Imagine getting excited to watch commercials for three days

>imagine getting excited to watch commercials for three days
yesss yessss good goyim

Attached: A224766F-1875-4CB2-9487-E59BC876B34E.jpg (800x450, 89K)

i'm watching it for the cringe and fuck ups

>OP

Attached: 1559106460811.png (380x467, 26K)

Kek

Some of us still have enthusiasm for the medium and want to see what exciting things are on the horizon. You don't have to take everything you see as gospel and go out to pre order every game on show.

>stop being knowledgable about a subject! I'm a gamer just like you! look at my funkos!
yeah, slave, you totally "got it".

>he doesn’t take everything you see as gospel and go out to pre order every game on show.

>not pre-ordering every game at the show
What a cuck

yeah OP, some people are still adults there.

It was fun for all the fuck ups, oddities and memes. Nintendo ruined it by avoiding live shows and now Sony have followed so its pretty dead now. Xbox are the only one keeping the tradition alive but they've gotten so much better at it.

2012 will never be topped

>>stop being knowledgable about a subject! I'm a gamer just like you! look at my funkos!
>E3 makes people knowledgable about video games
lmao, 90% of the shit shown at e3 are trailers, gameplay that will be downgraded or straight up removed, and indie shit no one cares about

I'm going to watch all of them but I'm not going to watch them all live or change my schedule this year.

E3 is for the Funko audience, enjoy watching MS demo Funko Gears of War and Funko Banjo-Kazooie

These are the same people that watch super bowl and superhero movies.

Attached: 1554332141179.png (636x773, 32K)

>stay mad Xbox cuck

Don't forget the lies and disappointment.

Super Bowl I can understand but superhero movies?

We used to have some fun cracking jokes about it and shitposting, but e3 is so neutered and boring past few years why even bother anymore? Big names are pulling out too

The only acceptable super hero media is Boku no hero.

I am still sorry for you snoyboys

this image never fails to make me laugh

so has anything good happened? I'd rather do anything else than watch it but news concerning Bannerlord, Cyberpunk and vtmb2 would be neat

BNHA is alright but how exactly does watching superhero movies make you a shill? I personally don’t like super hero movies either, but how does watching them make you the same as Super Bowl wathers?

Who are you quoting?

When did yall leave that "jaded" phase?

I swear from like 2011-2016 I hated everything on principle.

It's kinda silly looking back on that now.

Attached: 1559759577408.gif (200x200, 86K)

Have sex

This is the laziest Pokemon they have made. It's lazier than Voltorb, Mareep, and Exeggcute

Fuck you what’s wrong with it nigger

>Some important game would be shown at closed doors to the press only
>For a week every zoomer would be sucking the journos dicks for info
>They would be telling its the most impressive game they have seen and that it changed their lives forever

I just want to watch a bunch of trailers and forget about all this stupid drama

>billions of dollars in sales on brand name and now quality
by definition watching superhero movies makes you a normie/npc

have surgery

not quality*

I'll probably just browse v and watch the gameplay videos

I agree that I makes you a normie but I thought the argument was that I’d make you a shill?

>a shill
user the grey wojak is an npc not a shill

Because both are super! Its in their name.

It's a sheep with dreadlocks. I'm not saying that it's not cute, but it is the laziest one of all 900+

Isnt it more like pre heating people to make them attend to their show?

I disagree.

I like simple designs.

>2012 will never be topped

Okay, user, no problem. By the way, here's one of the new Pokemon that they didn't show off yet. It's called Snoggy

Attached: 247928384239.jpg (260x280, 20K)

Attached: F036BD92-81A8-43E1-BA62-84FEACA195F9.jpg (750x1100, 48K)

>someone had to replace the ice cream cone with a stalagtite and make it ice themed and give an inanimate object a face

Lets face it user, you’re the kind of guy who self inserts to ntr hentai
as the woman

well

LMAO