Brainlet in need of help here. Does anyone have any hints as to finding Lana's contradiction in her testimony...

Brainlet in need of help here. Does anyone have any hints as to finding Lana's contradiction in her testimony? I've been stuck for hours.

She says she didn't act alone in fabricating the evidence from SL-9, but there were items found in the Chief's office which should indicate he helped her. But no matter how many times I press or which evidence I submit, I can't get my objections sustained.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Attached: aa1.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

You're supposed to press her until she mentions the jar and then present it

Yeah if you cant find a contradiction right away literally press everything

That has to be it since at the end of her testimony Pheonix basically says to do that, but I fucking pressed every line of her testimony. Is my game bugged?

>Mentions she worked with Gant for years
>Says she's not being blackmailed
>She fabricated everything alone
>She put the tip in Neil's back
>She moved the body
>The tip was all that was needed for a guilty verdict
>Her only motivation was getting Darke's conviction, and that it had nothing to do with Ema

I've pressed each of these statements. FUCK.

There should be one where you can ask why she moved the body and she'll mention it was because of the jar. That statement will be added and you responded by presenting the jar

Thanks. I went back to an earlier save and tried that. I think her testimony changes depending on what question you choose to ask.

Yes, it does

Im guessing they touched up the sprites because that looks different from what I remember.

They're not sprites anymore

This case is fucking insane. Gant is a madman. Wonder if prosecutors and attorneys go through cases like this all the time.

Attached: neil.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I hope you enjoyed the fucking ride of an ending

Man I wanna fuck Lana

Where can I find sheets of all the "sprites" from the HD versions of Ace Attorney?

Lana was already hot and Ema became hot, since all the AA characters age like wine I wanna see what Lana looks like now

Me too. She's real cute.

It was great. I kind of feel bad for Gant though. He went too far to fight crime.

Attached: lana.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Lana and most of the RftA characters are so obviously made for DS characters it hurts

Where are we in the Phoenix Wright timeline anyway?

When's the next "let's pretend we're reacting to the cases on t.v." thread gonna happen?

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

I absolutely could not stand her and Emma. They're such retarded prosecutorcucks they'd rather sell themselves down the river than not try to to undermine their own defense.

I think we're in a lul right now, Phoenix was getting disbarred is the most recent event we might be waiting for 9 years for the next thing to happen

I mean Ema turns into a defensefag in every game after this because she's friends with Phoenix following this game. She even gets pissed at Apollo when he goes against Phoenix in SoJ

>was getting
god damn I'm tired

Why the fuck does this look so bad?
Is it pc version or something?
Holy shit
Looked so much better on 3ds

I think everything looks fine.

Attached: mia.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>filename
bro

Attached: dee.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

So many fuckable chicks in this game.

Attached: penny.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

The style takes some getting used to and I definitely do prefer the old version, but it's fine.

You know, I liked Turnabout Serenade the first time I played it, which always makes seeing it ranked so low by people in Ace Attorney threads weird to me. Maybe I should replay AJ to understand the hubbub.

It was really annoying to play that song over and over so many times.

Attached: __ayasato_mayoi_and_naruhodou_ryuuichi_gyakuten_saiban_6_and_etc_drawn_by_rica_diaz__5f60f11f95be2d8 (750x422, 334K)

from all the fuckable girls you chose the worst

t. Mia

Attached: 1546877106675.jpg (2560x1440, 480K)

bump

Yea Forums hit me with your autistic fan fiction for AA7's story

Attached: breadworth.jpg (600x357, 149K)

The judge becomes your assistant for a trial