The best timeline to be alive

The best timeline to be alive

Attached: A42F828B-205A-4D50-B614-85498C642C4C.png (617x746, 417K)

i love it

Those legendaries are total shit. Dethroned Dialga and Palkia for worst box mascot designs.

No, fuck you, Necrozma's forms are not the worst. Suck a dick.

>me gusta

Attached: 1559776873568.jpg (500x603, 49K)

almost as dumb as pokemon that evolve pants

So uhh, what'd'ya guys think 'Amco and 'Tendo are planin'?

Cute.

Pretty sure I've seen the 'sword wielding wolf' thing before Sif was a thing

What Gen 4 Legedaries lack in design they more than make up for in type and power. Here's hoping these wolves do the same, but it's not likely.

Literally okami

>Me gusta

Yea Forums IS FOR WHITES ONLY

Attached: 1559346039521m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>2019
>Whites
get fuck white boi lmao

Animals using human tech is Kino

literally my mom's sif

Fuck you, Gen4's legendaries looked fine. Worst Box Legendary will always be X/Y.

Box Legendaries were always a mistake. Thank fuck they don't do shit for like 90% of Sun/Moon.

Legendaries should always be a post game bonus.

t.

Attached: 1536372154666.png (714x800, 73K)

>dialga and palkia
>bad designs
Shit taste confirmed

>big blue giraffe with an assclock and an angry pink circumcised penis
>good

kys furfags

I like pokemon and dark souls so I like this post

how in the fuck does liking giratina/dialga/palkia equate to furfag

Based Fromsoft is too good of a studio to compliment such an awful series like pokemon, you can tell by the subtle sarcasm in their post, even they know they’re out of ideas and directly ripping off their ideas, I can guarantee they will sue them for plagiarizing and continue to innovate video games while nintendo continues to rehash the same shit for the 10000th time

Yeah man, "majestic"...

Attached: 1559782220791.png (467x625, 490K)

They're a little too robotic looking for my taste but if you want to blame someone, blame Gen III for starting the trend, their legends had fucking Tron lines on them

Shittendo will fall and die with there rehashes while more based companies like Sony outrun them and innovate video games more and more.

>What Gen 4 Legedaries lack in design they more than make up for in type and power
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

metal spike covered monsters = furfag

Attached: wtf.png (300x256, 36K)

Pokemon Souls?

>me gusta

Attached: Oh dios mio El goblino.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Attached: zO6CcDq_d.jpg (600x752, 82K)

why

Source me bro.

At least I know what animal these are supposed to be based on. I still don't know what the fuck Palkia is.

I feel like lots of the greatest games have this kind of philosophy. There's this air of confidence they have where they don't need to rely on any kind of shock value or gross-out nonsense and instead can exude this feeling of dignity and respect. I recently got that feeling playing through HL2 and Bioshock, where they both have these monstrous creatures (zombies and splicers) but instead of just being disgusting freaks they're more like lamentable humans you can't help but feel bad for.

godzilla

cringe

should have been /thread

stop replying to this shill thread and stop caring about these soulless corporate twitter accounts trying to convince you that they are "cool"

Why the fuck would the controller of space need to look like some dipshit animal from earth?

sif copied okami

This, honestly. I didn’t love Okami like so many others did but Ninetails is pure, unfiltered ludo all the way through. Best boss in the game, easily. God tier theme too.

Okami is full of highs and lows. The devs wre smart enough to end the thing right after the god-tier ice dungeon because holy hell is the actual final boss lame.

how does a literal fucking blob and a pokeball with eyes have more soul than 90% of gen 4+ designs
its not nostalgia just look at the artwork side by side and use your aesthetic sense

I'm trying to check this myself, but the post is part of a thread and I can't see comments on it
anyone know how to? also twitter is fucking garbage

>Wanted to get Shield
>Sword legendary looks so much better

>Best timeline
Oh oh No.