Reminder

Reminder
Sony KILLED the senran kagura series, yet some of you will literally defend them for free.

Attached: 2435343423.jpg (1024x575, 202K)

How can it be dead when Senran poster is able to make multiple threads a day on Yea Forums and let people know it's still alive and well?

yeah but the gameplay was ass and there was no nudity, god bless the pc and dlsite

Senrans are for protecting and cuddling.

Attached: 1503244040582.jpg (203x262, 22K)

>Sony KILLED the senran kagura series
They merely helped Takaki, who was trying really hard to murder it since SV.

it's their fault for making a bunch of shitty spinoffs on sony systems instead of staying on nintendo, and it's your fault for making their shitty vita shovelware spinoffs successful in the first place

I would be a filthy liar if I said that I'm not going to play 7EVEN, no matter how censored it's been during development.

>Snoy is crap, thank the god for PC and Nintendo
>Series is dead without the Playstation sales WAAAAAH

Fucking manbabies, make your mind

Senran is dead because snoy forced marvelous to butchered 7EVEN you fucking retard.

Do you have reading problems? If Sony doesnt want those type of games on its system then it would be as easy as to release them on others.
But oh wait, no one actually pays for PC games and Nintenbabies only care for Mario and Zelda. Thats the real problem

Have you ever heard of exclusive contracts you brain damaged retard?

good, there wasn't a single even somewhat decent game in that series. sony is just taking out the trash

Sony made the killing blow, but the series has been in a steady decline since EV and arguably deserves to die for reused the same assets and engine over and over again.
That being said fuck Sony and fuck California.

Have you read of breaching the terms of a contract. If Sony doesnt allows them to make the game they want I'm sure they could rescind the exclusivity deal. But they wont, because the game is doomed anyway.

INBREED FAGGOT

I thought boring gameplay that was the same in every gamw killed it.

imagine shilling for free

snoy just put the final nail into the coffin

>Have you read of breaching the terms of a contract.

Yeah those usually have pretty bad consequences most studios would like to avoid.

7EVEN is going to be a new engine, or at least all new models. That's something I guess, because even when the Snoy game is censored atleast all the other games they make in the future won't have the old stuff we've been staring at since SV.

>no one actually pays for PC games and Nintenbabies only care for Mario and Zelda. Thats the real problem

It's more of marvelous being lazy and retarded cunts or contracts are preventing them elsewhere, also senran does fine on the PC faggot.

Attached: 1559694622624.png (1224x674, 1.25M)

i tried to like sk but the levels were just too tiny
pbs deserved better controls

>all the other games they make in the future
A-user I...

I seriously cannot believe sony betrayed the weebs

Attached: 1559717927534.jpg (440x394, 53K)

>a sidescrolling beat'em up and its expansion
>two musou lite
>a 3D action game
>bunch of spinoffs that play nothing like each other
I don't think that was the problem.

Quiet , hope is the last thing we lose

Attached: Manly tears.jpg (600x804, 65K)

Good.
Fuck weebs, fuck anime and fuck fanservice.

>Marvelous
>not making titty ninja games forever and ever, even spin-offs no one asked for
You're a real optimist if you think they have some integrity and will stop. Takaki even said himself they have several new projects in the works.

>tfw bought a switch and building a PC next week

At least I don't have to deal with their faggotry anymore, fuck sony.

Attached: 54464353453.jpg (1047x780, 142K)

Wrong site, tranny. This isn't retardera.

They have to spin it that Sony is the one breaching with their stupid policy. Pretty sure radcial one sided change is covered by law.

If it keeps flopping they'll stop, just like they never made another Valkyrie Drive.

They will stop when the games stop selling. The way things are going it won't take long.

Sony made them, as in all people working on PS4 games, sign exclusivity contracts JUST to backstab them and let their series die.

>waiting for re:newal on the switch

marvelous please I'll even buy the LE I'm a good goy

Attached: DtPXLO7V4AAcYTQ.png (1200x920, 1.1M)

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Never buying a Sony console again, no matter how hard you people shill it.

Can't believe I went from being a sonytendofag to a PCtendoxbox chad

Wild times

>porting games to a system is easy as pressing a button

So you’re retarded then? These things take lots of time and money.

There is one single exclusive game that I know of, all the others are either on Switch or PC, they have plenty mobage games too
And Takaki is leaving the company over just that one game? It doesnt make sense, just forget about Playstation and focus on the rest. Then again, the only answer here is that they are not profitable enough

That never stopped them before. I'm sure the gacha funds are enough to make cheap spin-offs until the end of time.

>flop in Japan
>flop in the west
>flop on PC
>Switch port when?
I don't think it's happening. I think they just want to move on and not focus on porting a 1 and half year old remake. Just play it on PC like a normal person.

>Disgaea is dead
>Senran Kagura is dead
>Danganronpa killed itself
Neptunia is next you fucking pedo weebs

>Been part of the master rase since 2003
>0.01% of niche jap games ever come to PC
>2016
>See DoAX3 Fortune
>F. is a sony exclusive
>Ok that does it
>Buy a PS4 Pro (first consol since the Ps1)
>Buy a bunch of niche Jap games
>Sony start living the California dream
FML there goes 400 bucks

Attached: 1474625686611.jpg (700x700, 77K)

>complete shit series that nobody played is dead
>must be sony's fault!

I'll bet my right kidney that 7EVEN is coming to PC sometime later just like every other main game. They always start off Playstation exclusive and then get ported.

>Senran Kagura is dying
>still only a handful of flatties or modestly-sized Senrans
>still no slim shortstack Senran
>still no tallflat Senran
>still no Senran with wide(r) hips
>still no chubby Senran
>still no dark-skinned Senran apart from Homura, who's just tanned
>the resident titcow Murasaki is literally identically-sized to 70% of the cast in ingame models, and even in art to some degree
>$120 DLC for every game
I should be madder at Sony for fucking the series in the ass but I honestly can't bring myself to be too outraged. For a series whose creator was so outspoken about his love of breasts, it sure didn't have much variety in that massive cast pun intended.

Attached: 1542482500378.jpg (134x187, 9K)

Nep is a PC and Switch series now

Seeth harder tranny :^)

My PC is shit
I want physical goods
I prefer handhelds

I-I just want to believe user.......

Attached: 342624234242.jpg (539x412, 30K)

The sad part is the waifufags from Granblue are eating up Sony's bullshit. I seriously hope Sony forces Cygames to censor the armpit slut so they learn the hard way that Sony isn't their friend.

>still no tallflat Senran
user, don't you know about the catrobot?

Get a better PC then. Don't be that guy who spams XSEED twitter saying they're "retards for not porting the game to the Switch". I've seen enough of these little bitches.

162cm isn't exactly tall, but even if it was let me know when she escapes gacha hell and makes it into a mainseries game.

A better PC doesn't solve the issue of wanting a physical/handheld release. And it shouldn't be that tall an order, SK was born on 3DS and thrived on Vita, it never did nearly as well on PS4.

I feel like they've made 75 OC girls for the card game lately. If your girl(s) isn't there it means you HAVE SHIT TASTE.

Yeh but no. People like you are annoying. Stop being so entitled.

Attached: Capture2019-06-06_13_07_40.jpg (595x144, 17K)

what was the point? you just switch to frantic at mission start and kill everything instantly

if they have integrity they'll keep making them

these games aren't for no taste having fags

People shouldn't be assholes or asking XSEED about it, but there nothing wrong about raising your voice about a port on twitter to the right people, people are tried of being treated like shit and want to get away from sony.

It's their fault for not keeping the games exclusive to Sony systems instead of porting them around. Why should Sony stay loyal to senran when senran couldn't be loyal first?

Oh nevermind, read the tweet. It's literally okay to ask ideal factory for a switch port, just don't be a faggot about it.

People are acting assholes toward, IFI, XSEED, etc. It's pathetic. I'd say sure port beg from time to time, but if you're gonna do it while also insulting the publishers you went too far. Also the dude I screenshoted is bitching because "I HATE PC BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR", so he proceeds to port beg and insult the pubs.

No one here "defends" sony, the wojak gold face posters are literally just shitposters, no sane person defend sony for the fucking shit they are doing OP.

Attached: 353423432.png (722x768, 304K)

I said It's not okay to insult them, but port begging them is literally fine, no one want to put up with sony anymore and we want our voices head.

Absolutely zero senran games are exclusively on a Sony system, retard.

You can literally play the game on PC.

Not everyone cares for the PC user

Seething. Granblue is an actual game instead of excuses to charge $60 to see low quality models prance around, so nothing will happen.

>Sony shill

People have been begging them to stop and look over not just the gameplay and models but also the story and characters for yeaaars now.
>Please just stop,no more beach episodes or spin-offs, can we just go back to 1 and 2, or even SV, everything is a mess, what even happened to my favorite characters?
>Did someone say $40 pinball game with two tables??! :DD

Integrity to me would be taking 4 steps back and looking at the series. Hopefully they'll do that after 7EVEN, but I kinda doubt it. Still hope that game is good though. Whatever genre it is.

Not true. There are legit tons of people here that hate "SHITTY WEEB GAMES" and weebs and like to see them cry and suffer. Maybe not Sony loyalists but sadists none the less.

This entire narrative that Sony forced them to make a game for their system and then shut it down it bullshit. I keep seeing shitposters like you say it to stay and rally people against Sony when it is clearly a lie.

>crying about this shit """""serie""""" again
Go play videogames, american retard.

Granblue will be a big success on ps4. I bet that makes you mad it will never be on switch.

>b-but nintendo
Lmao. Get fucked Sonytard. Also it's not a success. Actual pros are shitting on the game.

Sadly no one cares about Sony censoring this kind of games.
For people is alright if they can see gore and the ocasional tit/sex scene in their western cinematic mature games.

The most amount of people who care about the games being changed total to less than 10k people worldwide. Companies know this and thats why they aren't listening to your bitching.

>mfw Life Is Strange was allowed a sex scene just because it was SJW shit

>pros
lol. People will buy the game in bulk and anime games will continue on ps4 and into ps5

Sure retard. It's gonna be a big flop.

>There are legit tons of people here that hate "SHITTY WEEB GAMES" and weebs and like to see them cry and suffer.
Is this your first day on the internet? Do you understand the concept of trolling?

what you want doesn't matter, get fucked

LMAO. That's a really nice way of asking for stuff , what a retard .

>It's all trolls, no one actually dislikes weeb games or their dorklord uguu~~ weeb fanbase.
Schadenfreude is very real and sincere. So is the disgust. Even if it's obviously played up a bit you know yourself there are people that genuinely can't fucking stand anime and anime fans. Ofcourse there's trolls too, but there are people on here who if they could would remove all Panty Quest games from existence. Probably remove the fans as well.

Fuck Sony. And fuck California.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190215135551.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

So many great character designs. Not a single good game though. It's a real shame since they were in the best position for the ero-game scene. But their game directors just couldn't pull it together.