Are we getting threeie , NB2 or remakes this sunday?

Are we getting threeie , NB2 or remakes this sunday?

What is your opinion anons?

If you want to post about smash there are enough threads were you can sperg about it this is only for real fan of the games

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_-RYPKdSuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes in smash

banjo-remakie
rare replay: komplete kremling kollection (dkc1-3, dk64, diddy kong racing)
n64 mini
banjo in smash
banjo-kazooie DLC pack for mario kart 8

Attached: 1559677509728.gif (249x187, 3.24M)

Threeie

If you had asked me a few years ago I probably would have said the opposite, but I think MS has a decent grasp on the pulse of the consumer base right now.

I'm thinking remakes first so they can test the waters a bit given that xbox isn't the greatest platform for platformers

I think its just a remake/remaster.

Threeie but okay with remakes.

Either nothing, or a monkey's paw.

Rare is dead user. Sea of Fail was their nail in the coffin. M$ owns the BK property now, and they won't do anything with it unless it's a mature game for mature gamers and stuffed full of microtransactions/lootboxes.

I'm sorry user. I want a (proper) Banjo-Threeie, or a Jet Force Jemini 2, or a Donkey Kong Racing. I know that feel bro. But you need to let go. Nothing good will happen.

Not just in video games, but ever again. It's over.

Attached: goobye.jpg (657x527, 41K)

>not in smash
>just nb2 with even larger levels
>no pc version
post yfw

Attached: power.gif (300x225, 1.91M)

I recall a few months back some game conference that had Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft all on stage talking about how they're coming together for gaming. I think we'll be seeing a lot of this at E3.

N&B2 would be incredibly tone deaf and I don’t think Microsoft’s going to bring a long dead franchise back by kicking things off again with a brand new game.
Given the recent success of things like the Crash and Spyro trilogies, a remake of Kazooie+Tooie (Or bringing back Rare’s canned Banjo X concept) Seems like a safer bet than the other two.

A random user said were getting remakes of Kazooie and Tooie by the Lucky's Tale devs and honestly, sounds like something Microsoft would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_-RYPKdSuw
here's the video if anyone's interested

How you can say this when we got Killer instinct aka a god tier fighting game without Rare

Also can’t forget the new Battletoads has no involvement from Rare

NB2 would be suicide, it's probably a remake given the Crash/Spyro/etc. trend lately. Banjo-Threeie by competent fans if best timeline.

Smash is entirely a shot in the dark.

I think remakes, they're probably gonna follow the recent trend. Nuts&Bolts 2 would cause a huge shitstorm, I can't imagine they'd do that.

NB2 is never happening.
Remakes are possible, but probably not since both games are part of Rare Replay.
Threeie makes the most sense, but who would develop it?

From most to least likely
Remake(s) > Threeie > N&B2

I see no possibility of anything good ever happening to Banjo again, so long as Microsoft is involved. Even if they make another it'll suck.

This is the year if nothing happens then Banjo will be dead FOREVER

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x265, 496K)