Okay, I've figured something out and I need to post it now so that when I'm right I can point to it and say "Ha...

Okay, I've figured something out and I need to post it now so that when I'm right I can point to it and say "Ha, I was right" or more likely someone else will do it so you're welcome in advance.

As you know, this post someone made earlier confirmed some information about Smash at E3 including that we'd get silhouettes of the remaining fighters. It then went on to assert that one of them was "definitely" Morrigan, which confused a lot of people, because why would Capcom pick Morrigan for Smash when her series has been dead for years and there are much more popular characters they could go with, such as Leon, Dante, or Yian Kut-Ku? So I got to thinking about why someone would say "definitely Morrigan" based off a silhouette. It is normally extremely difficult to figure out the identity of a silhouette without some defining trait: In this case, the reason the poster said that is undoubtedly because of the bat wings coming out of her head. A long haired character with head-wings could only be Morrigan, right?

Wrong. The solution to this riddle is that it's not Morrigan: It's a character named Vampy (JP name)/Vania (EN name). Who the fuck is that, I'm sure you're already wondering? This is where it gets good. She's the mascot of a little company called Cygames, which has a recent and extremely profitable partnership with Nintendo. She is one of their most popular characters and appears in every one of their games, and thus would be a far more effective Cygames rep than any individual protagonist. She is essentially the Pikachu of the Cygames universe.

As Ike would say, prepare yourself. I have cracked the code, and this is who you're getting.

Attached: vampigan.jpg (1091x600, 187K)

Monitoring this thread, interesting

based

why would you latch onto this specific post so hard to begin with

Has GBF/Rage of the Bahamut/Shadowverse ever appeared on a Nintendo platform?

Vampy is core

the post was most likely a fake you know that right OP? guessing banjo means nothing since plenty of people were either on him or steve. you latched onto a post for no reason.

maybe you should bring it back up if anything he says actually happens.

based if true

The CyGames mascot getting in is one step closer to anime. Then we'll get Im@s, then LoveLive, then One Piece and DBZ and Naruto.

I really wish this is true.

Attached: 1241414908.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Mobile is now considered a Nintendo platform so yes.

Idolmaster started as a video game so that actually has a better chance in Smash than you think, its one issue is that it has never been on a Nintendo system.

Why the fuck would they pick Vania instead of Gran? Lots of move potential and outfits like Djeeta and classes

But dragalia... lost

Attached: 607FB856-4573-43AB-8C9A-4F54FD790CF7.png (713x959, 353K)

Dragonballmind

Delete this.

Attached: 1530040759135.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Vampy doesn't use a sword so she automatically has more moveset potential and I don't really trust them to get outfits right. Plus wouldn't it be cool to have the Belmonts and a vampire in the same game?

When is Capcom gonna make an actual fucking Darkstalkers game instead of shoving Morrigan into every crossover under the sun?

Cute and funny

>As you know, this post someone made earlier confirmed some information about Smash at E3

It hasn't confirmed anything, you fucking idiot. It's just another drop in the endless sea of fake leaks and shiposting that plague this board.

Morrigan is actually more popular in the crossovers than she is in her actual series. That said MvCI flopped so this may be the end for Morrigan.

why morrigan of all characters from a dead series?

>Vampy
>Mascot
But that's wrong you fucking retard. Bahamut is Cygames' mascot.

That's why it's not Morrigan. She would be pointless since Ryu is already in the game and her moves are basically just Hadoken and Shoryuken.

Because Capcom has been trying for a long time to get Darkstalkers revived.

i would say it's because of some dumbass business deal

Is Bampi even that popular? I've played GBF for years and don't actually know.

Bahamut is way too fucking big to be in Smash and you know it.

They're not going to do silhouettes you moron. They'd be figured out in about five seconds.

Thankfully this game has popularity polls so you can find out who the most popular character is and the answer is yes, she is consistently up there.

Who the fuck cares about your CT?, t. I mean are these ironic or something. It's thread after thread About a video game you guys talk about more then playing. and in 3 months, you'll move on to the most absurd entry you can possibly think about. These. threads are borderline
>>/x/
material at this point.

Attached: 1406306374563.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

I'm so fucking sick of these Smash leaks already. No other Smash game before had this ammount of attention-seeking liars.

Vampy has more moveset potential and is more of a mascot since she has been in almost all of their games, this shit actually makes more sense if yout think about it.

tits

Leap that wall, if you're so great!

You're close, but it's actually Macho Vi who has molded his body into the shape of Morrigan's silhouette.

Attached: 1541759489395.jpg (1237x1770, 290K)

My Finger Points!
Post your favorite quotes

Oh, they released silhouettes?

I don't even know what's going on in the Smash community because I'm not a smelly faggot

I am a great magician. Your clothes are RED!

How am I supposed to enjoy my smash bros without MY ANIME SLUTS!?

Attached: 1559790194332.png (812x724, 919K)

stop pretending that a character unrecognizable to the r/gaming audience has a chance
monster hunter, steve, banjo, doomguy, dante, 2b, edelgard, jill, leon, artorias, chosen undead, all at least semi-believable
erdrick, morrigan, reimu, saber, agnes, FF character from a game other than 7, totally unbelievable
nintendo is not going to shill for a franchise they don't own
they're not going to base the picks around only what japan wants when the game sells more in the US

SWING THE CHAIN SWING THE CHAIN

yosho good
spikeman bad

You know what

as long as I get Banjo Sakurai can add in whatever fucking character he wants to at this point

Attached: 1559070488695.jpg (505x550, 21K)

i don't know who she is but she's cute

Edelgard is not even remotely believable, people latched onto that because they were really hoping they'd pick someone other than a blue-haired protagonist but if FETH was to get a rep it would obviously be Byleth.

There are Idolmaster DS games

Same VA at least

In that case Haruka Amami has a pretty solid chance of being Bamco's rep.

and funny

Vyrn is more a mascot than Vampy, also the Dragalia Lost guy would make more sense

Vampy is in more games than Vyrn and nobody wants Euden. I'd rather have Eugen than Euden.

>She is essentially the Pikachu of the Cygames universe.
(Lol

Attached: Screenshot_201903071142330101.jpg (1059x839, 255K)

This is really your light team?