Where were you when gaming was saved for a decade?

Where were you when gaming was saved for a decade?

Attached: kzRCSvF.png (492x529, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2YHQEZc100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fleetwood-mac-little-lies-sleeve-80s-1020x1024-1020x1024.jpg (1020x1024, 188K)

How many "Definitive" or "Ultimate" or "Special" editions is it going to be this time? How many ports?

>how many ports
Don't you realize what he is saying? It will be played for DECADES, it will be ported to EVERYTHING. I myself will hold out until the magnavox odyssey version comes out.

But Skyrim was designed to be played forever.

ITT we thank todd for his service

thank you todd

Yea Forums (Reddit)

Don't believe his lies!

better modding?

UNLIMITED MAIN QUESTLINE QUESTS

Attached: 1559405095444.png (1024x1024, 1.56M)

TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

youtube.com/watch?v=E2YHQEZc100

>There are people ITT that won't wait for the release of playstation 6 to play the definitive edition

based Todd, he will deliver us

Attached: 1553942272098.png (3051x3084, 3.9M)

Wow Todd. You mean it's gonna have a great long-term roadmap, like Fallout 76? Can't wait!

>waiting
>instead of quadruple dipping
Poor people

>tfw 40 years old when TES 7 announced

Attached: time.jpg (550x366, 40K)

literally GAMES AS SERVICE
They are already telling to us before the product is out

Attached: 1557551160828.jpg (500x511, 68K)

Yeah just like Fallout 3s 200 endings.

Collect 5,076,478 sweet rolls and 4,763,364 arrow root to complete first mission. There are 50,064 computer generated dungeons. They're all nearly identical. Your character can die of boredom if the games neuro-connectors detect feelings of uninterest. Online connection necessary.

Have they added anything substantial or announced anything substantial? I'm in aw of how well zenimax is handling eso while Bethesda is screwing the pooch on 76

>quadruple dipping
>not quintuple dipping
It's like you don't even want the Definitive Ultimate Special Edition FINAL.

This is never a good statement because it always means things like procedural generation or radiant quests.

Attached: 1550801111762.jpg (650x487, 118K)

>paying for inferior versions
LMAO @ you with both my ps6 and xbox one 3 copies filled with glorious paid mods

I tried the ESO beta and it was too generic MMO for me. If you like it, cool, but I just wanna know if they fucked up Elsweyr, the land of moving tree cities.

>not literally buying skyrim for every quest you complete

ESO 2 CONFIRMED

In other words, A decade gap between games, It's over.

CGR is that you?

Only if the game has mandatory permadeath.

*to jew people with microtransactions and DLC for a decade

Im sure it will be if it takes half a decade just getting the dlc on the ps4 like last time.

Attached: 1468293516640.png (162x162, 43K)

>implying they've even started to make this game

Skyrim is dogshit that came out 8 years ago and it still gets 25,000 daily players between its two versions on Steam. I know people who still play Skyrim on 7th Gen consoles. It's not a hard goal to reach when people are retarded.

It will come with a special plug-in that goes directly into your brain and allows you to play the game in a comatose state.

We’re already pretty much at a decade gap between this and Skyrim

just make a game that uses player made content

Me? I'm going to get it on the Nintendo X-Cube X (Deluxe)
Still can't believe Sakurai came out ON STAGE at E3 2019 and declared Nintendo's complete buyout of Xbox and Rare then decapitated Phil.
I still say it saved gaming, but you know /vgbt/ keeps praising the PlayStation 1X as the greatest thing known to the singularity.

I believe him. I mean, has Todd ever lied?

Attached: akarin.png (256x256, 114K)

RADIANT QUESTS NEVER STOP BEING FUN.

When installing the game in order to complete installation they ask your address. Someone comes to your house and spits in your face. They give you the confirmation code to finish installation afterwards.

Radiant quests

They released multiple patches that have broken the game or made changes that encouraged people to buy micro-transactions. They also had to beg their playerbase to stop entering the dev room and duping items because they're too incompetent to figure out how to keep players out of it.

This man is a pathological liar

I've followed all of that, but have they announced any expansions or anything, most people I know have already beaten the main questline thing and killed the hardest boss

none.
they're idiots who will kill modding trying to make an extra buck.

Attached: todd.jpg (535x800, 42K)

Nope. There's been nothing.

Oh boy more randomized quests what fun.

Already spouting the promises I see.

what is wrong with tod? the guy is clearly a patholgical liar, but do you think theres something even deeper? do you think hes murdered before?

>believing his lies
Oh boy!

Live service confirmed

>play for a decade at least
No way are they not going to monetize that longevity.