friends.
Don't open it.

I do want to succ my daddy but I don't want to diablerize him

Attached: 1557938542425.jpg (1430x640, 104K)

That episode was good. Orgy was shit.

kys

Just some cheeky Nos that needs dealing with

This is something I've been wondering about as well. I find it strange that we chase a Nosferatu and that trailer switches between him and Malkavian haven as you kill him and stain your hands. Shouldn't we be chasing cover guy instead?

He's talking about clan trailers, autismo.

I wish to be reunited with my cute moody prince

Attached: Hah.jpg (711x711, 148K)

TORRIE FANGS FOR MALK NECKS

>Shouldn't we be chasing cover guy instead?
That's his stun double. He couldn't make for trailer shooting because his dumb Malkavian ass is still stuck on Great Wheel.
You will literally need to save him by get him off Great Wheel to join the Malkavian clan.

Attached: (you) in the future.jpg (720x540, 96K)

bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3560343/bigben-interactive-reveals-e3-lineup-including-sinking-city-werewolf-apocalypse-earthblood/

Article from last month and other sources say the same thing. It's not being made by the same dev team that's making VtMB2. It might not be a bad idea, but I think this will be the first time we've actually seen anything of the game since it's initial announcement so have to wait and see.

Considering how much malks are retarded, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the mission for real.
>walk to the pier
>see this dude with a cleaver on ferris wheel who is grinning at you
>all of a sudden he starts screaming "HELP! I'LL LET YOU EAT ME! JUST GET ME OFF THIS THING!"
I wouldn't even be mad.

Thin blood is a NEET retard who thought that his dream NEET clan Nosferatu were in, which is why he chased one so hard. Mr. NEET blood just really wanted an opportunity to shitpost on SchreckNet.

Cute! CUTE

Attached: 1558632192029.jpg (761x757, 102K)

probably the elder since he was still alive at that point

rent free

His smile and his sarcophagus: Open

kys
Kys and your wish will be granted.

>pick brujah because I like to be a brute
>tfw either have to be a black dude or be a white chick who got blacked

Attached: wewlad.png (580x522, 250K)

You character can't tell the difference between a Malkavian and Nosferatu?

Just get Romero the prostitute, it's not worth it.

>Not naming male brujah Jamal and going full thug mode

just don't be a fucking brujah why would you be brujah?
pick something else

she's not even white

>like to be a brute, aka mental nigger
>don't like to be a nigger
Slav detected

Just play Gangrel with maxed out fortitude and protean.

Of all the "gameplay" shown so far, this looks the most fun discipline to me.

Attached: gameplaypt5.webm (682x386, 514K)

>Just play Gangrel with maxed out fortitude and protean
Just play as a dirty furfag ... Yeah way better

>want to have a melee char
>it's either a nigger or a furry

Attached: 1403958470318.gif (298x224, 3.97M)

I really hate the parka they wear in all this default gameplay desu

>Wait... wait... hold on...
>Are you implying I got the wrong guy?
>BUT THEY LOOK THE SAME TO ME!

Attached: confusedthinblood.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

kek

yeah it unironically is better than Brujah, who shouldn't even exist as they are THAT shitty and boring
bruh you're a vampire
just be anything you're already strong

Oh well, i guess you don't really want any of the brawl types, just go with one of the delicate, charisma options than.

Dumb shitblood.

Imagine not having someone to do your dirty work for you.
Woudn't it be a shame?

Attached: 1537025146348.jpg (1280x1024, 86K)

>wealthy white guy makes a mexican fight a black guy
What did they mean by this?

what makes you just assume he's wealthy and the other dude isn't just an average muttmerican

I'm sorry, Mr. Thin-blood, but we have Brian on and you're asking a lot of specific questions that we can't answer which is a bummer.

Attached: specific_questions.png (376x423, 128K)

Malk players are fags.

Attached: Love and Lust 2018 37-X3.jpg (1600x1148, 1.15M)

Attached: Love and Lust 2018 13-X3.jpg (1513x1200, 390K)

Get the fuck outta here, both of you.

Attached: 1420482918457.jpg (800x990, 205K)

I don't have a problem with playing a nigga actually.
It's just that male brujah from vtmb looks like shit. Both his idles and armors suck ass.
I wish he would at least remotely looked like Blade.

Attached: new_firstblood_package.jpg (624x511, 69K)

whats wrong with his beard

Sounds very cringey

>retro hunter oufit

Attached: blade.jpg (687x1000, 54K)

He dyed some of the parts where he started going grey brown and left the rest of the grey grey or dyed brown bits grey.

or he's just some freak who greys abnormally, really not banking on this though.

>I wish he would at least remotely looked like Blade.
Ventrue with maxed out Fortitude and Ranged or Meele should do the trick. Do bring some bloodbacks to the Warrens though.

t.jealous Toreador chicks crave Malkavian dicks.

Attached: malkfish.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Well, theres one more reason why Tremere would get along with kuei jin. Aside from being scum.

Stop violationg the masquerade faggots.

normalclans ruined the schrecknet and we can't do shit about it nosbros

I'm watching the Sopranos right now. Will this game give me that kinda of feeling?

Nice anti malkavian loadout, man.

We'd take refugees into the malknet if it was possible because nos are bros, but it's not possible so we won't do that.

thats not what t. means

I want to see some schrecknet memes, i ber they are juicy.

The fuck are you talking about?
When did ventrue dude become a nigger?

No but Mad Men will. Watch that next.

do all clans have the same body armor look?

Fuck

Attached: 1559429963199.jpg (418x101, 27K)

It just looks like your Clan's final outfit

(KINDRED WAS BLOOD HUNTED FOR
THIS POST)

I'm pretty sure it's the latter, it's really not that rare. I know several people with weird grey patches on otherwise perfectly dark hair.

the kine know
shut it down

Well, it's either a white dude with leather trenchcoat and guns/swords or a black dude with nothing even close to the outfit.

>Brianna Wu goes for a walk.jpg

>be a white chick who got blacked
That's a decent choice. But
>pick brujah

HI GUYS WHAT DOES CLAN MEAN?

Attached: Bloodlines-2_04-24-19[1].jpg (600x337, 37K)

Nos, what did we tell you about taking walks in the part??

Nah, I like 'em both.

Attached: SGD 01 - Fullsize-X3.jpg (1576x1200, 675K)

Hengeyokai are asian were-creatures and Mr. Ox was a Yama King not a mage.

Just drink a little bit of my blood and you will automatically join my clan, trust me! Lot's of benefits coming with it.

Attached: 1558038920633.jpg (675x688, 69K)

Brujah? More like Brumutts this post has been sponsored by true brujah clan

What's the benefit of Saulot letting himself be diablerized?

In early game yes, but even by mid game ranged weapons get a lot better than melee ones.

He had a keikaku to stop Tzimisce from consuming all life into himself.

what is the best looking clan clothing?

I only played through as ventrue and thought their final clothes were perfect

Don't think there was a plan. Tremere was just too weak to actually subsume Saulots spirit.

Venture, Tremer, Toreador (both), Malk (male). The rest is shit.

Ventrue easily.

Ventrue > Tremere > Malk > Torry > Gangrel > Bruj > Nos

So let me get this straight
>Camarilla
based but bluepilled
>Sabbat
cringe but redpilled
>Anarch
cringe and bluepilled

basically true

What goes for based and redpilled then?

Pretty much correct, yeah.

Independent clans like the Giovanni, probably.

(((Elders)))

pretty much. the cam and sabbat can be switched if you want tho.

Either independent or clan before sect. Also true caitiff chads

Mnemosyne

What killed Lasombra when he blocked out the sun for a month?

Attached: 1455929295464.png (226x197, 84K)

Autarks

autarkis

Attached: 13cbea48cea3baea366e2e62c8353f4297e8c2b9ba78690645906649127bef79.jpg (369x479, 24K)

Not really, Camarilla tries to shove a bluepill about caine and antedilivans not existing. Sabbat on the other side is redpilled as fuck but does nothing in relation to it. Damn, giovannies beat them to diablerizing antediluvans

Inconnu

All the plants in the world got angry because they couldn't do Photosynthesis anymore and brought Final Death upon him in a combined attack.

Incommu ARE the thing other should have been redpilled about.

Isn't a Yama King a demon anyway

The cammies knew damn well the antes existed. Some of those fucks were sired by them like Menele. It was just a game. The Sabbat on the other hand may outright admit they exist but most of the time they only use it as an excuse to act like faggy monsters.

don't think so. that's like calling a deadric prince a regular dremora. that user called them mages anyway tho.

you just said what i wrote. I maily meant that camarilla tries to keep the truth about antediluvians to as less kindred as possible

His pattern seems too perfect, there's little to no grey anywhere else so it makes me suspicious.

Gaia.

Attached: chuckling garou.gif (250x188, 832K)

Daily reminder that Caine could literally fix everything just by saying sorry
>request God to bring Abel back to apologize and end the dispute once and for all, for regret and sadness
>Abel welcomes him with open arms
>Caine kills him once more just to spite God

Attached: Vampire the masquerade lore.jpg (477x477, 29K)

No one truly believed that shit about Caine and the Antedeluvians not existing, it was just a prank to cement their power.
Now Gehenna, that's a REAL joke.

Attached: 1557875098540.jpg (499x643, 72K)

they're not redpilled because they'll shout from the rooftops what everyone else already acknowledges.

BASED and WEREWOLF pilled

I mean, sure, it could be some weird dye job, look at his head. But what I was talking about still applies. At uni, someone in my class has perfectly dark hair but one big white spot right on the back of his head. Then another guy has the same thing on his beard, he can shave it off at it will still regrow the same way. It's some kind of pigment disorder

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1559674103324.webm

Attached: 1558601811464.jpg (337x272, 54K)

based brote

TO THE ABYSS WITH THEE

So I am thinking of playing through this game again. Back when I did it it was without any mods.. so what mods are needed/fun?

Tried to watch this but god damn the Asian girl is so fucking annoying.

Attached: LABN.jpg (970x545, 391K)

Either the latest WESP patch or preferably Clan Quest Mod 4. It adds an entire hub with quests and stuff.

Watch it for Jasper

Attached: tumblr_inline_pntcw9QNXQ1vvjv39_400.gif (268x197, 512K)

nice

Paradox isn't making any other WoD game, they just sold the license to other publishers

>WHAT?

Attached: 5910f966ae653a880f1d2183.jpg (1440x1080, 1.04M)

>the best acted character by far, every time he speaks you get fucking giddy
>dies at the end of season 2
of course

How long do you think you'd last as a vampire?

Attached: tumblr_o74s7r7UHA1r3r1qqo2_540.gif (540x370, 740K)

Depends on what clan I am.

>We'll need to record these lines today.
>How do I pronounce the name?
>Who the hell knows, I don't speak French, just say how it's written.

As a tzimisce or toreador I'd last forever.

I am one Sheriff away from sending Prince to hell and beyond with my Ventrue. I've heard Malkavian delivers totally different game experience, so I guess I will play him next.
Also, I am angry, angry about Sabbat killing my Heater. What the fuck was she doing there? That was so out of place.
People are saying that playing the game patched is a must, since it fixes things and adds purged content from the game. Witch patch to choose?

I would just stay in basement screaming for my sire to bring me food while i lurk schrecknet shitposting about tzimisce conspiracy to turn kindred into trannies

Don't open it.

>What the fuck was she doing there? That was so out of place.
I think that's the WESP mod, right? That doesn't happen in the original game.

>Clan quest mod 4
>diablerie
alrighty they. Can I do this to all or just certain vamps?

>literally dies in vanilla if you don't send her away
am i wrong??

Attached: 1542158205548.jpg (736x555, 73K)

yep jepser and the host are the only two excellent ones I know in that group. I like some of the others, but not so much the characters they play

the diablerie is pretty buggy if you get to many, just because the games system doesn't like it

Attached: me using iframes poorly.jpg (750x748, 82K)

No, she just randomly appears in their base while you're attacking it. No explanation.

I already lasted multiple years

Attached: 1526750345300.jpg (892x896, 75K)

Buggy how?

I just want to play as a super vamp

She never gets better lol

The True Black Hand

No. That's vanilla shit. WESP mod adds option in which you can tell her to stay indoors so she doesn't get killed/and or so you don't need to send her away to save her from getting killed.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

She gets captured by the Sabbat and you can notice that she's missing before attacking the hotel.

The only thing that the plus patch adds is a way to save her.

All of them except shovelheads/randoms but you need to be a member of the Sabbat first. I recommend waiting with certain quests such as Ash's escape and the serial killer until after you know diablere.

For some reason Bertram and some Anarch can't be diablered in their havens but everyone else is fair game. Just be patient though, you'll get your chance eventually.

do femGangrel and werewolves still fuck wolves like mother Ennoia??
very important, asking for a friend.

I can't quite remember, I think the hotkeys get messed up if you go past 6 powers, and you end up going frenzy quite a bit but thats lore friendly i guess

is there a mod that allows the disciplines to go beyond level 5?

He wouldn’t grow facial hair unless he had that beard on embrace and had been shaving it every night the whole time.

>werewolves
Do you have to ask?
Some of them are born and raised as wolves for fucks sake.

I don't really know that much about WoD werewolves they kinda seem like weirdo hippies

Preferably do it three consecutive times.

Attached: 1465737094689-2.png (340x500, 80K)

The only bug is your hotkeys stops working if you have 5 or more disciplines. Having 4 of them works great however.

The work-arounds for this is either to stop using hotkeys and use the scroll wheel or F1-F5 keys or to simply delete/sell your fifth discipline using console commands.

This is an unfixable bug due to engine limitations and as far as I know is the only acknowledged bug in the mod.

You getting low humanity and frenzy often isn't a bug. It's a deliberate response to diablering often. Every time you diablere someone you also need to subdue their soul or else they will add dice to all your future frenzy checks.

that does sound pretty rad though

How do you subdue the souls?

hurr durr but how was i supposed to know murder is evil? checkmate god! cainites 1, christians 0

You pick the correct social responses in the dialogue. Some vampires are easier to subdue than others and everyone has a different path to acceptance/domination. There are also lots of false leads and the malkavians give the largest debuff if you fail to subdue them.

damn, I was thinking of trying a malk playthrough
Like all seductive and stuff

ennoia didn't fuck werewolves tho, just regular ones. and i mean, if we're going by those tales that's not even the most disgusting thing she fucked seeing as she gave birth to the gypsies.