Are ya winnin' so-BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

>Are ya winnin' so-BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH
What embarassing thing did your dad catch you doing user

Attached: 1559807416878.gif (364x400, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1g1bVQHEw
vocaroo.com/i/s035Yfai7wGF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

playing switch games

rapping to an eminem song when i thought nobody else was home as a teen

"You still playin minecraft?"

You bet your ass Im still playing minecraft

>playing gta san andreas
>on the mission where you kill like 60 guys near the end of the game
>dad comes in
>sits down
>leaves after 20 seconds
whenever he came in again i just drove around the whole time

Attached: 1551331104880.jpg (428x424, 16K)

playing kingdom hearts. I was in middle school at the time and before I played kh I would play Halo so my dad thought I degraded lol.

Roleplaying as a cute catgirl in FFXIV

i got caught photoshopping my dick to look bigger when i was like 14 lmao

dick in my hand wanking to fat furries

Attached: 1521842282198.jpg (500x583, 81K)

One time I caught my dad playing my copy of Medal of Honor rising sun. He sucked so bad and got so angry that he systematically smashed my controller to pieces. He hasn’t taken an interest since then

One time when I was like 13, my dad walked in the room while I was looking at some art book with nude paintings. I was standing there with my hand down my pants, and he just acted casual, said something unrelated to me then left. Looking back, he probably knew what was up and just didn't want to make it awkward/talk about it.

absolutely based

>drive around
>radio x on
>FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

in hindsight it was pretty cringe

This.
My game is modded too so he saw it had giant tits and ass.

luckily for me puberty kicked in and i ended up with a respectable 19cm wang, i should show my dad he'd be proud

I just have itty bitty kitty titties

do you know what mission i was talking about? it's been over 10 years since i played gta sa probably

Thats just every gta final mission

Not bad at all, small is great too. I think part of me likes bigger ones because it makes me feel lewder.

Nothing, whenever I went to his house I kept my laptop facing away from the door and barely left my room. He never saw what was on any screens when I was there

sucking on small tits is more lewd cause you can get more of them in your mouth tbf

That must've been very awkward but you're based regardless.

When Tom Morellos solo kicks in with the lil switch on his guitar I used to bite my tongue and hit my head. The one that goes WEE-wahwah-WEE-wahwah-WEE-wahwah-WEE-wahwah-WEE-wahwah-WEE-wahwah-WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but tits bigger than your head are lewd in how they look.
I love both I just love being a huge titted short shorts wearing bimbo.

jacking off to /d/ shit

that's depressing user

When I was going through my awkward teen years I would make the sluttiest create a characters in Saints Row. I was almost complete with making my very own police officer stripper lady, complete with shades and nipple pasties when my dad walked in

>Hey user what y-
>*sees naked woman on screen*
>WOO BABY! WOO!
>*walks out of the room without finishing the question he was going to ask*

Sure am lucky to have him.

Attached: image.png (696x464, 672K)

Nothing. There was never anything embarrassing he could catch me doing.

That happens when you take a kid away from his friends every weekend and dont interact with him or even let him have a console

sounds like your old man appreciated the slutty SR character just as much as you did. Go give the big guy a hug man...

Ever kissed your dad on the lips?

Not my dad, but
>playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
>mom walks in
>playing as Mamiya, crawling through a tunnel
>yells to the whole house about the girl's ass
>"I can see why user plays this game!"
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1g1bVQHEw

Sounds like he was just glad you weren't gay
You remember that thing you used to do as a kid right, that's what gave him doubts

sounds based

This will sound fucked up but I imagined it, no homo

vocaroo.com/i/s035Yfai7wGF

Attached: hank hill jap brother.png (469x401, 139K)

no but the oedipal implications of my exact type being fat and hairy like my dad haunt me.

>Medal of Honor rising sun
I liked that game but when I tried to play it with my neighbor who was born in Japan he didn't like it

why, yes, you didn't? I was 10yo and he promised me ice cream but never bought it after