He commentates to himself while playing video games alone as if he's livestreaming to a huge audience

>he commentates to himself while playing video games alone as if he's livestreaming to a huge audience

Attached: 1421673505152.jpg (354x360, 24K)

>he doesn't have internal dialogue

Attached: serveimage.png (640x631, 338K)

>he's not under constant surveillance

FUCK I DO THAT

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

i don´t do that but now i want to

>he doesn’t practice communication skills at all opportunities
ok buddy

You can't practice communication skills by yourself lol virgin.

no, i dont you schizo autists

Are you retarded? Talking to yourself is the oldest speech practice tool.

no i do the other thing a similar thread said where i invent conversations where i tell my friends about games i like even though i don't have friends

what a fucking retard lol

>Not providing a commentary for the ghost that is right behind you or the monster under your bed
Apologize

ghosts and monsters aren't real

>he doesn't pretend his waifu is in his lap or sitting next to him watching him play

LOL

That's what they want you to believe

human minorities have no idea what real oppression is, THIS is true oppression
having the very fact of your existence denied

Attached: You're not funny, just racist. Someone said this unironically..jpg (225x225, 11K)

sad and degenerate

t.ghost monster
fuck off back to /x/

What are you, a bigot?

I did that as a kid well before streaming was even a thing

I do this if I’m alone sometimes, but it’s more like “yyyyeeeeeeeee we’re going to go ahead and play this shit right here, nice.”

based

Attached: 44acd3be38e7a7fd1a56fba1652b9124.jpg (699x1003, 385K)

>internal dialogue
>speaking it out loud

user.... get out there...

Nice

I'm chat banned in most games so when my teammates disappoint me I just curse them out in real life and hope they feel my energy wherever they are. I can be extra ruthless this way. Those nigger serpents deserve it too.

seek help

Who the fuck would actually want to be friends with normal people?

Abnormal people are another thing, but it's impossible to find them (since they, too, do not seek out friendships)

I will now accept that when I am alone, there is either a ghost or a monster behind me and I will tell them about the game.

Amen.

cringepilled, samefagpilled, normalfagpilled, roastpilled, and if i do say so myself - rather bluepilled

>he speaks every one of his posts out loud as he types them

I did that for years continuously while I was a teenager playing wow, some emo girl from my school who dropped out. My whole internal monologue was narrated from her perspective, I still drop into the habit from time to time though I have largely escaped it.

Attached: ok.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

Fuck i do this. I also read other's posts in what I imagine they were trying to sound like.

>he doesn't just play with his friends in voice chat and say whatever comes to mind

Unironically this. It's way comfier pretending to not be alone than sitting silently the whole day and embracing the shitty reality we are living in.

Attached: 1557220142623.png (429x750, 44K)

I'm sure the FBI/NSA/other alphabet agencies watching me get bored if I just do nothing so I try to entertain them a bit. I wouldn't want to watch me be boring either.

You only get one waifu. Don't waste it on a roast beef golem.

Good, I accept your acceptance. Also ask them to play with you, they might enjoy that.

Amen.

I do this, fuck you.

Attached: 1523554972632.png (128x128, 27K)

I just want someone to talk to while playing vidya

Attached: 1559200985404.gif (220x184, 8K)

I wonder if the US government specifically tries to create the impression that they're watching everyone at all times

It seems people BELIEVE we're in a Big Brother scenario, and that's enough to have a chilling effect on behavior

I do this too
This as well

>he imagined a dude running parallel to the car when he was a kid

Attached: 1544562657576.png (1329x1231, 706K)

A friend of mine has a streaming crew and sometimes I make guest appearances.

I've solo streamed a few games but it's just far too nerve wracking. "Go here do this no not like that LOL did you see him just totally miss that lol is he retarded bros he completely missed the hidden dig spot too lmao."

That's literally how Hitler went from failed artist sperg to leader of Nazi Germany.

dinosaur version is more fun

>not making your fingers THE dude running parallel AND jumping obstacles/grinding on rails

Attached: running-fingers-3140142.jpg (957x1300, 79K)

t. googler

>"NOOOO BUT EVERYONE DOES THAT, DONT THEY??"

Attached: 1553709921116.jpg (640x528, 45K)

Wait, but how do you achieve this? It sounds like it not only requires a good amount of imagination, but also having the will/strength to constantly convince your brain that she's there. Is it like a Tulpa?

>he doesn't explain the nuances of the game to his dog

Attached: 00zic5hvs7031.jpg (3024x4032, 1.38M)

dilate and die from infection and aids fucking redditera tranniggers

>he doesn't have discord
>he excuses his lack of presence on social media with anti-social bullshit or his pathetic social life outside

Attached: 1552498631935.gif (680x568, 451K)

There are low points in every game where you don't have to be focused on the game. Time where you're dead, cinematic sequences, etc.

Discord literally spies on you, and no one of any worth uses that platform.

for me, it´s shadow the hedgehog grinding the guardrails

>he doesn't beat the dog when losing in overwatch

no bully christ-chan

Attached: 1553121483007.png (572x550, 98K)

>he's a discord tranny

Attached: 1558481394577.gif (376x280, 399K)

>muh privacy
>still uses 30 botnets every day
>has modern phone

Attached: 1542961416243.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

>he isn't trilingual and doesn't parctice speech while gaming.

She wants to be bullied
After all, suffering leads to God

Attached: cuming of christ.png (1195x979, 602K)

It was Spider-Man for me. Or was I supposed to be Spider-Man chasing the car?

>he doesn't teach the dog to type "have sex" so that he can win arguments for you

Attached: 1556958807466.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

literally me

I do comment sometimes while playing games, but mostly it's a laud thinking. Mostly during puzzle/thinking requiring parts of the games. Is it bad?

Your dog must be a fucking bitch

Who says i have those things?
If i can have less botnet, isn't it better?
discord tranny

>hebrew
That explains why I have never heard of that

have sex

>posting dead memes

Go back to Twitter.

>he doesn't vent his frustration after losing an argument by telling the dog to have sex

>dog gets a boner
>have to deal with hurting ass for the rest of the day

kek

Every time I've been in a discord channel it's been like some kind of psychological experiment. It's as if the users unconsciously try to re-create the social structure of high school

You have the roasties, who have a gaggle of male orbiters, and serve as trophy friends for the next group - the socialites. These guys try to get as many friends as possible, and they love throwing their social weight around to dominate all discussions and push their personal narratives. There are afterwards the weird kids (furriest, trannies, etc) who love flaunting their disgusting shit in others' faces for attention. You have the hall monitors, AKA moderators, for whom the highlight of their life is the small amount of authority they have in a discord channel. There are finally the lemmings, who are totally ordinary people who just follow whatever is being pushed on them by the previous groups.

At no point does any interesting or valuable discussion occur. All dissent is quickly drowned out under penalty of social shun. There is no sense of companionship or warmth, just a neurotic sense of competition for attention.

nah im just crazy

Fucking this so much. Every single Discord channel I've been on and been INVITED to.

No I commentate to my gf (male) who is on voice chat with me

We didn’t have a car, but I imagined it on the train.

Cute but also annoying

Not really. I have a pillow with her portrait on it and it is always next to me whenever I do something on the couch, like playing games or watching something.
I admit that the first week of talking to her was really awkward, but it quickly became a norm and it really relaxes me when I do it.

>inb4 "have sex"
I did and nothing good came out of it.

>he doesn't groggily imagine cuddling with a girl at night and accidentally get horny then feel bad for disturbing the tranquility of the nonexistent sleeping girl with horniness

plebes...

Annoying to whom

God

I make up backstories for my characters, and lore reasons for them to do things, even when im not playing an RPG. no one can out autism me

Attached: 1559576250527.jpg (639x437, 51K)

Normal people.

>he has never stared at an object and tried hard to move it with his mind

mark of an NPC

Anyone you'd play with.
Couples are always bad to play with, even if male-male ones are more self-aware.

Are you unironically telling me that's not an uncommon behavior?
Shits scary

Attached: 152032012521253.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Based

AAAAAGH STOP

Attached: 1466668108793.png (524x601, 243K)

>he felt the urge to throw the gameboy out of the window

Attached: 1544877984692.png (843x500, 195K)

>christian
LOL

>not a skateboarder
totally not rad, and dork pilled

If you're genuinely thinking of ever trying streaming/making videos this aint the worst training method to at least improve your diction and stop yourself from stuttering and leaving dead silence in the air.

This is the very definition of a forced meme. Give up, it will never ever catch on.

>he tried to identify every brand and model of each car passing by as a kid

>he touches his penis with his hand in order to simulate the sensation of having sex with a woman

Can you even IMAGINE being this pathetic?

I know you americans don't have oral exams at uni but people usually practice with repeating stuff out loud

>made a skeleton facebook account back when it started becoming the norm
>rarely posted
>havent posted since 2013 or something
>even as a dumbass underagefag, knew that sharing your life to billions of randos online maybe isnt too smart
>mfw the news broke about Mark Shekelburg selling all your data
I know I'm in the system anyway, but at least shekelturd doesnt know what i had for dinner yesterday. only the chink manufacturer of my phone knows that, as they listen through the mics all the time.
for this reason, i like to sometimes whistle or loudly shriek into my phone. do it, you'll get less targeted ads!

Attached: 1559573667964.jpg (540x540, 88K)

Alright, now that's actually weird

Attached: 1555432169539.png (250x250, 111K)

Since I barely interact with other people, it's the only way I have to make sure my voice works properly for when I need it.

only things left on facebook are subproletarians and boomers who post dumb politics shit and memes
all the thots moved to insta and even if they post on fb they post it also on ig

I blame frying my brain by watching way too many let's plays as a kid for this
I also do this for basically everything I do when alone, not only vidya

Attached: 1547143217810.gif (499x428, 491K)

Do you say the lore stories out loud or within your head?

I never had a gameboy sadly
But seriously thought this is unsettling I literally tough I was the only one pretending my imaginary friend running alongside the car dodging obstacles and shit
There must be some explanation for this instinctive autistic behavior

I can talk fine even if I don't talk for a month or two, you don't really forget how to talk

There is nothing more I’d love then to go back to being a kid with limitless imagination and complete innocence

>some triggered christcuck reported this and an even more triggered NuJanitor deleted it

Attached: chegmade.png (640x480, 12K)

True, but you do get that awkward moment where it feels like you can't find your voice, not really because you've lost the ability but because you're just so taken aback by the fact that you have to use it. And then you don't really sound very confident.

Or at least it's like that for me.

worst part about not talking about extended periods is that when you do have to talk to someone, you quickly remember how much fake emotion people use when talking to each other. it's tiresome acting

They felt inadequate because they didn't imagine the dude running parallel to the car

Attached: 1544562657576.png (1329x1231, 706K)

Terminal autism.

>spent the last 5 years watching, reading and listening to English language
>when do something stupid in videogames always goes "OH, C'MON NOW" or "THE FUCK WAS THAT"
>do this shit in friends house with some friends there
>awkward looks everywhere

Attached: 1547153197989.gif (280x280, 799K)

>tfw used to imagined a flying fiery phoenix flying right next to us
>eventually closed my eyes, opened the window and imagined myself atop it
;_;

When I was a babe I used to stick my hand out the car window and wave it in the wind (felt good to flatten it against the wind, then go slipstream, etc.)
One time a roastie drove ahead of us and stuck her hand out the window and mockingly imitated it so I stopped though

>he memorized enough car brands and models to play the game of identifying the cars then checking if it's correct

Attached: 1519831120526.gif (245x280, 976K)

Welcome to humans

>HE IMAGINES HIMSELF PLAYING IN A ROCK BAND IN FRONT OF HIS CRUSH AND SHE THINKS user IS SO COOL!

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 46K)

The same fucking thing happened to me and it’s the same reason I stopped too!

In my head. I'm a stickler for 'muh realism'. So doing stuff randomly bothers me for some reason. Like, I dont know, in GTA I wont steal a car unless "oh shit, gotta get somewhere fast, I'll risk police attention by stealing a parked ride!". I actually rarely car jack in GTA because in real life that can go wrong quick

I never did this one, bands are lame

Jews trying to censor the truth about aspergic egregorian hivemind

what, why was THAT deleted? it's not even that bad of a shitpost. there's worse in this thread right fucking now. what the fuck is this moderation.

It could be worse
>tfw steadily forgetting how to speak my own language so I can't even speak with anyone anymore

damn
bring it in, slipstream bro

Attached: woah jacks.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

janitors have to address everything that gets reported. it all ends up in a VERY large queue that is global to all boards.
very easy for a christcuck janitor to see that image and just click delete because he got mildly butthurt and wants to move on to the next queue item

i'd be more scared of a fly or a pebble flying up and perforating my hand, if the car is going moderately fast

>a fly
>perforating my hand
I wasn't traveling in a Saturn V

It is this worse. Sometimes, at least.
I forgot words in my language and remember in english. "Selfish" was the last one.
Language is something amazing.

Literally me. I basically hallucinate that I have people around me, and start articulating my thoughts on things that I'd been thinking about, a game I just played, or movie I just watched. I get pretty passionate about it as well, sometimes even trying to think on counter-arguments they could put down and how I'd respond.

I haven't had a conversation with another person face-to-face in months, many months, and I think I'm finally going insane for real. Life truly sucks.

>he daydreams about rescuing his crush from a hostage situation/school shooting!

Attached: 730770_ravenravenraven_raven-and-starfire-laughing.png (1348x1600, 794K)

Man, I talk to myself all the time. I probably look like a crazy guy. Hope nobody's actually watching. Haha.

Attached: signs a guy is nervous.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

that sounds scizophrenic

>he daydreams about school massacres
>in his late 20s

Attached: 1553657619027.jpg (1024x963, 112K)

>hostage situation/school shooting
It was more of a fantasy setting.
Must suck being american, damn.

t. bad memory

>he has a soft blanket that he rolls up cuddles with and calls his girlfriend/wife

Do you guys ever look at chatlogs of conversations you had with your friends (past or present) to sort of re-experience the companionship without bothering anyone?
I always get surprised by how well I managed in the conversations. I'm very neurotic and anxious while talking to people, but when I look at the logs I seem perfectly natural

Just get a dakimakura and put a peach fuzz cover on it, much better waifu approximation.

>he doesn't wonder what the hell he'd do if someone started shooting just meters away
>he doesnt scope out potential hiding spots everywhere he goes
>he doesnt scope out people he could use as a meat shield against the shooter
>he doesnt double check his shoe laces every day, making sure they're ready
i dont even live in america. and we haven't had a shooting here for almost a decade

Attached: 1559156519706.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>he thought he could catch the "water" if he went fast enough

Attached: mirage.png (462x347, 210K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1536821203888.jpg (600x1156, 132K)

Everytime I open the window while in a car I do the same hand motions of the Boss and Snake from that MGS3 scene before Volgin launches the nuke.

Attached: e78b1f00-b230-48e2-9dea-b81278d02b8a.png (1186x618, 982K)

>he re-reads his posts whenever someone replies to them positively

Attached: 1547144601304.png (1304x890, 160K)

>he remembers the first post he made on Yea Forums

Attached: this is it.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

I don't. It was probably reposting a reaction image on Yea Forums

I will never believe anyone actually does this.

Attached: okay.gif (245x165, 1.81M)

It was a nod flenders thread.

It got a hundred votes and got archived.

Attached: Nodflenders.png (476x558, 5K)

I only do that when I exercise. Pretend I'm in the olympics and have a crowd cheering me on or something like that.

>he thought he ruined his first PC build because he forgot to plug in some tiny lead or plugged the monitor into the wrong port or forgot to switch the PSU on or he heard a cracking noise when he levered the CPU into the socket

Attached: DRUGoReVQAA-hiI.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

>votes

Attached: 1554182281152.jpg (600x597, 42K)

He's talking about votes for archival, it's how old Yea Forums archives worked (the "best" threads would get voted for archiving)

first picture I saved

Attached: 1291737958609.jpg (384x512, 122K)

Attached: 830437503143.jpg (640x480, 120K)

>first post I made was giving (not asking) the source of an anime
I just wanted to make friends. That was in 2007 and I still don't have any.

there is this thing called streaming

>he realizes the first post he made on Yea Forums was well over 10 years ago

Attached: 1548831793701.jpg (640x632, 40K)

your new is showing

Attached: 794.png (2000x554, 258K)

Attached: 1130438063454.png (600x458, 442K)

Moto g phones are (mostly) great phones for the price.

my first post was probably something retarded like 'nigger nigger nigger XD' on Yea Forums

I don't.
I only know it was in December 2003 right before closing before Christmas in school on my IBM R40 2682CAG.

>he hovers over all of the (You)'s he receives and re-reads his original post time and again

i plugged some circuit's cable in the wrong way around, as in like flipping a USB. somehow jammed it into the slots like it was fine. I also wasnt grounding myself. found out later, that if you have to force a cable into the connector. it it's probably wrong. it's a miracle i didnt fry the fucking thing. i still use that PC to this day, its only four years old now.

Attached: 1552569923574.jpg (577x459, 97K)

i actually do this sometimes...

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Read "The Art of Public Speaking", originally published in 1915, still as valid as it was back then. Learning to gives speeches involves talking to yourself for hours at a time in front of a mirror.
But I guess this doesn't apply to socially inept people like you.

Attached: il_794xN.1592390248_697w.jpg (794x1132, 170K)

I do this mainly because I forget what I wrote. I usually have 10+ threads open at a time, I carpetbomb them all with shitposts and I wait until I get bites. I have to be reminded of what I said when I get one

>Be Hitler
>Be awkward af art nerd
>Practice speaking like a Rotweiler infront of the mirror all day
>Become emperor of Deutschland

It's not even a joke, WW2 was started by an ,then, incel who got gud enough at making speaches by practicing infront of a mirror.

I just want you to know, I hate you. And I hate the smile that this post will put on your fucking face.

Oh thanks

>looking up conversations I've had with anons in the archives
>looking up ERP sessions on /trash/ from /ftt/ and /erp/ on the archive

Attached: 1336475378671.jpg (395x513, 95K)

I absolutely don't remember, I know I joined in 2008 but that's it
>started browsing 11 years ago but still a newfag

Fucking roasties

My first post was 5 years ago when I corrected a retard about how fertilization works. MFW the dude thought a horse could impregnate a human, I just couldn't not reply.

Attached: 20190217_013319.png (134x134, 23K)

>tfw I missed best years of polish chans because I was a christtard and the first thing I saw there was mocking christtards and I got butthurt
Around cross
It's your loss

Attached: 1440363085970233856.gif (206x288, 1.46M)

Attached: 1525783367452.png (2298x1676, 1.64M)

I miss the desu spam.

me2 desu

Attached: 1230438099339.jpg (600x600, 128K)

>admitting replying to bait and still exhibiting signs of newfagness in the same post

maybe you are baiting me m8

>I was a christtard
Are you still religious?

Is S3 of Rozen Maiden any good? I bought the first two on DVD at Fry's before S3 came out lol.

I posted an image of TTGL on 2009 Yea Forums and asked what anime it is and got told to lurk moar and fuck off
Good times

Are you telling me that's not how centaurs are made?

>yuros do oral at schools
Wow, I didn't know the EU was that gay

>tfw wasn't there for TTGL or code geass

Attached: 1392706184094.jpg (251x231, 22K)

>Are you still religious?
If I was, I would not say "christtards".
Religiotards have very little distance to themselves.

both SHIT anime

i wish evangelion (the good incarnation of it) aired during Yea Forums's lifespan

>when your board is overrun with underage zoomers

Attached: 1450257676667.jpg (546x432, 42K)

Mr pussy slayer over here

Yo, this user is Based as Fuck
I have an entire storyline going in in my minecraft world. My skin is the chosen undead and he doesn't understand why he keeps coming back to life. It's a wild fucking ride my dude.
Someone please shit on me for this so I can blow you the fuck out

Attached: cool guy.jpg (500x334, 44K)

____ ___

I remember word for word

It was in reply to a picture of Fl*****shy eating mcdonalds.

I said

"is that cannibalism?"

That's pretty hardcore 'tism
Harmless as long as you don't actually make games yourself, but this kind of mentality is devastating in game devs.

>devastating in game devs
please explain

I imagine it can't be that bad if gamers who like realism like your games more.

It depends
Cataclysm DDA has a lot of "realism" just for the sake of autism, but only becomes annoying if it gets in the way of the gameplay itself

The dev will most likely assume that the players do the same shit and will balance the game around that.
As a result, the opposite effect will be achieved: autistic behaviors will become stronger.

The best example I can give is Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.
This game was ruined by autistic shit that you can easily work around by doing shit that you wouldn't do IRL, simply because the devs thought that there is an incentive to act realistically when there was none.

Attached: 1558789771753.png (1000x1000, 18K)

I kinda envy your ability to do that. Was thinking about how having Niko in GTA IV commit crimes outside of missions to be really out of character. His whole arc is about how he tries to escape his violent past but still has to reluctantly commit himself to the criminal underworld because being an intimidating killer is the only way he knows how to be useful and he wishes to be more. So nonchalantly carjacking, running over and mindlessly killing NPCs and breaking laws seems really out of place when R* wanted to push a more complex and gritty story for this entry. Same reason why I play goody 2 shoes max honor John and play full no honor desperado with nothing to live for as Jack in RDR1.

same desu

I review games in my mind as i'm playing them but that's as far as my autism goes. Does anyone else do this?

Attached: 1559717423744.gif (326x282, 3.25M)

>Tfw been been nearly a decade
>I'm still a newfag
This cast system is pretty bullshit desu.

Attached: 1559526404757.jpg (749x694, 96K)