Is it gay to suck your homies dick? In VR?

Would it be gay to fuck your male best friend in VR, if you or him were using a fully female avatar?

Attached: BlackMirror_Season5_04.0.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

I have that same green shirt. Bought it at a thrift shop for like $5

That's nice, but could you answer my question?

Rundown?

reminds me of shaggy's outfit in a live action scooby doo movie

"Let's pretend I'm still Konata" the episode

Why are so many black men gay?

Guy and his friend play a VR fighting game. One of them plays a girl. They start fucking in VR. Question is if its gay. One of them is married and cant get it up with his wife anymore.
You'd expect him to just fuck his wife in VR when she's the fighter girl. Instead he keeps fucking his friend in VR.

Thanks user. Now I'm asking this question because the obvious answer is yes it's gay, but i know there's a strong culture of be the little girl online.

Because black women either fall for white dudes or get knocked up by 7 other niggas.
But you can always rely on your homie to be loyal.

Attached: 1540171676653.jpg (473x587, 57K)

Meant for

I'm still confused. Was this episode meant to be taken seriously? Because if it's not a comedy episode this was pretty fucking retarded.

Its a stupid solution. They meet up IRL and try to kiss. They realize they arent gay and start punching eachother. Police break it up. Then the married man reaches an agreement with his wife where once a year he gets to fuck his buddy in VR the same night she goes out and picks up some random one-night stand.
The way I see it he's basically jerking off to ERPing. Except he 100% knows its a man pretending to be a girl and not some girl. Even though his wife is right there and could do the whole VR sex with him. He goes out of his way to have his friend on the other end. It's gay.

Is jerking off to ERP chatrooms cheating on your wife?

What do you do, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1559767553428.jpg (729x139, 26K)

Every episode of Black Mirror is fucking retarded

Yes, jerking off in an ERP chatroom is cheating.

based

All I know about the show is "Wat if ya mum was a hard drive? Be weird wannit?"

fuck off to Yea Forums

This season was dumb. Episode 3 was just a Disney movie with some light boobage.

Was this with 3D or anime avatars? The latter isn't gay and should be perfectly acceptable

Perfectly realistic as in portrayed by actual humans avatars.

It was a full dive experience. If you've seen an anime think SAO, Dot Hack, Overlord.

It's supposed to be about people who play as girls in video games

Makes me wonder. In the episode they knew eachother.
But is it gay to fuck some VR person who looks like your waifu even if you dont know them.
After all. They speak, look, sound and act 100% like a woman. You dont know if its a man or woman playing them. But are you really fucking the player or the VR avatar?

>Asks questions about sexuality and virtual life
>Dives into cuck shit
Holy fuck what a stupid plot

When I first heard about it I was reminded of Avatar Trans. Which I think handled this better.

ay can someone post that erp club video, I need to show my friends

I think the point is: who cares? Because a specifically defined sexuality is becoming less important as the future comes along.

Really stupid that the wife got to go and actually fuck other dudes at the end though.

Avatar Trans at least had the benefit of the guy being relatively feminine to start. And it implied continuous exposure to VR was turning him girlier over time in real life too In this case I can't see how you'd separate the mental image of the VR waifu from the hideous real life dude

if your a male playing a female YOU ARE A FAGGOT

Why is every guy I meet who plays a girl character always gay or a tranny?

Attached: PLaying_League.jpg (1441x848, 340K)

>fuck your friend in a chatroom
>Once a fucking year
>Your wife goes out and gets filled with semen while you virtual fuck another man who is no actual threat to your marriage

HEY HERES AN IDEA HOW ABOUT THE MAN AND WOMAN WORK SHIT OUT LIKE ADULTS

HOW ABOUT WE NOT EQUIVOCATE FANTASY WITH REALITY

HOooolly fucking shit, I didn't believe /pol/ retardation about a push for cuck shit in the media till now. What fucking kek wrote this episode? And who the fuck green lit this?

Its totally straight so long as both of our avatars are not self inserts sounds like in this show they are a self insert and a symbiote though is that correct? very gay

Attached: 5433-42078-1-PB.png (622x586, 107K)